Composing Song Part II

Protective Brothers

Yonghwa smiled as he looked at Woohyun's chubby cheeks while concentrating on his song. He slowly walked towards the younger and knocked on the desk

"Woohyun-ah,"

"Hyung..what?" he asked innocently.

"Eat your meal first. If you keep moving around while eating, you'll get indigestion. The others are worried about you," he said gently. Woohyun looked at him blankly, blinking while looking at the door. Sunggyu is staring at them with unknown expression.

"Okay," Woohyun said, a little scared at Sunggyu's stare at Yonghwa. He walked towards the leader and patted his arm.

"Hyung,"

"Eat first," Sunggyu said at him with smile. Yonghwa chuckled at them, causing Sunggyu to glare at him.

"Don't worry, Gyu. I won't bite him eventhough he is adorable. He is all yours," Yonghwa grinned and laughed silently at Sunggyu's relief face.

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun looked at the clock. It is 3 in the morning! He frowned as he heard noises at the living room. Getting up carefully, he opened the door and saw a little hunching boy flopped onto the couch.

"Woohyunie? What's wrong? Why are you not in your bed?" Jonghyun asked, closed the door behind him carefully before he sat next to the younger.

"I think I got indigestion," Woohyun pouted with his puppy eyes. He squirmed on the couch, rolling like a puppy while his hands on his stomach.

"Come here," Jonghyun called him, carefully lead the younger to lie on a bigger couch. Woohyun followed him innocently.

"Wait here," the taller man got up into the kitchen before he brought a kit. Woohyun looked scared, widen his eyes when Jonghyun pulled out a knead attached with a needle.

"No..no..not that. Anything but that," Woohyun hid his fingers inside his pajama. Jonghyun sighed and pulled one of his arm to him.

"Close your eyes," he said while patting and massaging Woohyun's shoulders and arms.

"You are going to poke me with that!"

"Yes, that's why close your eyes..."

"Why woul- Ahh!" he jumped when his little thumb being pricked with the needle. He pouted more woth teary eyes as he looked at Jonghyun's managing it.

"Better now?"

"Hurt," he put his thumb into his mouth, trying to the blood. But Jonghyun is faster by grabing a tissue and pressing his thumb.

"Still hurt?"

"This hurt!" Woohyun showed him his thumb. Surprised by his sudden cries, Jonghyun palmed his mouth.

"Shhh! They will wake up..." Jonghyun hissed. Seeing no more blood, he startled when Woohyun whined again. He whimpered and hunched again. 

"Still not comfortable..." he whined. Jonghyun felt pity at the smaller man. So he held both of Woohyun's arms, pushing him to lie properly on the couch.

"This is what you got if you ran like that during meal..."

"I know..." Woohyun pouted a little, but soon smile as Jonghyun massaging his belly softly.

"Why did you do that if you know?"

"Because I am afraid I might forgot the song. I can't remember it once I forgot it. So, even during meal, if I have 'it', then I will compose no matter how.." he explained sleepily. Just in the count of five, he finally drifted into the dreamland.

"Such a passionate composer..." Jonghyun smiled. He suddenly has this urge to hug the squishy smaller man. His skin is soft, and his belly is small. He measure it using his palm.About his one and half size of his palm.

"Too skinny...but too cute..." he thought. He stared at the sleeping face in awe.

"How cute..." Jonghyun's other hand caressed sleeping Woohyun's chubby cheeks. He even smiled at Woohyun's love shape ears curve. 

"Is he an angel? So cute..."

 

 

 

"Ehemm..ehemm..Care to explain?" Jonghyun looked up and saw Sunggyu is glaring at him, with Dongwoo behind him.

"Er...he...he..hyung...actually...I was just...I-" Jonghyun stuttered. He quickly retrieved back his hand and stood up quickly as Dongwoo came closer.

"You have a lot of time to explain," Dongwoo said while glaring at him before he scooped Namu from the couch. They waited till Dongwoo came back from carrying Woohyun into the room.

"Am I being... interrogated now?" Jonghyun asked innocently.

"Yup. Explain,"

"oh oo...I'm doomed..." Jonghyun thought nervously. Seriously, both men's protectiveness are no joke. He heard it, but he is experiencing it for the first time.