I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

Minho's POV

The next morning, I sat up in my bed and sighed as i realized what had happened yesterday. My heart sank, hoping what I thought was happening was indeed unreal.

I felt I had no reason to get up. I laid back down and covered myself up with my giant comforter, burrowing myself away from the world. I closed my eyes, feeling a tiny tear drop fall from my eye and curve down my nose. Abandonment would soon consume my life once again.

"Master?" a tiny voice came from the other side of the door along with a weak knock. I sighed which then gave Taemin the okay to enter my bedroom.

He entered as I could hear tiny footsteps gently gliding on the wooden floor. Then I heard a tiny stomp. I assumed Taemin had just tripped on the oriental rug that covered my floor. I giggled, but quickly frowned.

I didn't want any happiness right now.  I felt my bed become heavier as Taemin sat on the edge of the bed as he unraveled my burrow of solitude.

"Master, why have you succumbed to burrowing yourself from the world?" he asked with all of his kindness.

"Taemin. I think.... Min... Has lost interest." I said plainly as I covered up my face to hide my weakness.

It was like a shield to protect myself from Anymore pain.

"Ah. Master, try to not assume anything so quickly." He said with a hint of cockiness as he slowly got up and left the room.

I pondered what he had said to me, but alas could not find any answer as I scrambled my brain. Maybe I was wrong. No matter what, I couldn't take much more of this waiting game as my mind was driving me crazy.

Taemin's POV

I walked out of the King's room, leaving him to think about my comment.

The King was naive. He had a hard time seeing what a real person was like. His mind was his worst enemy, as it could turn the kindest friend into an enemy. But, I had never been captured by the evilness of his mind that he could no longer control.

I wandered down the hallway; hands in my pockets.

Min's POV

I woke up to the sunlight as it was begging my eyelids to open themselves to the world.

I woke up to see Key laying in a ball at the end of my bed. I was frightened but quickly remembered the night before. I had repeatedly been awoken from nightmares haunting my rest. They all revolved around that bastard of a guard . His image was placed in my mind after seeing him yesterday in the cooridor.

Key; hearing my cries of fear mumbling through the walls, came to visit me to check on my well being. But, after everytime he fell asleep my nightmares picked right back up where they left off. Eventually, he stayed in my room to make sure I was okay. He must have just fell asleep by accident.

I smiled, but quickly got up as I remembered that this was against the rules completely. I kicked Key in the back.

"Yah! Get up!" I hissed.

"No! 5 more minutes!" he yelled as he covered his head with the pillow. I left my hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his arms and dragged him out into the corridor, thumping his head in the process.

"Yah!" He said as he quickly got up but couldn't finish as I had slammed the door shut. 

I giggled from the inside and ignored the sounds of Key complaining about treating elders this way. Then, I began getting ready for the day, although I wasn't sure what was going on since the bell hadn't rang yet.

Minho's POV

I quickly ran down the cooridors after getting ready for the day. I wanted to try and see Min to see what was really going on.

But, when I reached the end of the hallway, I heard a commotion. I quickly ran further to investigate.

There I saw Min throwing that Key fellow out of her room in a rush; trying to cover up whatever scene had taken place last night in her room.

My eyes grew wide as my fists tightened.

So... I was right.

I thought as I ran back to my room,knocking over paintings and wall decorations that had once hung unto the velvet wall.  

 

 

 

Okay,so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as well as furture chapters as I have up to chapter 19 already written.

I think you guys will grow anxious as future chapters are revealed xD

Please comment and Subscribe you guys! D:

I missed hearing feedback from you guys when I updated chapter 15.

Was it not good? Or was it? Lemme know! :D

I love you all!~ Thank you and I hope you continue to give me support!