Chapter 10

Fantasic Randomness

Muffy ran upstairs. She went into Woohyun's room, but Woohyun was nowhere to to be found. Muffy tried the bathroom. She knocked on the door.

"Sorry Seungyeon. I was showering and I didn't think anyone would come up. You didn't see anything right?" A panic stricken Woohyun said from behind the door.
"I didn't see anything now open Woohyun." Muffy replied.
"Muffy?" Woohyun opened the door a crack.

Through the crack Muffy could see Woohyun was weat and was only in a towel.

"Seungyeon... Is she here?" Woohyun asked.
"She's downstairs. She said something about you being . You weren't touching yourself right?" Muffy asked.
"No I was showering. Why would I be touching myself now, especially with people here?" Woohyun exclaimed.
"Relax horn dog." Muffy put her hands on her hips. "Just go put some clothes on and go downstairs we're all waiting for you so we can eat." Muffy went back down the stairs.

Woohyun sighed then went to go put his clothes on. He slowly crept downstairs. Everyone had started eating without him.

Woohyun looked around for Seungyeon. He saw Yong Guk and Miki outside by Amber, Henry, GD, and CL eating. He could clearly see Yong Guk making moves on Miki. He spotted Muffy sitting by Jonghyun inside the house. They were feeding each other. Next to Muffy was Seungyeon, she was poking her food.

Woohyun snuck outside to grab his food. He was putting the meat on his plate when he caught Yong Guk trying to put his arm around Miki.

"You'd better put that arm back by your side before I cut it off." Woohyun growled at Yong Guk.
"Jeez a killjoy." Yong Guk put his arm back down. "Did you not get any recently or something that's why you're all crabby?"
"No, that's my sister you're touching." Woohyun replied.
"Sure that's why?" Yong Guk rolled his eyes. "Miki's old enough to do what she likes. She's 18 she can freely date or do anything."
"Sure, over my dead body." Woohyun said protectively.

Woohyun grabbed a chair and sat right in front of Yong Guk.

"You know sitting here isn't going to help." Yong Guk told Woohyun.
"It will." Woohyun chomped down on his meat.
"Miki say ahhh." Yong Guk fed Miki salad.
"Yah!! Eat your own food!!" Woohyun yelled with his mouth full.
"Don't talk with your mouth full." Miki scolded.

Woohyun glared as he ate his food.

"So how was Seungyeon? Did you talk to her yet?" Yong Guk asked.
"No." Woohyun thought back to the shower. "I don't think she likes me."
"I don't think so because she's coming your way." Yong Guk pointed behind Woohyun.

Seungyeon was coming towards Woohyun with her food.

"Umm, do you want to sit with me? Maybe over there." Seungyeon pointed to some empty chairs.
Before Woohyun could answer Miki pulled him up off the chair. "He'd love to."
"Go." Yong Guk pushed Woohyun towards Seungyeon. "Have fun." He winked.

 

Seungyeon sat down and watched how Woohyun was following her slowly, he was glancing everywhere around him but Seungyeon.

He finally reached the chairs and sat down beside Seungyeon. Woohyun glanced at Seungyeon then started munching his food silently.

"I--" both Woohyun and Seungyeon said at the same time.
Woohyun cleared his throat. "You say first."
"No no. You say first." Seungyeon said.
"No you can." Woohyun insisted.

"Okay." Seungyeon said and put a piece of meat in . "I.. up there, Muffy asked me to tell you that food was ready, it's not like I would have come there otherwise... to you know..." Seungyeon bit her lip. To stalk you..

Woohyun nodded. Yeah, why else would she come look for me? I can't believe I actually thought she wanted to hang out with me so she came upstairs..
Woohyun had been really curious as why Seungyeon came upstairs in the first place after he had got over his embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't know you would be up there, so.. I ... i'm sorry you had to see that, i'm working out but my body it's not the best kind, I know..." Woohyun said then mentally slapped himself. Woohyun!! Why are you talking about your body now!!!! Like she wanted to see it!!!


"I mean.. it doesn't matter.. I'm sorry about that.." Woohyun looked away and quickly stuffed his mouth with a lot of food.

"I think your body is quite nice though.." Seungyeon said silently and ate.
"Y-y-ou think so? I- hoeghwueoighi" Woohyun was so surprised with her comment, he started talking with the food in his mouth and ended up almost choking.
He started coughing like crazy, trying to get the little piece of meat out his throat.

"Are you okay?" Seungyeon put down her plate and started hitting his back.
"Yeah-- I---" Woohyun coughed a few more times and finally got the meat piece out his mouth.

"Here. Water." Onew handed Woohyun a glass of water.
Woohyun looked up at Onew feeling annoyed again. When did he come here?
"Thanks.." Woohyun took the water and drank then gave back to Onew, hoping he would disappear but instead he sat down beside Woohyun.

Onew then reached something from his plate to Seungyeon's. "Oh, here. They just started grilling some corn, I know you like it so I brought you before it's all gone, they said there's not enough for all."

