#Protect Woohyun

Protective Brothers

Guys, 😞

I am so sad and so angry with the news about ourWoohyunie being falsely accused. Why are they so bad? Why are they treating Woohyun like this? He is not a criminal! To be honest,I cried because, just imagine...we Inspirits are heartbroken with the accusations and greeds by SK's media. How about Woohyun? In an instance, everything changed! He was happily posted a selca of himself, and just by a few second, this thing happened!

They don't even have any evidence, they didn't even state out the name of the real , no sincere apologize to him, haters actively attacking him, medias taking advantage of this unfortunate event. This is not going to bring justice to both victims. 

Even after the article about Woohyun being falsely accused, the media mistook his pic by randomly put it in their article, this moment will surely left a deep scar to Woohyun. Remember Myungsoo said? That Woohyun had a lot of scar in his heart. Why are they adding it now? This is too much.

Inspirits demanded Woollim to take an action. Just do something, please! Are you just gonna stay silent and do nothing? No one from the company are saying anythinb right now. No one. 

Woohyun's life and image has tainted because of a stupid mistake by the news. Yes, it is only one mistake. But this one mistake is what hurting Woohyn for the rest of his life. Aren't they learning from Tablo? Yoochun? Other falsely accused victim? 

I don't want to lose Woohyun. I lost my bestfriend 2 years ago and I found it hard to smile again, to be happy. He appeared one day and became my sunshine since then. I know, kindest person has the biggest challenges. He is one of the kindest person, and I am praying he can fights this challenges bravely and become stronger than before.

 

Inspirits, let's protect our boys. Eventhough we are not in Korean, but as international fans, we still can do something right?

 

Woohyunie..uri kangsaeyi..things will be alright now..😙

 

I am so sad...Infinite, please hug him for us😭