I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

 

I sat there for a few moments in utter shock. No matter how hard I tried to push the memory of the dream out of my mind, I could never succeed. I looked around the room after Key left his spot. I saw that Minho had finally awoken from his sleep. I smiled as I watched his lean figure hunch over the fire. He poked at it with one of the fire tools, making the flames spark up. The reflection of the flames gleamed in his dark brown orbs.

I got up and walked over to him and sat next to him on the red carpet infront of the fire. He looked at me with a half hearted smile and wrapped his right arm around my shoulders as I laid my head on his right shoulder. I smiled, as I was content with things the way they were now. Apart of me wished we could all just stay here forever as long as we never got caught. I felt guilty for thinking such things, but sooner or later, I knew we would all have to split up and lead separate lives just as we did before we met.

I sighed and cuddled closer into his shoulder. He held held me closer to his body as if shielding me from pain.

I looked over at the rest of the members, only to see they had disappeared. I giggled as I knew this could have only been the work of the almighty Kibum.

 

Key's POV

I sat next to Jonghyun as he played with my blonde locks. I looked around the room to see Minho and MIn together. I smiled gently at the two, as they were happy..finally. I whispered into Jonghyun's ear and he nodded in return as we got up and gestured for the other members to follow us quietly. It was tough getting Onew and Taemin's attention as they were chatting non stop for hours on end.

But, we finally tip toed out the door and sat outside to look at the sky and get some fresh air from hiding.

 

Min's POV

 

I turned towards Minho after seeing our missing friends. He turned his head slightly to face me and I point to the space behind us and giggled. He smiled as well after seeing they were all gone.

"Seems Key is a good friend huh?" Minho said with a smile as he realized Key's plan was to give us alone time.

"Yeah..he is." I giggled. I then looked at Minho and smiled at his strong features. He leaned into my ear. His hot breath on my tender skin. Goose bumps ran down my skin as sparks flew through my stomach.

"And..what about me?" He whispered seductively. He then left my ear and trailed kisses down the side of my neck and down to my collarbone. Each kiss sending more and more goose bumps down my body as the his warm saliva touched my cold skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed hi touch. Only for him to soon stop. I opened my eyes to see Minho's staring at me face to face.As I was about to speak he crashed his plump lips onto mine harshly but at the same time, gently.

I kissed him back in return as I wrapped my arm arou d his neck. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip; asking for entrance. I denied, as I knew we couldn't continue forward.

I broke the kiss and looked back him and smiled. He only frowned as he was unhappy we couldn't continue. I gave him a sorry expression and kissed his cheek as I stood up from my spot.

"I'm going to see what Key's plan exactly was!" I said with a smirk as I skipped out the door and out into the cold air. When I was outside, I saw Key sitting on an awfully large rock, his arms behind him as he leaned back with his feet crossed. He bounced them happily as he stared up at the sky. Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin all ran around chasing each other for some unknown reason. The whole scene seemed like Key was the mother of the three child like adults!

I giggled as I walked over to Key and plopped down onto the hard rock, regretting it after I sat down. He looked at me with a smile and nudged me.

"So?" He said with a wink.

"Alright Kibum, what was that about?" I said with a giggle as I slightly pushed him, almost making him slide off his rock.He only shrugged and looked back at the puffy clouds hovering over the forest.

"I thought you guys need some alone time. Ya know?" He said he looked back at me and twirled a strand of his blonde hair. I smiled in return and stared up at the sky like he had been doing, only to see birds chriping away in a nest held in a tree right above us. I looked over at Key to see him staring at the same thing with loving eyes. I smiled at his child like expression.

Later that night, I laid in bed as Minho stayed up. I to my stomach and propped myself up onto my elbows. I looked at him with regret. I regretting not telling him my dream, for what if it would to actually come true. I sighed, causing Minho too become startled and look up at me. I gave him a half smile.

"What?" He said with a whispered chuckle.

"It's just....nevermind." I said as I turned back onto my back and covered myself back up.

 

Minho's POV

 

I stared out the window that night as the sky turned a dark purple. I sighed as my bottom and legs were starting to turn numb from lack of movement. I shifted my body and leaned my head on the window seal. I heard shifting coming from the bed on the floor, i dismissed it as just one of them moving in their sleep.

Then, I heard a sigh and I jumped up to see Min propped up on her elbows, her cheeks flushed. I could tell something was upsetting her, but she was indeed stubborn.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle, hoping to loosen her worries.

"It's just....nevermind." She said with a sigh as she turned her body back onto her back and covered her body up. I stared at her figure for a while. I worried about her and what could possibly be bothering her. She always tried to be strong, but I could see through her beautiful barrier.

I just wondered...if she could break through mine yet..

 

  • Please Read Author's Note.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, so I know this chapter is super boring. But, I'm still contemplating what the ending should be like!  And, this is just a little filler chapter with a hint of feelings! But, I still hope you guys are liking the story. I only recieved one comment for the last chapter! I was afraid my subs had lost interest. But, I know this story is sort of long, so I wouldn't blame you.

Please Comment And Subscribe My Dears!Please Respond to my poll!