"Aww thanks Onew." Seungyeon smiled and took the corn happily.
"Be careful, it's hot." Onew said.
Woohyun rolled his eyes a bit without the two noticing. "You like corn?" Woohyun looked at Seungyeon.
"Yes!! I love it, especially as barbeque!!!" Seungyeon smiled widely.

Woohyun stood up and ran to where Yong Guk and Miki were still cooking.
He took a new plate and started putting all the corn that was in the grill on the plate. There were about 7 of them and he took them all.
"Oppa!!!" Miki exclaimed.
"What?" Woohyun glanced at his sister.
"Don't be such a pig!! There's not enough for everyone!!" Miki scolded him.

Woohyun ignored Miki and ran back to Seungyeon and Onew with all the grilled corn.
He then sat down back on his seat and handed Seungyeon the plate that had a pile of grilled corn in it.
"Here. Eat as much as you want." Woohyun said.

"But...." Seungyeon stared back and forth at the plate and Woohyun.

 

Miki looked at the cornless grill. She looked at Woohyun who gave all the corn to Seungyeon.

"So he gave all of my favorite garlic butter corn to her?" Miki exclaimed in disbelief. "What kind of brother is he? Taking care of some girl who he isn't even dating over his sister. And I'm his LITTLE SISTER to add to that. I can't believe this." Miki complained.

Miki stormed over to Woohyun and slapped his head.

"What the hell?" Woohyun shouted.

Miki ignored Woohyun and looked at Seungyeon.

"May I have one or two? My brother forgot that I love garlic butter corn too." Miki glared at Woohyun.
"Here take it all." Seungyeon handed all the corn, but one back to Miki.
"Thank you unnie~!!" Miki squealed.

Miki glared at Woohyun one more time before going back to the grill with all the corn.

 

Woohyun looked at Miki and snorted. "She is the one who is greedy here, she just took those all so willingly, when Seungyeon is the guest here!" he muttered.
"But I do think it was a bit too much Woohyun. Thanks for the offer though." Seungyeon smiled a bit.

Woohyun stared down at Seungyeon's plate, there were two corns there. The one that Onew had gave her and the one that Woohyun had gave her.

Okay... now if she picks Onew's corn first.. I'll just give up on her. But if she picks my corn.. then... I might stay for longer.. Woohyun thought.

Seungyeon reached her hand out to the corns while Woohyun stared at her hand nervously.
Seungyeon ended up picking up the corn on the right, the one that Woohyun had brought.

A wide smile spread on Woohyun's face as he watched Seungyeon take a bite of his corn.

"You know.. I think a girl is the prettiest when she eats corn like that." Woohyun said. She picked my corn! I will stay!!

"What?" Seungyeon stared at Woohyun.
"Yeah, pretty." Woohyun smiled.
Seungyeon blushed and took another bite of the corn.

Woohyun looked up the sky and smiled, he saw one small leaf twirling in the air as a small gust of wind past them.

------------------------------------------------

A little boy not older than 4 years was staring at a leaf that was twirling in the air. He was so faschinated by it.

"Beni!!!" the little boy heard his mother Muffy yell at him, the boy turned around happily and ran to his mother's arms.

"Wheee!!!" Muffy lifted her son up and kissed his cheek. "My handsome boy!!"

Muffy's son was called Benjamin but she usually called him Beni.

"He sure is a handsome little man." Muffy's friend Miki smiled and pinched Beni's cheek gently. Beni giggled.

"Miki!!" Muffy exclaimed when she saw a little girl running dangerously close towards the main road from the park they were at. Miki ran fast to get her daughter.

Miki's daughter was younger than Muffy's son. About 2 years.

"Don't go too far." Miki lifted up her daughter, she turned around to Muffy and Beni. "Should we go home already, I think she is getting tired of the park now."
"Yeah, let's go." Muffy yelled back and followed Miki and her daughter with Beni.

Muffy and Miki were both single parents.

About five years ago, Muffy had won secret tickets to a private fanmeeting with some CN BLUE member. She had picked Yonghwa, thinking this was going to be a chance of a lifetime.
She had attended the fanmeeting, they had been in a private room in a club. Yonghwa had had a bad day so he ended up drinking alcohol... and he ended up turning really touchy towards Muffy.
Muffy had not dared to do anything, she was too amazed that someone as perfect as Yonghwa was paying so much attention on her, in the end they had had together.
After that all, Yonghwa had promised that he would meet Muffy again, drowning her into sweet lies.
Muffy had been too immature that time, she had believed every word.

But in the end, Yonghwa never contacted her again. Soon later Muffy found out that she was pregnant.

She tried to contact Yonghwa but Yonghwa just ignored her, thinking that she was just some crazy fan who wanted attention or to ruin his name by telling she was having his child.
She had been totally ignored.

In the end she had gave birth to Beni all alone, and raised him by herself. From time to time she had tried to contact Yonghwa, to let Beni meet his appa. But she still was coldly ignored.

