12

This Is Not What I Expected

 

--Chapter 12--

 

------

 

After agreeing to her request, I told Jongin to just go to his class and promised to meet him after school. He was a little bit hesitant at first but soon he obeyed my words and left to his class.

Once he disappeared from our sight, I turned back to face the girl and asked her what she wanted.

“I can’t tell you here, too many people.” She smiled. “Can we go to the rooftop or somewhere else?” I checked my blue wristwatch and agreed to her request since we still had 15 minutes more until the class started and I did not think she would do anything to me, so i followed her.

We walked side by side through the hallway and had a little conversation while walking to the rooftop. Her name was Jung Soojung and she happened to be the prettiest girl in school. So when she asked me to go with her, I was a little bit suspicious at her.

Maybe she was planning to beat me up because I was dating that jerk face. But I never heard about her liking him so I doubted that idea.

Maybe she wanted to be friends? No, I doubted this one too since she already had a gang in school, so why would she wanted another friend right?

After walking for five minutes, we finally arrived at the rooftop and quickly sat on the floor as the wind blew our hair and sent shiver through our spines. She cleared .

“I want to be straightforward to you and I hope you would understand my bluntness.” I nodded. She continued. “I have liked this guy ever since I saw him dancing in the art room three months ago. My friends said he’s quite hard to get and he only wants to talk to Taemin Sunbae’s sister and well you are his sister.”

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. “So, who is this lucky guy and what can I do for you?”

Her face went red and a shy smile appeared on her face. This guy must be very lucky to be liked by the Jung Soojung.

“Before I tell you who it is, I want you to promise you will set me up with him.” Whoa this girl, was she always this blunt? But I nodded anyway. She grinned at me.

“He is a senior here, doesn’t talk much but I can tell he’s fun to be with.” She sighed. “He is veeeery very tall and I find his lips cute because…. I don’t know.” She giggled then looked at the sky, smiling sweetly as she kept telling me about her crush. To be quite honest I was getting bored with her talking about her crush. I wanted to know who this guy was then set them up.

“His name is Oh Sehun, I bet you know him already?”

 

 

Oh my God what did I just get myself into?

My face turned to white as she mentioned his name and I, being a stupid girl, had agreed to set her up with him. I stared blankly at the floor and stayed silent, tuning out her voice and get drowned in my own thoughts.

That stupid bastard Kim Jongin had ruined my plan.

Now I had to burry my dream of having Sehun as my boyfriend and had to set this Soojung girl with him. Soojung shifted her eyes to me and smiled. “Can you do this?” Soojung asked me with her sparkling eyes.

I sighed. “Yeah, I can.”

 

 

I felt like stabbing myself now.

 

-----

 

The class had ended and I was with Jongin, Ae Cha, and Soojung now. I had told Ae Cha about my relationship with Jongin and her reaction had made me like Chohee a little more. She said I would end up with Jongin and left Sehun behind.

Come on that would never happened in a million years! Ae Cha had watched too much drama these days. I guess her brain was already washed by those dramas.

“Why do we have to wait for Sehun? Have I told you about not getting close with other guy?” Jongin asked, giving me a look as he crossed his arms. I frowned. “This is not for me babo, this is for Soojung.”

He raised his eyebrow. “Soojung? Is there by any chance….. You try to set her up with Sehun?” I nodded. He beamed in happiness. “You don’t like him anymore? Why? I thought your feelings for him were real?”

“Why do you care?” I whispered as Soojung smiled to me.

He shrugged. “I don’t care, I just want to know. That’s all.” Pfft liar.

I scanned the hallway to find Sehun and there he was, putting his books to his locker then made his way toward us. Once he came to where we stood, he gave me his killer smile and ruffled my hair. I blushed.

“Taemin is with Chohee, I don’t think he can take you home today…..or for the next days. He’s really happy to finally have her as his girlfriend.” Sehun said. I smiled.

“Nah, that’s okay. I can take care of myself.” Jongin cleared his throat. I rolled my eyes then pulled Soojung to my side. “Oppa, this is my friend Jung Soojung. Soojung, this is Oh Sehun.” Soojung did not dare to look him straight in the eye so she stared at the floor intensely as she shook his hand.

“Don’t be shy, I’m not like what people thought about me. Just relax.” He said to her. I cleared my throat. “Oppa can you please take her home today? Her driver isn’t coming today and I don’t want to risk her by letting her go alone.” Please say no, please say no!

 

“Okay. Let’s go Soojung-ssi.” He gently grabbed Soojung’s wrist and dragged her to the parking lot, leaving us standing awkwardly in the lobby while exchanged looks to one another. I never thought Sehun would agree to bring her home that easy. He barely talked to the girls and like what Soojung said, I was the only exception.

After waiting for Ae Cha’s driver to pick her up, me and Jongin quickly went to his motorbike and left the school field once we had done with our usual fight. We did not say much in the trip to my house and it was really great because I was not in the mood of talking to the jerk.

Bored, I looked around the street and realized this was not my usual road to home. I nudged his arm. “Yah, you are driving the wrong way.”

“I’m not.”

“But my house is that way, not this way.” He chuckled. “Who said we’re going to your house?”

I raised my eyebrow. “Then where are we going?”

We entered an elite apartment complex in Gangnam-gu and stopped at the front of the main entrance. I hopped off from the motorbike and he gave the key to the valet. “Good afternoon Mr. Kim.” The valet greeted.

Jongin nodded. “Make sure my baby parked in her usual place.” The valet nodded then drove Jongin’s motorbike away to the basement. After the motorbike disappeared, he quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside.

“What are we doing here?!” I asked him, trying free my hands from his grip but it only made him tightened the grip.

“We’re going to have fun.” He replied as we entered the elevator. I froze.

“W-what do you mean by that?” He did not say anything until we got out from the elevator and quickly dragged me through the hallway. We were standing in front of a white door with 678 on it as he pulled a key from his pocket and opened the door.

 

 

“Be ready for your punishment, princess~”

 

------

 

A/N: If you found any grammatical error, I am really sorry because I was too lazy to check it lol. 

Whoa i already got 59 subscribers! I know it isn't that much, but i'm really happy teehee :D

Thank you for reading and commenting on this fic, you guys made my day!

Comments and subscribers are loved~