Chapter 13

Fantasic Randomness

The next day afternoon Muffy was walking down the street, feeling a bit nervous to meet Minhyuk and possibly the Yonghwa once again.

Beni was walking beside her, holding her hand. He was looking around him curiously as he moved his tiny feet forward.

"My Beni is such a big boy already, you haven't been complaining about walking at all today." Muffy smiled.

After about five more minutes Muffy saw a building that had a sign saying FNC Music. Muffy could see many many people gathered in front of the building, many fans waiting to see a small glimpse of CN BLUE and FT ISLAND.

How can we get inside, without them just thinking i'm some crazy fan trying to get in??
Muffy picked Beni up and pushed herself through the crowd of fangirls. They were complaining and giving some comments but Muffy ignored and finally found her way to the door but soon met some security guards.

"I have an appointment with CN BLUE's Minhyuk." Muffy told them.
The guard looked at Muffy and frowned. "Don't they all?" he said sarcastically looking at the crowd.
"No. I really have.. if you don't believe me, then could someone please tell him I came here? Please, it's important." Muffy pleaded.
"Hmmm..." the guard looked at Beni who was staring at him wide eyed. "Ahjussi, you have a funny beard." Beni giggled.

"Me?" the guard chuckled a bit. "Minhyuk it was, wait, I will make one call. Your name was?"
"Muffy.. and Beni. Thank you." Muffy smiled.

The guard made a phone call and after a while let them in while all the jealous fangirls watched. Muffy bowed and entered the building.

Muffy walked forward towards the info table there was, she could see pictures of CN BLUE and FT ISLAND on the walls. Beni looked around him interested too.

Before Muffy could reach the info, she saw a man walking down the stairs.
It was Minhyuk. He had wanted to come welcome Muffy and Beni right away when he had got the phone call from a guard.
user posted image

"Hello~!!" Minhyuk bowed. Muffy bowed back. "Hello~"
"You must be Muffy and Beni?" Minhyuk asked smiling the adorable smile of his that made his eyes turn into small like the shape of crescents.

"Yes, that is us. Nice to meet you Minhyuk-sshi." Muffy smiled back.
"Annyeong~ Nice to meet you Beni." Minhyuk took Beni's hand and shook it, making Beni feel like he was a real grown up, a real important person.

"Annyeonhaseyo!" Beni mumbled and bowed his head a bit wanting to play a real polite adult.
Muffy and Minhyuk both laughed a bit at his cuteness.

"Then, should we go upstairs? We can talk more in our cafeteria." Minhyuk smiled.
"Okay, let's go." Muffy said and followed Minhyuk to the elevators.

"Yonghwa, he is in here too?" Muffy asked as Minhyuk pushed the elevator button.
"He is. Do you want to meet him right away? He is in the middle of recording something now though.." Minhyuk asked.
"Well, I can wait for later. But I do wish to meet him today." Muffy said and walked in the elevator as the doors opened.

"Mommy, who is that man?" Beni stared at Minhyuk.
"He is your appa's friend. Minhyuk." Muffy whispered. Minhyuk heard that and smiled a bit. He couldn't help but thinking how Beni resembled Yonghwa, especially Beni looked really similar to Yonghwa like he had been in his childhood pictures.

"You can just call me uncle Minhyuk if you want." Minhyuk said patting Beni's shoulder a bit.

Soon they reached the 5th floor where the cafeteria was at. Minhyuk sat Muffy and Beni down on one table. "Anything you want to drink?"

"I want juice!" Beni said smiling.
"I will have juice too." Muffy smiled the same way.
"Okay then, juice it is. Orange juice, strawberry, raspberry, pineapple, apple?"
Minhyuk asked.

"Anything is fine..." Muffy said. "Apple juice!" Beni exclaimed.
"Same for the mommy?" Minhyuk asked.
"Mm.. yes." Muffy nodded.

"I'll be right back." Minhyuk said and went to buy some juice.

