'Taller' Shorty Pie

Protective Brothers

Sunggyu knocked on their door several times, along with his loud 'Palli! Palli! Palli!'. Sungjong grunted as he opened the door harshly, making the leader stumbled to balance himself before he met the floor.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Am I invisible?" Sunggyu complained. 

"Shut up! Hoya hyung has been using the bathroom since an hour ago, making me the latest one.." the maknae hissed, successfully making the leader flinched.

"Everybody outside?"

"I think you should help our Shorty Namu in the closet. He's struggling with shoes and pushed me out before I can help him," Sungjong giggled at the thought. Heard Sungyeol's voice calling for him, Sungjong rushed out, leaving Sunggyu alone in the living room.

"Woohyunie! Hurry! Everyone is waiting for you!"

"Just..a...little..bit! Wait!!" a struggling voice from their closet. A minute later, Sunggyu jumped when he heard a loud thud along with fallen boxes inside the closet.

"Hyunie!" he ran towards the closet and gasped at the fallen boxes. A smaller man is struggling to free himself.

"What have you done?" Sunggyu asked, helping the smaller to stand up.

"Looking for my insoles. Did you hide it hyung?" Woohyun asked sadly. 

"I don't do something like hiding stuff. You did. And now, care to explain why are all the boxes fell?"

"I thought my insoles is in one of the box. But they hated me, so they attacked me. It's hurt..." Woohyun pouted as he was about to his bleeding point finger.

"Aisshh! Dirty! How many times already..." Sunggyu dragged the smaller one to the living room and treated the wound.

"My insoles!" Woohyun exclaimed and ran to the cabinet. He pulled the smaller box and took out a very tall and large insoles.

"You're going to use that? Can you walk with that?" Sunggyu frowned at the size. Woohyun hummed happily and put them inside his shoes. Just like a miracle, he had become taller, almost the same as Sunggyu's height.

"Let's go now!" he said happily, walked passed the leader with ease. Sunggyu chuckled as he shook his head.

"No wonder you walk like that. Careful dongseng ah," Sunggyu held his small waist as Woohyun has trouble with the small stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

The show was a success. However, something bothering Sunggyu. Aren't Woohyun's feet hurt? He jumped around a lot. 

"Woohyunie," Sunggyu called him. The hunched smaller man straightened his back with a corn inside his small mouth. His cheeks is stained with the butter.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked, amused with the older's behaviour. Only their Namu has that kind of behaviour.

"I am so hungry after the show. I thought everyone was sleeping already. So I tried to make so.ething with corns,"

"Why would you cook something that takes a lot of time before you can eat it?" Sungjong asked.

"Because I want corn!" Woohyun pouted, crossing his arms at the maknae.

"What with the shoes?" Myungsoo asked again.

"Wait a minute! Namu, you looked taller. Is that insoles in your sock?"

"N...nn...nope..." he avoided their gaze. But their sharp gaze didn't left him.

"This shorty pie...cut it out! You are hurting your own feet! Take off your shoes and sock now!" Sunggyu said, frowning. 

"Don't come near me!" Woohyun frightened. His corn flew somewhere as he tried to escape. But his movement is halted because of his hurting feet. Sunggyu took the chance and lifted him up on his shoulder.

"Bathroom, now!" Myungsoo nodded at Sunggyu's order and they walked to the bathroom. Carefully, Sunggyu put Woohyun to sit on the wide edge of their bathtub. 

"Let me go. I'm sleepy~~" Woohyun whined, tried to release himself from Sungjong's embrace.

"Aigoo...this hyung..." Myungsoo tsked as he took off Woohyun's shoes and sock. Woohyun pouted more.

"It's all red now. Wearing insoles is bad already. And this thicker insole??? Worst hyung...be thankful that you still have your feet now," Sungjong lectured him.

"I'll put this in the closet. Sungjong, let's go buy some corn for Hyunie hyung..." Myungsoo sighed, pulling Sungjong with him.

"It is fine... Why making fuss about it.." Woohyun mumbled, but his hands massaging his feet.

"Doesn't look fine to me. Stop wearing insoles from now on," Sunggyu said softly,but strict at the same time.

"Why??????"

"Because you are hurting youself! And we hate it..." Sunggyu said. He the hot and cold water to make the temperature suitable for Woohyun's feet. When he ensure it is lukewarm and fine, he placed both of Woohyun's feet inside  the tub.

"But all of you are too tall...I am a short one,"

"You are not the only one. Look, Dongwoo is too right?" Sunggyu caressed the sad face of the younger man.

"He shines through his dance. So nobody talk about his height that much.. People keep saying I am shorty, I am small, tiny...But I am not a midget!" he said, causing Sunggyu to smile widely.

"Know what, I rather have you being shorty pie than seeing you suffering your own body just to meet people's expectation. We are not a tall group, Baby Hyun. And you, you are our responsibility. Height or weight is not something we care about, remember?" Sunggyu cupped his cheeks and stared at him lovingly.

"Yes..." Woohyun looked into his eyes. 

"Good boy. In fact, INSPIRIT prefer to see you for you..not for anyone else..paste that inside that brain of your," Sunggyu flicked Woohyun's forehead, causing the smaller to whine more.

"Now, does your feet feeling better?"

"Yes, hyung..."

"Let's go watch some drama. Myungsoo and Sungjong must be on their way home with your corn,"

"Dehet~~" Woohyun smiled cutely, making Sunggyu smiled more.