13

This Is Not What I Expected

A/N: sorry for the late update! this chapter was supposed to be posted yesterday but i was too sleepy to do it so here it is! anyway..............

 

EXO M IS GOING TO COME TO MY COUNTRY jdfhgsjhglslglfgfrhgfjkfdj 

 

they're going to be the guest star of Super Show 4 and I will buy the ticket next week (hopefully) thanks for those who have subscribed and commented to this story, I really appreciate it :D

comments and subscribers are loved!

 

 

--Chapter 13--

 

 

What could be sadder than having Kim Jongin as your boyfriend?

 

I looked around the house and clicked my tongue as I saw his dirty clothes scattered around the room. His curtain was purposely closed and the air conditioner was still running since we came to his house. The house had two bedrooms, one bathroom, one kitchen and one living room, I guess he was living by himself?

I turned my body around to find Jongin sitting on his white couch while watching tv with chips in his hand. He did not look at me when I sat beside him. His eyes were glued on the tv screen while his hand was digging the chips bag, so I decided that sleep was the best thing to do now.

I was about to close my eyes and drifted myself to the dream land when Jongin, suddenly grabbed my arm and yanked me down on the couch with he, hovering above me. His mysterious eyes were staring at mine, making me felt nervous and scared of what he would do to me.

The look in his eyes was unreadable and he stayed silent until he touched my face with his index finger, started from my forehead till it reached my lips. My breath hitched when he closed down the gap by leaning forward.

“W-what are you d-doing?!” I asked him, stuttering in the process. He smirked.

“What am I going to do? Hmm….” He leaned forward. “Giving you punishment.”

I widened my eyes. “C-can you give me a proper punishment?! I-I don’t want to do this! I’m still a !”

He knitted his eyebrows then laughed hardly as he got up from his previous position. I did not know what to do so just stared at him in dazed.

I never thought I would say this thing in my mind, but he was really handsome when he laughed. His eyes were getting smaller when he laughed and the way he covered his mouth was really cute. I was too engrossed in my own thoughts till I did not realize he wasn’t laughing anymore.

He cleared his throat. “It wasn’t your punishment babo, what do you think I am? A ?”

“Sort of…” I muttered but unfortunately, he could hear me so he tilted my chin to look at him and he smiled. A fake one of course.

“You naughty girl, I’m going to give you double punishment.” I widened my eyes. “What—“

“Clean my house, cook me dinner, and keep me company until I said you can go. The second punishment will be revealed once you finished with the first one.” He checked the clock and smirked. “If you can’t finish the first punishment till 7, I’ll give you the third punishment. Start from now!”

I quickly got up from the couch and grabbed his dirty clothes from the floor, throwing it to the basket. I pressed my finger to the desk and it was covered with dust. Shaking my head, I walked to the kitchen and took the duster from its place.

As I cleaned his house, Jongin did not do anything but watching my every movements from the living room. He did not wear his uniform again but had changed into a white long-sleeve t-shirt and black sweatpants and to be honest, he looked really great in that t-shirt.

After dusting the dust from the desk, I went to the bedrooms and bathroom but it was surprisingly clean and well-organized unlike the living room.

Since I had finished with cleaning, I decided to make dinner for him. I was pretty confused with the menu for him but as I remembered his cruelness, I decided to make a simple food. Ramyun. I checked Jongin in the living room but he wasn’t there. I thought he finally got bored by watching me until I felt a pair of arms circled around my waist and its head nuzzled on my neck.

“What are you going to cook? Ramyun huh?” He asked, still nuzzling on my neck.

“Yes.” I replied nervously. He turned me around. “I want fettuccine for my dinner, I don’t want ramyun.”

 

“But ramyun is the Korean version of fettuccine!” I exclaimed. He scoffed.

“Just do what I said. I still have that letter, remember?” I got paled then tried to wriggle from his grip but it only made he tightened his grip on my waist. I sighed.

“What am I to you? A toy? Or a slave?” He did not say anything but staring intensely at me. After a quite long time, he finally looked away and loosened his grip on me.

 

“You are my girlfriend, what else?” I frowned at his words. “But you never treated me like one and I never agreed to be your girlfriend so technically, I AM not your girlfriend.”

I shouldn’t have said that because the next thing I knew, he was dragging me outside with his motorbike key in his hand.

 

-----

 

“Yeah mom, I’m fine… No need to worry. Bye~”

“You made your mother worried, didn’t you?” He asked. I frowned.

“It was all your fault who brought me to your house and forced me to do the house chores.”

“I didn’t force you, it was your punishment. Bear with it.” I did not want to have a useless argument with this jerk face so I continued to eat while looking out the window.

After what happened in the kitchen, he dragged me to Apgujeong and ended up eating jajangmyun instead of fettuccine. It was already 8PM and my mom was worried sick because I did not tell her about me, staying at “friend’s” house until 9 so she called me and got mad when I picked up the phone.

We were already eating in this place for hour yet, I just realized that most of the customers were couples. I looked at my food uncomfortably which made Jongin stopped eating the food.

“What’s wrong? Does the food taste weird?” He asked me. I shook my head. “Nu uh, it’s nothing…”

“Don’t lie to me Soyoung, what’s wrong?” He looked around the restaurant and finally realized what was the cause of my strange behavior earlier. He smirked.

“Don’t try anything funny on me.” He did not reply me but I knew he had something in mind that could make me go insane. I put my chopsticks on the bowl and tried to get up from the seat but he stood up from his seat as well and took a seat beside me, preventing me from running away.

He put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me close. “You have finished the first punishment princess, do you want to know the second?” I shook my head.

“No. Just let me go.”

He smirked. “There’s a masquerade balls this weekend in Ritz Carlton and my parents asked me to come.” I raised my eyebrow.

“What do you want from me?”

 

 

“Come to the party at 7, I’ll send the invitation to your house tomorrow.”