Chapter 27

Fantasic Randomness

Miki threw her last balloon at Sungjong. She looked over at the clock and noticed it was already nearing 1am.

"What's wrong?" Sungjong noticed Miki staring at the clock.
"Nothing." Miki shook her head.
Sungjong yawned. "I'm tired. Too much playing for me."

Sungjong shivered a little.

"Cold?" Miki asked noticing his light blue lips.
"A little." Sungjong nodded.
"Where's your towel? You should put it on." Miki said.

Sungjong grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his shoulders. He sat down at a table. Miki joined him along with Eunji. Muffy and Woohyun also made their way to the table.

"What happened?" Eunji noticed Woohyun holding his head.
"He hit his head on the floor." Muffy replied patting Woohyun's back.
"Oh. Poor thing." Eunji frowned.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo saw their girlfriends on the side and joined them. Myungsoo sat behind Miki while Dongwoo pulled Eunji onto his lap. Soon the rest of Infinite gathered at the table.

"AAAACHOOOO!!!" Sungyeol sneezed.
"Aigoo, my baby's cold." Hyewon wrapped Sungyeol in a towel.

A cold wind blew past the group. The three single boys wrapped themselves up in their towels. As the towel-less, Myungsoo hugged Miki to keep her warm. Dongwoo put a towel on Eunji and himself. Muffy put a towel on Woohyun, while Sungyeol pulled Hyewon in his towel.

Eunji looked at the clock. "Sorry, but I have to go home now. I have something to do tomorrow."
"Do you have to go?" Dongwoo pouted.
"Mian." Eunji made a puppy face. "It's my cousin's baby shower tomorrow. I have to go."
"I have to go too." Hyewon kissed Sungyeol's cheek. "I'm her ride home."
"Awww." Sungyeol pouted.
"We should go too." Muffy told Woohyun. "You hit your head, so you should warm up. You might get a fever if you stay out in the cold."

Nurse Muffy put her hand on Woohyun's forehead. Woohyun leaned on Muffy.

"I guess we should all go home if no one's staying. We have nonstop rehearsal from tomorrow until we leave for Japan on Wednesday, so we could get more sleep." Sunggyu said.

The Infinite members nodded in agreement.

Everyone went to change into their warm clothes as they prepared to leave. They all met near the park's exit. Hoya said a few words to his friend before they exited the park.

"Bye!!" Hyewon and Eunji waved at everyone.
"Muffy let's keep in touch." Eunji waved her phone.
"Let's hang out while the boys are in Japan." Hyewon winked.

The two girls kissed their boyfriends before leaving to their car.

The manager drove the van to the front and Infinite piled into the van.

"What about you two? Aren't you coming with us?" Hoya asked Muffy and Miki, who were standing outside of the van.
"Jaejoong gave me a rent-a-car until my car is fixed, so I'll take Muffy home." Miki replied.

Myungsoo jealously rolled his eyes. He wasn't too thrilled about the rent-a-car.

FLASHBACK

"HE WHAT?!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

All eyes shot up at Myungsoo. It was currently lunch break during rehearsal. Hoya and Sungjong had left to grab the lunches from the delivery man.

"No it's not courtesy! A Toyota would be courtesy. He rented a Mercedes." Myungsoo exclaimed. ".... Return the Mercedes and rent a Toyota... What do you mean you can't? Just tell him-... So you want me to ride that to the park? What can't we just ride the company car?.... Hyewon and Eunji are driving, so there is room.... No-... I-... Fine. I'll met you at your place."

Myungsoo threw down his phone into his bag.

"GAH!!!" Myungsoo ruffled his hair. "A Mercedes?! That jerk is driving me nuts!! Why can't he leave her alone?!! I should just tell her to forget about the repairs and buy her a new car. Should I buy her a Mercedes? But that would class with him. I should get her an Audi."

"You know that's not going to solve anything." Sungyeol cut into Myungsoo's self-talk. "Miki's going to reject whatever car you buy her. You know she's not going to let you buy her a car."
"But that jerk rented her a Mercedes for the next two weeks, until repairs are done." Myungsoo whined. "I bought her a Honda. Honda's are like 3rd rate compared to a Mercedes."
"But she wanted the Honda." Sungyeol pointed out.
"But still..." Myungsoo whined. "I'm her boyfriend. I'm supposed to get her the perfect things. He's not supposed to give her anything better than me, rented or not!"

-----

Myungsoo arrived at Miki's house. Miki was already in the car waiting for him. She had her shades on and was smiling at him. She seemed to match the Mercedes.

Myungsoo's stomach turned into a knot upon seeing his girlfriend in the perfect car which another man got for her. He grew jealous and felt inferior that all he could afford was a Honda at the time he bought her car.

I can afford a Mercedes too now. I should hurry and get my license, so I can buy the Mercedes and driver her around in it.

"Ready?" Miki asked as Myungsoo got into the car. "How's about we take a detour before we got to the waterpark? It's almost sunset and it's a convertible. What do you say?"

