Chapter 15

Nct127: Kim Doyoung FADED

Warning: This chapter contains violence such as stalking, terrorism, and intended self-harm. Read with discretion.

Chapter 14

Doyoung came back to the dorm-like nothing major near-death experience happened to him. He's welcomed by Haechan and Yuta who are staying home at that time. 

"How are you feeling? Is your arm okay?" Yuta asked following Doyoung to his room as he started unpacking. 

"Yup. It's a minor injury, hyung." Doyoung left his backpack on his bed while he unpacked the other one. 

"I can help you if your arm is still inconvenient to you." Yuta offered while Haechan was only gawking at him. 

"It's fine hyung. How are you guys?" Doyoung sits on his bed, forgetting the unpacking he feels nervous asking them but it is the right thing to do. 
 

"We're good." Doyoung knows that his hyung lies to him but he nodded to him while checking on Haechan. 

"How about you young man?" Haechan went to his arms and hugged Doyoung. He patted the younger and whispered apologizing words to him for making them worry. 

"I don't understand Hyung. Taeil hyung told us to be careful because maybe someone is after you." Haechan doesn't want to tell the member a conclusion but it's fine since Doyoung is injured now. Everything is possible.

--

The reunion is not as dramatic as everyone thought but Taeil hugs Doyoung tightly, afraid that he escaped. He was scolded by older members and Doyoung listened to it covering his ears. 

Taeyong and Mark are busy and rarely contact them. The normal routine quickly escalated and Doyoung is silently thankful for that. 

One afternoon, Doyoung, Taeil, and Jungwoo went outside to shop. It's only because they feel like going outside to chill. The breeze is cold, typical weather in Korea. Doyoung opened the glass door of the boutique and was greeted by the staff. 

"Hyung, how about a cardigan?" Doyoung asked Taeil showing the plain color blue thick cardigan.

"Nah, I'm here for a shirt." Jungwoo stayed with Doyoung and also shook his head. 

"You guys are boring." Doyoung sulk but let it go off the garment.

The commotion happens when two girls enter the shop and take pictures of the members. The staff quickly attended to the fans but one girl who has a taller physique ran to hug Jungwoo. Doyoung sees how the girl in a mask looks, her eyes are blank and Doyoung didn't think of it not until he saw a weapon hiding on her jacket. 

"Jungwoo! Doyoung!" Taeil shouted out loud and quickly ran over to the members. He ducks and sees blood spilled at the tile floor, shivers run down his spine. Taeil's complexion is pale; he goes to the members to check if they were injured. 

"Police! Called an ambulance!" the staff shouted.

Doyoung has never been terrorized by someone even if the fans are extra obsessive with them. He hugs Jungwoo tightly and covers him with his arm that has a thick bandage. He thought that he was cut, but he has no injury while Jungwoo seems fine but shocked. 

The girl smiles creepily while staring at them. She cut her arm open and offered it to the two boys. Eyes of terror flashes to Jungwoo's eyes while Doyoung frowned... What the hell just happened?
 

"Oppa, I bleed for you." She said while her arm is dripping blood causes injuries with the sharp knife still against her skin. It's gruesome and Doyoung was speechless while staring at it. 

Doyoung feels Jungwoo tremble in his arms. He covers his eyes, protective instinct kicks into his shock dongsaeng.
 

The girl was dragged by the police while the ambulance is waiting outside, Taeil is talking with the officers while Doyoung and Jungwoo sit beside each other. The other girl smiles at them before she is handcuffed by the police. The injured girl was long gone and was taken by the ambulance. 

"Do you know the suspects?" An officer asked them. They're at the police station taking questions. They're celebrities that's why people gawked at them, all eyes are watching the three boys. 
 

Taeil answered everything and the police confirmed it thanks to the CCTV. They let them go but the reporters gathered already, some fans also went to them. Thanks to the police handling it, no one dared to come near them. 

The company van picked them up. Mr. Baek talks to the officers before heading to the members and driving them off to the dorm. The whole incident is a mess. Taeil's phone keeps having text messages and calls. While Jungwoo is too stunned to react. Doyoung pressed the younger hand. He gives him comfort whispering everything will be fine. 

Jungwoo fell asleep after and they got stuck in the traffic. 

"That's weird. Why are fans acting that way?" Doyoung asked, both hands still holding Jungwoo in his sleep. 

"They aren't fans, Doyoung. That girl is sick." Mr. Baek retorted. 

 

"Did she say something to the two of you?" Taeil's voice is soft and calm. Doyoung nodded to him. 

"She said she would bleed for us. I thought she will attack Jungwoo that's why I cover my arm but the girl stopped midway, and injured herself." Doyoung's thoughts were getting deep but shook his head.

"That's dangerous! If you get hurt again!" Taeil shudders at the idea but he knows very well of Doyoung's nature. He is the oldest and Taeil also tosses himself to them if he's near. 

--

Johnny is eating with the members. Jaemin and Chenle are in their dorm to play games. Jaemin's sole purpose is to see Doyoung. 

The news flashes on the screen of the television. Yuta got the remote to change the channel when their three members appeared in the news headlines. 

"Popular Idol NCT were attacked by sasaengs. Moon Taeil, Kim Jungwoo, and Kim Doyoung went shopping at the D. district when the attack emerged. The police are investigating the-..." 

Johnny froze, while Jaemin and Chenle eyes widened watching intently to the TV screen. 

"W-what the..." Yuta's mouth hangs open. Their phone rings caused them to snap. 

"Hyung! What happened? Are you okay? Doyoung? Jungwoo?" Johnny called Taeil while the other members waited for answers. The two young members stand frozen while quietly gazing at the tiny device Johnny's mercy grips.

"We're fine. Jungwoo is shocked but we have no injuries. How do you know?" Johnny told him about the news headlines. Taeil informs them that they aren't attacked but terrorized. 

Taeil, Doyoung, and Jungwoo finally made it home. Doyoung sat beside Jungwoo massaging his palm to calm him down. 

"Hyung..." Jaemin brushes Jungwoo's hair while the older one smiles nervously at him. 

"The police are still investigating them. Those girls aren't sane." Doyoung said while looking at the members. 

Doyoung told them about the whole thing and the members were left with bizarre expressions. Those horrendous things are awful and advise the members to take care and never go out alone. 

--

No one knows that it's only the beginning. No one expected that more terrors would start to haunt them and no one knows who is their target, nor their intentions.