Wrong Person

Protective Brothers

Woohyun was jumping happily while doing the interview and he didn't realise all s went into their waiting room. As soon as he finished his interview, he heard Sungyeol's voice from a far distance.

"There you are! Hurry! Gyu hyung is waiting!" he frowned as he followed the voice. He was shocked to see Sungyeol dragging someone to their waiting room. And that person look like him!

"Yeollie, that is not Nam Woohyun!" he shouted but the backstage was quite noisy, so Sungyeol couldn't hear him. As he got closer, he was pulled into someone's hold.

"Aigooo...maknae ya...Where were you?? Everyone is ready. Hurry!" a taller man said softly. He was flustered and stutered a bit when Infinite's waiting room door closed. He gasped at the situation and almost scream for help when the tall man dragged him into another waiting room.

N.Flying

His eyes widen as he looked at the name. He couldn't say anything as everything happened so fast. 

"Maknae ya, here... This is very important. This potato is symbolizing our new comeback. You don't want to be like this potato right?" the tall man said and gave him the potato. Woohyun pouted at the scribbled potato.

"Do you have another prettier one?" he asked innocently. The tall man laughed and patted his cheeks softly.

"Seunghyub hyung! Check the mic! Hweseung too! We want to match the beat now," another tall man came running towards them, pulling Woohyun along to the corner of the waiting room.

"Hun, is everything okay?" Seunghyub asked.

"Yep!"

"Kwangjin, your bass?"

"Trust me!"

"Jaehyunie?"

"Just hurry up already! I'm all hyped up!" he said with a kind of evil laugh in Woohyun's eyes.

"Hweseung, ready?"

"Uh?? Me??" Since when did my name change into Hweseung, he asked himself.

"Yes, why? Are you nervous?"

"Are you not feeling well?"

"Did someone say anything bad to you?"

Their concern attacked him at the same time, that he gradually sat down like a scared puppy. He whimpered a bit looking at their big eyes.

"N...nope..."

"Okay then. Now, come on...We still need to test since the stage's audio is a bit different from the studio version," Seunghyub said. He pulled Woohyun to stand up on his feet.

"Ah..ah...testing..." Seunghyub said. Then everyone is looking at Woohyun. Woohyun pouted a little.

"I'm not Hweseung..." he said innocently.

"Aigooo...stop joking around! Hurry! Test the mic!" Jaehyun sighed, causing Woohyun to pout again.

"Really! I'm not Hweseung!"

"I said not to joke around again! Hurry! Aiisshhh!" Jaehyun babbled. Woohyun gritted his teeth and went to the drummer, stomping his foot in progress. The three taller men watched in amused.

"Stand!" Woohyun ordered. So the drummer stand up. But seeing how tall the drummer is, Woohyun was hesitated for a while. 

"No, sit back!" he ordered again. Jaehyun sighed and sit back.

"Now what?" the drummer asked. The next thing that made everyone laugh is when Woohyun took one of the drummer's drum stick and hit one of the drum loudly, almost making the drummer jumped in shock.

"Hyunggg!! Leader hyung! Look at this shorty Hweseung! He totally trying to pick a fight with me now!" the drummer whined.

"So noisy! Hmmmph!" Woohyun said, trying to look angrier, but he placed the stick properly on the drum before he went back next to the leader.

"Alright...stop for now.. It will be our turn soon.. Get ready..."

"Hweseung ah, if we managed to do this today, without any mistake, hyung promise you,hyung will treat you to meat tonight. Deal?" a pretty tall man whispered to him.

"Meat??" Woohyun's ears perked up and looked at him with his puppy eyes.

"Yup..meat..as much as you want...My treat," Hun said with smile. 

"Yah! How about me? Hun hyung, aren't you forgetting someone named Jaehyun??" the drummer whined.

"Naahh..I only will treat the maknae.. What do yoy say Hweseung ah?" Hun said.

"I guess, I accept that..." Woohyun smiled widely. He was amused and surprised at how lucky this Hweseung guy is.

"Somehow you looked a bit different... Is it makeup magic?" Hun said,caressed his cheeks. But Woohyun just smiled like a baby.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, he does looked a bit different. You cheeks somehow is chubbier. Your cheeks round like mandu but soft like mochi. Did you forget your diet?" Seunghyub said, examined his face as he caressed Woohyun's cheeks. Gradually, Woohyun pouted at the word 'chubby'. Hun glared at the leader.

"Maknae is mine today!" Hun pulled Woohyun into his embrace.

"Yah, he's mine! He's always mine!"

"Hweseung ah, let's trade..You'll be Nam Woohyun, I'll be this maknae Hweseung.." Woohyun giggling his hiccupy laugh as the two tall men fought behind him.

"You Nam what??" Kwangjin's eyes widen.

"Nam?? Wait...Don't tell me..." Jaehyun stood up, causing the fighting men stopped and looked at him.

"Chubby cheeks, snaggletooth, shorter than before..." listening to that, Woohyun pouted angrily.

"Yah! Woohyun hyung! What are you doing there??! Come here!" Sungjong said as soon as he opened the door. Another boy was followed behind him.

"Anneyong," he said with a big smile.

"Who are you?!" Seunghyub asked in panic as he pointed to the boy behind Sungjong.

"Sungjong hyung, who is he?" Jaehyun asked, also pointed to the boy.

"Yahh..this is your maknae, belong to you. Hweseung ah, go there. And you, Namu! Come here!" Sungjong said in wide eyes, like a fierce big brother. 

"No! They wanted to treat me meat, so no!" Woohyun wanted to run away, but Dongwoo is fast holding him in place. N.Flying stared at them speechlessly.

"Let's go back, Namu!"

"Sungjong ah, Dongwoo ah, let's trade for one day? Uh? Hweseung be Nam Woohyun, Nam Woohyun will be Hweseung...just for tonight...no body knows...just for tonight...I need my meat! Please give me mercy...uh? Uh? Uh?" 

"Are you crazy? Gyu hyung will kill us! Stop this now!"

"Please! No! My meat!"

"They are Infinite sunbaenim, right?" N.Flying asked each other.

"Boys, let's go back..." a voice managed to stop them, but making the Namu pouted.

"Sunggyu sunbaenim,"

"Sorry guys... Sungyeol brought a wrong person to the room. We've been looking for this tree and somehow he landed here," Sunggyu said while holding Woohyun's hand. Woohyun kept his pout but bow as well.

"Oh! No sunbaenim... It is also my mistake.. I brought him here cos I thought he is our maknae...sorry sunbaenim," Seunghyub bowed, followed by the rest, including their maknae.

"Well, then.. We have no issue here, right?"

"Yes, sunbae. Your maknae is with you, so do ours.." Kwangjin said.

"FYI, I am the maknae. Not this clumsy tree," Sungjong said proudly before walked out like a diva. Woohyun showed his teary eyes to Sunggyu but the leader ignored him.

"Let's go, Woohyunie... Hyung will treat you meat..."

"Hyung will? When?"

"Not tonight for sure,"

"But when?? You know where is my favourite meat place, right?" 

 

N.Flying sighed and sat down with blank face. How can they each got the wrong person anyway? 

"We are so stupid," Jaehyun said.

"But... Woohyun sunbaenim is really cute, don't you think?" Hun said in smile. Followed by giggling Seunghyub.