END FLASHBACK

----------

Muffy and Miki got into the Mercedes. Miki started driving.

"Wow. This is really nice. It must be super expensive." Muffy looked around the car.
"It is." Miki nodded. "I told Jaejoong I don't need this expensive car since I'm only going to drive it to school, but he didn't listen to me. Now that I have the privilege of owning this Mercedes for the next week I plan on doing all that I can with this car before I have to give it back. I don't think I'll every drive something this nice ever again. This car is nice, but I like my Honda better. I like my CRV."
"I think you're the only person who would talk about a Honda CRV when you're inside a Mercedes." Muffy laughed.
"I guess." Miki laughed as well. "I'm a big car kind of girl. Small sports cars don't suit me. Also I fit better in cheap clothes instead of expensive clothes."
"Me too." Muffy laughed.

 

The next evening Muffy rang the doorbell to Infinite's dorm. She was feeling worried because of Woohyun's head injury and she thought it had been strange that he hadn't sent her any messages that night as usually he would be texting with her almost non stop.

"Oh, noona annyeong!" Sungjong was the one opening the door to her.
"Annyeong~" Muffy smiled and walked in.

"We are all really tired today. The practice was so horrible today, I thought I would die." Sungjong complained.
"Aww, it was? You should go to bed early tonight." Muffy patted Sungjong's shoulder.
"I think I will. But not yet, Sunggyu hyung told that he would order pizza for us soon!!" Sungjong smiled.
"Pizza? Can I join too?" Muffy asked.
"I bet you can!!" Sungjong said. "But how is Miyoung today?"

"She was doing great. She actually talked about you all day long." Muffy giggled.
"She did? We have been talking about her a lot today too." Sungjong said.

Muffy nodded and walked towards the living room. He saw Sungyeol and Dongwoo on the floor watching some drama.
"Hellooo" they both waved at her.

"Hi Myungsoo!" Muffy waved her hand at Myungsoo who seemed to be typing furiously on his phone.
"Oh... hi~" Myungsoo said absent-mindedly.

"You know Myungsoo hyung has been all weird today because of the Mercedes Jaejoong sumbaenim rented her. I think he's a bit jealous." Sungjong whispered.
Muffy looked at Sungjong. "Really?"
"But do you know that Miki said that she likes her Honda more yesterday." Muffy whispered.
"She did? haha but Myungsoo hyung thinks otherwise." Sungjong chuckled looking at Myungsoo who was frowning at his phone.

"But, where's Woohyun? He was okay today? I mean because he hit his head.." Muffy said.
"Yeah, he was okay but in the morning he had to take a lot of break times because he felt dizzy. He is in his room with Hoya and Sunggyu hyung." Sungjong pointed at the door.

"Really? He felt dizzy?" Muffy mumbled and walked towards Woohyun's room. She lightly knocked on the door and opened it.

She peeked inside and saw Sunggyu, Hoya and Woohyun acting really strange. Hoya jumped up the bed he had been sitting and was suddenly stretching his arms. Woohyun quickly found himself a book to hold in his hands pretending to read it but the book obviously backwards in his hands. Sunggyu looked towards Muffy, smiling awkwardly. He had just Google open on his laptop.

"Oh.. you came baby." Woohyun waved at her smiling.
Muffy nodded. "Did I disturb something?"

"NO!!" all three of the boys said in unison staring straight at Muffy.
"Okay...... I just asked that's all.." Muffy frowned and stared at Woohyun's book. She walked closer and crouched down, she took the book from Woohyun and turned it the correct way.
"People usually read books the other way you know." she said.
Woohyun looked down at the book he had just held backwards. "I- I knew that." he blushed a little bit.

Muffy saw the blush on her boyfriend's face and frowned. "It wasn't that bad. You don't need to feel that embarrassed about it." she said.
Woohyun let out an awkward chuckle.

She then looked at Woohyun's forehead and touched it gently. "Sungjong told me you were feeling dizzy today. How are you feeling now?"

"Mmmm... it still hurts a little bit at times." Woohyun looked at Muffy.
"Really? A lot?" Muffy looked at his bruise worried.
"Welll..... yes... kind of." Woohyun said.

Suddenly Muffy remembered something. "Ahhh I forgot totally, I was supposed to bring you something yummy I made today!! But I forgot it at home!! I'll be right back, I'll just go home real quick and come back."

"Wahh really? Yes yes I want that yummy thing!" Woohyun exclaimed.
Muffy glanced at Sunggyu who was staring at the computer screen that still only had google on.
"Please keep an eye on Woohyun, I mean if he felt dizzy this morning a lot, that's not too good." Muffy said.
"Okay.. I will don't worry." Sunggyu said, he still had a really awkward smile on his face.

"Yeah.. you should hurry now." Hoya said, he looked somehow impatient as if wanting to get rid of her.
"Come back soon baby." Woohyun waved at Muffy.
"Mmm.. annyeong." Muffy said and ran out the door.

The three boys waited until they heard Muffy leaving their dorm then right after she was gone, Woohyun threw the book on the floor and together with Hoya they rushed to Sunggyu's computer.

