Bubbly Baby Hyun in Japan

Protective Brothers

A/n: is it just me or Sunggyu really spoiling cutie Namu so much these days? And the others seems adoring him more too? Hehe..  But still, Namu finally accepted the fact that his cheeks are indeed mandus..cutie patootie he is..(^Δ^)

 

The interview was really fun and enjoyable. None of INFINITE could deny how adorable and cute their Namu during the show. Dongwoo and Sunggyu are those who enjoy it much. As soon as their interview with Abema TV had wrapped up, they thanked the staffs for their great work. 

"Hyunie, come here~~" Dongwoo called the smaller man as soon Woohyun skipping to their van. Luckily the van is parked somewhere private, so no fan can follow them there.

"No!" Woohyun said childishly as he kept skipping around them. He gasped when Dongwoo backhugged him and smooched his right cheek.

"Get away from me! Get away from me! Save me! Gyu hyungggg!" Woohyun struggled as Myungsoo played along.

"Aigoo this kid. Why are you so cute today..." Dongwoo ruffled his head and hit his . Pouting, Woohyun quickly jumped next to their manager and used him as a shield from Dongwoo.

"Yah, what ia wrong with you?"

"Dongwoo hit my !"

"Hurry up!" the manager laughed and hit Woohyun's , causing the smaller to yelp. 

"Hate you!" angrily, Woohyun ran to the van and closed the door as soon he got into it. He tried to lock it, but since the transport is managed by the button in the front, he desperately need to lock it before Dongwoo came and sit next to him to harass him again. 

"Urrrggghhh! Toooo...farrr...." he reach out his arm, but the distance is too far from his seat at the back. Sungyeol and Myungsoo's bag being his obstacle.

However, no matter what he did, his hand couldn't reach the button. He glanced at the side and began to panic as Dongwoo is coming closer. But the button is out of his reach. His small hand wriggled his fingers to no avail.

"What are you doing?" Sungjong asked when he opened the door, seeing the smaller man struggling in the middle of the front seat.

"Aigooo..this hyung is so cute...his arm is too short..tell me hyung, which one should I press?" Sungjong began to by showing his long arm.

"Hate you too!" Woohyun pouted and sat at the very back of the van. As soon he saw Dongwoo smiling at him, he almost jumped to the back and squeezed to hide himself.

"Stop it Dino. You sit at the front. Hurry," Sunggyu pulled Dongwoo from attacking poor baby. 

"Andweee!" so Sunggyu has no choice but to kick Dongwoo to the front. He then get into the very back seat and allow Woohyun to snuggle into his embrace.

"They harassed me again today...Sungjong teased me..." Woohyun pouted as he complaint to the leader. Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled his head.

"Aren't you tired?" Sunggyu asked as he caressed Woohyun's chubby cheeks. 

"Now I am..." Woohyun said while yawning.

"Aigooo...sleep first..." Sunggyu said as he patted Woohyun's head softly. But the smaller refused to sleep and quickly grabbed his phone to play his game.

 

 

 

The night never the best for the managers. Everyone else were having their time outside, looking for something interesting to have fun with. Meanwhile, Sunggyu is stucked with talkative Namu. Woohyun has been talking nonstop about games, about shoes, about songs, and even about food recipes. Jongryul manager was amazed how Sunggyu still can smiling looking so exhausted. 

"Namu, aren't you tired? It's 4 am already. You guys still have an interview tomorrow, as well as fanmeeting..does your insomnia caught you again?" Hyoan asked, palming Woohyun's forehead.

"Hyungggg~~~listen to me! You see, my mom said it does not taste good if you put it too much. Tell your wife that. And I'm sure, boom! You'll love it!" Woohyun tired to release himself from Hyoan's grip.

"Stay still! Aigooo.." Hyoan held him tighter. Since Woohyun is a lot more smaller than the three of them, he can't escape. Not when their managers are all stronger.

"Look there. Sunggyu is fallen asleep already. You should sleep too," Jungryul ruffled Woohyun's head before he wake Sunggyu to move into their bedroom.

"Look here kiddie. Your insomnia caught you again, isn't it?" Hyoan cupped Woohyun's cheeks. Somehow he squished them, loving the fact Woohyun's cheeks is rounder.

"I don't know..." Woohyun pouted as he looked at the clock.

"You'll have no energy tomorrow if you don't sleep now. Come with hyung," Sunggyu held out his hand and grabbed Woohyun's arm.

"Night hyungdeul~~" Sunggyu said before he dragged the pouted sulky Namu into their bedroom. Sunggyu was totally in his dreamland and left Namu to play with his phone's game until 6 am.

 

 

 

The managers chuckled watching Vlive of their Mandu Namu. They even repeated it many times.

"Aigoo...so cute. How old is he again?" Hyoan asked.

"Just born last month," Sunggyu chuckled at his own answer.

"Where is he?" Jungryul asked.

"Sleeping with Myungsoo. Seems like Myungsoo's calm aura succeessfully brought him to sleep. Myungsoo himself doesn't sleep because of his script," Sungyeol said.

"Hyung, I think his insomnia is kicking in again.."

"Naah~~ he's just into games and too excited to be here. That's all.. Don't worry hyung," Myungsoo came out from the bedroom and smiled at them.

"Is he still sleeping?" Dongwoo asked.

"For someone whose being talkative for almost 24 hours yesterday, yup..he's still sleeping"

They chuckled thinking how cute their Namu is. However, no one knows, their Namu are not sleeping. In fact, he is talking with and playing with Sungjong's teddy bear, 'Sunggyu'.

"So embarassing~~~ why did I fall? It is that chair's fault! Aiiissshhh...why did I record that?! Your fault!" 

How cute...sucha cutie patootie Woohyunie :)