11

This Is Not What I Expected

--Chapter 11--

 

 

-------

 

 

 

I gasped loudly as I saw the devil smirking at me then ran away to the bus stop as fast as I can. I knew it was useless to run away, but I did not want to face the devil!

Not now.

Still running, I bumped into several people in the street and bowed apologetically as they cursed at me with different languages. Yeah, I happened to bump into foreigners who went out to have breakfast and unfortunately they were elders. You know how sensitive the elders were, right?

I bowed once again to them then sped up to the bus stop which not so far away from where I stood. There were so many people wait at the bus stop and I thought that was really great because I could hide myself from Jongin if he happened to take the same road as I am. But I should’ve known how unlucky I am when it comes to hide.

I was standing between a tall ahjussi and a school girl when I felt someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to its body. I looked up to its face and widened my eyes as I saw Kim Jongin standing so close to me with a mischievous smile played on his lips.

“Do you think you can run away from me, princess?” He asked. I looked away. “…”

He smiled. “Kaja, we are making a scene here.” I raised my eyebrow and turned around to see some people staring at us in awe and mumbled something about ‘young love’. He gently pulled me away from the crowd and took me to his motorcycle which parked near the bus stop. I did not want to have our usual argument today, so I quickly hopped on to his motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

“Good girl.” He said then drove away to our school, Daewon High.

During the trip to school, I kept thinking about what D.O. said two weeks ago.

Actually, it was not because what he said about Jongin that bugged me, but how did he know Jongin that well? Did they used to be best friends or something because it would be a little weird if D.O. knew Jongin, but they did not talk to each other.

Maybe something happened between them and they decided to end their friendship.

 

 

Or maybe they were a gay couple?!

“Gay couple?” Jongin asked all a sudden. I shook my head. “Nah, I was just thinking about….about…..”

“Thinking about what?”

“About…. Film that I watched yesterday! You know, Brokeback Mountain? Hehehe....” I lied. He shook his head then continued to ride his motorcycle when the lights turned green.

The rest of the trip was really boring because I had pushed the gay thoughts aside and decided to just watch the pedestrians, hoping Jongin would not ask anything about what I said earlier. When we were already in the school neighborhood, Jongin slowed down his motorcycle and I loosened my grip on his body.

Once we entered the school field, the students stared at us in confusion and whispered to one another like we were something so strange to be seen in the public. Some of the girls were giving me the dirty looks while the others were just looking at us in awe, making Jongin chuckled at their responses and decided to enjoy the scene for a little while.

I was about to walk away from the parking lot when Jongin grabbed my wrist from behind and intertwined our hands like a normal couple. I looked at him in confusion, but all he did was just smile and pulled me inside the school which made me blush and nervous at our closeness.

Before going to the class, he escorted me to my locker and waited until I finished my business then walked me to my class. I did not dare to look at anyone because they were really intimidating and looked like they would kill me if Jongin was not by my side.

When we finally arrived at my class, Jongin turned my body around and smiled sweetly at me.

“See you later..” He planted a kiss on my cheek then walked away.

I shook my head in embarrassment then stepped into my homeroom just to find the shocked face of my classmates who just witnessed the kissing scene earlier.

Pissed off, I quickly went to my desk and buried my face in my arms as my girl classmates started to ask me questions and told me how lucky I was to be Kim Jongin’s girlfriend who was very cold toward everyone.

If only they knew how suffered I am to be that jerk face’s girlfriend…. I bet they would not say those things to me, but gave some encouraging words instead. Sighing, I looked out to the window and found my prince charming walking with his friends on the field whiles laughing whole-heartedly.

My heart skipped a beat when he looked up to my class’ window and smiled to me before he went into the building. I felt my cheeks heated up at his small action and decided to bury my face again until the teacher came and forced me to focus on the lesson.

I didn’t know if this was just my feeling or not, but I felt someone was watching me from afar.

And I didn’t think this was a good sign.

 

-----

 

It was recess time, I quickly stuffed my belongings to my bag and walked out of my class to get some lunch when I saw the devil watching me from afar and smirked as I tried to run away. But of course he would catch me sooner or later right? So I stopped myself from going too far and decided to just face him who was chuckling at me now. I frowned.

“I know what you want and I don’t want to waste my time on running away from you so let’s just go to the cafeteria. I’m hungry.” I said.

He smirked. “Let’s go then.” He intertwined our hands like before and dragged me to the cafeteria which located on the first floor.

We took the nearest table from the main entrance and he forced me to get his lunch, trying to show me his damn aegyo which made me want to pee in my pants. I did not want to obey his words at first, but when he said he would give me an extra punishment, I quickly stood up from my seat and brought him our lunch.

“Good girl.” He said to me, ruffling my hair in the process and ate his lunch afterward. We did not say much while eating so I did not think he would do something disgusting—at least not now. But of course he would.

I was eating my spaghetti when his eyes suddenly traveled to my lips with a smirk plastered on his ugly face. Without warning, he leaned forward to my face and kissed the side of my lips which made me froze in my seat. He leaned back to his seat and continued his lunch. I couldn’t eat my lunch again because I had lost my appetite, so I abandoned it.

“Why don't you continue your lunch? It’s getting cold if you don’t eat.” He smirked. “Or you want me to feed you?”

I scoffed. “Feed me? Never!”

“Oh come on, it would be romantic! Don’t you want a romantic boyfriend, Soyoung-ah?” I rolled my eyes and continued my lunch which already cold now.

After eating with Jongin at the cafeteria, we decided to go back to my class, but quickly got stopped with a tall beautiful girl who happened to be one of my classmates.

She smiled. “Soyoung-ah, can I talk to you for a second?” I shrugged. “Why not?”

 

 

And that was the stupidest mistake I’ve ever made in my entire life.

 

------

 

A/N: Lol another update ^^ hope you enjoy the chapter!

Comments and subscribers are loved :D