Sunggyu's Only

Protective Brothers

A/n: Since I made Boohyun like a bad character in Tic Toc, I want to make up for it. Mianhae Boohyun oppa...dehet😅

 

Boohyun opened the door and saw a bundle of his sunshine is still wrapping under the blanket. He looked at the clock and sighed. 

"This kid is really..." so he walked to the bed and saw Woohyun squirming because of his movement. Boohyun smiled and lied next to the smaller boy, propped on his side as he stared at his younger brother's round face. 

"My dongseng really have a round face..this nose..this cheeks...this lips..this eyes..this forehead...this chin..." every area that he whispered, he tapped it lightly with his fingers. Frowning, slowly Woohyun opened his eyes.

"I really want to sleep now, hyung.." he stared at his older brother. Boohyun chuckled and pinched Woohyun's cheeks lightly. He was amuzed by how the moment he retreated his fingers, the cheek turned pink.

"How old are you?"

"Huh?"

"How old are you?" Boohyun asked. Woohyun thought Boohyun is serious asking him. He looked up while his fingers counting, his lips muttering his counting. How hard does it to minus the number, Boohyun thought feeling funny.

"Aigooo...when will my baby is gonna be better with his math?!" Boohyun laughed, pulling his smaller boy into his tight embrace.Woohyun pouted, feeling a bit angry. He never can beat his brother in learning, sinc he was a kid. The only thing he can beat his brother is music. And that because Boohyun refused to sing. Of course Boohyun refused to, if music is the only thing that can make his baby brother feeling useful for everyone.

"Let me go! Let me go! Hyung! You're heavy!" Woohyun struggled to release himself. Boohyun pecked his temple and forehead, causing Woohyun to stop, looking at him innocently. His glassy eyes always amazed him, as if asking for protection and comfort all the time to whomever looking at him.

"Good morning baby Hyun...hurry up, I made a nice breakfast for us," Boohyun said sweetly. Woohyun giggled cutely and hugged his brother back. His brother always spoiled him, babied him, no matter what and when.

"Hyunggggggg~~~"

"Get up now...orrr..."

"Or?" Woohyun tilted his head cutely. Boohyun chuckled and scooped his brother up, swing him around. The smaller man screamed for help as he held on his brother tightly.

"You lost weight," Boohyun said after a while. Woohyun, who are still dizzy, looked lost and blank didn't answer him. Boohyun started to worry. His younger brother was never a fat boy since kid. Only his cheeks will become chubby or not. 

"You were told to lose some weight again, aren't you? You don't have to..."

"Hyung, put me down...this is too high..you're tall like Sungyeolie! I'm dizzy...hyunggg"

"Nonsense...let's go baby," so Boohyun carried his baby brother in a bridal style before he sat the smaller on the kitchen counter. He swing his legs since it is higher from the ground. Boohyun ruffled his bedhair and continued making the final touch of their breakfast, warm milk for his little brother. Woohyun immediately grabbed a banana and quickly munched it as if somebody is going to steal it from him. His brother shook his head and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

The time spent with his brother is so precious. But Boohyun has to work, so do Woohyun. After he dropped Woohyun at the company, Boohyun texted Sunggyu to take care of him.

"Hyung," Woohyun gasped when Sunggyu pulled him into a small room in the office. He wrapped his arm around Woohyun's waist and stared at him.

"Boohyun told me you lost weight. Did you? Hmm..well, your waist is smaller than before," Sunggyu said as he rubbed, or tickled Woohyun. The smaller man laughed and squirmed in this embrace.

"Let me go! Stop it hyung!" he said between his laugh. Sunggyu smiled and pulled him into a warm hug.

"Somebody told you to do so, isn't it? Tell hyung, who is it?" Sunggyu asked seriously, making Woohyun looked down on the floor. He is afraid to tell Sunggyu. What would Sunggyu do if the one who told Woohyun to lose some weight is the one who has higher position in the company?

"Don't lost weight.. I like you just the way you are..we all do..in fact, Inspirit love your chubby cheeks more.." a peck on his cheek, causing the smaller to blush cutely.

"Somebody might see," 

"Let them,"

"Huh?"

"So that the whole world know, this cutie patootie is belong to INFINITE only..mainly Kim Sunggyu," Sunggyu said. Seeing Woohyun's pink cheeks, Sunggyu couldn't help but to peck those lips.

