07

This Is Not What I Expected

 

-Chapter 07- 

 

Dongdaegu Station

 

“Yah. Wake up!” I stirred a little, but still kept my eyes closed.

He sighed. “I’ll leave you then. Have a nice trip to Seoul.” With that, I opened my eyes instantly and followed Taemin, bumping into some passengers who wanted to go out as well.

“Why did you leave me?!” I asked, still following him from behind while bumping to another passenger.

He rolled his eyes. “Why didn’t you wake up when I told you to?”

“Because I thought you were just being annoying?” He suddenly stopped and faced me.

“Do you hate me that much?” I gulped down my saliva and shook my head.

“N-no..” Taemin softened a little then smiled.

“You should stop thinking bad things about me, Soyoung-ah. I’m not that bad!”

I scoffed. “Not that bad? You almost left me earlier!”

“You didn’t wake up! Aish, let’s just drop this off okay? The Parks are already waiting.” I blew my cheeks and nodded, following Taemin to where the Parks were while dragging my luggage with me. Chohee and her family were already outside with Mina, Chohee’s cousin who had invited me to her wedding. She was standing beside her SUV while hugging her fiancée, Jisoo, who was looking like a Greek God today. I have met Jisoo a couple of times before and he was a really nice guy with good humor sense. He always made me and Chohee laughed with his jokes and he’s quite good at cooking too.

Jisoo was a pilot for Korean Airlines, while Mina was Korean top model. They first met when Jisoo’s father, who owns one of the largest tv station in Korea, made a huge winter party in Seoul and invited Mina to his party. I wonder if I could get a great love story like theirs, met by fate then ended up committed with them for the rest of your life?

Then Sehun came to my mind.

Then got interrupted with Jongin’s appearance on my mind too.

I shook those thoughts away then greeted Chohee’s family with a smile plastered on my face.

“Mina!”

“Soyoung!” She made her way toward me and gave me a bear hug, squeezing me in her embrace while yelling in my ears. I pulled away.

“You don’t have to scream on my ears, geez.”

She chuckled. “Sorry! I’m just too excited seeing my favorite dongsaeng here, in Daegu.”

 

“Yah. What about me?!” Chohee whined, making Taemin gone crazy for a minute and had to look away before he embarrassed himself by grinning creepily at her.

Mina grinned. “You are my favorite dongsaeng too, Chohee-ah! Don’t be jealous~” Jisoo, who was just looking at this scene since we came, finally stepped forward to us and greeted Taemin first.

“I heard you are Chohee’s boyfriend, Taemin-ssi?” Jisoo asked once we already seated in the car.

“W-what? Who told you that r-rumor, hyung?”

“So, it was just rumor?” Taemin looked away, not sure of what to say to Jisoo since Chohee’s parents were there too.

Mina chuckled. “Don’t mind him Taemin-ssi, Jisoo’s always this blunt toward people around him. He didn’t mean to make you nervous!”

Taemin smiled a little then took a glance to Chohee who was feeling embarrassed as well.

These clueless teenagers should settled their heart problem before the summer break ended three weeks later! I’m afraid Chohee would turn her back on Taemin if he didn’t confess to her sooner. Taemin might be the most annoying and conceited person I’ve ever met in my entire life, but when it came to girls, he would change into a regular guy.

Shy and awkward around the girl he liked.

Sighing, I pulled my phone off from my pocket and checked if there was a message or not from my parents.

There were 10 missed calls. And all of them were from that jerk, Kim Jongin. I was about to put it back to my pocket, when my phone rang all and guess who’s the caller? Oh Sehun.

How did I get his number? Did he put it himself on my phone? But when?!

“Are you going to pick up that phone or not?” Taemin asked, trying to peek on my phone from his seat. I rolled my eyes on him and picked up the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, it’s Sehun.” A deep voice greeted me. I cleared my throat and calmed myself.

“Sunbae-nim? It’s something wrong?” He chuckled.

“Kai has been calling you for hours and he got panicked. He asked me to call you, so here I am. I’ll tell Kai that you can answer his phone now.”

“A-ah… Okay then.”

“Bye!” *CLICK* he hung up the phone, leaving me disappointed and grew mad at that Jongin dude.

A moment later, another call came and of course it was my ing boyfriend.

“WHAT” The others snapped their heads toward me as I answered the call from Jongin.

He chuckled. “I had to call Sehun first to talk to my girlfriend? You’re rude.”

“I don’t care okay? Tell me what the hell do you want from me.”

“Hmmm… you?” I blushed at the words he said and scoffed.

 

“Are you flirting with me?” He chuckled again.

“Sort of… I just want to ask your day, princess. How’s your day?”

“Fine I guess.”

“You don’t want to know what I’m doing right now?” He asked, smirking I could tell.

I sighed. “Rotten in hell?”

A soft chuckle escaped from his mouth, making me blushed all of a sudden and looked out to the window.

“Do you hate me that much, Lee Soyoung?”

“Aish, can we just stop talking for the rest of our summer break? You’re so annoying!”

 

“But I have to remind you that your punishment is waiting.” I raised my eyebrow.

“What punishment? What did I do?!” I could feel him smirking on the other line, thinking he had won the game.

“My eyes are watching you. Don’t forget that princess.” With that, he ended our phone call. I turned my head off the window just to find Mina, Taemin, Chohee, and the parents were staring at me with their mouths slightly opened. I squinted my eyes.

“What are you guys doing? Eavesdropping? “

“A-ani! We’re just…….just…….bored! Yeah, we’re bored so ……” I rolled my eyes at Taemin and looked to the window again. 

I wonder what kind of punishment he would give to me?

 

Santos Party House, New York

12:00AM

 

Kai’s POV

 

I hung up the phone and took my martini as I watched a bunch of girls dancing to the house music while giving me seductive smiles.

They clearly didn’t know my real age eh? I smiled at this thought and kept sipping my martini until the last drop.

Then her face came to my mind. What kind of punishment I would give to her later?

I, honestly had no clue about it. I was just scaring her since she didn’t want to obey me, and besides that, I really hate Kyung Soo to the core. What was he doing there, in Seoul, with Lay and the others? I thought her father had forbid him to dance? And the most important thing, why did he flirt with Soyoung? Giving her dozens of roses were so last year, I could do much better than that you know.

Other than Kyung Soo, I was a little bit upset because of what Chohee and Taemin said the other day. I know I didn’t have good records in anything, but I wasn’t that low to do ‘that’ thing.

I might do that thing to other girls, but not with her. Not with Soyoung. She wasn’t the kind of girl I would love to have with, but don’t get me wrong. Soyoung is quite pretty and hot for a 17 year old girl. Even though I loved to by using skinship, I could promise you, I wouldn’t do anything bad to her unless she wanted it. Or we both lost our control on ourselves, then maybe I would do that.

Aish, what am I thinking?

“Alone?” a tall girl in a super mini black dress asked me while tracing her fingers on my arm. I smirked.

 

“Sort of…”

 

------

 

A/N: lol okay the last 2 chapters were missing, so i posted it again but omg i lost 11 subscribers T___________________T