--------------------------

Muffy was walking back to the dorm after taking the little cake she had baked for Woohyun from home. It had took her about 30 minutes to go and come back.

She still kept thinking how weird Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya's behaviour had been just before.

She finally reached the dorm and rang the doorbell again. Sungyeol was the one opening the door this time.

"Woahh.. What's in there!!?" he asked seeing the bag Muffy was carrying.
"Cake!" Muffy said.
"Cake!! We can eat that after we order some pizza first tonight! Thank you Muffy!" Sungyeol said and took the bag from her, helping her carry it to the kitchen.

"But when are you ordering the pizza?" Muffy asked.
"I don't know... Sunggyu hyung said that soon but he still didn't. I'm so hungry." Sungyeol pouted.
"Oh... well we should remind him. And you really should get that pizza soon, it's not good to eat too late at night." Muffy said.

"I'll go tell them." Muffy said and walked towards Woohyun and Sunggyu's room. As she got closer, she suddenly heard strange noises from the room.

Some kind of faint , and the boys giggling and fanboying with weird voices over something.
"Woah... she's so hot." Muffy heard Woohyun's voice in the midst of all the strange noises.

Who is? Muffy frowned. Very slowly and carefully she opened the door, she felt somehow suspicious to open the door but she opened it anyway.

She bit her lip and looked inside. She soon found out the reason why the boys had been acting so strange before.

She saw Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya all three staring at the computer screen that had a video playing in it.

"Kyaaaa aguahiguhasgsiudgh look at her s!" Hoya ruffled his own hair.

"Wait this is the best part so shut up." Sunggyu said and leaned closer to his screen.
All three boys got closer. They were so absorbed to the video to see that Muffy was at the door.

So this is what Woohyun is doing when i'm not around huh?
Muffy finally cleared her voice a little. Immediately the three boys got to a state of panic.

Sunggyu right away closed the lid of his laptop while Woohyun and Hoya were looking for a place to escape to.

Woohyun's eyes widened when he saw Muffy, he started blushing like crazy. "Uhh.. we just... umm... there was just this one.. thing Sunggyu hyung wanted to show us .... and we... uh.." he stuttered trying to think of a good excuse to say to Muffy.

"I saw very well what he showed you." Muffy said looking away from Woohyun. Sunggyu and Hoya looked away awkwardly.

"I just came to tell that the other boys out there are waiting for you to order pizza. And seems like I did disturb you, I think it's best that I go home. There's some cake in the kitchen I brought." Muffy said and turned around to leave.

Woohyun looked around him in panic and stood up, running after Muffy. He caught him and hugged her from the back.

"You know... I didn't really want to watch that kind of things but... Sunggyu hyung really wanted to show me and....." Woohyun mumbled.
"Yeah, you really didn't want to watch those women who you called oh so hot huh?" Muffy said sarcastically.

"Uhh... welll that... I didn't really mean that..." Woohyun bit his lip embarrassed.
Muffy rolled her eyes and turned around to look at Woohyun.
"You don't have to lie to me.." Muffy mumbled feeling upset.

"I mean... that... I'm a man too and man have their needs and stuff... so I that's why I maybe said that and..." Woohyun stuttered.
"Yeah, you watch those because your girlfriend isn't enough to satisfy your needs. Am I right?" Muffy said upset.

She glanced back at Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sungyeol who all were just innocently watching a drama in the living room. And Woohyun had been the only taken man who had been watching with the single guys.

"NO!!! I mean of course not!" Woohyun shouted. He had no idea what to say to Muffy or how to get out of this awkward situation.

Muffy stared at Woohyun's bruise on his forehead. "You're not really that hurt are you?"

"What? No no.. I am. It really still hurts." Woohyun said.
"Okay. Well eat some cake and go to sleep. I should leave you to continue your hot night with your hot girls then. Good night." she said and turned around but Woohyun grabbed her hand.

"No! I don't want to continue watching those! I want to hang out with you tonight! Besides they weren't that hot really... you are way hotter. Please stay here tonight, let's eat some pizza and have a nice time... and let's just forget about that. I'm stupid. Please stay baby, please." Woohyun pulled her into a hug.

Muffy thought for a moment. "Well fine then. B
ut i'm staying only because I want to see if my cake tasted horrible or not. I don't really feel like hanging out with you that much tonight." she let out a sigh.

"Yay!! You're staying!" Woohyun pecked her cheek. "I'm sure your cake is super delicious!!"

"You were watching in there??" Sungyeol asked Sunggyu and laughed.
"Well.... a little." Sunggyu mumbled.
"What? ?? I thought you said you were going to watch Batman!!!?" Sungjong blinked his eyes.
"Woohyun hyung was watching that too? Wahhh.. he is so bad, Muffy thought he was sick and even made a cake for him but he just watches all those things behind her back.." he shook his head.

"Hyung order that pizza now!" Sungyeol whined patting his tummy.
"Araso araso!" Sunggyu snapped and took out his phone.