"I love you baby Hyun,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu followed Woohyun as he suddenly was asked to come into a new CEO's room. Their father or CEO Jang was away for a few weeks, due to bussiness. So, a new CEO took over for a while. Since he came, Woohyun acted too quiet than usual.

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu almost jumped when Sungyeol came behind him.

"Shhh! Why are you here?"

"I followed you.. You acted weird,"

"Namu is inside. I have a bad feeling about this," Sunggyu said. They startled to hear something fell inside. Quickly, they moved swiftly to the little hole next to the door, the one Sungyeol did a few years back that no one knows.

A bigger man has unconscious Woohyun in his arms, before he placed the smaller man on the big office desk. He leant closer and roamed his hands all around Woohyun's body. Slowly, he Woohyun's shirt and places kiss on Woohyun's small belly.

"You bastard!!" Sunggyu rushed into the room, together with Sungyeol. The man was shocked and tried to run away, but Sunggyu held him tighter, almost choking him. Sungyeol took off his jacket and wrapped Woohyun's body with it.

"You jerk! Stupid old bastard!!" both of them throwing punch to the man until the rest of INFINITE and staffs pulled them away.

"Guys, stop! What happened with you two??" their manager asked, while looking at the condition of the new CEO. He looked totally beaten up.

"He tried to Woohyunie!" Sungyeol said angrily. If it is not because  Myungsoo is holding him, he had jumped forward and kicked the man's crotch.

"Woohyunie! Oh God! Baby Hyun...Baby Hyun...please wake up...baby, open your eyes..." Sunggyu rushed towards the smaller boy and caressed Woohyun's face. His eyes widen when he saw a white cloth and there is a faint smell from it.

"He chlorofoamed Woohyunie..."

"You bastard! I will kill you!" Sungjong jumped forward and managed to kick the man's crotch. The man screamed in pain but no one is helping him. Hoya quickly pulled Sungjong behind him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please let me go! I'm sorry!"

"Take him to the station!"

Sunggyu pulled Woohyun into his embrace and hugged him tightly. He thanked Sungyeol to wrap Woohyun's small body with his bigger jacket. That was when he saw a paper with Woohyun's picture on it. He took it and read it thourough.

"ert jerk! So he is the one asking you to lose some weight using this fake ad commercial contract for INFINITE...oh baby...this is why I can't leave you...not for a second," Sunggyu pecked Woohyun's crown before he carried the smaller man out from the room.

The rest went to the police station, along with prove and the 'ert man' with them. 

"I hope he doesn't get traumatized too much after this..Poor boy," Dongwoo said as he made a comfortable space on the sofa for him. Sunggyu sat on the sofa and placed Woohyun on his laps, as he still embraced the smaller man. After what seemed like 15 minutes, Woohyun opened his eyes slowly and whimpered.

"Hyunie?" Woohyun looked up and saw Sunggyu is looking at him in concern. 

"Gyu hyung?"

"Yes, Hyunie...how are you feeling? Are you hurt somewhere?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun shook his head and snuggled more in Sunggyu's embrace.

"Nope," he said cutely. 

"Do you remember what happened?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Ahjusshi told me, I successfully got an offer from an ad commercial for us, because I lost my weight. Then...I smelled something, like dizzying. I can't remember anymore..."

"It's okay...it's okay baby...you're fine now..you're fine," Sunggyu sighed in relief. He pecked Woohyun's forehead, held his body closer.

"No one can touch you anymore as long I live...I promise...I promise..." Sunggyu whispered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun pouted innocently as he read the newspaper. He then looked up and stared at s. Since he passed out, he found out that he has s acting like bodyguards whereever they go. He also found out about what happened, but to be honest, he don't remember about it all. But the disgust is there.

"How long are you gonna be like this?" Woohyun asked as Sungyeol and Sungjong moved around him, glaring around as they walked to the bathroom.

"We don't know what might come..or who..so prevention is better than being late," Sungyeol said. Woohyun pouted and looked at Dongwoo.

"But I just wanna take a bath...who would come when someone taking their bath?"

"A ert!" everyone answer in unison, making Woohyun pouted even more.

"We don't have a ert in our house, right?" Woohyun whined. They looked at each other and realized they are in their own house.

"Except Sunggyu hyung..." Hoya said bluntly, earning a slap behind his head from the leader.

"Shut up..." fortunately, Woohyun has entered the bathroom. Sunggyu glared at Hoya whose quickly hide behind Myungsoo. But Sunggyu is not a leader for nothing.

"Alright...he is all yours...Sunggyu's only..." he pleaded when Sunggyu headlocked him.