Too Tired Plus Too Lazy

Protective Brothers

Sunggyu opened the door and looked at the clock in the living room. It is still early in the morning and he saw no one at the moment. Dongwoo walked passed by him as fast as he can to take a shower. Both of them had played outside since last night. It is a good thing they did not have any schedule today. They decided they wanted to stay and play at Woohyun's house today. Sunggyu has his own duplicate key of 's house, in case of emergency.

"Oh, you're here?" Sunggyu turned around and saw Jaejoong with an apron.

"Jaejoong hyung? What are you doing here?" Sunggyu hugged him for a while and looked around the kitchen.

"I thought I wanna play with Woohyunie, but he hasn't got up yet. He looked too tired though. So I cooked something for him, in case he couldn't cook anything for today. Did you guys have schedule yesterday?" Jaejoong said as he poured the soup into a bog bowl. Sunggyu frowned a bit and looked at Woohyun's bedroom.

"I'm not sure about him, but Dongwoo and I did not have anything yesterday until tomorrow,"

"I tried to wake him up, but he pushed me away. Why don't you try to wake him up? He needs to eat something for breakfast," Jaejoong said, frying the side dish into the pan.

"Oh, hyung?! When did you come?" Dongwoo asked as he walked closer to the older men. He wore Woohyun's clothes that make Sunggyu sighed.

"You really! Persuade him by yourself if he got sulk eoh!" Sunggyu said, patting Dongwoo's back hard. 

"Arassoo! Where is Woohyunie?"

"Still in his unicorn dreamland..."

"At times like this?" Dongwoo frowned. Usually Woohyun would wake up early, especially for food.

"Ah! He went to his doctor yesterday! I just remember... His appointment for his shoulder and back bone..." Dongwoo said, quickly walked to the said bedroom, behind Sunggyu.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" Sunggyu hissed.

"I kinda forgot.. Mian..."

They opened the door and saw the smaller man still bundled in the blanket. Sunggyu took a seat next to the bed and examined Woohyun's face. Usually Woohyun is a light sleeper. But the latter didn't even jerk up listening to him dragging the chair.

"Woohyunie? Woohyunie? Wake up.. " Sunggyu patted Woohyun's hand but no response from the latter. He sighed a bit seeing a plaster wrapped Woohyun's narrow shoulder. The smaller man is topless and his skin on the shoulder is reddish.

"Hmm..." Woohyun opened his eyes and looked at Sunggyu as the leader caressed his head.

"Hey..."

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked lazily. Sunggyu's big and warm palm relaxed him a lot as he snuggled into the caress.

"We want to play with you. Jaejoong here is here too,"

"Oh," Woohyun said as his eyes closed. Just in a second, he fell back to his sleep. Sunggyu smiled and took Woohyun's small hand into his free grip. Sunggyu kissed the back of Woohyun's hand and did not let go of his hold. 

"Why is this baby so lazy today? Hmm?" Sunggyu whispered with smile. Woohyun frowned a little and slept on his side, getting closer to the leader.

"Let me sleep more hyung...mmbdlghedlmp" Woohyun mumbled on his sleep. In Sunggyu's eyes he looked like a baby.

"Hyung, I don't think he will wake up in the morning," Dongwoo said as he took another chair and read thorough the report card.

"What did the doctor said?"

"I don't understand medical terms. I don't even understand this doctor's words!" Dongwoo said sheepishly. Sunggyu sighed and took the report card.

"You don't understand too, right hyung?" Dongwoo smirked. Sunggyu smirked back and looked at the report card in worry. He don't understand it, but one thing he is sure that this baby of the group are meeting the doctor frequently than before, and it is also stated in the appointment schedule at the back of the report.

"Dongwoo ah, let's play with Woohyun later. Today he seemed so lazy to do so," Sunggyu suggested. Dongwoo pouted slightly and leant forward to peck Woohyun's forehead.

"Okay hyung. I'm hungry. I'm going to the kitchen now. Hurry come!" Dongwoo said, quickly jogged to the kitchen. Sunggyu chuckled and looked at the frowning Woohyun.

"So noisyyy~~~" Woohyun whined, almost crying. Sunggyu sighed and caressed his cheeks. 

"Woohyun ah, wake up a bit, hmm? You can go back to sleep later. Let's eat something now.."

"No...heunggg~~ let me sleep~~~" Woohyun whined again, eyes still closed.

"Come on...just for ten minutes. No, five minutes..." Sunggyu said. He was surprised when Woohyun suddenly crying.

"I want to sleep..."

"Hey, is something wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"I can't sleep last night. Boohyun hyung kept sending me ghost pictures. Sungyeol too, sent me creepy voicemail. They're meanie..." Woohyun sobbed like a child.

"My shoulder hurts too last night..."

"Why didn't you put the ointment?"

"I was too lazy...too scared...too tired..." Woohyun said, finally opened his puppy eyes to Sunggyu. Sunggyu alnost squealed at Woohyun's cuteness. His pink cheeks, his pink nose, his puppy eyes, his tears-stained face. Woohyun ah, why did you do this to me in the early morning? Sunggyu thought.

"Too lazy?"

"I don't want to go anywhere other than this bed. I just bought a new comforter, and it is really comfortable. See hyung? Touch this," Woohyun said, almost smiling like a child he is. He quickly wiped his tears-stained cheeks and took Sunggyu's hand to touch the comforter. As for Sunggyu, comforter is a comforter, no more no less.

"Ah...yeah...quite...soft?"

"See? That's why I don't want to go anywhere," Woohyun pouted. Sunggyu chuckled and leaned closer, pulling him into his embrace. 

"Is your shoulder still hurt now?" Sunggyu asked, lips on Woohyun's temple. 

"No, it's fine now. Just last night... I'm gonna tell on Boohyun hyung to eomma after this," Woohyun pouted cutely, which he himself did not know he did it cutely.

"Woohyun ah,"

"Hmm?"

"For today, I have a soulmate of being lazy... Can I join your laziness?" Sunggyu asked, earning hicuppy chuckle from the smaller man.

"No, you've been lazy for your whole life!"

"Oh, come on... Just for today,"

"No!" and they wrestled, just like before. Things began to became silent when Sunggyu ended up on top of Woohyun as they were facing each other.

"You should told me last night so I can come earlier," Sunggyu whispered before he leaned down and kissed Woohyun's lips. He pulled apart and stared at blushing Woohyun. Sunggyu smiled and pecked clueless Woohyun's forehead.

"Come, let's get your breakfast first. Okay?" Woohyun nodded and gladly took the leader's hand.