He seems so nice.. I just hope he isn't the same kind as Yonghwa, who only at first acts so nice but in the end is something so different... I wish there isn't any girl he has been playing around with. Muffy pondered.

Minhyuk was carrying a tray with three juice boxes of apple juice. He had decided to get himself apple juice aswell. Seunghyun from FT Island who was just eating in one table looked at him and the strange girl with a child.

"Who are they?" Seunghyun asked as Minhyuk passed him.
"Oh, the kid is Yonghwa's kid, possibly." Minhyuk answered.
"WHAT??!!" Seunghyun exclaimed.
user posted image
"Yeah, well I will explain later.. I don't know for sure yet though." Minhyuk said then walked back to Muffy and Beni.

"Here you go! Apple juice for all!" Minhyuk smiled and handed Beni and Muffy both their juice box.
"Thank you!!" Muffy and Beni said in unison.

 

Miki went to rehearsal with Aya once again. This time it was all the dancers alone for practice, but Donghae was there once again.

"I thought you would bring Aya." Donghae knelt by Aya's stroller.
"I don't really have a choice. I can't afford a babysitter and my friend is busy today, plus I can't always leave her with my friend." Miki replied.
"Can I kidnap her today?" Donghae asked with pleading eyes.
"To where?" Miki asked.
"The dorm. Everyone wanted to see Aya." Donghae replied. "I showed them the picture and they wanted to see her. I talked to the choreographer and he said that today's rehearsal is shorter than yesterday's so you can come after that and meet the members."
"Uh, okay." Miki agreed.

Miki and Donghae exchanged numbers for Aya's safety. Donghae took Aya to Super Junior's dorm while Miki stayed to practice.

 

After all the practicing Miki called Donghae.
"Hello.." Donghae said, he sounded somehow frustrated. From the background Miki heard crying.
"I will come to the dorm now if it's okay." Miki said. "Is that Aya crying?"
"Uhh.. yes. I think she is being shy of us, there's so many strange uncles here." Donghae told her.
"I'll be right there." Miki said and hung up then headed to Super Junior's dorm.

.

"Hey." Donghae let her in the dorm.
"Hey.." Miki quickly took off her jacket and shoes and headed towards the sound of Aya crying. She found her from Sungmin's arms as he tried to calm her down. "Give her to me." Miki said and took Aya. The little girl recognized her mother and stopped crying right away.

"She was all fine for quite a long time but then Leeteuk said something and she started crying. and she hasn't stopped since then." Donghae bit his lip.
"I didn't do anything horrible, I swear." Leeteuk stood up.
"I think she just doesn't like Leeteuk's face. "Kyuhyun said.

"You were... Miki?" Leeteuk asked.
"Yes. Nice to meet you all." Miki said and bowed to everyone in the room.

"Miki-sshi, you look familiar somehow. I don't know.. but I have a feeling like I met you somewhere before." Sungmin said looking at Miki's features.
"Oh... well that is possible.." Miki said and glanced at Eunhyuk who was sitting on the floor. If I mention about the fanmeeting now.. would he remember something?

"I attended your private fanmeeting before so maybe that is where you saw me." Miki said. She looked back at Eunhyuk, trying to see if he seemed to remember anything or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muffy and Beni started drinking their apple juice happily. Minhyuk looked at the mother and son, who looked really similar that way. So cute.

"So...." Minhyuk started a conversation. "I'm sorry to be this blunt but I just want to ask.... are you sure that Beni is Yonghwa's son?"
Muffy nodded. "I... had not been with anyone else."

Minhyuk nodded. "So you raised Beni all by yourself all this time?"
"Yeah, pretty much." Muffy replied.

"Do you work?" Minhyuk asked.
"Yeah, I work in a photography shop.. and Beni is there with me all day too." Muffy replied.
"Oh really? Why?" Minhyuk asked.
"Well I don't have money to get a babysitter for him, so I must take him." Muffy said.
Minhyuk looked at Beni and thought. "Actually, why don't you bring Beni here while you work? There's a good babysitter in our company because some of the workers have little kids, so we got a small kindergarden here."

