Sleep Woohyun Sleep

Protective Brothers

a/n: He really makes me worried! I think he has insomnia, I don't know. What else could it be for someone to have trouble with sleeping?? I had it sometime and it pretty lightheaded to go through the day. I remembered Gyuleader told us that Woohyun can't sleep if he has some thought by himself. And he scared me again with the vlive talk of his actually serious shoulder's injury, working hard while living only once and die. Woohyunie, everything is fine right? I am worried of him.. TT_TT

 

 

Sunggyu POV

Everything looked normal today except Woohyunie don't really talk with us. He even ignored me, making I feel restless for the whole ride. We have a show at the stadium this evening and we purposely took a van as we had put on our costume at home. 

"Hyunie, is everything alright?" I heard Dongwoo asked. The latter smiled brightly and nodded.

"I think noona put a wrong contour on your face. You looked whiter," I said. He immediately touched his face and tried to look at the mirror.

"Is it?"

"Just kidding," I said with smile. I lied though. He does looked whiter. Is it really makeup effect or he is paler? I don't know.

 

 

 

 

We started our performance with Can You Smile, before proceed to Back. I finished my line but I heard no one singing after me. Woohyun was supposed to sing after me. But the only sound echoed in the stadium is a loud thud and fans cries. The music stopped almost the same time we looked at the right side of the stage. 

"Woohyun ah!" we gasped as our Woohyunie is lying on the floor of the stage. I was the first one to arrive and lifted his upper body. It scared me when his head loling weakly and his body is limp in my embrace.

"Oppa! Becarefulll!" some fans cried suddenly. We looked up and saw a swinging lamp coming towards us. Myungsoo jumped at us and protected us from the swinging lamp, as well as Sungjong. Thankfully no one is hurt.

"Hyunie? Hyunie ah??" I looked down at my embrace, Woohyun is still unconscious. I looked up and saw Woohyun's face in the big LCD screen on the stage.

"Take him to our waiting room now," I said as Sungyeol voluntered to carry him. Gasped was heard as Sungyeol carried him up easily. It scared me with how limp Woohyunie's body is right now. 

And this camera is following us until we reached our own waiting room. Sungyeol placed Woohyun on the sofa and loosen his shirt.

"Namu? Namu?" I called him, patted his cheeks. But no response. Dongwoo came a while later with a small towel and a water bottle. As he damp the towel, Hoya is examined both Myungsoo and Sungjong. Thankfully both were not hurt.

"Gyu ah, let the doctor examine him," one of our manager pulled me away. I let the doctor to come closer to our Hyunie. I guess by the look of us now, we looks like an angry wolves.

"There are dark circle under his eyes, as well as a little rapid of breathing. It means lack of oxygen. Insomnia. This happened always to someone who like that. Did he takes any sleeping pills?" the doctor asked.

 

No one POV

"No as far that we know," Myungsoo answered and Sunggyu looked at each of them. He is Woohyun's roommate but Woohyunie has too many medicine, so he doesn't know if the younger took any sleeping pills. 

"He better not. I suggest, bring him to the hospital. An expert will help him. It is dangerous to have insomnia for a long time since it will effect his health. For now, let him sleep. I had given a vitamin shot on him.."

"Thank you sir," they bowed as he left the room. Sunggyu rushed next to the smaller man. Yes, there is dark circles under his pretty eyes.

"Aigooo Woohyunie..." Dongwoo knelt next to the sofa and took off his shirt, exposing the latter with white wife-beater.

Sunggyu sat next to Woohyun and caressed his head lovingly. He looked really worried.

"Something must have been bothering him," he whispered.

"Move aside please," a man with camera came closer as he pushed Dongwoo to the side. The poor rapper fell on his bottom as he looked at the man in shock. All of then are looking at him.

"Wait. Who are you? How can you be here?" Hoya asked him. The man clearly shot the camera to each of them.

"Omo... Ahjushhi! Is this live??!" Sungjong cried in frustration.

"Get out now! Stop this now!" their manager came in and pulled the cameraman out from the room.

"Everyone saw everything. Namu will be very disappointed," Myungsoo sighed.

"Right now, let's go home.. We will think about this tomorrow," Sunggyu said. Sungyeol carried the little man in his arm, as Sungjong brought his bag. Sunggyu and Hoya bowed an apology to the producer. While Myungsoo and Dongwoo followed Sungyeol closely.

"It is okay. It is not your fault. Tell Woohyunie it is not his fault too. He better takes care of his health. I believe you will take a good care of him, Sunggyu ah,"

"Thank you ,hyung..."

 

 

 

 

Woohyun sat on the chair in the living room. It is 3 in the morning and he still can't sleep. He jotted down some lyrics in his notebook while humming a melody.

"Baby Hyun?" he looked up only to see Sunggyu is walking closer towards him. The leader then sat on the coffee table, confronted the younger.

"Can't sleep?"

"Yes. Am I too loud? I'm sorry hyung.."

"No..no..hey, do you want some warm milk?" Sunggyu asked, caressed Woohyun's cheeks lovingly.

"No-"

"Doctor said it is good for you. Wait here," Sunggyu got up and headed to the kitchen. A little bit later he came with a glass of warm milk.

"Here, drink it up," Sunggyu gave it to Woohyun.

"Where is yours?" 

"I can make it anytime. This is for you. Drink it. Finish it up," Sunggyu ruffled Woohyun's head and smiled looking at Woohyun's pouted lips.

"Good boy. Now, follow me.." Sunggyu said as he took the empty glass and put it on the table. He dragged Woohyun into their room and pulled the latter to lie his head on his chest.

"Hyung?" Woohyun asked, feeling awkward with their position. His half body is lying on Sunggyu's bigger body. His head leant on Sunggyu's chest, right on his heart.

"Listen to my heartbeat without saying anything, okay?" Sunggyu wrapped his arm around the smaller body protectively. 

Woohyun followed him and listened to Sunggyu's heartbeat silently. Just like a ticking sound on the clock, Sunggyu's heartbeat unconsciously calm him more than listening to any music. His eyes slowly closed as sleepiness engulfed him.

Sunggyu on the other hand, staring at Woohyun's face. He smiled when Woohyun fell asleep calmly without any frown on his forehead. Slowly, he pecked Woohyun's crown, while pulling the smaller man closer.

"Sleep Woohyunie...Sleep..."