Blame hot weather

Protective Brothers

It was very chaotic at the backstage. The weather was too hot and every idols needs fan for themselves. Sunggyu was too busy with their equipment, making sure that everything is fine. Hoya and Dongwoo practised their dance, watched by Sungjong and Sungyeol. Myungsoo is capturing a lot of picture of them. 

"Woohyunie? Anybody see Woohyunie?" they turned around at their manager and looked around the tent. 

"Where is he?"

 

 

 

Key is watching his bestfriend whose crouching at one of the hidden corridor. If by usual meeting, he would cried happily. But seeing Woohyun crouching like in pain, he left his group and ran towards him.

"Yah. Are you okay?" he asked. Woohyun looked up and smiled a little at Key.

"Okay. Can you help me? I cam't get up," Woohyun pleaded. Key nodded and effortlessly helping him to stand.

"Yah. You looked pale. Are you sick?" Key said woth worry. He palmed Woohyun's forehead, but the boys is not having cold or fever. 

"I am okay. Just...feeling dizzy," he said as he leant his weight against Key's taller body.

"Sit here. Don't perform today.." Key helped him sit and took out a mini fan. He focused the fan at Woohyun's face and loosen his shirt. 

"No..I can't...we've practised like death for this..."

"For this small concert?"

"Small concert is still a concert. Gyu Hyung told us that," he tried to act strict like Sunggyu, but failed for his cuteness. Key held his laughter. Woohyun looked adorable tried to imitate the strictness of the leader. Like a baby imitating his father.

"Felling better now?" he asked. Woohyun nodded.

"Bummie,"

"What?"

"I don't remember where is my tent," he pouted and Key knew, his Hyun meant it for real.

"How did you get here in the first place?"

"I saw a puppy, and followed it. And I am here, at your tent,"

"Why would you follow the puppy? It is not yours. What if somebody kidnap you?" Key frowned, a little bit angry at his bestfriend. Woohyun pouted more, showing his glassy puppy eyes to Key.

"What if it got kidnap instead of me?"

"Nobody here will kidnap a puppy, Hyun..."

"I said what if?"

"The the owner must have screaming for it right now, through the security.  Now you answer me. What if you got kidnap?" Key asked, sat next to the smaller man. 

"Gyu hyung will look for me," he said, almost whispering. Key smiled and ruffled his head.

"We don't want him to worry, right? Let's go. We'll look for your tent together. Take off the jacket,"

 

 

 

So they're looking for INFINITE's tent everywhere. Key's eyes widen when Woohyun collapsed. He managed to pull the latter to avoid him from hitting the floor. 

"Hyun ah...Hyun ah..."

"Sir, what happened?"

"He is from INFINITE.. Please help me," Key asked the securities. They nodded and one of them carried Woohyun to a tent.

"Woohyun ah!!" all of the INFINITE gasped when suddenly a security brought their unconscious Namu. Dongwoo and Myungsoo cleared a table, helped thw security to lie him on the table. Hoya used his purple blanket and folded it into square before placing it under Woohyun's head.

"What happened?"

"Because of the weather. He was being under the heat for no one knows how long," Key told them as he brought a doctor from emergency team. 

"It is indeed because of the heat and dehydation. I'll put him under IV drip. Please let the fresh air enter the tent.. I'll come back soo," he ran out to his team to get some stuff. 

"Aigooo~~ it must be uncomfortable..." Sungyeol said as he undress Namu, leaving the smaller man with lossen pant. 

"His face is red, but his lips is blue..." Hoya caressed Woohyun's head softly.

"Guys, don't surround him. He needs fresh air. Just take the chairs and sit there," Sunggyu said strictly. Looking at that, Key smiled as he remembered the way Woohyun imitating him.

"Where did you found him?" Sunggyu asked.

"Not far from my tent. Turned out he was following a puppy,"

"When a lost puppy followed another lost puppy," Myungsoo said with smile.

"Guys, is it okay if any of you take his part? Dongwoo?"

"Sure, I can try..."

"Does he needs to go to hospital?" Sungjong asked. The manager shook his head, the same time the medical team enter the room. 

"He needs two bags?"

"Yes, sir. After a long rest, then he will be fine.."

"Does he needs to go to hospital?"

"If this kind of situation happened more than twice, then yes, it is a concern and needed to be hospitalized.. This is the first time, right?"

"Second," the manager sighed.

"Oh. Then, make sure he get regular check up. Seems like your friend here has weak immune system. But don't worry, healthy lifestyle will help him a lot.."

"Thank you,"

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun opened his eyes and realized he is in Sunggyu's warm embrace. He looked up and saw Sunggyu is looking at him.

"We're going home now," Sunggyu whispered, caressed his dongseng's head gently. Woohyun looked around and knew where he is. They are in the van right now, on their way home. The others are falling asleep at their seat.

"Are you okay now? Still dizzy?" Sunggyu whispered.

"Hyung, sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"For the concert..."

"Why would you be sorry? The heat should say sorry, not you," Sunggyu frowned. But his words made pouty Woohyun smiling. 

"See? Just smile like that. Nothing to be sorry about,"

"How was the concert?" he asked, even his voice muffled against Sunggyu's chest. Sunggyu patted his back, attempting to make him asleep. Doctor told them, Woohyun needs a long rest. 

"Dongwoo took over you part. Well, his pitch is quite a bit off, but he tried.." he then hummed a soft song. Little did he know,  Woohyun rested his head against Sunggyu's left chest as his hand rest his fists there too. Sunggyu smiled at him, looking at the baby sleeping posture. 

"Don't be sorry, Hyunie..not your fault..don't worry," Sunggyu smiled looking at sleeping Namu. He looked around and after making sure no one is awake, except driving manager, he pecked Woohyun's forehead lovingly. He was about to proceed to Woohyun's cheek when he heard the manager coughed a little.

"Gyu, behave..."

"... Just drive carefully,"