I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

After I finished getting ready, I decided to make a visit to Minho. I wanted to see what the trouble was with the bell not ringing and such.
I gently creaked the door open, making sure to not make a sound. I crept out of my room before Key could catch me and give me an earful.


I quickly ran down the hallway; carefully trying not to trip over my long dress.
When I finally reached Minho's room, I heard bangs coming from inside.
I pressed my ear gently against the door to try and get a better listen.


Then, I heard quiet sobs and more things being kicked and bashed around.
Suddenly, the noise stopped. Then, in one quick movement the door opened suddenly causing me to fall to ground landing on the palms of my hands.
My cheeks heated up as I slowly looked up to see Minho hovering over me with anger plastered on his face, accompianied by tear stained eyes.
I gave an embarrassed chuckle as I rubbed the back of m neck.


Minho just stared back at me with an emotionless expression.
Then, he coldly ignored me and stepped over my body and continued on his way.


"M-Minho..." I silently said, but Alas he kept on walking; not bothering to even turn around.
Tears formed in my eyes as my heart broke in two.
I quickly got up and ran towards my room, running right past Minho as tears flew behind me and my dress fluttered.


Once I reached my room, I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. Then I threw myself onto the ground and sobbed into my pillow.


Minho's POV


After letting all of my anger out, I decided to leave my room and think things over while taking a stroll through the garden.
I opened my door to see Min suddenly fall to the ground with a thud.


She chuckled as she looked up at me with blushed cheeks. It toon everything in my power to not smile back at her and help her up to her feet.
I stared face to face with a liar and cheater, the one who had broken me in two.


But, I knew I needed to detached myself. I looked back up, trying to hide the small tear that almost feel from my eye.
I look straight ahead and stepped over her in a cold manner.
She silently called my name but I heartlessly ignored her and continued on my way.


Then, I saw her running ahead of me to her room ;leaving tears behind with silent sobs.
I almost called her name as I reached my hand out to her, but reality struck me and I knew I couldn't.


The only thing I did was stop in my tracks and watch as she ran away from me.


Was I a monster?


I didn't know what to do. Shall I keep walking or go to my room? But, I had no choice because the only thing I could do was stand still as every sound around me was suddenly blurred and silent.
The only thing I could hear was the consistent beat of my heart. 

 

 

 

Sorry It's so short everyone, but I still hope you enjoy it regardless.

If you guys want since it's so short, I can update again later.

Afterall, I have up chapter 20 written out already.By the way, If any of you are wanting to get to know your author, I'd be happy to post a photo of myself and right a little but about myself :D

Thank you guys!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

I love you all~ <333

P.S Thank you Danuyel2006 for the encouragement! ;D

I hope you enjoy this chapter :D