"Here?" Muffy asked. "But... Yonghwa... he... how could I just bring him here when he doesn't even acknowledge that he is the father?" she stared down at the table.
Minhyuk looked at Muffy feeling bad. "You... you have been having a hard time because of Yonghwa haven't you?" he asked gently.
"Well... yeah... I just hoped that Beni would have someone to look up to, a father....but.." Muffy said silently.

"We will talk about this with Yonghwa." Minhyuk assured.
Muffy nodded a bit and looked up to Minhyuk who was smiling softly, he seemed so understanding, he was the first person who believed her about Beni.
"Minhyuk-sshi, thank you. You are the only one who ever believed me about this." Muffy said.

Minhyuk nodded and smiled. "I believe your story even more now that I actually saw Beni, he looks a lot like Yonghwa." Minhyuk petted Beni's hair a bit.

"Minhyuk! We gotta practice!" suddenly Jonghyun ran to the cafeteria.
"Who's this?"he looked at Muffy and Beni.
Before Minhyuk could answer Yonghwa also walked in the door. His eyes widened when he noticed Muffy and Beni.

"Why are they here?!" Yonghwa asked.
"I invited them." Minhyuk said and stood up. Yonghwa grabbed Minhyuk's arm. "What the hell? Did she just try to get in here? She is some crazy person who says that that kid is mine? Why did you invite them??!!" Yonghwa whispered to Minhyuk upset.

"She isn't crazy. And just look at the kid, doesn't he look a lot like you?" Minhyuk whispered back.
"I don't think so." Yonghwa denied. "And what the hell are you talking about.. how did you even find them? If she spreads some crazy rumours my whole career could be over!!"

"How can you just deny that so easily without even talking with her more or finding out if he really is your kid? It doesn't mean that he isn't your kid just because you say that he is not! Words don't mean he is not your kid!" Minhyuk was getting frustrated.

"Well words don't mean that the kid is mine either! There's no proof!" Yonghwa snapped at Minhyuk.
"Then maybe it would be time to find out, and get some proof. That girl has been trying to contact you for years, think about it.." Minhyuk sighed.

Minhyuk then walked to Muffy. "Do you want to come watch us practice?"
"Yes!!!" Beni exclaimed before Muffy could answer. Minhyuk chuckled. "Can I take him?" he asked.
"Sure." Muffy nodded.
"Let's go, mister Beni!" Minhyuk said and picked Beni up on his arms.

"Let's talk with Yonghwa after the practice." Minhyuk told Muffy and carried Beni out the cafeteria. Muffy glanced at Yonghwa wearily, seeing him glare at her. She silently followed Minhyuk up to the CN BLUE practice room.

From Minhyuk's arms, Beni finally recognized Yonghwa. He pointed at him excited. "APPA!!!"

"I'm not his appa okay!" Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun who was staring at Yonghwa in confusion.
Minhyuk nodded. "Your appa is coming to the practice room with us soon too."

Minhyuk looked back at Yonghwa. The kid is calling him his appa, and Yonghwa just ignores it? Even if in the end we would find out that Beni isn't Yonghwa's kid.. he could at least show some kind of reaction, for the kid..


"The girl that was dancing?" Shindong guessed. "Right?"
"Bingo." Donghae shot Shindong with his fingers.
"I thought you looked familiar. Donghae you finally found her." Shindong shook his pointed fingers at Donghae. "Good job."
"She actually found me." Donghae told Shindong. "She auditioned to be a dancer."
Shindong shook his head. "No wonder you're being so nice to her."

Donghae sheepishly rubbed his head. Miki smiled and nodded to Donghae before looking at Eunhyuk.

"You're her?" Eunhyuk asked. "Why didn't you say anything?"
"I didn't have the time." Miki replied.
"I guess." Eunhyuk nodded. "We really didn't much time to talk together since we were dancing."
"Actually since we're on the subject of the fan meeting, can we talk?" Miki asked Eunhyuk.
"Sure." Eunhyuk stood up and started to walk towards his room. "You probably don't want to dance with Donghae anymore right?" He teased Donghae.

