Composing Song Part I

Protective Brothers

They arrived at the hotel to attend a course specially for K-idols. It is the first time and has never been reported in the media. Since there are too many K-idols, they will be divided into groups of season. This time, it is the second group, in which INFINITE is one of them.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol managed for the hotel. Their manager are not allowed to be with them in the course. Exactly like a school stuff in their mind. So idols had to manage everything by themselves. 

"So?" Dongwoo asked when Myungsoo and Sungyeol came towards them with a key in Myungsoo's hand. Sungyeol looked troubled as well. Woohyun is 'escorted' by Sunggyu whose looking around the lobby in amaze. Apparently, the illustrations and carved sculptures attracted his attention. And Sunggyu, being protective he is, already had trauma when their fluffy Namu had been lost a while ago.

"No more vacant room.."

"What is that key then?" Hoya asked. His eyes glanced at Woohyun once a while. But their leader is sticked closer, so there will be no problem.

"We need to share.." Myungsoo said.

"Share?" Sunggyu asked. He is coming towards them while holding Woohyun's hand tightly. 

"With who?" Finally Woohyun asked. He held a teddy bear in his other hand. 

"Where did you get this?" Dongwoo asked while pulling Woohyun to sit next to him on the couch. The latter sat between the dancers with smile on his face. His small hands kept pinching the teddy bear.

"A little kid gave him. So, Myungsoo ah..Sungyeollie, we share with who?"

"C.N.Blue sunbaenim,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun opened the door and smiled at them warmly. Since Sunggyu is quite close with them, so they don't really feel awkward around each other. They stopped talking when Woohyun came into the room while sitting on a big luggage. Dongwoo is the one who pushed it.

"Cut it out!" Hoya hissed at both of them. Why would they act like this today too? He sighed.

"Sorry guys. That's why I can't leave them by themselves," Sunggyu smiled.

"It is okay. We heard that we need to share, so Minhyuk had prepared that two bedrooms for you to sleep in. Well, you are more than us," Yonghwa came out from the kitchen. Since he is the oldest in the room anyway, so he acted like one of course.

"Let's decide which room goes to whom!" Sungjong said eagerly. It is the first time anyway for them to sleep in a suite.

"Hyung line, that room. Dongseng line, other room. That's it," Sunggyu said, taking the luggage with Woohyun on it, pushed it carefully to a room.

"How about me?" Hoya asked.

"You? Dongseng line," Sunggyu said, opened the room with laughing Woohyun. Dongwoo laughed loudly, following them before he closed the door. Not until Sunggyu opened it and pushed him out.

"Sorry about that," Myungsoo apologized shyly. CNBlue just laughed it off and proceed to do their stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were having dinner in silent when suddenly Woohyun jumped and ran to their bedroom. A minute later, he arrived back and eat like nothing happened. So the others continue to eat their meal. 

"Tomorrow is the course right?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yup. And make sure you guys to wear something proper. I heard the lecturer is very strict about appearances and manners," Yonghwa told them.

"Yonghwa sunbae, you really are a good cook! This is very delicious! You even make our hyung become quiet," Sungjong said happily. 

"This is part of saving money too. If you can cook, you save half of your monthly money. Trust me. We idols have no definite or fixed income..so be careful with what we spent on," 

"Wow...you are-" they startled when Woohyun jumped again and ran to the bedroom. 

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked. They shrugged and was about to get up when the smaller man came back, sitting back like nothing happened.

"Hyunie, is somwthing wrong?" Dongwoo asked, looking concern more than a while ago. Namu just shook his head and stuffed his cheeks with meat.

"Eat vegetable," Sunggyu said, was about to put the vegetable when Woohyun pulled away his plate. His stuffed cheeks made him looked like an angry starving squirrel. 

"Just a little?" 

"No! Don't come near me!" he cried, struggling in Sunggyu's embrace.

"Okay2..put your plate here back," just when he put his plate back, he jumped again and ran to the bedroom, again.

"Okay, that's it..." Sunggyu got up and was about to enter the room when Yonghwa stopped him. 

"Eat your meal. Let me talk to him," 

"But he-"

"Leave him to me. Jungshin rebelled a lot in the past," Yonghwa chuckled when the maknae glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa stood speechlessly in front of the door. What he thought is very different from what he saw. The blank face then turned into smile.

"How cute..."