Chapter 3

Nct127: Kim Doyoung FADED

A/N: Hi guys! I'm not sure who Doyoung's roommate is as of now except for Johnny and Taeyong. I guess I just let them in at random.

Also... I have seen a lot of doyoung & jaehyun au's lol. just tried scenes a little cute between them but this isnt romantic orebun. :) 

-Min

 

Chapter 3

"How's your vacation Kim Doyoung?" Yuta asked him out of the blue while Doyoung is cozy sitting in the living room watching videos. He went home five hours ago and the members aren't home. They were supposed to have a schedule but since Doyoung just got home, he remained in the house while Mr. Baek went to the members to attend them. 

 

"Oh? Yuta is here." Doyoung greeted the older with a smile on his face. 

 

"What man, You've missed out a lot." Yuta went to him asking for a hand pump. Doyoung laughed and shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"Nothing, home probs but it's okay now," Doyoung tells a straight lie while meeting Yuta's eyes. He even produced a smile that made the older nodded his head convinced of the youngest's simple explanation. 

 

"I'm glad. The boys keep bubbling about it, they even said you're having vacation ahead of us. Those idiots." Yuta accompanied Doyoung and let him be updated on the news and what's happening in the dorm and the busy schedule they have even though some of the members aren't with them. 

 

"So, Haechan eats Mark's food and they fight?" Yuta nodded while laughing. Mark went to the US and having a fight with Haechan brings a little grim to Doyoung's heart. It will be difficult, he thought. 


"No worries, they made up two days ago. and Johnny..." Yuta keeps Doyoung tabs and has a warm conversation with him. Doyoung felt tired and wanted to sleep. He blinked a few more before yawning. Yuta looked at him with awe. Doyoung's heart raced and stood up nervously but acted like nothing was wrong. 


"Let's eat," Doyoung mutters trying his best to be okay. It's time for his sleep and he needs to do it as part of the treatment. Dr. Jin told him to not skip it to maintain his stamina. 


"Hmm, You look sick Doyoung. Are you tired?" Doyoung's eyes got bigger after Yuta pointed it out. He looks like his soul escaped from his body but Doyoung maintained his awkward posture. 

 

"Hmm, I've been watching since I got home. Maybe it makes me sleepy." Doyoung said while his lips trembling. Yuta's eyebrow narrowed and looked like thinking of something. For a moment of silence, Doyoung's harsh heartbeat is the only thing he is hearing, making his hands sweaty. 

 

"God! Finally! Home!" Johnny opens the door and comes inside without checking the people in the living room. Doyoung felt relieved when Johnny joined them and greeted him. The tension vanishes in the air and with Johnny as the new host, Yuta let go of the conversation and tension earlier with Doyoung. 

 

"Guysssssss!!!!" Haechan shouted after opening the door but Jaehyun kept him silent. 


"Doyoung Hyung is sleeping. He looks tired. Lower your voice Haechan." Jaehyun says while making coffee. 

He went home with Johnny and joined the cozy movie marathon with Yuta and Doyoung. They ended the movie but Doyoung is still sleeping. They started in the afternoon but it's already 8:00 pm. Doyoung is like a corpse sleeping on the sofa. 

 

"Why is Hyung sleeping?" Haechan asked, confused. It's been a while since he saw him sleeping peacefully. 

 

"Dunnoo... Yuta Hyung said that He got probs at home." Jaehyung answered, shrugging his shoulders. 


"Hmm, then let's wake him up!" Haechang suggests smiling evil. 


"Uhh, I guess? It's time for dinner and we need to go back to our room. Since Taeyoung Hyung and Mark aren't here, I guess Johnny will take care of the dinner Jaehyun says while rubbing his nose. 


That night, Doyoung was awakened by Haechan's loud noise and he was surprised that the members joined his solitude chilling in the living room. They ate dinner before the members went to their rooms. Doyoung drinks his medicine slash vitamins. It takes him ten minutes to gulp it because of the bitter taste. The dose goes higher according to Dr. Jin because his body becomes weaker and he will feel fatigued faster than before. He needs to drink this dosage for three months and watch his proper diet. Three small bitter tablets. Doyoung hands are trembling because of the strong smell and his saliva is getting dry while drinking the second tablet. It makes him dizzy. The third tablet made Doyoung puke but his stronger willpower did not let him. Doyoung spends more than 10 minutes staying in the bathroom to control his breathing. The medicine is stronger than he thought and because his body is currently weak, The effects are much more painful than normal. 


Doyoung's body is heating and it led him to take a shower for it to fade away. His door made a sound, a knock from someone Doyoung can't recognize. Maybe the members he thought. The door opens and Doyoung is already on his bed with his blue hoodie and pajamas. The medicine has still effects on Doyoung, Dr. Jin said that it will take more time to fade since his body isn't used to it yet. 


"Hyung? Doyoung?" Jaehyun finds the older member in a lotus position while the blanket is all over his body. He frowns and tries to check him but Taeil is already at the door taking the pick of Doyoung. 


"He's sleeping again," Taeil said and informed the other members. 


"Ha? But he's been sleeping all day. Tomorrow's schedule is noon. Going out tonight is the best time." Yuta says while frowning. 


"Maybe? Let's not wake him up. He looked sleepy and tired earlier in dinner." Jaehyun suggested in a low voice, afraid that the older one woke up. 


"Geez. Doyoung is missing a lot of fun!" Johnny says pouting. 


"Let him be. He will join us if he wants to." Taeil said but they know that the older member has a grudge. They missed Doyoung for a week now and they wanted to be with him to chill out. 

 

"You aren't pouting right?" Johnny teases Taeil while the latter avoids eye contact with the members. 

 

"Jeez. Let's go, Hyungs! I'm hungry!!!!!" Haechan in his loud and active voice made the oldest walk away from Doyoung's room. 


"Goodnight." Jaehyun's low voice before he closes the door. 


Doyoung is awake the whole time but he can't join them because his body is still weak. He needs to heal first before going out again with them, he's scared that his secret will be discovered while he's with the members. Small sacrifices are needed to be with the members in the long run.