Birthday Baby Hyun Part I

Protective Brothers

The smaller man absolutely has no idea what are s up to. But he was obviously happy when Sunggyu wanted to bring him to the amusement park that day. 

"What are you cooking?" Woohyun gasped when Dongwoo hugged him from behind, whispered at his ears. He used with all the skinship from the members, and he has no problem with it. 

"Fried rice and beef ginger. Omma told me how yesterday," he continued to cook, ignoring the fact that Dongwoo is giggling at his cuteness. 

"Move aside..." Woohyun whined when Dongwoo tightened his embrace. Dongwoo refused to and rest his head at the back of Woohyun's small head.

"You are so cute," Dongwoo giggled. But unfortunately, Myungsoo saw it and pulled him away.

"Aigoo Dino hyung. Move aside from him!" Myungsoo pulled Dongwoo. However, Dongwoo didn't let the smaller man go. Woohyun cried in shock as his kitchen is getting distant from him.

"My rice! Dongwoo! Let me go! My rice!"

"Yah, I told you, let him go,"

"You don't yah me. I am older than you," Dongwoo said, glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo tsked when Dongwoo still holding struggling Woohyun with an arm wrapped around the smaller waist.

"My rice! Let me go! My rice!" he tried to pry open Dongwoo's right arm around his waist. But the older arm is perfectly wrapped around his small waist.

"You come with me, I want to cuddle more with Baby Hyunie," Dongwoo said, almoat lifting Woohyun from the ground.

"No! My rice! Dino! Please..my rice!" the smaller still struggling to release from the hold.

"What happened here?" instantly, Dongwoo released the cutest one and ran back to his bedroom with laughter. While Woohyun, immediately ran to his kitchen and began to stir his fried rice. He looked relieved when it is not burning. 

Sunggyu watched them in question. Then he looked at Myungsoo who chuckled at the leader.

"What?" Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo shook his head and began to walk towards the kitchen. He pecked Woohyun's temple before rushing out for something.

"Huh?" Woohyun who was totally clueless looked around. He touched his temple and thought something just hit him lightly. As soon he turned off the stove, he turned around with a hot big plate. 

"Careful! Here," Sunggyu quickly took the plate from his hands and put it on the table. Woohyun pouted and put another plate of dish onto the table.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun pouted a little and looked at his hands. He didn't realized there is a small cut on his thumb. He was about to it when Sunggyu quickly took it from his mouth.

"Aigoo..this kid. It is dirty. Come here,"

"It is my own blood! It's not dirty! And besides, if I am going to turned into vampire, you are not going to be it too..." he whined, while being dragged by the leader to the kitchen. Sunggyu just smiled as he still listened to Woohyun's nonsense blabbering about vampire.

"Are you free today?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun looked at him and nodded twice.

"I was supposed to go to the amusement park with a friend. But he can't. And I can't waste my tickets. So, if-"

"I will go with you!" Woohyun stood up and raised his hand like an eager child in school. Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled his head.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu gritted his teeth while talking with s through the phone. Woohyun is still playing with the bumper cars. He has this angel loop on his head with small wings on his back. Sunggyu sure ia spoiling him a lot that day.

"Make sure you guys finish everything by 7! Or I will fry each of you! Understand??!" Sunggyu hissed before he turned off the phone. 

"Gyu hyung!! Let's do that!" Woohyun ran towards him and pointed at the roller coaster. Sunggyu chuckled and pulled him to the ticket counter. The journey to the higher place is not pleasant for grandpa Gyu. But not for Baby Hyun. The baby obviously enjoyed the higher view, but he still holding Sunggyu's arm tightly. 

"Woahhh! Hyung, is that Woollim? Do you think they can see me if I wave at them from here?" Woohyun asked. 

"Try it," Sunggyu smirked. Woohyun innocently get closer to the window and waved hardly as he can. Sunggyu chuckled and pulled the younger to sit back next to him.

"I wonder if they can see me," Woohyun still wondering about the distant.

"Well, I'm sure they will tell you about it. Where do you want to go after this?" Sunggyu asked, admiring the cuteness of . Woohyun pouted while reading the brochure.

"Hmmm...Gallery House? They said it is 7D..! Woaahh!"

"Yeah, sure. Why not," Sunggyu said, playing with Woohyun's hair while the latter is busy with his wow.

"Hyung, you friend will pretty regret if he knew about this place..." Woohyun said proudly. 

"What friend?"

"The one who was supposed to go with you here,"

"Oh? Oh! Ah? Yes..yes...that friend..yeahh..he will be very regret about this..."

"Hyung, we're at the top now!" he said excitedly. Sunggyu smiled widely and remembered about the slogan in the ticket counter.

"Hyunie,"

"Hmm?" 

He pulled Woohyun closer and placed a kiss on his forehead. Woohyun freeze in shock at the leader's bold action. When they pulled apart, he caressed Woohyun's soft cheeks and smiled plastered on his face.

"Hyungg..."

"You are our's forever..."