I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

It was past midnight, and Minho and I were still alone together in the library.
It was cold and lonely feeling, but yet warmth seemed to embed itself in my body as Minho looked into my eyes.
Something was different. Want seemed to fill his eyes.
I stepped back from him, afraid of letting myself get to caught up.


But, Minho just stepped closer.
I hesitated,afraid of what he was planning.
Minho, then suddenly the side of my face. He seemed to admire my facial features, although I wasn't much to look at.


"Minho... Don't stare.." I murmured as I looked down with glassy eyes.
Minho then bent down to level his face with mine as he grabbed my shoulders.


"Min... You truly are beautiful." he said with every ounce of trust he could fulfill.
I smiled at him, as a single tear dropped from my eye and rolled down my cheek.
He quickly caught it with his finger and leaned in close to my face.
I held my breath and hesitated, unsure of what would happen next.

He slowly pressed his plump lips against my own, brushing them gently against each other.  He kissed me gently, carefully caressing my hair as he did so.
But, before he could kiss me anymore, we heard a loud bang.
He quickly let go off me, afraid that anyone would see.
He put his index finger up to his lips and gestured me to stay put.


Then, he peeked from behind the isle of books. He carefully grabbed my hand and tiptoed down the isle, trying to see if anyone was there.
Then we suddenly saw a flickering candle light moving behind an isle of books.
My eyes grew wide, I was afraid of getting caught and being punished.


He quietly gestured me to go ahead and leave, in fear of being caught as well.
I nodded, trying to be brave. He watched as I tiptoed towards the door and quietly slipped out while he confronted the guest in the library.


I ran and ran down the hallway, running until I couldn't breathe.
Of course, I tripped over my night gown and landed on my stomach with a thud.
I carefully tried to kick myself back up, trying not to groan in pain too loudly.


But.. As I got up, I was met face to face with the last person I'd ever want to see.
"Yah! You don't seem to know your place yet! Scum!" That same guard yelled as a vein popped out from his neck as he shouted at the top of his lungs.
He once again, back slapped me across my face. The stinging pain doubled since it was repeated on my old wounds.
I fell down to the ground, then the guard roughly grabbed the collar of my night gown and dragged me down the hallway as I kicked and screamed.


He smirked as he through me into my bedroom, slamming the door and locking me inside.
I cried, my night gown was slightly torn. I also cried because I was relieved, this was far more better than I thought might happen.

That night, I laid there on the floor, staring out the window. I wondered if what I felt for Minho... Was okay..
Morning came too soon, as I had stayed awake all night contemplating  everything I felt or thought.


But then I soon realized, the door was locked and I could never get out.
With an ounce of hope, I went to check on the door. To my amazement, it was open. The guard must have unlocked it to avoid consequences from the King.

I slowly opened the door, returning to the bustling  hallways.
As Key came out of his room, a sort of short guard came stomping down the  hallway.


"YAH!!! The King has decided to be generous today and give you all a Day off!!" The guard yelled, grabbing everyone's attention through the noisy crowded corridor.
Everyone screamed and cheered for joy as they could finally rest.
Instead of yelling, the guard just smiled and walked away.


"Eh, Key?" I asked, with a hint of confusion.
"Neh?" He answered.
"Who was that guard, he seemed nicer than the rest..." I asked as I pointed to the guard walking down the hallway.


"Ah, that's one of the King's favored guards. Kim Jonghyun." He stated.
"Ah." I said, wishing that he was around more often to protect us from the other harsh guards.


Then, Jonghyun spun on his heel and walked towards me and Key.
My eyes grew wide


Has he heard what we said?

When he got close enough he spoke to me.
"Ah yes, the King as requested you." he said with a smile as he motioned for me to follow him.
Key and I shrugged our shoulders at each other as I walked off with Jonghyun. I looked back at Key to see him staring intently with a warm smile as both of us walked away.
I giggled as I could swear i saw  Key eyeing Jonghyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, Here's chapter 12~ As promised!~

Now, if you guys would like to me to update one more chapter or so,comment!

My blog explains all of the situation, but I will go ahead and tell you guys.

Now, I can't update as often as I used to, only every weekend. I already have 13 and 14 already written out, I didn't know if you guys would want me to add those as well or just stretch it out since I won't update again until tomorrow or even next weekend.

Please comment and subscribe!~ Thank you all!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I assure the next chappie will be exciting ;D