I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

I ran as fast as my feet would take me to Minho's room. It seemed all I was ever doing was running back and fourth, as if I was on a tight leash. As I ran, I contemplated what I could say to Minho, or even what Minho could say to me. My mind wandered as to what he wanted to discuss. Apart of me already knew but, another part of me wouldn't let me accept the reality of it all.

As soon as I reached his wooden double doors, I knocked rapidly. Desperately looking around to make sure I wouldn't be captured. It seemed that if you were forced to live in such a place, a place where you can't even walk down the hallways safetly, that you would want to leave as soon as you had the chance. But, for some reason, I was having trouble.

Minho finally answered the door, revealing his tired, paranoid face. Once he saw me, he smiled ever so brightly. I smiled in return, but I could only smile half heartedly.

He led me into the doorway, closing the door behind quietly. I stood there awkwardly,waiting for his response. It seemed like an eternity before we had spoke, but when he did, I could finally breathe again.

 He then proceeded to  pace around the room, running his fingers through his hair in an anxious manner. I quickly ran up to him, grasping his shoulder with my hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I had never seen him so upset, unless he was in one of his fits.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just trying to find a way for us to leave safetly." He said as he grasped my shoulder in return and layed his dark orbs into my soul.

"A-Ah, okay." I stumbled out, petrified of the subject.

"Ah wait, Minho...Key is coming with us as well...and possibly Onew." I stuttered out, hoping he wouldn't be upset. But, all he did was turn his back to me and simply said 'okay'. I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not.

"Ah, but just as well, I'll be bringing Taemin and Jonghyun. I couldn't bare the thought of leaving the two of them here. Especially Taemin." He said as he stared off into space, contemplating the plan of our dismassal. I smiled in return as I was all the more happy that we could leave with the people we loved, besides ourselves.

"Ah, Min...did you get a chance to read the letter I arranged Jonghyun to send you?" He asked as he put his finger to his lips, clearly blushing at the thought.

"Ah, No...I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you, I totally forgot about it." I said as I slightly smiled in a way as saying 'sorry'. He just looked at me and smiled in return. Then, I reached into my pocket to pull out the letter, when Minho's hand stopped me.

"If you don't mind...I'd rather you read it in private.." He said as pink spread across his cheeks averted his eyes from my own. I slightly chucked at the sight of seeing him embarassed. The great King Minho, the ulmightly flaming Charisma..blushing right infront of me.

Not much later, I heard sounds coming from the hallway. It not only was sounds of walking, but harsh,brutal sounds accompanied with anything but silence.

"M-Minho! What was that?!" I quickly ran up to him as he turned around to face me in shock as well.

"I'm not sure Min. Quick, hide under here!" He said as he quickly ran to his bed and pushed me underneath and covered me up the best to his ability. Then, he quickly ran to the door to see where the noise was coming from. I watched him walked out through the crack under his bed.

"YAH! You there! What are doing at this time of night making so much unbelieveable noise!?" Minho screamed out at someone. I quickly got closer to the crack to see what was going on. I inhaled quickly as I saw he Guard from before standing there with Minho; anger in his eyes. I covered my mouth with my hand to attempt to cover my loud breathing.

"Ah, sorry Sir. Just a midnight check." He said to Minho as his eyes averted into Minho's room; suspiciously looking for something. I closed my eyes, thinking it would making him go away in the blink of an eye. I cried as I prayed that he would disappear. His face alone haunted me with nightmares of the past.

The guard eventually quickly left on his way and continued down the hall and Minho entered the room once again, shutting and locking the door behind him. He quickly ran to the bedside and grabbed my arms and pulled me out as my body was in too much shock.

"Baby, what's the matter?!" He slightly shouted as he held me up to his face and stared deep into my eyes as tears spilled out and waterfalled down my cheeks.

"I-I...That..g-guard! H-He..h-hu-urt me!" I managed to stutter out between sobs.

"What do you mean 'hurt' you?" Minho asked his eyes grew furious.

"H-He...r-ra-aped me!" I tried to stammer out without shouting.

"Ah...Yes..Key told me of this..." He said as his eyes grew sad now. I quickly grasped him into a hug and held on to him for dear life. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me like a lover should. I cried and cried in his arms, I finally let all of my worries and doubts spill out onto the floor.

"Honey...this is exactly why we have to leave this place.." Minho whispered into my ear gently. I suddenly realized what he meant and why we were leaving. I looked up at him with wide eyes as everything I should have known had just hit me. Minho and can't stay here any longer. It would only cause more harm to Key, to Onew, to Minho, to Jonghyun...not just me. The problems I had encountered had not only hurt me,but it hurt them as well. I couldn;t stay here any longer, not like this.

I nodded my head at him in response, quickly drying my tears in attempt to gather myself and prove I was strong once again. Minho had only smiled at me, trying to make everything better. And, it worked. His smile always made everything better for me. Minho had encountered some of the same problems with his father when he was child. He really did understand, and I understood him.

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I stayed up late writing this chapter and some of it this eveing. I tried to make it intense for you guys to speed up the process of the storyline. But, all is well because I hope you guys still continue to read it. Oh, and sorry it's kind of short. But, I just thought this would be a good stopping place!

Please Comment And Subscribe!

I love you all!~

 

 

 

Tae & Dae: excited waving