Crybaby

Protective Brothers

Sunggyu was smiling as he stared at his dongseng, one by one. There was a lot of thing going on inside his head at the moment. He had just finished his meeting for his solo concert and he had another news to tell to everyone. He never knew it was the hardest thing to do. 

"Yahh! Namu! Get back here!" the tallest chased the shorter cutest one who ran around their usual hang out place. Myungsoo was not around since he had filming. But he promised he'll come tonight at my house.

"But you said you don't want it anymore!" Namu shouted while hiding behind Sungjong. The maknae looked a bit annoyed as Namu pulled him along.

"Yahh! When did I say that???!!"

"Just now!!"

"Yahhh! Give it back to me! That is my house key! Why would I throw it away?! Namu!"

"You said so just now!"

"I meant the coffee paper cup!! Not house key! Namu!"

"Hyunggggg! Let me go! Nam hyungggg! Aiisshhh.."

Dongwoo was dancing around the chaotic situation. Well, it is a usual thing actually. Nothing ordinary. But Sunggyu somehow felt sad. He is sure gonna miss his dongseng. Among them, he is sure will missing his Namu the most.

"Woohyunie," just a word from him, they stopped. Whose gonna look after them for two years, he thought. Not everyone can understand his dongsengs. Not everyone can persuade them. Not everyone can read them. 

"Fine~~ there you go..." Woohyun pouted as he gave the key back to Sungyeol. It was quite funny when Sungyeol lied on the floor, sighing in relief. Sungjong laughed loudly at both of them.

"Seriously, that Namu! I will plant you inside of my house, just wait! Oh god...so tired...I'm dying..."

"Plant him so he won't move anywhere anymore hyung. I'm sure he can grow after that," Sungjong laughed, though Woohyun is slapping his back for teasing his height.

"I'm not short!"

"Yeah..yeah. Wait till I plant you in my pink vase," Sungyeol added more, making both Sungjong and Dongwoo laughed hysterically.

"It suits him somehow,"

"Waaaa...you guys...waaaa..." Woohyun sighed in frustration. And the sweetest thing, they'll persuade him after that. With some bribe of ice cream of course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu opened the door in shock when he saw Woohyun stood outside his door, with tears on his face and phone in his hands. 

"Woohyun ah...come inside..." Sunggyu pulled the sobbing younger brother into his house and closed the door behind him.

"Hyung...Hyungnim..." Woohyun sobbed like a child.

"Don't cry. Why are you so upset...come here, sit down..." Sunggyu pushed him to sit on the swinging chair gently before he went to the kitchen and making some hot chocolate for the younger. He waited till the younger calm down and took a stool in front of the swinging chair.

"Drink this. My mom get the chocolate powder from Jeju, it is delicious," he said with smile. But Woohyun's tears saddened him more.

"Where were you?" Sunggyu asked, caressing his wet hair. But Woohyun kept sobbing silently, holding the warm mug dearly. 

"Aigooo..why is my dongseng cry like this? Who made my crybaby cry like this? Hmm?" he cooed, wiping Woohyun's tears with his thumb.

"Is..it..true?" Woohyun asked between his sob. Sunggyu smiled and nodded.

"Sooner and later, I shall enlist Woohyun ah,"

"Can I come with you?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu smiled and massaged his shoulders softly.

"Is it still hurting? How is your rehabilition?" Sunggyu asked with concern. Woohyun looked onto the floor and sniffed.

"I applied for the toughest division, and if you come with me, you're gonna hurt yourself more. This shoulder of yours...they shouldn't be injured again..." Sunggyu cupped Woohyun's face dearly.

"Who will be our leader if you are not around?" 

"I know you will take care of each other. I believe that. And Infinite have you,"

"But I am not strong..." Woohyun cried again. Sunggyu took the mug and placed it onto a table next to him. He then leant forward and pulled the crybaby into his arms.

"You are not going to face things alone, Woohyun ah. You have each other. When I have my break, I will see you, okay? It's like I am dying or anything, Woohyunie. Why are you crying like this? Hmm?" Sunggyu's heart become fragile at this moment. Why is it so sad? He hugged Woohyun tighter and rubbed his back warmly. Only a matter of time that the younger calm down again.

"Calm?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun nodded and wiped his tears away. Sunggyu pulled away and sat on the stool again, caressing Woohyun's sad face.

"Okay?"

"Mmm..." Woohyun nodded like a child.

"That's my baby Hyun. I will see you during my break, I promise," 

"Hyung..."

"Hmmh?"

"Promise me another thing,"

"What is it?"

"Take care of yourself. Don't get hurt. Eat well. Sleep well. Don't fall sick. Call me. Don't look for another Namu inside there. No another baby Hyun too. Promise me, pretty please?" Woohyun pleaded. Sunggyu chuckled and pecked his forehead.

"I promise,"

 

What a cutie, he thought.

"Woohyunie?"

"Hmm?"

"Sleep with me tonight?"

"Eung!"