I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

The next morning, I woke up in Minho's bed. I stretched my arms out to find a warm body in arms length. I turned my head over and smiled as I saw Minho's sleeping face.
I crawled over to him and have him as kiss and decided to let him rest.
I gave him a peck on his lips and slipped out of his bed.

quickly ran and picked up my nightgown that lye on the floor. I slipped it on and quietly left.
I ran to my room quickly, but quietly as it would look suspicious if I was out so early in the day.
I ran to my room to see Key laying there with drool falling down his cheek as he slobber on my pillow.
I giggled and got back into bed.

The bell rang about an hour later and I hummed as I rose from my futon.

"Key!Key!" I shouted as I shook him from his slumber. He was always the hardest to wake up in the monring. I smiled as an idea played in my head. I quickly grabbed a pillow and harshly threw it at Key.

"YAH!" He shouted as he woke up with his brow furrowed. I smiled as I quickly ran out of the room and ran down the corridor; running as fast as possible from the rath of the almighty Key. I giggled and laughed as he shouted and fummed as people we ran past gave us funny looks while others smiled right along with us.

"YAH! Get back here!" He shouted over and over as we zig zagged through the herd of servants.

 

Later that evening as Key and I were doing dishes, I hummed and smiled as I stare off into space; vacantly doing dishes. I smiled as I replayed some events from the previous night. It was if it was the only thing I could think about.


"Alright! This is it! What has got you into such a good mood?!" He said as he slapped his rag down on the counter and place his hands on his hips.


"Nothing!" I said with a smile that I so desperately tried to hide.
The bell rant suddenly but, before I could put away our towels and dirty rags, Key grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bustling kitchen.


"Come on! You're gonna tell Umma!" He said with determination as he continued to drag me down the corridor and down to the garden.

He sat me down on the cold wooden bench and looked at me suspiciously.


"Now... Tell me." He said as he crossed one leg over the other and held his hands in his lap.


"Well..." I said as I blushed slightly. But, I didn't need to say more as Key had already figured it out.


"Ah... I see." He said as he squinted his eyes at me and smiled.


"What?!" I shouted.


"Haha, nothing. I'm just glad you and Minho worked it out." He said as he stared at me with his head propped up by his hand.
I smiled and stared down at my feet.


The bell rang suddenly for lunch to begin.


"Come on." He said as he tapped my leg and stood up, which I followed suit.
As Key and I were walking down cooridor towards the lunch room, I had remembered that I had forgotten an Apple in my room that Keybhad given me yesterday.


"Key, I'll meet in the lunch room." I said as I waved out I the crowed and headed towards my room.


As soon as I had gotten into my room and grabbed the snack, a knock came threw my door.
I assumed it was Key as I skipped over to answer the door, only for it to reveal Minho standing there with a smile plastered on his face.
I smiled back at him, refraining from embracing him into a hug.


"Min...we need to talk. Meet me in my room at midnight." He whispered quickly. I nodded my head I agreement, then he ran off without fuehrer instructions.


I watched as he ran away; wondering what was so important.


Then, I remembered that I had to hurry and meet Key, as lunch would end soon.
I skipped off with a smile on my face, picturing Minho in my mind all the while 

 

 

***Please read author note***

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, so here is chapter 30!!!! I can't believe I already have this many chapters! I hope you guys still continue to enjoy this story! I can't promise that the story can go on much much longer. But I still have a few ideas in mind ;D I sort of want to do something cool for all the subscribers who have stuck with me since the beginning ~

Maybe after the story is over, i could make a sequel or after story? Hmm... comment and let me know what you guys think!

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!