I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

Your POV

The next morning, I woke to loud bangs on door.
I quickly got up to accept whoever was at the door. I hesitated though, hoping it was not the guard who was standing in the other side.
I held my breath and quickly opened the door. There, I saw Key bright eyed and bushy tailed; rambling on about what he and I were going to do today since the King had lately been giving us days off. I couldn't help but think maybe this was because of me though. Nonetheless, I was grateful.


Key quickly grabbed my arm, pulling my tired body down the corridor.
"Yah! Wash those tears so we can have fun today!" He said with a smile as he shoved me into the women's washroom.
I quickly took a shower, staring off into space as I absorbed the hot steam.
I let my self cry one last time.


Once I got out the shower, and finished getting ready. I decided to let my hair down today. No one yet had seen me like this.
I walked out to greet Key, only to see his eyes wide in awe.


"What?" I asked as I looked around the room trying to guess what the fuss was about.
"No, it's just.. I've never seen you wear your hair down. Your beautiful!" He said with a smile in a friendly way. I already knew who he had his eye on.
He quickly grabbed my arm and we both ran down the cooridor. I wasn't sure where Key was leading me to, but I determined to not think about Minho today.


Minho's POV
I was walking down the hallway,
I decided to try to give my mind a break from the four enclosed walls of my room.


I watched as all of the servants walked around chattering as I went by. All of their smiling faces made me happy for first time. But alas, this was another time where I could not smile with a full heart.
I continued to look the other way and glance at any window that came into sight.


Your POV
Key and I had eventually arrived in the garden. Since he was a good cook, we decided to take a few strawberries to make cake with.
Key and I both quickly started taking some strawberries and shoving them in our pockets. We laughed as some would spill out.


Then, we quickly ran back up the stairs and in towards the kitchen.
We shut the metals doors behind us after we inspected the kitchen for other servants.


Another servant that Key knew was there waiting for us. After we were introduced I later found out his name was Onew.
We quickly but happily started making the cake.


Then, out of no where, Onew slipped and pulled flour all over Key and I.
"YAH!!!" Key yelped as he grabbed a handful of flour and threw it directly onto Onew.
I giggled as I watched the two fight and trow flower left and right.


"Yah! What're you laughing about?!" Onew and Key both grabbed handfuls of flour.
"Ah, No no!" I yelped as I put my hands up in defense only for them to be covered in flour. I giggled and threw flour right back at them, making them throw more at me in return.


So far, Minho hadn't crossed my mind. I felt... Relieved.


Minho's POV
As I kept glancing out the appearing windows, one in particular caught my eye.
I inspected further as I came closer to the window. My eyes widened in disbelief. There I saw Min with Key once again, laughing and having fun as If my heart was a toy all along.

My fists tightened as I quietly heard giggles and laughs as they both ran away together.
I decided to put and end to this and inspect further.


I quickly ran towards the staircase try would both have to use that guided you from the garden back into the mansion.
I hid behind a corner and that led to another hallway.


Then I saw the both of them run out and run down the corridor as I'd they we're running towards the kitchen.
I quickly chased after them, but stayed far away as I could not afford to be caught.


Then,they both ran into the kitchen, peeking around an suddenly shut the metal doors as if they had a secret.
I couldn't believe what was happening.


My fists only tightened more as I fell to ground, slamming the floor with my fists then holding my head in my arms as I heard giggles sounding from the doors.
I couldn't stand to hear anymore of their sin. I quickly got up and ran towards the one place I knew I should've secluded myself in; my room. The four enclosed walls that had comforted me on any occasion.


I slammed my body onto my bed, the. I glanced over; ashamed. I lye there and stare at the spot Min had slept in that one night. Tears escaped my eyes I punched the spot she had once slept. Even though I was just releasing anger, I could never release it with whole heart. Still, I could never hurt her. Even though she had so disgracefully hurt me. 

 

 

 

So, Here is chapter 19, as promised! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Onew has finally found himself into the story, but of course he was clumsy xD

I will be updating again Friday, so stay tuned ~

Thank you for all of you support and please try and check out my author bio!

And by the way, what would Minho and Min's pairing be called? MinMin or just Minho? Haha, thank you Foreverwilllove2112 for bringing this up haha xD

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D