I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

That evening, as usual, Key and I were stuck in the kitchen washing more dishes as other servants started preparing the King's dinner.


"Yah, Min!" Key whispered as he Gently nudged my arm.


"Neh?" I asked as my eyes were kept on washing the dish.
Key moved in closer as he spoke.


"Have you and Minho talked recently? You know, about the plan?" He asked as he made sure no one was around to hear.


"Ah, not yet." I said with a sigh as my worries kept increasing by the day. Key just sighed and continued doing our chores.
Not Long after, a playful knock came from the kitchen door as Jonghyun entered the kitchen.


"Hello Min...Key." he said with a wink when he mentioned Key's name; making him blush madly. I just giggled at the sight and turned to face Jonghyun as he leaned against the counter.


"What do you need?" I asked as I tapped my finger on the counter in a playful manner.


"Yah! Don't speak to your seniors that way!" Jonghyun rambled and pouted.


"Jonghyun." I said with a glare.


"Okay okay! I have some news from you from Minho." He whispered as he slipped me a note stamped with Minho's initials.
My eyes grew wide as I had finally received the news I had been waiting for.


"Min, don't open it here!" Key said as he looked around the room; making sure no one had caught on eye on the letter. I nodded my head and hit it away in pocket on my dress.


"Ah, I must be going." Jonghyun said as he started to leave the kitchen.


"Bye Key." Jonghyun said lastly as he exited the kitchen. I looked over and stared at Key as he twirled his thumbs while blushing.


"Yah! What?!" He yelled.


"Nothing, nothing!" I said as I waved my arms in front of my face and continued doing my chores.

 

 

That night, I prepared myself to hear more of the frightful yet thrilling news. I quickly grabbed my lantern and knocked on Key's door. My nerves grew nervous as I looked around; making sure no one was coming.


Key finally answered the door, his eyes were tired.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I just.. Thought you'd like to know in meeting Minho now." I said as I stumbled over my words.


"Ah, well come tell me the news when you return. " He said with a tired smile. I nodded my head as I stared down at my feet.


"It'll be okay." Key said as he bent down to level his face with mine. I nodded my head once more and quickly went on my way.

 

 

Key's POV


That night, I stayed in my room for the most part.
I laid there and stared out the window. I wondered what my life could even be like without Jonghyun.


Without seeing him.


Without talking to him.


Without touching him.


Ever again.
I couldn't stand the thought, the thought I couldn't stand the most was having to tell him I was leaving.
We had been an item not very long, but it felt like an eternal bond.
We were an entity. The one could not live without the other.


I subconsciously cried as I sat there, laying out my worries.
When suddenly a Knock came from my door. I scurried quickly and wiped the tears from my cheeks and eyes.


I quickly answered the door to see Min standing there with a worried face.
I looked at her, hoping she wouldn't notice my tear stained face.


"Ah, I'm sorry. I just.. Thought you'd like to know in meeting Minho now." She said as her eyes averted from my own.


"Ah,well come tell me the news when you return." was all I could manage to say as my mind was completely blank.


She simply nodded and stared down at her feet. My heart broke to see her just as torn up as I was. You would imagine that we both would love to leave this place we has come to know as hell. But, to be honest, it was also difficult.

As far as Onew and I, it's all we have ever known.

And, it's all Min has come to know.


"It'll be okay." I said as I rested my hand on her shoulder, giving as much comfort as my body enabled me to give.
She nodded in returned and went on her way.

I watched her run away as I wondered what it would have been like if Min had never came to this mansion. 

 

 

 

A/N: Hmm... chapter 33? Is the story getting intense?Exciting? Intriging? I hope so! Although this story didn't reveal too much information, it did reveal more information as far as Key's point of view on the situation and a little bit of Jonghyun's. I hope you guys continue to enjoy the story, I find myself even getting excited! Haha.

Please Comment and Subscribe!

I love you all!

 

P.S I think I pretty much failed at being cute xD

?saduie=AG9B_P9KOV5xvb7op3wniq2WctNe&att