 

After awhile the doorbell rang. "Pizza delivery."

Sungyeol ran to the door. He opened the door and a delivery girl was standing there with four boxes of pizza. She had her head tilted down so her had covered her face. Sungyeol grabbed the four boxes of pizza from the delivery girl and left.

"Yah you have to pay her!" Sunggyu scolded.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and left the girl standing in the doorway. Sunggyu sighed.

Sunggyu grabbed his wallet and walked to the door. "How much?"
"On the house." The delivery girl replied shamelessly taking off her shoes and walking into the apartment.
"Wait you can't come in!" Sunggyu ran after the girl.

The girl walked past Sunggyu and past Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, and Dongwoo.

"Yah catch her!" Sunggyu shouted.

No on moved from their spot leaving Sunggyu to ran after the girl, but the girl plopped herself beside Myungsoo on the couch. She clung to his arm and kissed his lips.

"Oh no." Sunggyu whispered.

They expected Myungsoo to fling the girl off and start yelling at the girl, but instead he kissed her back. Myungsoo took off the girl's hat, letting her medium curly hair fall out of the hat. He put his hand on her neck deepening the kiss.

"Is he cheating on Miki?" Dongwoo asked Hoya.
"Pabo that is Miki." Sungjong and Sungyeol said together as they got their pizza.
"WHAT?!" Sunggyu exclaimed.
"She's wearing the same mismatch earring like normal, and the Infinite necklace Myungsoo gave to her for. Her perfume is also still the same flowery smelling perfume from Hawaii." Sungyeol said taking a bite from his pizza.
"She's also wearing the shirt I got her for Christmas last year and her cellphone charm sticking out of her back pocket has the 'I Love Infinite's L' keychain that we all bought or her as a joke when they first started going out. She also has that Tigger plushie charm that needs a bath." Sungjong added before going to Woohyun's room to call Muffy and Woohyun for dinner.

Woohyun and Muffy walked into the living room past the shocked Sunggyu.

"Hey Miki." Woohyun and Muffy said as they past Miki.
"Wait everyone here knew that was Miki?!" Sunggyu exclaimed.
"Yup." Hoya replied.
"Wait how did you know?" Sunggyu asked.
"She just looks like Miki." Hoya replied.
"She called saying she was coming over when you were in the bathroom." Dongwoo winked.
"And none of you bothered to tell me?" Sunggyu growled.
"Sorry." The boys echoed.

Sunggyu stormed over to the pizza and took his share.

"I think he's mad at you." Myungsoo whispered into Miki's ear.
"Not me you." Miki whispered back. "You didn't tell him I was coming."

Miki got off from the couch and walked to Sunggyu.

"You really didn't know it was me?" Miki asked.

Sunggyu glared at Miki. Miki laughed.

"Guys I'm going to be in Myungsoo's room stealing your WiFi." Miki announced.

Miki walked over to Myungsoo's room with her bag.

"She called asking if she could come over because there was a blackout at her place, but she needed to do homework for her class." Sungyeol told Sunggyu.
"I'll be in the room with her." Myungsoo took a few slices off pizza for both of them.

Myungsoo walked into his room and saw Miki playing with Coco, Nurungie, and Dubu on the floor while her laptop was turning on. Myungsoo put the plates on top of his desk and joined them on the floor.

"Is Coco really ours?" Myungsoo asked.
"He should be." Miki replied. "I did get the adoption papers so in two three months after the show is over he should be ours."
"So I get to be a daddy?" Myungsoo asked.
"I guess so if you think of it that way." Miki replied.

----------

A few hours later Miki was done with her homework. She joined everyone in the living room.

"Guess what." Sungyeol said to Miki as soon as she walked into the room.
"What?" Miki replied.
"Muffy walked in on Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Hoya watching ." Sungyeol snickered.
"Really?!" Miki exclaimed. "What happened?"
"They broke up." Dongwoo replied.
"Really?" Miki asked.
"We did." Muffy nodded walking over to Sungjong and sitting next to him. "I'm now dating Sungjong." She wrapped her arms around Sungjong's neck.

Sungjong hugged Muffy back. Woohyun saw Muffy hugging Sungjong and he began fuming with jealousy.

 

Woohyun was sitting on the floor, he moved closer to Sungjong and Muffy.

"Yah! Hands off her!!" Woohyun kicked Sungjong's leg, Sungjong kicked him back.

"Stop kicking my boyfriend!" Muffy kicked Woohyun too and leaned closer to Sungjong.

"He's not your boyfriend! Stop doing that, it's not funny!" Woohyun shouted.
"Hmm I think it's nice like this." Muffy said not looking at Woohyun at all.

"Sungjong is way better than you now that I think about it. He is really charming, he has good manners, he knows how to treat girls instead of acting like a baby all the time like you do, he is cute and lovely and he even has the same taste in movies and he..."
Muffy started listing Sungjong's good points to tease Woohyun.

