Beastly Idol

Protective Brothers

Woohyun was left alone in the waiting room as the other members had their sound check. Since the latter had done it earlier, now he just played alone in the room. He was not that lonely as there are stylist noonas and his manager inside the room. Sunggyu had made sure the manager won't leave his precious Namu alone in the closed room. He even glared at their manager, which made anyone who saw it trembled in fear.

"Hyung, how long are they going to do the sound check?" he asked with his puffy cheeks. One of the noona fed him some orange she received from her hometown. The manager who read the newspaper smiled at him before leaning towards him to wipe the juice on his chin.

"Aiishh..this kid. Eat properly," he put the handkerchief on Woohyun's chest, like a bib. Woohyun looked at it while munching the delicious orange.

"Where is Gyu hyung?"

"Still checking the audio. There you go. Is it delicious?"

"Yes. What took Gyu hyung so long?"

"Checking the audio..." the manager said, again.

"You said it, again,"

"Thought you didn't hear me," the manager smirked at him, causing the smaller to pout.

"I'm going to the toilet,"

"Want me to come with you?"

"Hyunggg~~~"

"Alright..alright...hurry up then," the manager chuckled at his cuteness. Woohyun quickly ran towards the toilet at the corner of the corridor. 

 

 

 

2PM, the beastly idol went to the toilet to wash their sweaty face. They laughed at the maknae's rebellion towards Taecyeon on the stage. 

"It is not something for you to do, you know?" Nichkhun said between his laugh.

"He is being nonsense on the stage! How am I supposed to let him throw the beanie to my bum??! I was singing!"

"That was so funny! Really~~!" Junho and Junsu laughed out loud, causing some junior to rush out the restroom. 

"Is my make up gone now?" Wooyoung asked, ignored the conversation between s. He apparently are talking to himself, causing the others to laugh more. As he turned around, a small bouncy ball bumped towards him.

"Ouchh!" Wooyoung looked at the bouncy ball and saw a smaller man in on the floor. He became speechless for a while.

"The impact was not that big. I don't fall back. But why did he?" Wooyoung started to pat his own chest. Nope, totally the same as before, he thought.

"Hey, are you alright?" Nichkhun, being gentleman he is, helped the smaller man to stand. Taecyeon's hard face suddenly turned soft when he saw who it is.

"Woohyun-shi,"

Woohyun looked up and gasped at them. He bowed politely and apologized to Wooyoung.

"No, I should say sorry. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked. Woohyun nodded.

"Becareful," Wooyoung suddenly smiled as he saw Woohyun's 'bib'. So cute, he thought.

"Thank you," Woohyun smiled and went into one of the stall. Wooyoung didn't realise he was all smiling until Nichkhun nudged his elbow.

"Are you crazy? He is a boy!"

"What??"

"You are smiling like an idiot," Junho said, his face are obvious. Wooyoung became embarassed at himself.

"He is cute, like a bouncy fluffy puppy. Don't you think so?"

"I do," Taecyeon said with his dorky smile, as always. The others looked at each other and sighed deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2PM are practicing their vocal at the lobby. They have another performance after this. While practicing their vocal, they stretched their body since their choreography are too manly. the sudden noise paused their practice and they watched the scene with warm smile. 

"I was looking for you!" Woohyun said, almost screaming at Sunggyu's ears as the leader held the main vocalist in his arms. 

"Augghhh...so loud," Sunggyu complained. Looking at Sunggyu's face, Woohyun laughed loudly.

"Are you that happy?" Sunggyu asked with smile. But Woohyun didn't answer him as he kept on laughing. Seeing him happy, everyone around him smile unconsciously. 

"Can I have him?" Wooyoung and Taecyeon said together, with smile on his face. 

"You can't," Junsu stated the obvious.

"Why not?"

"First, the maknae line are glaring at us. Second, the leader is glaring at us," they turned to look at other side. Yup, looked like all INFINITE's members are possesed by something called 'overprotective' spirit. 

"Not to us, right?" Wooyoung gulped, smiling nervously at them.

"What are you looking at?" Woohyun asked when s don't pay attention towards him. He looked at their sight and smiled innocently at all the 2PM.

"Let's get inside," Sunggyu said, but eyes never left the 2PM sunbaes.

"Why? Why? Why inside?" Woohyun shoot his aegyo towards the leader, which made Sunggyu smiled.

"It is warmer inside. I'm tired too. Inside, please?" 

"Okay hyung~~"

 

Never ever underestimate Beastly Idol's hardwork. The six adult were peeking through the window, looking for the fluffy puppy. As soon they saw Woohyun whose lying on the couch while rotating his fluffy toy, they smiled in awe. 

"He is so cute," Taecyeon whimpered. Nichkhun whose next to him became startled and nudged him to be quite.

"Hey, what did hyung said just now?" Myungsoo came towards the couch, took a seat on it while his arm hovered onto Woohyun's small body. 

"The audio is all okay. We just need to make sure our voice come out pretty well," Woohyun said, still concentrating on his toy.

"What is this? Who gave you this?" Myungsoo asked, smiled shown his dimple. Woohyun rotated the toy again and pouted as he can't see the name properly.

"I don't know,"

"It was me, aegy-ah~~" Taecyeon said silently, managed to make the other's jaw dropped.

"It is fluffy!" Woohyun chuckled as he squeezed the toy like a baby with his chubby small fingers.

"Yeah," 

 

Looking at him from afar is the only thing they can do. Not when the other members of INFINITE are glaring at them right at the moment. (-_-")