I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

On the way down to see the King, I walked side by side with Jonghyun.
My heart kept beating and beating, faster and faster.
Truthfully, Minho made my heart flutter. Just by the sound of his name, my heart would leap. Being close to him caused even more damage.

"Ah, you must be nervous as to why the King has called you." Jonghyun spoke with a wink.
"Ah, Neh." I said as I nodded my head, trying to keep my voice calm.
"Don't worry. He's happy today. He hasn't been happy in a while.." Jonghuyn said as he looked out the windows we passed by.


Once we finally reached the throne of the King, Jonghyun bowed and silently left.
I walked up closer to Minho and gave him a slight bow.


"No need for that Dear." He said as he gestured me to come closer.
I hesitantly walked closer to him, shaking with each step.
Then with one swift movement, he grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I blushed, noticing the position we were in.


He noticed, and slightly blushed as well. He quickly recovered and tilted my chin up to his level.
He looked into my eyes for awhile, I tried to avoid eye contact, but I couldn't. His big beautiful brown orbs caught my attention no matter where I looked. I felt like a prisoner.


Then, he slowly kissed me. I had no intention of stopping him. He had me in a trance.It was all so sudden, I questioned the moral of it all.
But, his lips felt so succulent and soft. The kiss was sweet. Sweeter than anything I had ever tasted. Shivers fell down my spine as my cheeks heated up. My stomach swirled with emotions as I wrapped my arms around his neck.


We stopped kissing for a moment and looked at each other, our cheeks red. We both giggled for a slight moment then I rested my head on his shoulder. But, we were interrupted by a loud knock at the door.
I quickly jumped off of his lap and scurried towards the door. It was only The little Servant boy from before. His cheeks were blushed as his orange hair shined in the window light. I smiled and walked out the door, curving my body to move around him.

Minho's POV
I stared at her for a while. I don't know what came over me, but I just kissed her. She was so beautiful with the light shining in her hair and eyes.
I couldn't look away.
She was a goddess in my eyes.
I slightly nudged her lips for entrance with my tongue, hoping she'd accept me.
When she did, my heart fluttered.

After we heard the loud knock, my heart sank. I didn't want my goddess to leave.
I watched her walk away. I smiled as her servant dress fluttered out the door as she walked away nervously.


She could never know my heart fluttered like a butterfly each time I saw her.

I laughed at that thought and gestured Taemin to come in.
He could sense something was different with my mood.
He smirked at me, knowing everything already without having to say a word.


I smiled back at him and looked away as I put propped my head up on my hand.
"Sh Taemin, no one must know." I whispered as I put my index finger up to my lips.
He nodded in response as he came closer to my throne to reveal the schedule for the day.
But in my mind, I couldn't listen.
I could only see and hear Min in my mind.


How could a woman do this to me?

Your POV
I quickly ran down the hallway with a smile plastered on my face.
I ran, wishing I could tell Key all about this.
When I finally reached our rooms, there Key was. He was standing in the same place with his back up against the wall and his hands in his pockets. I smiled and ran up to him.
"You're in a good mood all of the sudden." he chuckled as he stood up properly.
"Ah, Neh." I blushed as I looked down at the red carpeted hallway.


He slung an arm around my shoulder as we both walked down the hallway.
"So... What happened?" he said with a wink as he looked at my blushing face. I looked away, not wanting to reveal the secret.
"Ah... I see. Let's go to the garden." he said as we quickly turned down the hallway that led to the poorly assembled staircase only for servants.

When we got to the garden, we sat down on one of the stone benches. And... I told him everything.

After I told him everything, his eyes gleamed with more information. He seemed more excited then I was.
I giggled at his amazed face.


"It's like some fairy tale." He said with a chuckle.
I nodded my head and chuckled right along with him.
"But you have to keep it a secret!" I added lastly.
"Neh, you have my word." He said as he raised his right hand up and chuckled.


Then we saw a guard coming and quickly got up and ran back inside to discuss more.
I smiled as we both ran away like children. 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, I'm not too sure about this chapter. I think it may have been too soon, but I still hope you guys enjoy it. There is still more to come!

Don't worry ~

Please please PLEASE comment, haha I love to hear feedback from you guys!

Thank you everyone! ^^