"He is a little brat who knows nothing, he hits people all the time, he acts like a girl, he can't cook like I can, and he is not cute at all, he only looks awkward and he is too pretty and watches the most disturbing movies every night!" Woohyun continued Muffy's sentense, saying only bad things about Sungjong.

Sungjong snorted. "Muffy, I will protect you from such a rude, guy."
"Mwoyah! Just stop it already!" Woohyun pouted.
"I only watched a few videos.. it doesn't mean that I'm that ."

"But you are though.... Muffy you should have seen him when..." Sungyeol started but Woohyun jumped up and shut Sungyeol's mouth with his hand.
"Shut up!" Woohyun snapped.

Everyone was looking at Woohyun's reactions amused.

"And what is this now. It's like you are all against me! Stop trying to act like you are some angels... they all watch too! Even Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Myungsoo too! Sungyeol is the worst of them!!" Woohyun complained.

"Yah! Why bring me into this!?" Sungyeol shouted.

Miki frowned and looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo right away shook his head, defending himself.
"I don't watch that... " he mumbled but Miki saw a blush on his face.

"Aigoo.. Muffy you know Woohyun has a weak heart, especially when it comes to you. He might get a heart attack soon if you continue like that." Sunggyu joked.

"Yeah! You are responsible if I get killed." Woohyun pouted kicking Sungjong's leg again. He then got up and sat on Sungjong's lap so he now was beside Muffy.

"Get off, you're heavy!" Sungjong whined but Woohyun ignored him and gazed at Muffy who right away looked away from him.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm so very sorry. I watched videos, I admit it. I couldn't help myself. Couldn't you just forget about it all and be my girlfriend again?" Woohyun said.

Muffy turned to look at Woohyun, whose face was filled with guilt, fury and frustration.
"How will that benefit me? I think Sungjong is much better." she said seriously, even though she was just teasing him and inside her head she was laughing at Woohyun.

"How will it benefit you? Well...... I....... " Woohyun wasn't sure what to say.
Muffy tilted her head waiting.

"I will....."

"Just choose Sungjonggie, he needs a girlfriend." Hoya joked when Woohyun was just buffering.

"Shut up!" Woohyun glared at Hoya then looked back at Muffy.

"I have no idea how to benefit you okay.... but who thinks about such things really in love, we don't need those things...... all I can do is love you! I can only give LOVE to you okay! There's no other benefits in such an idiot like me." Woohyun said.

"That idiot part was well said. He is finally admitting it. " Hoya laughed.
Sungyeol and Dongwoo laughed with him earning a deathly glare from Woohyun.

"Muffy I think you should do something fast before Sungjong dies.." Miki chuckled as she looked at Sungjong who was squeezed under Woohyun who was sitting on him.
Muffy thought for a moment then stood up, she grabbed Woohyun from his t-shirt collar lifting him up the couch.

Sungjong let out a sigh of relief.
Muffy pulled Woohyun really close to herself then got on her toes and whispered into his ear. "We need to talk."

Woohyun gulped as the words 'we need to talk' always made him nervous no matter what.

Muffy dragged him towards his room and closed the door.

Everyone watched them go.

"You think she is really going to break up with him?" Dongwoo questioned.
"Babo. She is just teasing him." Myungsoo laughed.

Inside the room Muffy sat Woohyun down on the floor, sitting opposite him.

This seems way too serious? Why sit like this? Woohyun bit his lip.

"Woohyun..... if you had to choose, would you choose to make out with those girls from those videos or with me if we were the only girls left in this world. Be honest with me." Muffy said.

"Huh? You of course." Woohyun said.

Muffy nodded a little bit. "Then what if there was me and one of those girls in this world only and I suddenly turned super annoying and would never even kiss you.. but the other girl was the sweetest girl in the world and she would allow you to do anything to her. Would you still choose me or that girl?"

".........." Woohyun stayed silent thinking. It was a tough question for him to answer.

"Aigooo...." Woohyun suddenly grabbed Muffy from her shoulders, pushing her on the floor. "Stop talking nonsense baby and asking silly questions like these..."

"It's not nonsense... I want to know what you would really choose." she said playfully.
"Well I'm not answering." Woohyun said and tickled her under her chin a bit. Muffy giggled and pushed his hand away.

She looked at Woohyun and smiled. "You know, you are the cutest when you get upset."

"Wahh.. so you were being like that before, torturing me because you wanted to see me upset huh?" Woohyun frowned.
"Hmm.... well that's part of it but you deserved it too." Muffy shrugged.
"Maybe I did..... but still you don't need to tease me like that." Woohyun pouted and looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"Mianhe." Muffy said and ruffled his hair.

Woohyun laid down on the floor beside Muffy and softly touched her cheek, smiling gently.

"But......" he slyly moved his hand from her face to her shoulders and from there to her waist caressing her. "Couldn't we some day try and do those things too... I mean.... you know like.. like. I mean it's been a while we've been together and don't you think it would be time to do... it... one day."

