I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

Okay, So before I start the story, I have already created the Author Bio, so if any of you wanted to take a look at it I will prvide the link :D

Link- http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/199008 

 

 

Your POV

I quickly ran to my room as my bare feet hit against the wooden flooring. I had taken my shoes off cause I knew I would trip in them.
I slid my sleeve against my cheeks to dispose of my tears.
I ran past my dorm, running past Key as he shouted my name.


"Yah! Min!!!" I heard as I ran further and further away.
To my surprise, I heard footsteps running after me.


Then... They stopped. I quickly turned a corner and hid behind it to see what was happening.
I saw Key standing there out of breath as Jonghyun had his hand on Key's shoulder.


"She needs to be alone." Jonghyun said sympathetically as he and Key walked away with worry written on their faces.
My heart sank. It sank to see that I had worried them this much. But it wasn't the same if it wasn't Minho.
I turned down the hallway and continued walking. Where? I wasn't sure.


Late that night, I returned to my dorm. As I got closer I saw a flickering light sitting in front of my door. As I got closer and closer, I saw Key and Jonghyun waiting on the cold ground.
Jonghyun sat there half asleep with his arm slung around Key as Key twirled his index finger into the ground.
Key suddenly saw me and looked up with his sharp feline eyes.


Then, with worry filling his body he spoke.
"Where were you?" He whispered as he looked down.
"I...I...walked around to think." I stuttered out.
"Yeah, well what if that bastard of guard captured you? Who could've saved you?" He asked he looked up at me with glassy eyes.


I looked away, realizing he was right. I had acted foolishly.
I sat down on the ground with both of them.


"I'm sorry." I whispered out with a stuffy nose from all of my tears.


Key smiled at me and then patted my shoulder.
Jonghyun stirred in his sleep as Key and I carried him into Key's room.
Key followed me into my room to discuss what had happened.
I told him everything.


He stared at me as I looked down, finishing the story.
He grabbed my hand and gave me a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.
Then, he chuckled silently..


"It's not over Min." He said as he looked up out the tiny window that was placed near the ceiling.
My head shot up to look at him but before I could ask what he was talking about, he got up and walked towards the door.
"Goodnight." He said as he silently closed the door.

With that, I laid down on my cold bed and covered up into a burrow. I looked out the window like I always do, and for once that day.. I smiled. I tear gently fell from my eye as I realized the reality of Minho and I's relationship. Although he never said he didn't want to be with me, I could just see it in his eyes. He was hurt and angry. I wasn't sure what happened.


It sounds cliche', but that night as I burrowed myself away inside of my blankets, I cried myself to sleep.
I hoped so dearly that the next morning, everything Would disappear and I'd realize it was all just a dream. 

 

 

Okay, So I will be updating again later today since I just realized how short this chapter is. ;~;

BUT, I hope I still hear comments from you guys!

I love you all! I really hope you all read my blog!

Thank you~