BTD Action (BTS)

Protective Brothers

Myungsoo was so tired after the shooting. He get into their dorm and found everyone had fallen asleep. So he decided to grab something like bread after shower before he went to sleep. He took a warm shower and changed into a comfortable pajama that fan had given him.

"Uh?" he smiled when he saw a few packed food on the table. In instant, he knew it. Their Namu cooked them for him. Realizing how hungry he was, he sat down and ate them gladly. Time passed and he finished the meal. Cleaning everything up, he decided to thank the older member.

As he opened the door, he saw their Namu is sleeping soundly like a baby on the bed. He looked at the other side and saw there is no Sunggyu. Then he remembered that Sunggyu went to his hometown for his father's birthday. Tip toed, Myungsoo went to the bed and lied next to the smaller man.

"Hmm?" Woohyun opened his right eye and looked at Myungsoo sleepily. When he realized it is Myungsoo, he smiled and accepted Myungsoo's offer to be in his embrace. He lied his head onto Myungsoo's arm as a pillow. 

"Thank you for the food," Myungsoo whispered, doesn't want to disturb the smaller's sleep. Woohyun snuggled closer and nodded, closed his eyes since he can't fight his sleepiness.  Just in a blink of eyes, he fell asleep again. 

"You did a lot for us..." Myungsoo whispered as he caressed Woohyun's cheeks. These days, Woohyun is dieting. So the older looked smaller than before. Myungsoo stared at the exhausted face and feeling sorry. He still remembered the worst day of his life. The day he witnessed Woohyun's sacrifice by himself.

"I'll protect you more next time..I promise..." Myungsoo pulled the smaller into his embrace more and pecked Woohyun's forehead. 

 

 

BTD Behind The Scenes A Few Years Ago

Myungsoo POV

I had real fun filming for this MV, especially since this is an action MV. Wow! The teacher taught us very carefully as he knew Woohyun hyung and I are not used to this stuff yet. I am thrilled to do whatever they asked, even the wire stunt. 

We were talking when suddenly the teacher looked somewhere in concern. I followed his sight and shocked to see Woohyun hunched slowly, holding his pain. 

"Is he hurt?" the teacher asked, so as out manager. Our manager hyung quickly helped Woohyun hyung as he looked like he is about to collapse.

"Let him sit here! Let him sit here!" the staff began to surround him as they put him to sit on the director's chair. I came closer and watched carefully. Seems like he had hurt his back, as our manager massaged his bruised back.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked him, holding his hand for him to squeeze tightly.

"I'll be fine..."

 

 

My guilt grew bigger when I realized I almost forgot about Woohyun hyung's condition. It was all because I am having fun with all these stunts. The director and teacher are telling me about the wire stunt, which I am so excited to experience it myself.

"Alright, L ah, you can prepared with the safety vest there. Woohyun ah! Get ready!"

"Hyung, what will Woohyunie hyung do?" I started to realize my carelessness. How can I forgot that?! 

" He will shoot the falling scene. Hopefully the mattresses are enough,"

"Won't it be dangerous?"

"We had discussed this with him, and he agreed to do so. Let's pray so that there is no injury..."

"Can I watch?"

"Unless you can get ready as fast as possible. Can you do that?"

"I'll try..."

"Alright..."

 

 

I winced as the smaller body of my hyung fell from the top. He has been doing it multiples times already. Something is wrong, I sensed. Woohyun hyung is not someone to make more mistake after five times. 

"Oh God!"

"Omo!"

"Hurry! Hurry!"

"Hyungg!" we gasped when he fell onto the very edge of the mattress that he fell onto the hard floor. He made no sound at all. Manager hyung quickly helped him to get up.

"Woohyunie?? Does it hurt somewhere??" manager hyung asked him. I knew right away that Woohyun hyung is in pain when he clutched on our manager hyung's jacket as he lean against him. So they brought him to a safer corner.

"Omo...it's bleeding already..."

"How do you treat this?"

"Somebody! Get me first aid kit!" I gasped as I saw his lower back. The bruise is too big! And it started to bleed. He whimpered in pain, and sometime groaned loudly. I helped manager hyung to hold him in place, as the director bandaging his wound. 

"Hyung...can you proceed?" I whispered while staring at him in worried. He closed his eyes tightly, as he squeezed my hands tightly too. Hearing him whimpered, I was about to tell them to stop the filming, but he shook his head.

"Give me 10 minutes...please..."

"But-"

"Only 10 minutes...I don't think I can do this tomorrow..Let's do everything today..." he whispered back.

"Gyu hyung will kill me..." I joked, and it is a success as he smiled a little.

"You'll reborn..."

 

 

 

I think as the time passed, his face looked paler. But I tried to cheer him up, knowing he badly wanted everything to finish by today. Otherwise, the process of producing the MV will be longer and that will make things difficult for everyone. He even fell a few times that our teacher helped to warm him up.

"His skin is cold. Put the minimal tension on the wire, okay?" the teacher told the staffs.

"Can you proceed?" he asked Woohyunie hyung. I quickly stepped next to him as soon the wire around my waist untied.

"Yeah..."

"L ah, make sure you tell your manager hyung to quickly bring him to the hospital after this last shoot. I'm afraid he'll get hypothermia. His skin is cold..."

"Yes, Teacher..."

"Put more mattress on the floor!"

 

 

 

"Hyung, a little bit more...hold onto me, okay?" I whispered to him as we are waiting for the camera rolling. This is the last scene and we must make it the last one. I can feel something wet at my hand as I hold his waist, but the dimmed room made it harder for me to look at it. 

"Ngghhhh..." I heard he whimpered silently.

"Hyung??"

"I'm fine..let's do it..."

And so, the shooting ended. We bowed to everyone and manager hyung quickly brought Woohyunie hyung to our van. And so he sped to the nearest hospital. For the whole night, I couldn't sleep as I stared at him with sorry. IV drip is attached at his right arm, while a medicine attached at the other arm. The doctor had treated his waist, and he was adviced not to do any hard work, or move too much for the time being. 

"I'm sorry for not protecting you hyung..." I said as he opened his eyes.

"No one's fault...can we go home?" he asked me innocently. I nodded and lifted him up, carefully not to press onto his bruised back. As we walked towards the van, he rested his head onto my shoulder.

"Sunggyu hyung will definitely kill me..." I couldn't help but to prepare. My instinct is right. As soon as Sunggyu hyung opened the door, he was shocked to see me carrying sleeping Woohyun hyung.

"L...what happened?"

"Accident in sets...I mean, set..."

"I'll take care of him. And not yet young man, you still need to explain to me..." Sunggyu hyung said as he took Woohyun hyung from me.

"Hssss," he hissed when our palms accidentally pressed his injury. Sunggyu hyung quickly looked up to me with wide eyes. Gulp.

"He hurt his lower waist...quite bad..."

 

 

 

 

Present time

Myungsoo smiled widely as he remembered that night. A terrible days of him. He pulled Woohyun into his embrace tightly, resting his lips onto the cute man's forehead.

"I promised..nothing will hurt you from now on..."