Muffy stared at Woohyun. She knew that Woohyun was very eager to do many things with her, and she didn't want to disappoint him. But she wasn't sure if she was ready yet, she loved Woohyun and they were really comfortable with each other in many ways but she really wasn't sure about what to do.

While Muffy was staring at Woohyun all of a sudden a huge Infinite poster that had been hanging on the wall fell on both of them.

"Wahhh!! I almost had a heart attack!" Woohyun shouted shocked and stared at Muffy. They both were now under the poster as if they were inside some tent. Muffy giggled. "Seems like the poster doesn't want us to do anything just yet."

Suddenly the door opened, Sunggyu looked down and saw Muffy and Woohyun on the floor under a poster.
"What the hell are you doing?" Sunggyu asked.

"Just hanging out under a poster that's all." Woohyun laughed.

Sunggyu snorted. "I already thought she had killed you or something since you didn't come out."

"Hyung. You better quit that habit of yours, you never knock on the door even if you know me and Muffy are inside together. What if we had been doing something, not suitable for your grandpa eyes." Woohyun said and peeked at Sunggyu under the poster.

Muffy hit Woohyun's arm.

"Well you'd better not do anything on my bed!" Sunggyu said and closed the door.

Muffy and Woohyun laughed. Woohyun then turned serious again.
"Muffy... what I said... I just asked that's all. I'm not forcing you to do anything.. it was just a thought that's all. I can wait." Woohyun said.

"Araso. Thank you." Muffy smiled.

"But there are things that I can do with you, right?" Woohyun smirked.
"Like...." Woohyun caressed her side gently and kissed her lips. He pushed her down so she was on the floor on her back then hovered on top of her and was about to kiss her again but suddenly Muffy started laughing.

"Why?? Why are you laughing when i'm trying to be hot!" Woohyun whined.
"I can't help it when there's an angry Sunggyu staring straight at me!" Muffy laughed. The poster was still on top of them and it was there that way that all the Infinite members faces were facing Muffy and Sunggyu's picture was closest to her face.

"Ahh.. this damn poster." Woohyun quickly pushed it off them and laughed too.

-

"What was going on?" Dongwoo asked.
Sunggyu shrugged. "I think they've lost their minds. They were on the floor under our group poster, making out I guess."

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sunggyu looked at s confused. "Are you expecting someone?"

Everyone shook their heads no. Sunggyu frowned and ran to the door.
"Who is it?" he asked and put his eye in the peephole. He saw someone with a cap standing there. Carefully he opened the door.

"Ahh.. hello~ " the person bowed at Sunggyu.
"Wow! Isn't this Boohyun! Long time no see, what are you doing here?" a surprised Sunggyu asked. Boohyun was Woohyun's older brother.

"Sorry if I came too late.." Boohyun said.
"It's okay. We're not sleeping yet. Good to see you." Sunggyu smiled and patted Boohyun's back.
Boohyun smiled. Sunggyu let him inside and closed the door.

"Hyung who is.... oh Boohyun hyung!!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he saw Boohyun.
"Hey." Boohyun smiled as he took off his shoes. He followed them to the living room where he saw all the boys exept Woohyun and one girl he had never seen before.

Miki looked at Myungsoo. She thought that maybe the guy was someone who worked with Infinite. "Who is he?" she whispered.
"He is Woohyun's brother." Myungsoo replied.
"Really?" Miki looked at Boohyun who was greeting everyone.

"Oh... here's Myungsoo's girlfriend Miki. I think you never met." Sunggyu pointed at Miki.
"Ahh.. annyeonghaseyo." Boohyun bowed at Miki and smiled politely.
Miki smiled and bowed back.

Boohyun looked around the room. "But.... Woohyun? Where's he?"
"Woohyun? He is in the room with Muffy.. I'll go get him." Sunggyu said.

Sunggyu walked to the door and knocked. "Yah, Woohyun-ah come out."

"Mmmh..." Woohyun just mumbled. After a while the door opened and Woohyun came out with his hair all messy and his whole appearance showing that he had not been doing all that innocent things inside. Sunggyu frowned and glanced at Muffy who was putting the Infinite poster back on the wall.

"You.." Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun glaring at him suspiciously. "I told you not to do stuffs on my bed didn't I?"
"Yeah. We didn't do anything. What makes you think like we did something?" Woohyun said innocently.
"Your face." Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun's face. "Anyways, come out."

Woohyun shrugged and followed Sunggyu to the living room, Muffy followed soon after.

"Why did I have to.... HYUNG!!!!!!!" for his great surprise Woohyun saw his older brother sitting on the floor by Dongwoo. Woohyun right away ran to his brother, hugged him tightly and knocked him over on the floor. "Hyung hyung hyung... I missed you so much! Why are you here?!!!" Woohyun exclaimed happily.

"I've got something to tell you." Boohyun smiled and ruffled Woohyun's hair.
"What what what?" Woohyun asked and got off Boohyun.

"I'll tell you soon ... but in there... you're not going to get anyone pregnant are you? Because I know appa will kill you if you do... so would your managers." Boohyun whispered.
"Heyy... of course i'm not going to get her pregnant. I'm not that careless..." Woohyun blushed.

