I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

On the first day of arriving at this castle, I was stolen of most of my clothing and only given a uniform to wear everyday. I was given a small musty room to live in.
Soon after, I was ordered all kinds of chores to do around the building.

First I was ordered to wash dishes.
Once I arrived in the kitchen, I was pushed to the sink and immediately shoved to start the task. As I picked up a dish to wash, the dish suddenly slipped from my hands at the sound of a hefty yell. I yelped and sighed in relief that the dish was not shattered..


"Yah! You will do what I tell you, trash!" I heard a guard tell.
I suddenly turned around to see a guard yelling at a servant man. the guard was towering over the man, threatening him.


"Now! Do your task!" the guard yelled as he pointed to the sink.
"N-Neh!" the man yelped as he ran towards me to help with dishes.
The man hurriedly grabbed the dishes and started to wash them. I looked over to see his hands shaking rapidly.


I reached my hand over and placed it on top of his.
"Shh, you're okay now." I said as I looked at him and smiled. He suddenly looked at me with glassy eyes. He nodded his head as his blonde hair bounced right along with him.
"YAH! No talking!" One of the guards yelled with a bone rattling tone.
I jumped suddenly and continued our job.
"Meet me in the corridor after we are finished." The man whispered quietly.
I nodded in response as my mind swirled with curiosity on what exactly he was planning.


After what seemed like hours of doing dishes, the guards ordered us to go sweep the dining room. We bowed our heads and scurried out the door as fast as we could.


Once we were in the corridor, the man introduced himself.
"By the way, my name is Kim Kibum. But call me Key for short." he said with a slight smile. His tired eyes looked as if they couldn't smile.
"Neh, I'm Kim Min, nice to meet you." I said and bowed to him.


"I see you're new here." he said as his sight continued to look straight ahead.
"Neh...I came here for my family. We were in poverty and I thought maybe this could help." I said as I looked down at the ground.
"You have no idea what hell you've gotten yourself into.." Key said suddenly as his feline eyes looks straight ahead.
My head immediately looked towards him as my eyes grew wide and glassy.


'What had I gotten myself into?' 

 

 

 

 

So! This is my second Fanfic! I hope you all enjoy it and I will do my best to make it as interesting as possible!

By the way! Thank you Diemluong!! You gave me the encouragement I needed! ^^

Please comment and subscribe everyone!

No silent readers! ;A;

  Hwaiting!!! :D