Miki let out a nervous laugh. She handed Aya to Donghae then followed Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk led Miki to his room and closed the door. He sat on his bed. Miki sat down next to him.

"Do you remember what happened that night?" Miki carefully asked.
"We danced all night." Eunhyuk replied.
"After that." Miki responded.
Eunhyuk thought about it then shook his head. "I'm sorry. I was too drunk, so I don't remember... but I'm guessing we had ?" Eunhyuk questioned.
"We did. And," Miki carefully thought about how to present her next sentence. "That's how Aya was born."

Eunhyuk stared at the ground for a second thinking thoroughly about what Miki had just said.

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk shouted. "You're kidding me!"
"I'm not." Miki replied sadly. "Aya is 2 years old. That fanmeet was almost 3 years ago. The age makes sense. Also," Miki looked at Eunhyuk boldly. "I would know who the hell took my ity since I've only had once."

Eunhyuk stared at Miki, his mouth agape. He couldn't process everything.

"I tried to contact you so many times with no avail." Miki stood up. "I sent you letters with the proof in them and I get no reply. You- You- You took my life and are here living happily in yours. I'm not complaining because I love Aya, but I want her to have a father. You're Aya's father and you're here living the good life when I can barely manage for Aya let alone myself."
"You must be on of those crazy fans." Eunhyuk shouted. "Trying to get into the company to get to me and force some down my throat."
Miki held back her tears. "How they hell would I be crazy? You clearly remember me as I do you. She is 2 years old for goodness sake. Put it together." Miki shouted.

"Actually you know what, this." Miki shouted. "My fault for thinking that our daughter deserved to have a mother and a father."

Miki stormed out of the door into the living room.

"Wait I'm not done with you." Eunhyuk followed Miki.
"Well I'm done." Miki shouted.
Eunhyuk grabbed Miki's wrist. "Wait-"
"Back off." Miki hissed, glaring dangerously at Eunhyuk.

All the members that were sitting in the living room were now on edge. Leeteuk dared to go and part the two.

"You can't expect me to believe that story." Eunhyuk gripped Miki's wrist. "I'm calling the cops."
"Call them." Miki dared. "Call them and tell them to arrange a paternity test. You're taking one."
"What?" Eunhyuk loosened his grip.
"You heard me." Miki looked at Eunhyuk straight in the eye. "You're taking a paternity test. I'm going to send you one. I know the answer. Aya's your daughter and that's a fact. You don't believe and want to take that stupid test just to prove that she's your daughter then fine I'll send one!!"

Miki pulled her arm out of Eunhyuk's grip.

"I'm not here to tell you to marry me or to actively take the role of Aya's father. I'm here to tell you that you have a daughter." Miki told Eunhyuk. "You don't have to marry me, you don't have to sit down and take care of her, and you don't have to pay for her. I just want you to acknowledge that she exists and to maybe play with her at least once a year or something. I don't want to ruin your life like you ruined mine. I'm not that cruel. I just want you to meet with Aya once in a while."

Miki went to Donghae and grabbed Aya from him. "I'll send you the paternity test in private, so the media doesn't find out. You- You can hate me for all I care... just know that Aya's your daughter, so that you won't freak out if in the future Aya comes knocking on your door looking for a father."

Miki stuck Aya in her stroller and grabbed her bags. She hung the bags on the stroller. Miki pulled out a picture album from one of the bags.

Miki handed it to Eunhyuk. "Your daughter from went she was born."

Miki bowed to all the Super Junior members and left the dorm. The members stared at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk stared at the album in his hands.

Once Miki reached outside of the building she nearly broke down, but held in her tears. Miki didn't know what to do. Her first instinct was to call Muffy. She glanced at the watch making sure Muffy would still be awake. Since the watch only read 7pm with trembling hands she called Muffy.

