We are here

Protective Brothers

Sunggyu frantically tried to call the younger male but the connection was not good. He was so worried right now, especially about the younger. They were talking this morning and suddenly in the afternoon, dirty rumor spreaded fast.

"Hyung! Where are you? Okay, I'm on my way!" he grabbed his car key and wallet, immediately sped up to the said place. From afar he can see Dongwoo and Sungjong were running to the same place.

 

 

 

 

Ding dong

The door opened and revealing the younger male whose smiled warmly at them. The password had changed.

"You're here. Come in," he invited them. Just as they came into the house, they were curious to see the younger male who set up a place for them to eat.

"I made some jigae. Sit first..not gonna take so long..."

"Hyun-"

"5 minutes! Sit first..." the younger immediately went to the kitchen. Just like he said 5 minutes, he came with a big bowl. Hoya quickly got up and helped him by taking the bowl from him. As he put the bowl down, he freeze to see Woohyun's bleeding finger.

"Namu, your finger..." he took it and put on pressure. Woohyun smiled sheepishly.

"Didn't realize it...sorry," he said with fake smile. Myungsoo stood up and grabbed the first aid kit, putting meds and band aid on his smaller finger.

 

They eat in silece, except for Sunggyu and Dongwoo. The rest forced themselves to have at least a spoon. They kept looking at Woohyun. Suddenly he cried silently, still biting on his spoon. Tears fell nonstop from his eyes, his chin quivered painfully, his nose redden, his hands trembled.

"So...delicious..." he said as he put more into his bowl. They kept silent, still staring at him in sympathy and worry.

"Hyun ah.. " Sunggyu stood up and stood next to him, leant down before he wiped Woohyun's cheeks.

"Drink first...you'll choke yourself," Sungyeol gave him a glass of water. He took it gladly and drank the water, but his tears couldn't leave him.

"I didn't do it. Do you believe me?" he asked sadly.

"We believe you," Sunggyu whispered, that made Woohyun sobbing like a child.

"Why..didn't...they...believe...me?" he asked between his sobs. The sound of his cry hurting them as well. Sunggyu, the leader, who hardly cry, even shed some tears as he stared at Woohyun painfully. He took the younger into his embrace and let him cry as much as he wants. Sungjong who sat next to Woohyun rubbed the older's back, a gesture of telling him that they are with him. Nobody knows what should they be doing at this time.

 

 

 

Sungyeol opened the bedroom door and allowing Sunggyu whose carrying unconscious Woohyun into the room. Carefully, he placed Woohyun onto the bed. Sungjogn came later with warm water and small towel.

"Crying until he fainted...That rumor !" Myungsoo cursed. Sunggyu wiped Woohyun's face with the damped towel gently.

"Let him rest. Don't turn on the tv or radio. No status whatsoever for the time being. I don't want we make it bigger than it already is. I'll try to talk with company later on. But for today, let's help Namu... He suffered so much already," Sunggyu sighed as he kept staring at Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun whimpered as he opened his eyes. He looked around and noticed that he is in his own bedroom. Someone pecked his temple and he stared at the person.

"Hyung,"

"You're awake. Want something?"

"It..it was just a dream...right?" Woohyun whispered sadly. The puppy looks made Sunggyu gave up. He got onto the bed and lied next to the smaller man. Gently, he pulled Woohyun to lied his head on his arm.

"No matter what happened, you still believe me right?" Sunggyu asked, caressing Woohyun's chubby cheeks.

"Yeah," his voice croaked as another tears fell.

"So do I. I believe you..more than anyone...now please, get a proper rest. We don't want you to get sick,"

"We?" Woohyun asked as Sunggyu wiped his tears.

"Me, Infinite, your family, Inspirits...we don't want you to get sick again...rest well...I'm not leaving you..."

"Promise?"

"Yes...promise," Sunggyu pecked his forehead and let Woohyun snuggled in his embrace. He can't yet stop the tears but he hopes the truth will reveal soon.