I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

That afternoon, I went back to my room to rest. I laid down on my hard futon mattress that lye on the ground.
But, as soon as I laid down, a heard a knock at my door.
I quickly got up, wondering who it could possibly be.
I quickly got out my pocket mirror from the small cabinet in my room. I check my hair and face really fast, just to make sure.


Afterwards, I scurried to the door and slowly creaked it open and peaked out my head.
There standing before me was the almighty King Minho. I smiled and opened the door wider to greet him.
I bowed my head slightly.


"Ah, I was just wondering if you would like to take a walk in the garden with me." he said as he gently held out his hand.
I smiled brightly and took his hand as we both walked down the barely lit hallway. But then we both realized that we could be caught, and let go of each other.
I frowned, but knew it is what we had to do.


Once we reached the garden, he guided me to sit down on a Hidden stone bench out looking the sky.
He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.
Shivers felt their way up my spine as butterflies bloomed in my belly.


We both stared out into the sky for a while, the sun was just setting turning the sky a gradient of pink orange and yellow.
I felt his eyes burning into my skin, I looked over to see him admiring me as if I were actually the sunset.


"What's wrong?" I asked as I looked at him, unsure of what he was thinking.
"You're beautiful." He said with a whispered tone. I blushed and looked down as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
He drew my face near his once again, and plastered those plump lips onto mine. I hadn't realized how much I wanted to kiss him until I was kissing him back.


He put his hand on my cheek and slowly my cheek with his thumb. I smiled into his kiss at his warm touch. It must have been a distraction as his warm tongue suddenly explored my wet cavern.
We stopped to take a small breath and looked at each other, lust filling our yearning eyes. But we both knew, it could never be.


"We should be getting back.." he said with sadness in his voice. Realizing that the sun had fully disappeared under the horizon, making the sky turn lavender.
"Neh.." I said as he stood up and reached out his hand to help me up.
I took his warm hand and proceeded to walk out of the garden with him, hoping we wouldn't be caught.

When we finally reached my room, he looked shly at me.
I gave him a quick hug but as I pulled away, he kissed me on the cheek and left silently like he always does.
I smiled and opened my door and went to sleep.

Minho's POV
I stood there looking at her. I was falling for her, but alas we could never be together the way we wanted to be.
Then she suddenly surprised me with a quick yet scared hug. Her head went up to my chest. I smiled and hugged her as well.
But when she pulled away, I kissed her on the cheek. I was surprised at my actions, but it was out of instinct. I couldn't contain myself.


I walked away silently, afraid of letting anymore things happen.
As I walked down the dark hallway, I became angry.
Anger struck me so suddenly like a virus. I was infuriated.
It wasn't fair that I could be in love, but never fully be together.


Once again, this so called life of being a King had yet again ruined my life. I stomped down the hallway and threw open my bedroom door and slammed it shut.
I found the nearest thing next to me and threw it across the room, watching as the small vase burst into shards as it hit the wall.
I tear fell down my cheek.

Why was I always so angry. I was never angry with Min. I was happy.
Then once again, a knock came from the wooden double doors.


"Hyung?" Taemin said through the door.
I knew it was him, he was always to my rescue. He knew when something was wrong. It was like he had a sixth sense when it came to my feelings.
I opened the door and saw him standing there in his white pajamas. I looked at him as tears streamed down my face.
"It's okay Minho." he said as he gave me a hug.
Very well knowing what was wrong.

How could I be so weak?

The next morning, I awoke in my bed that was suited for two. But yet, I was the only one.
I slowly got up and went to the bathroom, my eyes were puffy and bloodshot from my outburst last night. I chuckled bitterly as I got ready for another horrible day. The only thing to look forward to was Min.
I smiled as her image wondered into my head. Then I heard Taemin knock again to give me my clothes for the day.
The same usual routine.

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of loud bagging on my door, I hesitantly got up. I was afraid of who it could be.
I peeked out the door only for it to be shoved into my body, pushing me onto the ground.
I looked up to see  the angry glare of the hefty guard who abused me before.
He stood there in all of his pride, mysterious yet frightening.


He stared down at me, smirking. I started to cry, afraid of what pain he would inflict on me this time.
I held my arms up in defense, only to have them pushed away by the guard as he got on top of me.
He slapped me straight across my cheek, harder than before.
He grabbed my hair and attempted to beat my head into the ground.

But he was stopped by a familiar voice. It was Key.

"Yah! Get off of her!" He yelled with all the strength he could muster.
"Psh, like you could hurt me. Worthless trash." He muttered as he got up and brushed by Key and hit Key's shoulder.
I got up and held my face, but quickly let go as it stung to touch.
Key helped me get up.


"Why don't you tell Minho about this Min!?" He asked with a worried yet frustrated tone.
"I.. Can't tell him. I don't want him to worry. If the guard finds out that I told the King, he'll beat me more or figure out our relationship." I said as my face became more stricken with fear.

Was there a way out of this 

 

 

Okay, hopefully this is a good chapter for you guys! :D

I hope to update again tomorrow!!

Also, I need some suggestions. I'm thinking of deleting my story "Can I Be Your Juliette?" And making a new story but with the same title.

What do you guys think?

Should I finish this up then start the new story? Leave me your suggestions in the comment box!

Love you all!~