"Muffy?" Miki managed to say with her trembling voice.
"Miki? What's wrong?" Muffy asked hearing Miki's unstable voice.
"Are you busy?" Miki asked since she could hear CN Blue recording their song, although she didn't know it was them.
"A little, but hold on." Muffy went to ask Minhyuk if she could invite Miki over. After gaining permission Muffy returned. "Can you come to FNC Entertainment? I'll text you the address."

Miki was in an unstable set of mind. She absentmindedly went to FNC Entertainment without realizing that CN Blue under FNC Entertainment or realizing that she was even going to an entertainment company.

Miki stepped inside the company. She looked around for Muffy in the lobby. Miki mind couldn't process going to the front desk.

"Miki-sshi?" A male voice called from behind.

Miki turned around. A cute looking boy not much older than her was looking straight at her.

"Are you Miki-sshi?" Minhyuk asked. Miki nodded. "Good, Muffy's upstairs waiting for you."

Minhyuk led Miki to the elevators.

"Who's this?" Minhyuk bent down and looked at Aya sleeping inside the stroller.
"Aya." Miki managed to speak.

Minhyuk stood up upon hearing Miki's trembling voice.

"Are you okay?" Minhyuk asked.

Miki said nothing and stared ahead of her. Minhyuk looked at her until the elevator doors opened.

"His way." Minhyuk showed Miki to the recording room where Yonghwa was recording, and Muffy and Beni were waiting.

Miki ran to hug Muffy upon seeing her.

"I hate Eunhyuk. I hate him." Miki cried.

 

Muffy hugged Miki tightly, she did not know what to say to her but she could feel her pain, relate to her so much.

The CN BLUE members who had been practicing had all stopped and were staring at the scene.

"Miki, why are you crying?" Beni asked staring at her wide eyed.
"Who is Eunhyuk?"

Muffy pulled away from Miki and looked at Beni. "Mommy will explain to you later." she told him.
Muffy looked at the children then at Minhyuk who was standing by the door. "Could you keep and eye on the kids for a while?"

"Of course." Minhyuk said and sat by Beni. Miki looked around her, just now realizing that she was in a room together with CN BLUE, she had been too upset to notice before.

"Come." Muffy led Miki out the practice room to the hallway.
"How are you here?" Miki asked.
"I will tell you later but tell me what is going on? What happened with Eunhyuk?" Muffy asked.
Miki bit her lip on verge to cry again. "I- I- Eunhyuk he- I told him that he was Aya's father... b-b-but he just accused me of being a crazy fan and that he would call the cops and and..." Miki sobbed.

"Really? That jerk.." Muffy hugged Miki once again, feeling so bad for her. "But it's good that you told him isn't it, he knows now.. all he has to do is believe and accept."

Like Yonghwa too...

"I'm going to have a paternity test." Miki whispered throught crying.

-----------------------------------

"Now who was that?" Yonghwa asked Minhyuk.
"Muffy's friend." Minhyuk said.

"And that other kid? Don't tell me it's some other crazy girl who tries to tell that I'm a father to that other kid too??" Yonghwa frowned.
"Well... I don't know.. but I don't' think so." Minhyuk said.

"But seriously, couldn't you just ask them to leave already. We are trying to practice here and the kid's been disturbing all the time and now even some crazy crying girl comes in. I can't concentrate! Yonghwa whined and put his guitar down.

"I don't think the kid disturbed at all though. He seemed to just be a nice fanboy of ours." Jung Shin said.
"Yeah, as a father how can you say that?" Minhyuk frowned.
"Stop with all this father crap already. I'm not his dad, I never had with a fan, I swear!" Yonghwa snapped.

"There's kids here." Minhyuk looked at Beni and Aya.
"You really sure, there was that one time you were drunk, don't you remember. You were boasting so much about sleeping with some girl, I was about to beat you because you were so annoying." Jonghyun said.
"I don't remember anything like that." Yonghwa rolled his eyes. "I'm going to the toilet."