Miki had had a similar situation about 3 years ago also, she had attended a kpop stars private fanmeeting and ended up having with him. But in the end she had been cruelly ignored too after getting pregnant. So Miki had took care of her daughter by herself too.

Muffy and Miki had found each other through an internet forum, and because of similar experiences they had became friends and met each other. Now living quite close to each other so their children could become friends and they could share their feelings about their experiences more deeply.

As they all were walking down the street, they happened to pass one shop window that had a TV inside there.
There was a WGM special remembrance episode on it, with Seohyun and Yonghwa in it.

Muffy stopped for a moment, she felt the bitterness rising up in her heart again. Playing all good husband on TV huh? When you even refuse to meet your son..

Miki saw Muffy's expression and nudged Muffy a bit. "Let's go.."
"Mm.. let's go." Muffy mumbled and followed carrying Beni.
"Miki, it's been this long... he ignores me every time. I've been hoping that Beni could know who his father is and meet him sometimes because especially for boys a father figure is really important. But i've been thinking.. as nothing seems to happen, should I stop trying and just if Yonghwa ever tries to come meet Beni or something, that I would never let him meet him. Should I just stop trying to contact him now?" Muffy said.

 

"I'd keep trying." Miki replied. "I'm sure Beni would want to know who his daddy is in the future, like Aya would want to know who her daddy is." Miki picked up Aya. "Even if I can't forgive Eunhyuk he's still her father."

Miki thought back to that day her friend Bommie brought her tickets to Super Junior's private fan meeting. The girls were all sitting down flirting with the members squealing and giggling with every small reply. Miki was sitting next to Bommie and they were in a group talking to Donghae. Miki had lost interest in the group's conversation in the first 10 minutes of sitting there since the girls were being stupid and ditsy.

Miki got tired of listening to the group and went up to the bar to get a drink. The room started to darken and loud music began to play. The Super Junior members each got up to show off their moves. Miki who had been at the bar watched their dance, it was very clear to her that some members had their choreography made for them.

Then the members were done showing off the girls went onto the dance floor with the members to dance. The girls began their y wavy dances. Miki headed to the dance floor after downing her drink. Miki began to dance showing off to everyone that she was indeed a y dancer and not some trying to look y. A member took notice of the y female dancer and approached her. This was the start of Miki's misfortune.

Eunhyuk danced with Miki first with good intent, but as they danced together ecstasy from their alcoholic drinks and from their passionate dancing began to kick in. Eventually Miki and Eunhyuk found themselves in Eunhyuk's apartment dancing the lustful dance of .

Like Muffy, Miki was fed lies about staying together, and in the end Miki was alone. Bommie had moved back to her home in Hawaii after finishing her studies, while Miki was left behind in Korea as she continued her studies.

Miki stared at the TV. WGM was now on commercial and Super Junior's cellphone commercial was playing. Eunhyuk was smiling and happily dancing with Donghae.

"Muffy?" Miki called her name.
"Hmm?" Muffy looked at Miki.
"Can you do me a favor?" Miki asked. "Can you watch Aya tomorrow?"
"Sure." Muffy replied. "Anytime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after had Miki dropped off Aya at Muffy's house Miki found herself standing in front of a large building. Miki stared at the building then read the large letters on top of the building: SM ENTERTAINMENT.

Miki fixed her outfit and tied her hair up into a high and tight pony tail. She took a deep breath and walked inside the building.

"Hi may I help you?" The receptionist asked when Miki went to the receptionist's desk.
"I'm here for the background dancer audition." Miki replied.
"Oh it will be on the second floor practice room. Take the stairs behind you to the second floor and it will be on your right." The lady replied.
"Thank you." Miki flashed a smile.

Miki went up the stairs like the lady had instructed. She stopped in front of the door. There's no turning back now. Once you get inside you have to get hired so that you can fulfill part of your dream of becoming a singer, and so that you can find Eunhyuk and let him know about Aya.

Miki took a deep breath and opened the door to the audition room. She walked inside with a smile, greeting the staff and fellow dancers with a small bow. She went to the registration table and confirmed her registration. After being handed her number Miki went to a wall and put her bag down. She quickly put on her black jazz shoes then went to go stretch.

During the audition Miki was extremely nervous, but managed to put up a calm front. Miki was able to dance the given choreography as smoothly as the instructors. She audition piece and improve numbers were also flawless.

Soon enough the audition was finished and the dancers began to head home. Miki went to grab her bag went one of the staff tapped on her shoulder.

"Hello, Miki was it?" The staff asked.
"Yes?" Miki replied.
"We'd like for you to follow me please." The staff instructed.

Miki was led to one of the offices on the 5th floor. There Miki talked to a few of the head people of SME. Miki was instantly offered to be a background dancer for Super Junior's Super Show Concert since one of the dancers had gotten injured the day before. Without hesitation Miki accepted the offer.