Silent Nam Woohyun

Protective Brothers

Sungjong POV

I looked at two of my hyung who bickered about something. About lunch, I guess. Sunggyu hyung wanted to eat at a full Korean courses restaurant, but Dongwoo hyung kept recommending him about a new western restaurant. Poor Sunggyu hyung. He was so tired with his play and preparation for his solo concert. Then I looked at my side, Woohyunie hyung. He didn't say anything since we were told that we have an important event, and are going to be an ambassador. He kept playing with his phone, and that is not even his favourite game. As if knowing what I was thinking, I looked back to the front and saw Sunggyu hyung was looking at us through the mirror.

"Alright...Fine... We'll go where do you want to. But you pay~" Sunggyu hyung sighed at Dongwoo hyung's aegyo. Aigooo.. that hyung.

"Yeayyyy!!"

"Sungjong ah, you come along?" Dongwoo hyung asked happily.

"Of course, someone is paying," I smirked at my hyung. 

"Woohyunie?"

"Mm? I'll just go home...Don't bother about me," he said with a smile. A forced smile, I'm telling you.

"Uhh? But...It's lunchtime. Don't you want to have lunch?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"I'm on diet, Dongwoo hyung..." he pouted. 

"Ahh~~ I forgot about that..." Dongwoo giggled and resumed his...internet stuff. I noticed Sunggyu hyung didn't say anything but kept staring at Woohyun hyung from the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

We wore the suit and I admit, my hyung looked so handsome in the suit! Our leader almost looked like a CEO. Dongwoo hyung kept pestering our stylist about his hair, and there was Woohyunie hyung, silent while our stylist noona fixed his hair.

"Should I trim it a little?" she asked gently.

"Whatever noona. Just do what do you think is the best," he said, in his lower voice, almost inaudible to any of us. 

"Noona, don't trim his hair. Just... fix his bang. I think it will be much better," I said before the noona really trim his hair. This hyung... He will have his musical soon, what was he thinking?

"Oh, okay. Then I'll fix your bang a little, okay Namu?"

"mm..." Woohyun hyung nodded and played with his watch. No...He's not really playing with his watch. He was more like...nervous. I am not dare to ask him. He has a lot of thought right now. It was not a good situation when he is silent. It is not a good sign. Not at all.

 

 

We stood at the back of the entrance. I just smiled as Dongwoo hyung is laughing with some staff. Then I looked at the most popular ship in our group. Sunggyu hyung is staring at Woohyun hyung whose only staring at the floor. Then suddenly Sunggyu hyung held his hands and brought them closer, while rubbing it gently. Woohyun hyung blinked at the leader like a lost child. That's when I realized it. Woohyun hyung's hands are trembling. Of course! He is nervous and anxious right now! Reporters! Of course! Why didn't I notice it??! Woohyun hyung somehow had develop a bit of fear with media reporter these days because of certain liars who made serious unbelievable story about us, him mostly.

"Can I not go?" he asked the leader softly.

"That will be irresponsible, Woohyunie..." Sunggyu hyung said, softly as well while rubbing Woohyun hyung's knuckles. The shorter hyung pouted a little.

"I'm...scared...I don't want to go,"

"Yes, you may not go. But the trust that given to us will scarred. That is not a good example to citizen, right? Especially to Inspirit. You are the most responsible person I have ever known, and telling me you don't want to go when knowing what I will say won't make you turn away, am I right?" Sunggyu hyung said gently. Somehow he is our father figure anyway.

"You didn't get enough of sleep because of us. No, I won't turn away," Woohyun hyung said, again with his pout. 

"That's our Baby Hyun. Now, nothing will happen in this event. It's only for two hours. And then, we'll go home. Okay? Can you hold a bit?" Sunggyu hyung said.

"We'll go home. Your home. Then you will sleep. And I get to play the game..." is he trying to negotiate here? I laughed accidentally.

"Sure, of course. Just don't use my account. I almost lose my points last time when Dongwoo used mine," then I see Woohyun hyung giggled.

"I won't. Besides, I am the leader in my troupe. Why would I lower my rank by using yours?" he chuckled. Sunggyu hyung sighed in defeat.

"If only Dongwoo didn't use my account, then I am a captain right now...aigooo..."

Seeing Woohyun hyung chuckled everytime he stands by our leader, we know that he is in a good hands. Everytime he seems faded away, Gyu hyung will pull him back and embrace him tightly. That is for sure. As a maknae, I feel glad that my hyung is in a safe hand.

 

 

 

Dongwoo hyung sat blankly as he sat in the front, next to the manager hyung. I laughed at his face. He definitely hate it. He really hate to sit at the front when our manager is driving. Because he won't be able to talk. 

Then I looked my side. Woohyun hyung rested his head onto Sunggyu hyung's nape as both are asleep. Sunggyu hyung has his arms around the smaller man.

"Hyung, let just move around the Seoul, can we? I think our hyungs need their sleep at the moment," I suggested.

"How about our lunch?" Dongwoo hyung asked. But as soon he looked at the back, he nodded in understanding.

"Yeah hyung. Both of them are having hard time today. Let just move around and when they woke up, we'll just go home. But Jjong,"

"Yes hyung?"

"You need to accompany me to that restaurant... You must! As a maknae, you must!"

"Alright...alright..." well, I am a mature maknae whose taking care of my childish hyungs anyway. I suddenly miss Yeollie hyung and Myungsoo hyung. And Hoya hyung of course. The only mature dongsengs whose taking care of three childish maknaeness hyungs.