Yonghwa walked out of the room. Beni looked around him confused, the tension was making him nervous. "Why was appa yelling?" he asked frowning his little eyebrows.

"Oh.. don't care about that okay?" Minhyuk said and piched his cheek a bit. "Is Aya your friend?" Minhyuk changed the subject so Beni wouldn't think too much about what just happened.

Beni shook his head. "Aya is just a baby."
"Ohh.. I see, just a baby. But aren't babies friends too?" Minhyuk asked.
Beni shrugged and looked at Aya who yawned.

"I really like spaghetti.." Beni suddenly said randomly.
"Spaghetti? I like it too." Minhyuk smiled. "Hungry?"

"Will uncle take me eat spaghetti?" Beni asked with a smile on his face.
"Umm... well, today is quite late." Minhyuk frowned.
"Tomorrow!!!" Beni exclaimed.

"Tomorrow? Well we got to ask your mommy first." Minhyuk said.
"She will say yes." Beni smiled.
"She will? How do you know?" Minhyuk asked.
"Mommy likes spaghetti too!" Beni smiled widely.
"She does? Minhyuk chuckled and ruffled Beni's hair.

Jung Shin and Jonghyun watched Minhyuk. "Why don't you just get kids yourself? You seem to get along with them." Jonghyun joked.
"Hmm.. one day I will for sure." Minhyuk said.

Just then Miki and Muffy walked back to the practice room.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself to you properly just now. I'm Miki, Muffy's friend.. and here is my daughter Aya." Miki bowed.
"Is she Yonghwa's too?" Jung Shin asked.
Miki shook her head.

"Where is Yonghwa?" Muffy asked as she saw he was missing now.
"He went to the toilet." Jonghyun answered.

"I'm really sorry, he has some attitude problems about all this." Minhyuk sighed. "No need for you to apologize. Muffy said silently.

"Oh but there's something Beni just suggested." Minhyuk said.
"What is it?" Muffy frowned.
"He wants me to take him eat spaghetti tomorrow. Will that be okay? You and Miki too, would you like to come too, with your daughter.. though maybe she doesn't eat spaghetti yet but we can get her something else." Minhyuk said.

"To eat spaghetti? Umm.. I think it's fine for me.. since Beni seems to be happy about it." Muffy smiled and looked at her son whose eyes were sparkling.
"Great. How about you? I'm sorry to ask this suddenly since we just met.. but would you like to join?" Minhyuk asked Miki.

 

"Sure." Miki replied with a smile.
"Yey~!" Beni jumped around.

Miki turned to Muffy.

"Do you want me to take Beni?" Miki asked. "You can talk to Yonghwa alone. I think it's better if Beni's not there because from experience there was yelling, screaming, and cussing. Beni's not like Aya where she doesn't understand much of what we're saying, but Beni can understand fully what Yonghwa says."
"I think it's a good idea to talk without Beni too." Minhyuk added. "Sorry. It's just Yonghwa... he kind of has a temper at the moment."

"So now you're bad mouthing me?" Yonghwa came into the room. " why can't you fangirls just-"

Miki slapped Yonghwa's face.

"We're not fangirls." Miki glared at Yonghwa. "Not anymore. Maybe we were in the past, but not anymore. We don't fangirl over irresponsible people like you. All you do freaking famous idols do is get drunk and girls. When the consequences of your actions start catching up to you you all just run away. You don't bother to hear what people have to say and don't bother to talk it out. You just sit on your stuck up and hold you nose up high. Be humble because it's guys like you that make the whole damn male population look bad."

Miki grabbed Beni's hand. "Come with me and Aya outside. Let's leave your daddy and mommy to talk alone in here. You two boys." Miki looked at the CN Blue members.

Miki pushed the stroller outside with Beni. Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk silently followed.

Before Miki closed the door she poked her head inside. "You'd better get this stuff sorted out. Yonghwa if you hit Muffy or injure her in anyway I'll make sure you can't play the guitar no more. Use words." Miki slammed the door shut.