Kiss (Harrassed) Baby Hyun

Protective Brothers

The house was filled with laughter when Woohyun ran away from their manager. Out of nowhere, Woohyun looked very cute that day. Like a baby. Being someone who is weak with babies, the manager couldn't help but wanted to kiss Woohyun's chubby cheeks.

"Get away from me!!" Woohyun screamed as he hid behind Sungyeol. Sungyeol spreaded his arms as if protecting the smaller man. 

"Awww..don't be scared. Come to dada," the manager more, making Woohyun whined. He clutched on Sungyeol's shirt tighter and hid his face.

"Hate you hyung!"

"Love you too baby...come here...come to dada," the manager got closer. Sungyeol was having trouble as Woohyun is attaching himself closer, too close actually that Sungyeol had difficulties to move.

"Namu, release me please..."

"Not until you remove that monster! He is harassing me! Somebody! Do something!" 

But the others just laughed like crazy. Indeed, soft baby blue hoodie made Woohyun looked like a baby that day. Sunggyu chuckled and began to walk to Woohyun. He even pushed the manager away.

"Hyung, stop teasing him..." Sunggyu said.

"But he looked really adorable today..."

"I am not!" Woohyun said, frowning as he felt irritated. Everyone is teasing him today, always making that kissy lips towards him. Even their CEO pecked his forehead just now before he rushed to his meeting. 

"Aishhh!" Woohyun rubbed his forehead in anger, making it redden. Sungyeol quickly pulled his hand down and caressed his forehead.

"See? It is red already.. Is it hurt?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun pouted and shook his head. He wanted to leave but Sungyeol held him and blew his forehead.

"I said it is not hurt,"

"But it is red,"

"I like it red," he huffed his cheeks. What is wrong with people around him today? Is something wrong with him?

"Aigooo~~ our hyung is angry....so cute.. " Sungyeol pinched his cheeks and pecked his lips. Everyone in the room freeze while Sungyeol jumped happily.

"I did it! I did it! I did it!" the tallest jumped around the room and laufhed happily. Woohyun touched his lip and looked at them in shock. 

"That's it!" Dongwoo came forward and pulled Woohyun's face to face him.

"Wha-" 

"You look so cute today, Hyunie!" Dongwoo pecked Woohyun's lips a second longer than Sungyeol. 

"I did it too! I did it too!" the rapper jumped like a happy child and ran around the room. Woohyun closed his mouth with his hand as he looked at them.

"Youuuu!!!" he was about to attack Dongwoo and Sungyeol when Hoya pulled him and has his arms around Woohyun's smaller waist. Hoya was a bit flustered when he realized Woohyun's slimmer waist.

"So small," he thought. How cute their Namu is, he grinned widely when Woohyun struggled in his embrace.

"Let me go!! Hoyaho! Let me go!"

"Not yet," so Hoya leant forward and pecked Woohyun's nose. The smaller man blinked many times and almost fall back. It was fortunate Hoya had his arms around his waist right now.

"Peck on nose huh? That is cheesy Hoya," Sungjong tsked. Hoya helped the main vocalist to stand up properly.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked him, a bit worried when Woohyun started to be quiet. Sunggyu whose glaring at s just now looked at Myungsoo in wide angry eyes.

"You little sly kitty," Sunggyu hissed. Myungsoo is taking Woohyun to sit on his laps. He even sniffed Woohyun's nape as he placed his chin on Woohyun's bony shoulder. 

"Uh uh..." Woohyun's fists hid his eyes as he cried like a baby...uh...like a child. They freeze and looked at each other.

"I think we harrased him too much guys," the manager whispered.

"Na ah! You guys," Sungjong said, rolled his eyes. 

"Both me and Sunggyu hyung never harassed baby Hyun. Right Gyu hyung?" Sungjong said proudly. Sunggyu was taken aback and nodded once.

"Well, that is a white lie to save Sungjong's face.." he thought to himself.

"Shhh...shhh...stop crying Namu...shh...we are sorry..." Dongwoo came forward and wiped Woohyun's tears on his chubby cheeks.

"But you do look adorable!" Sungyeol said with smile. Woohyun who was almost calm down began to tear up again.

"Yeollie!"

"Sorry,"

"Come with me, Hyun..." Sunggyu held his hand and led the crying smaller man to their bedroom.

"Wanna bet?" Hoya asked. They looked at each other and nodded, except Sungjong who pouted in confuse.

"He'll do it more than us," Myungsoo smirked.

"Namu will run away from him," Sungyeol grinned.

"I bet Namu will like it more...only Gyu hyung can control him," Dongwoo chuckled.

"French kiss," the manager nodded in confident.

"What are you guys talking about?" Subgjong finally asked.

"What french fries? Do we have it in our fridge?" Sungjong immediately walked towards the kitchen.

"Maknae..innocent..let him," Hoya sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu pulled Woohyun to sit on his laps as he rubbed Woohyun's back. The latter had calm down and rest his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Why are you crying just now?" Sunggyu asked, played with Woohyun's small chubby hands.

"It is uncomfortable. Feel like being trapped,"

"Oh...must be because of the claustrophobic feeling. Is it okay now?" Sunggyu asked, leant down to look at Woohyun's closer.

"Yeah," Woohyun snuggling closer.

"Don't you feel trapped in my arms too?"

"No, it feel safe..." Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu stared at Woohyun's plump red lips and began to lean closer. Woohyun gasped when Sunggyu pulled his body closer.

"You look cute today. This color suits you," Sunggyu whispered. Woohyun smiled and nodded. That's when Sunggyi couldn't help himself anymore. He leant forwards and pecked Woohyun's lips. 

"Hyung,"

"Hyung will clean it for you...you really are our Baby Hyun," Sunggyu said, claiming the lips again. He dominated the kiss and explored Woohyun's cavern. His cute goblin tooth is not that sharp, but does added his cuteness.

He stopped when Woohyun moaned, hit his chest a few times. He pulled apart and saw Woohyun panted heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"I...can't breath..." Woohyun said innocently. Sunggyu smiled and placed a tender kiss on Woohyun's forehead.

"Very cute," he said. Woohyun stared at him in question.

"So cute," Sunggyu placed a kiss again on his forehead. Right now, Woohyun is staring at him like a baby. Like a clueless baby.

"Wanna grab some pizza, baby Hyun?" he asked, caressed Woohyun's cheek. Woohyun nodded and smiled happily.

"Yessss!!"