"But you are...." Boohyun nudged Woohyun then got up the floor and looked at Muffy who had sat down on the couch beside Miki. Boohyun walked to Muffy to say hi to her.
"Hi~ Long time no see." Boohyun smiled at her.
"Hi!!! Yes, it's been a while. " Muffy smiled back. "My brother has been taking good care of you right?" Boohyun asked.

"Yes. He has... once in a while." Muffy chuckled.
"Heyy..." Boohyun glanced at Woohyun. "You must be good to your girlfriend all the time." he scolded him playfully.
"But I come to you hyung... I learnt all the bad things from you." Woohyun said blinking his eyes.
"Aish.. this little..." Boohyun rolled his eyes.

"Boohyun hyung, you should come to our place more often. I really miss your cooking!" Sungjong said.
"Yeah.. me too!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Woohyun's only a chef wannabe but you are the real one. I'm sick of eating Woohyun's food."

"Hey! I make good food!" Woohyun snapped.
"But i'm better." Boohyun playfully poked his younger brother. Boohyun was really studying to be a chef so he made really good food.

"I know I know!" Woohyun rolled his eyes. Boohyun chuckled then suddenly pulled Woohyun with him to the kitchen.
"We'll be right back." Boohyun said.

"Why?" Woohyun looked at Boohyun confused.
"Guess what?" Boohyun said.
"What?" Woohyun asked.
"Guess what your brother is going to do tomorrow!!!" Boohyun cooed.
"Whaaaat? Tell me already!" Woohyun snapped.

"I'm going to get engaged." Boohyun smirked.
"WHAT?? ENGAGED?? DID YOU PROPOSE TO BOMI??!" Woohyun exclaimed shocked. Bomi was Boohyun's long time girlfriend.

"Well... I didn't propose to her yet but I've planned everything for tomorrow already and I know she is going to say yes. I have a good feeling about this... she is going to say yes." Boohyun said happily.

"Wow! Hyung, you really have the confidence. But congrats already!!!" Woohyun hugged him.
"Thanks!!!" Boohyun smiled widely.

"Woohyun-ah... like i've taught you, you must have some confidence in yourself when it comes to relationships too." Boohyun said, knowing that sometimes Woohyun became really insecure and scared about his relationship with Muffy.

"Mmmm.. I know." Woohyun bit his lip.
"All you need to do is love her and gain her trust and you have her heart." Boohyun said.

Woohyun nodded. "I do have all that.... haha who knows hyung.. what if I proposed to Muffy too....... actually hyung, wouldn't that be a great idea!! I know i've heard her planning some wedding stuffs before too.."

"Eh? Well..... isn't you situation right now a bit...." Boohyun frowned, not happy about Woohyun's idea. Proposing to his girlfriend worked for him better but Woohyun was a celebrity and a very busy one too.

"A bit what? I love Muffy just like you love Bomi so what's the difference really?" Woohyun asked.
"But..."
"Are rings expensive? I have some money saved you know? I could ask her after our concert. And I mean we wouldn't get married yet... but it would be nice to get engaged, I'd really feel like she would belong to me...and all girls love stuffs like those right?" Woohyun was getting really excited about this now.

"Woohyun I don't think..."
Boohyun once again got interrupted.

"Imagine how cool that would be, you and me would both get engaged around the same time. Imagine how happy umma and appa would become too!!" Woohyun said.

"But to me your idea doesn't...." before Boohyun could finish his sentense Woohyun had already ran out the kitchen.
"It doesn't sound too good...." Boohyun mumbled and followed Woohyun to the living room.

That kid... always getting overly excited about things. I hope I can talk him out of this... I didn't know he would become like this when I told about Bomi and me. Ahh.. that little idiot! I highly doubt that Muffy will say yes to his proposal at this point of their lives... it's really not a good time.

"Miki!" Woohyun suddenly jumped in between Myungsoo and Miki on the couch. Muffy had moved on the floor and was talking with Dongwoo and Sungjong.

Miki looked at Woohyun. Myungsoo stared at him too. He nudged Woohyun. "Who said you could come between us!?"

"I said.." Woohyun nudged Myungsoo back and turned to Miki again.
"Yes?" Miki asked.
"Could you help me with something?" Woohyun asked.
"Umm.. sure. But in what?" Miki asked.

"Could you somehow find out Muffy's ring size. And what type of rings she likes?" Woohyun asked smiling really widely.
"Umm.... you want to get her a ring?" Miki asked.

"Mmhmm.." Woohyun nodded. "I'm going to propose to her!" he giggled silently.

"WHAT??" both Myungsoo and Miki looked at Woohyun like he was crazy. "Are you crazy?!! This is not the time to start thinking about marriage and stuff!!! " Myungsoo scolded him.

"Ahh.. I didn't even say anything about marriage.. just I wanna propose so Miki please help me! Please!" Woohyun pleaded silently so Muffy couldn't hear.

