Chapter 16

Nct127: Kim Doyoung FADED

Warning: This chapter contains violence such as stalking and harassment. Read with discretion. 

Chapter 16


From Unknown number:

I'm coming for you.

-End-

--

Doyoung just finished practicing with the members at the studio. He held his breath of exhaustion. The steps are complete now and just need a little flourishing. He drinks water from the bottle while picking up the towel to wipe his sweat. 

 

The members are loud chit-chatting. They are already eaten and tired, most of them want to go to bed already. Doyoung phones beep many times and Doyoung sees a splash of messages. Doyoung read the message from the same unknown number. He froze. 


Strange enough, Doyoung hasn't felt these bells of fear before. He looks around trying not to become paranoid but the beat of his heart fails to calm his nerves. Doyoung is legit scared. He stops at the street light, meters away from the convenience store. Minding the darker alley deserted of light. He can see a few people walking and the streetlamps all over the place. Doyoung anxiety clouded him to the point that he wanted to call someone, consult him for advice and somehow ask for solace. 


Doyoung plans to call Taeyong. His hyung is someone who always gives him stability and insurance. He always reminds him to take care of himself and not to work neglecting his health. For Doyoung, Taeyong has been his harmony, a place he needed when he was having a fair battle with his illness. His hyung is his redeemer and he misses him. Doyoung is afraid to hurt Taeyong the most, even though he's been acting selfishly keeping his secret... If Taeyong isn't with him, Doyoung will lose with his oblivion. 


Doyoung nervously dialed Taeyong's private number. He doesn't care if he pays for the long-distance, he needs his hyung right now. Doyoung felt his heart stop when Taeyong answered his call with a happy voice. He resumed his walking while talking on the phone.

 


"Doyoung-ah?" Taeyong asked while giggling. He is playing games with s and Baekhyun is being extra comical. They were partners in a game and the older is slightly irritated with him answering the call while he's being competitive in playing. 

 

"Hyung, I just called to ask about your day." Doyoung feels better now that he is calling his older member. 

 


"Taeyong! Runaway! What the heck! I will kill you if we lose." Doyoung could hear the laughter from the members and he imagined his sunbaenim voice cursing Taeyong. 

 

"I'm kinda busy Doyoung-ah." Taeyong's voice is stern, evicting him obviously. 

 

"Hyung, I just want to ask you something." Doyoung's voice is quieter, afraid that his hyung will end the call. He needs someone to talk to him because he could feel his anxiety attacking his senses. 

 

"Alright, what is it?" Taeyong could sense Doyoung's fragile voice.

 

"Taeyong! end the call! We will die!" 

 

"Doyoung-ah, sorry. I will call again later..." 

 

"toot toot..." 

 

Doyoung is caught off guard when Taeyong ends the call. His body froze absorbing the situation, not long after. In a swift moment, someone grabs him from behind. The stranger put his hand on his waist and slowly yanked him in the darker alley away from the street with lanterns. 


Doyoung's instinct is to pull away but the stranger that is way taller than him and more muscular pinned him to the wall. Doyoung groans because of the friction. The stranger had gloves while covering his mouth, adding to the fear revolting inside him, a sharp metal was pointed on his stomach bringing the shuddering terror to Doyoung. 

 

"Hi, bunny!" Doyoung can't help but to quiver, the stranger is so close. He gripped his phone trying to redial Taeyong's number. 

 


"W-who..." Doyoung tried to distract the man who grabbed him from the street. He is frightened! His knees lost their strength as he leaned on the cold wall while the man was still pressing him with his strength. 

 

"Bunny, I miss you... I haven't seen you for a month, what did you do?" The man is using a mask to cover his face and the alley is darker with no hope of light and Doyoung is sweating enormously, blurring his eyes. He can't see the man's face. 


"You really smell good, I wonder if you tasted good too." Doyoung eyes widened from shock and disgust. He shook his head. Tears roll to his cheeks and the man feels excited while watching him tremble from fear. 

