Birthday Baby Hyun Part II

Protective Brothers

They had fun at the amusement park that Sunggyu was afraid if they will getting late. Sungjong just texted him that they were ready for the surprise at home. Sighing in relief, Sunggyu looked around, looking for the smaller man. Apparently Woohyun is still struggling with his little wings. Sunggyu walked closer and turned him around.

"Hyunie, what's wrong?"

"Hyung, hold this for me,pleaseee..."

"Why?" Sunggyu frowned as he took the wings and angel's loop. Woohyun giggling and pointed at the giant merry go round. Seeing that Sunggyu chuckled and nodded.

"That will be the last one. After that, we're going home. Okay?"

"What?? No! Four more hour pleaseeee..." he begged the leader with his puppy eyes. Sunggyu firmly shook his head and frowned at Woohyun, as if he is looking angry. Woohyun pouted and looked at him sadly.

"Today is my birthday and you didn't give me any present! You can't even give me another hours to play here on my birthday. I hate you!" Woohyun said sadly, almost throwing tantrum. 

"Hyunnie, I just-"

"Don't talk to me!" he ran towards the merry go round and get on one of the unicorn. Sunggyu sighed at Woohyun's childishness.

"Tell me,how old are you again..." he whispered to himself. He turned around to get his bag when he heard a woman screaming. As he turned around, he saw Woohyun lied unconsciously on the floor. But it is dangerous. The smaller man might got hit or stuck between the giants unicorn. But no one dare to get into the place. 

"Hyun ah!" Sunggyu ran towards the place. A security guard stopped him before he got into the stage.

"You are not allowed to enter sir. It is dangerous..we got a news saying that the wiring is not stable. The rotation might interrupted too. So no one is allowed to be there,"

"My dongseng! He's in danger!"

"Sir, please..if you get in there,you'll only caused trouble. The help is on the way,"

Sunggui almost cursed himself because of his carelessness. His eyes widen when he saw Woohyun opened his eyes slowly. 

"Hyun ah! Hyun ah!" Sunggyu got closer to the fence, but still the security held him. 

Woohyun looked around him slowly. His head dizzy and he whimpered slightly. He get up slowly and crawled toward a small boy whose crying silently on the floor.

"Don't worry. You're safe..my hyung will help you...shh..don't worry..." Woohyun pulled the small boy into his embrace. He looked around him, trying to find a way out. But the sudden speed of the unicorns around them is dangerous. He shielded the small boy with his own body when one of the closest unicorn hit them.

"Don't worry...don't worry..Hyung is here.." he whispered painfully when the boy screamed, obviously scared as he hugged Woohyun tightly.

 

 

 

Sunggyu is still fighting with the security. Woohyunie is claustrophobic. The situation doesn't help at all.

"Somebody please stop the machine! A man and a little boy is trapped inside!" one of the visitor said loudly, causing the security to release Sunggyu.

"A boy??"

"There. In that man's arms. Hurry! It is too dangerous to just jump in!"

"Holy crap! Roger! Where are you?! Hurry!" the security began to rush to the scene. He had been asking for the machine to stop. It seemed like there are something wrong with the electricity or the wires.

"My child! Somebody please! Help him! My child! Oh my god...somebody..please help my child...!"

"Poor them. The man just got hit by a unicorn just now to protect that child," hearing one of the ahjumma's panic voice, Sunggyu waited no time. He jumped into the floor. Just in time the machine stopped.

"Hyun ah!" he called for Woohyun but heard no one reply. Until he heard a child's sobbing, he followed the sound in hurry. There they were. A child is sobbing hard next to unconscious Woohyun. 

"Hyun ah!" Sunggyu hurried next to the younger man. The latter looked pale, white like ghost. It made Sunggyu worry even more.

"Hyun ah...Hyunnie..."

"My child! My child! Thank God..Thank God..thank you.." a woman along with her husband rushed next to Sunggyu, holding their scared child. 

"Move aside sir. He might got concussion," one of the paramedic said when Sunggyu was about to lift Woohyun. He nodded and let they do their work.

 

 

 

 

 

They hurriedly opened the door and saw a broken sight of the leader. Woohyun is sleeping soundly, but his right hand and wrist were bandaged. The latter also looked pale like ghost. 

"Gyu hyung...what happened?" Dongwoo sat to the other side of the bed. He caressed Woohyun's head gently.

"My fault..if only I didn't bring him the-"

"Hyung, we are asking what happened. Not whose fault is it," Hoya said, sounded a bit angry.

"He wanted to ride the giant merry go round. So I said only for a while. Then he sulked, so he just went there. All of the sudden, something is wrong with the machine. The unicorns began to move faster. Everyone jumped out from there. But he jumped towards a fell small child. He protected the child from getting hit by one of the unicorn. He got his fear and panic attack. When I reached him, he already fainted, pale like...ghost..."

"Such a foolish kind hearted tree," Myungsoo sighed. 

"When will he can be discharged?" Sungjong asked.

"After a few days..."

 

 

"Hyung?" Woohyun's eyes opened slowly and looked at Sunggyu.

"Woohyun ah...are you okay?"

"Okay..my hand hurt a little..where is the child?"

"He is safe with his parents. He thanked you..that lolipop is for you.."

Woohyun smiled at the lolipop and closed his eyes again, getting back into his dreamland. While his brothers, all are looking after him that night.