I Am In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

"Yah...Min!" I heard A familiar voice slightly shouted and shook me of my thoughts.
"Uh.. neh?!" I suddenly responded.
"We are here." he said as he sighed and picked out two brooms from a nearby closet.
"Oh.. Yeah." I stammered out as I took one of the brooms from Key.
"Yah, you sweep over here and I'll sweep here. If we don't get done in time.....uh..never mind." he suddenly stopped as he covered his mouth.


I stared at him for a while, trying to figure out what he was going to say or if I even wanted to know.
"Yah! Sweep!" he playfully shouted as he pointed towards me.
"Ah! Neh!" I gasped and started sweeping.


My eyes stared blankly at the old brooms made of hay and gathered together by a red string.
Why would such a rich King give us such old supplies. I grumpily thought.

In Another Far Away Room

"Yah! When will those servants be finished sweeping?! I want my dinner!" a soft but deep voice yelled at his personal servant.
"N-Neh! Your majesty, I will check right away!" A timid auburn colored hair boy said as he scurried out of the room.


While no one else was in the room, the King paced around his room waiting for the servant to return. When all of the sudden, he walked past a mirror and stopped. He stared at the reflection that stared right back him. The evil glare and furrowed brows. He hated who he HAD to become.He became more angry and punched the mirror ,smashing it into pieces.A single tear escaped his right eye as his fell to his knees.


Then suddenly a small timid knock sounded from the other side of the door.
"Neh! I'll be right out!" The King shouted as he quickly pulled himself together. He ran from the scene and out the door to greet his personal servant.

Back To The Dining Room
As me and Key were sweeping, a tall guard walked into the room.
"Out you pieces of trash! The King is arriving for dinner and shouldn't be bothered by your pitiful appearance!" he shouted with anger.
"N-Neh!" be both said his unison and bowed as we scurried out the big double doors.


Key and I both walked down the corridors and suddenly saw the King appearing in the distance.
"Min, hurry and bow!" Key said in a fast but scared tone as he tapped my arm.


We both bowed as the King walked by with his servant. I dared to look up and see the King walked by.
He looked over at me and stared right back into my eyes.
A rush of fear shivered throughout my body and I quickly hid my gaze.
He eventually looked away and continued down the corridor, each step becoming quieter and quieter until they disappeared.
 

"Come on." Key said as he nudged me.
"Neh." I responded as we both continued down the large and dark corridor. 

 

 

 

So, I hope you all are enjoying this so far??

Please comment and subscribe! And I will be getting a poster soon ^^

Thank you for your support! ~