 

"Shhh shhh, I know... I will not touch you. Not yet... Be careful bunny."  The man releases Doyoung and walks to the other side street before he disappears from Doyoung's eyes. 

 

Doyoung's knees gave up and in his trembling body, he put his phone on his ear like it was his lifeline. Please...  Someone... Hyung...

 

The call didn't get connected but instead was answered by the operator's voice. Doyoung tears are flowing, terrified of what happened earlier. 


beep

From: Jaemnie

Hyung, where are you? chenle has news regarding the number. If it's fine, let's meet.


-End-


Doyoung hands are shaking while typing a reply to Jaemin. He sends his location and it takes minutes of hell, anxiety, and impatience until the two younger members found Doyoung in a deserted alley. 

 

"Hyung! what happened to you?" Jaemin is quick to hug Doyoung. His hands are cold, and his eyes are shaky with fear. Jaemin feels his heartbreak at the sight of his hyung. 

 

"Hyung, Are you okay?" 


Chenle has never been scared in his whole life when his cousin told him about the creepy number's location. He had a bad feeling when receives the call from China and wanted to check out Doyoung as soon as possible. The freak resides in SM! He's literally inside the building and freely watching. Chenle coldly asked Jaemin while Dream was busy in the living room. He didn't know what kind of excuses he said, but when he dragged Jaemin to his car and explained everything, Jaemin quickly texted Doyoung and this happened! 

 


"Did he hurt you hyung?" Jaemin asked. They both help Doyoung into Chenle's car. They were thankful for the darkness because no one possibly saw them taking weak Doyoung in a deserted alley. At least they wish. 

 

"N-No... H-He.... said .... I'm." Doyoung closed his lips, remembering the stingy feeling while he was pressed against the wall. Hopeless and weak. 

 


"It's fine hyung... Breath slowly, that's right. You're fine. We're here. No one will hurt you." Jaemin whispers in assurance. Doyoung nodded and kept his sanity checked. He didn't want to drag the youngsters here because it's dangerous but Doyoung is grateful that they are the ones who picked him up. 


Doyoung eyes still red shot. His cheeks are flushed because of the tears. He looks sick and Chenle figures out how terrorized his hyung was. He drives the car while Doyoung is still in a daze.


"Stay in my house hyung. I don't think it's appropriate to send you to the dorm right now. I will tell the members." Chenle stated and focused on driving. Jaemin receives messages from s but he cancels Jeno's call instead of calling for Mr. Baek. 

 

"Hyung! Come to Chenle's house. Something happens, Doyoung hyung... He is sick." Jaemin's voice is not in panic but the fear is so thick to remain unnoticed. 

 

"Jaemin listens, I want you to not leave his side. Ask him what's hurt and give him a massage. I will be there in minutes." Jaemin ended the call quickly and answered Jeno's call while holding Doyoung into his arms. 


"Jeno-ah, I will sleep at Chenle's house. Don't wait for me to go back." Jaemin's voice is so sweet and sound that even Doyoung looks at his way while talking to the member. Any hints of fear and anxiety when he talks to Mr. Baek are gone. He sounded like a normal Jaemin. 

 

"What? Why? Why didn't you invite me? That's unfair!" Jeno and the other members are heard in the background but Jaemin did not bat an eye. He grinned. 

 


"Because I like to sleep with Chenle." Doyoung coughs after hearing his younger member's ridiculous lie while grinning. 

 

"Bye." Chenle laughs like a lunatic after hearing Jaemin's lies. He shook his head while focusing on driving. 

"Jaemin... you... You really are not embarrassed?" Doyoung feelings are mixed. He still feels the crawling fear inside him but the way the youngsters assist the situation is just overwhelming for him. 

 

"If I don't say that, they will follow us hyung." Jaemin reasons out. Chenle nodded his head agreeing with Jaemin. 

 

"What?" Doyoung forgot his internal fear and looked at Jaemin confusingly. 

 

"They hate cringy stuff." Chenle voices out.