Chapter 15

The Perfect Gift

*Six months later*


“Appa!” I heard my daughter shout from the backyard “Can we go to the park?”

I looked out the window of our living room smiling as I saw my daughter sitting on Jonghyun’s shoulders looking down at him.

“If Umma says it’s okay then I’m okay with it.” Jonghyun replied looking up at her.

“Umma!” She shouted at me waving her hands around. “Can we go to the park?”

I smiled and nodded my head, it was a nice summer day, Hana had just gotten out of school for the summer, keeping me increasingly busy. I didn’t mind it though, it just meant that I got to spend more time with my daughter.

“Can Uncle Taemin and Minho come too?” She asked while Jonghyun tied her tennis shoes.

“I don’t see why not,” I replied pulling out my phone “Let me ask them if they’re free though.”

I sent the text and it wasn’t long before I felt my phone vibrate inside the pocket of my shorts. Pulling it out I realized that both of them had responded “yes” almost immediately (Taemin of course added a smiley face, resulting in me rolling my eyes. The kid will never grow up I swear). We walked to the park, Jonghyun and I holding hands watching our daughter skip ahead of us.

“Isn’t it hard to imagine that in almost ten years, she will be graduating from high school?” Jonghyun asked still watching her skip down the sidewalk. “OW! What the hell was that for?!” he shouted when I smacked his chest.

“That’s not funny Kim Jonghyun!” I glared at him. “You know I hate thinking about that.”

“I wasn’t being funny, I was just thinking out loud.”

“Well, think inside your head next time. I hate thinking about her leaving when we just got her a year ago!”

“Sorry, yeobo.” He kissed my cheek.

“Yeah, right.”

At that time we had arrived at the park, Hana beelining it to the swings, which were always her favorite. Jonghyun and I watched from the bench as she swung on the swings, and after she got bored of that, crossed back and forth on the monkeybars. Finally, Minho and Taemin showed up. My eyes widened when I saw them walking up the path.

“Oh. My.” I began.

“GOD.” Jonghyun finished for me, mouth gaping wide. If I wasn’t so shocked it would’ve been comical to see him staring at them like a goldfish.

“Hey hyung!” Taemin shouted once he saw us, waving his hand. Or rather, his and Minho’s hands. AND, as in they were holding hands. I half waved back at them, still trying to recover from my shock.

“What’s with the face?” Minho asked when they got closer looking at Jonghyun.

“You are..you’re..” He sputtered.

“TOGETHER!” I squealed grabbing Taemin into a hug “It’s about Goddamn time!”

“Ya!” Minho protested as his hand got pulled out of Taemin’s while we squealed like children, hugging and jumping around. Once I had finally composed myself I let go of Taemin who promptly slid his hand back into Minho’s smiling proudly.

“Oh my God, this makes me so happy!” I said excitedly, both boys smiled in response.

“Do you think he’ll ever recover?” Minho said nodding his head towards my permanently fish-faced husband. “He’s been stuck like that for a while now.”

“I sure hope not, he looks absolutely stupid.” I muttered walking over to Jonghyun, closing his jaw for him. “Honey, close your mouth, you look like a trout.”

“I can’t believe this!” He finally said after composing himself. “It’s about time! I thought it was never going to happen!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Minho rolled his eyes “The moment Taemin and I come out to you guys-”

“There was no coming out,” I cut him off “You’re both about as straight as a rainbow. No pun intended.”

“Well fine.” Minho continued “The moment we come out  about our relationship, you two just about lose your minds and then tell us it’s about time….”

“Of course we do. We’ve been trying to get you guys together forever!” I laughed.

“Yeah, I had to keep Key here from playing cupid.” Jonghyun chimed in, recieving a glare from me “I love you, yeobo.”

“Yeah, yeah. That’s your fall back excuse isn’t it?”

“Of course it is. It’s always true and you know you love it.”

“You’re such a -” I got cut off by him kissing me.

“I loooovvveee you.” He said in a sing-song voice.

“I love you too.” I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

YAY my computer is working again!! Sorry about the wait, hopefully my epic editor (E/N: Tehehe she always forgets the epic part ;) ). So I FINALLY put 2min together :D I know it took forever but I wanted to lead them into it. Not have the magically decide to become a couple (E/N: that would be super awkward....) So instead I built up to it. But even I was super happy that they finally got together, and I'm the author which says a lot. I'm working on the other chapters and I got another one done  (E/N: Now I have three chapters to edit tonight -_-) and I'm hoping those will be up tomorrow evening at the latest, as long as my computer doesn't decide to crash on me again. The next few chapters aren't all fluff, there's some other stuff mixed in there, and time is going to pass by a little quicker than I've been writing so far (E/N: She's not kidding, it skips like a year or so, but it's good because it's making the story less boring than it would be if she did it every month or so). I'm excited because my fantastically-elastic friend (E/N: hehehe see what I did there?) just finished writing the final chapter and omg, words can't describe how awesome it is and I CAN'T WAIT to show you guys how good this chapter will be! EEEEKKKKK (E/N: In my opinion, it's not as great as she's making it sound but I tried my hardest!). Okay, no more giving it away ;). So hopefully I'll have another chapter up tonight (E/N: WE) and like I said the goal is to have all of the next three chapters up by tomorrow evening :D Anyway, don't forget to comment and subscribe if you already haven't!! And to my wonderful subscribers: THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!

 

PICTA SPAMMMMMMMM:

I have this on my door and it makes everyone laugh when they see it.

Tehehehehehehe

omg this is....omg

I can't even...I can't XD