Myungsoo sighed, knowing that it was super hard to change Woohyun's mind once he had decided something.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Dongwoo asked interested when he saw a weird grin on Woohyun's face and a frown on both Myungsoo and Miki's face.

"We?" Woohyun tried to think of a quick lie since Muffy wasn't supposed to know what he was planning.
"We were just talking about Myungsoo's hairy legs!" he giggled.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Why would you talk about that?" Dongwoo laughed.
"Because... i don't know... they are really hairy so it's interesting." Woohyun said.

"What interesting?" Myungsoo punched Woohyun's shoulder.

"Yeah... have you ever seen his hairy legs everyone. Maybe Boohyun hyung, or Muffy didn't see how cool and hairy they are." Woohyun giggled and grabbed Myungsoo's leg trying to pull his pant leg up to show Myungsoo's bare leg.

"Don't touch me!" Myungsoo kicked Woohyun and pointed at him. "His legs are way hairier than mine!"

Woohyun shrugged. "So what? That means i'm manly. Wanna see and compare? I'm more manlier than you!"

"Only if being a man means hairy legs then maybe but otherwise not. I'm much more manlier." Myungsoo snorted.

"Yah! There's girl in here don't show your disgusting legs okay." Sunggyu said.

"I think Myungsoo's legs are more hairy though.." Hoya teased. Myungsoo glared at him.
"I wonder which one of them has more chest hair!" Dongwoo laughed.

"NOT ME!!!" both Myungsoo and Woohyun said in unison.

"I don't have chest hair. I'm a neat guy... and a y one too." Woohyun said.

"Well.... I wouldn't say y....." Boohyun mumbled joining the teasing too.
"Hyunggg!!! How can you say that about your own brother! I am y..... I always thought hyung was y too. You are supposed to say something like Woohyun is y he is part of the Nam family after all. But hyung..." Woohyun whined.
Boohyun just laughed.
"Yeah, I know i'm y but you're... not quite there yet little fellow." Boohyun teased his younger brother.
Woohyun snorted.

"I love how Woohyun is the maknae in his family. He can now go through what I have to deal with everyday.." Sungjong giggled leaning on Sunggyu. "Boohyun should be here everyday bothering Woohyun hyung, like you all bother me.."
"Hey.. we don't bother you that much." Sunggyu poked Sungjong.
"You do, esepcially you hyung." Sungjong said.

"I don't have hairy chest either... right Miki?" Myungsoo said.
"omo Miki has seen his chest hair!!!!" Hoya teased.

"YAH!! I told you I don't have!!" Myungsoo snapped.

"He doesn't have... I can guarantee that." Sungyeol laughed.
"Oooh. how could you know that Sungyeol-ah? Maybe.... OMO is there a secret affair between Myungsoo and Sungyeol!! I heard a rumor they even shower together.. Miki you should keep an eye on your boyfriend." Hoya cooed playfully.

"Is that true?" Miki playfully glared at Myungsoo.
"No!! Myungsoo defended himself. " how did this whole conversation turn all weird." he mumbled.

Woohyun heard Myungsoo and smirked. "Because I had to think of something... imagine if Muffy got some idea on what I was planning.." he whispered.

Woohyun then looked at Miki. "You are going to help me right?"
"Hmmm... fine.. I guess I will then." Miki told him silently even though she also didn't think Woohyun's idea of proposing was too good.
"Thank you!" Woohyun whispered and hugged Miki.

"Ya ya ya what do you think you are doing?" Myungsoo pulled Woohyun off Miki.
"What? She is a friend, I can hug a friend right?" Woohyun said innocently.

Woohyun saw Muffy looking at him so he formed a heart above his head with his hands and threw hearts to her.
"Baby that was just friend hugging friend hugging!" he smiled.

"Okay okay." Muffy said and avoided the imaginary flying hearts.
"Heyyy.. you should catch my hearts." Woohyun pouted.
"Don't want too!" Muffy stuck out her tongue.

"Hey!" Woohyun jumped up the couch to catch Muffy but she ran away. Woohyun was chasing her around the dorm until he caught her in the kitchen. He grabbed her from her waist and dragged back to the living room, he sat down on the couch beside Myungsoo and Miki again and made Muffy sit on his lap.

"You're supposed to catch my hearts when I send them, understood?" Woohyun said hugging her tightly while holding her on his lap.
Muffy playfully shook her head.
"Don't be mean!" Woohyun pouted and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Myungsoo looked at Miki, he tapped his lap also.
"Come here."
Miki blinked her eyes for a while.
"Comee.." Myungsoo whined.

Miki smiled and sat on his lap, Myungsoo smiled and gently hugged her.

"You're such a copycat." Woohyun commented on Myungsoo's actions.
"I'm not. You don't own the rights to holding a girlfriend on your lap." Myungsoo said.

"Aigoo... what kind of dating club is this place..." Sunggyu sighed staring at the two couples on the couch.

Boohyun looked at Woohyun and Muffy. They do look really cute together and i'm sure Woohyun is happy with her. But still I don't think he should propose...