21

This Is Not What I Expected

--Chapter 21--

 

------

 

Kai’s POV

 

I looked up to see that witch folding her arms with i-am-not-amused look on her face. She eyed Soyoung from head to toe, judging her by her looks, then scoffed. “Plain, too thin, definitely dumb, and poor. She’s not worth your time, Jongin. Go get a better girl.”

Soyoung raised her eyebrow then shifted her gaze to me, asking for one good explanation about this. So i stood up from the couch and gave a death glare at the witch who had a poker face. She didn’t get intimidated by my glare because she knew she had more control on me, but this time, she had crossed the line.

“You better go back to your own community, I don’t need your opinion about my girlfriend.” She didn’t say anything to me but put a smile on her face.

Her smile only lasted for a second then changed into her usual poker face. “You shouldn’t do that to me Jongin, I am your noona.” I looked down to check on Soyoung who had a shock expression on her face. That witch.... That witch is my older sister, Kim Ah Ra. The one that loves to bother me and my private life.

Ah Ra had a smug smile plastered on her face and stepped forward to Soyoung, tilting Soyoung’s chin with her finger then said the things that would hurt anyone’s heart.

“Go break up with my brother. He never like you like you always thought this time. You don’t deserve him.” With that, I dragged her to a quiet place and yelled at her with many bad words flying from my lips. I didn’t know how she always knew my secret hideout when I never told anyone about this except Taemin.

But I know he wouldn’t tell Ah Ra about this, so how did she know?

After a short fight, I told Ah Ra to go home and never go back to this place but since she was really stubborn, I knews he would come back or even worse, hunted Soyoung down and threatened her to break up with me.

“You know I would come back to bother your lovely girlfriend right, Jongin?” I smirked.

“I know. I’m not going to let you hurt her in any way, noona. You know how I protect my precious possession.” Without saying anything, she went straight to her luxurious car then drove away to wherever she wanted. For some reason, I felt worried about what she was going to do to hurt Soyoung.

My sister was a really strong and fierecful woman who always get what she wanted. I knew she would never stop bothering Soyoung unless she gave her what she wanted which I didn’t want to happen. Not yet.

I walked back inside and went straight to Soyoung and the others who were gathered in one spot. Once I got close to Soyoung, I wrapped my arms around her waist and burried my face on her hair, exhaling the strawberry scent of her shampoo that I really liked. Shudders ran through her body as I did that. Her body got tensed up and I could feel she was feeling uncomfortable with our current position, but I could careless about it.

Chohee and Ae Cha exchanged glances at the sight of us then smiled meaningly. They knew my relationship with their bestfriend wasn’t just a fake relationship like we always said to each other. They knew how I acted differently around her and it kinda scared me.

If they knew what was my real motive to do this, it would ruin my image and my plan. It would ruin everything that we had built during these three months or even worse, she would leave me and never wanted to go back.

We stayed in this positon for a quiet long time until I realized it was already seven and I had to bring her home before eight. I released her from my grip and dragged her around the room to say goodbye to everyone.

“Don’t be so lovey dovey in front of your mates, Kai. You know we don’t have girlfriends to be hugged or kissed.” Jonghyun said while giving me a manly hug. I chuckled.

“I know. I’m sorry about that Hyung.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I was just joking. Take care of your girlfriend, okay? She’s really cute.” I looked at Soyoung who was blushing madly at Jonghyun’s compliment. I didn’t like it when someone sweet talked my girlfriend, but he was right though. Soyoung is really cute.

“Don’t forget to bring Ae Cha and Chohee home, okay? Bye Hyung!”

“I won’t.”

I laced our fingers together and walked outside the building to fetch my motorbike which parked right in front of it. We climbed to my motorbike then she wrapped her arms around my stomach. I placed my hand on top of her hand and gave her a gentle squeeze before placing it back to where it supposed to be and drove away.

During the trip to her house, there wasn’t a word came out of our mouths and it only made me worried of how she felt about my older sister. Did my sister hurt her feelings that bad ‘till she didn’t want to speak to me? Would she ask me to give back her letter then went to Sehun? Those thoughts were running crazily in my head and I didn’t know how to get rid of it.

To be honest, I don’t want to end this thing that’s happening between us but sooner or later, I had to give back her love letter and left everything behind.

I didn’t realize we were already in front of her house until I saw her standing beside my motorbike and stared at me with unreadable expression on her face. She heaved a sigh. “Your sister is really scary, no wonder you’re quiet scary too.”

I felt so relieved when she said that thing instead of asking me her letter. I thought she was going to say how harsh my sister’s words were or asked me to give back her letter. You didn’t know how happy I am right now to finally hear her voice after a full 30 minutes of silent.

I smiled. “I’m really sorry you have to meet her like that. I didn’t know she knew about our place.”

“Is she your only sister?” She asked me while fiddling with her hands. Damn, she was really cute.

“Hmm, no. She’s the eldest, I’m the youngest, and I still have one older sister. My second sister is much better than the girl you met before so you don’t have to worry.”

“Who said I’m worried?”

“I thought you were worried about Ah Ra?” She rolled her eyes at me and wanted to go inside. But before she could walk further, I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. She looked surprised with my action but didn’t try to get away from my grip. I locked my eyes with her as I stood up from my motorbike and stepped forward, closing the gap between us.

“You forget something princess.” She raised her eyebrow. “What?”

I smirked. “A goodnight kiss.” Her eyes rounded instantly and she tried to get away but my grip on her was too strong. I pulled her body close to mine and tilted my head to the side to get a better angle.

She breathed heavily and got tensed up when my nose touched her cheek. My lips was just inchest away from her. I was about to press my lips against her when suddenly.....

 

 

 

 

“You better not continue that Kai!”

er.

 

 

------

 

A/N: a new chapter! actually, i'm not satisfied with this chapter but i hope you like it lol. so some of you thought the girl was going to be his fiancee or the girl in the club, but it's her sister lmao. i heard Kai has 2 older sisters so i put them in my story hehehe.

thanks for all of your support! i'm sorry i cannot mention your usernames one by one, but i really love my readers <3

comments and subscribers are loved!! :D