Chapter 26

Fantasic Randomness
Miki and Myungsoo ventured further into the park leaving the rowdy boys under the umbrella.

"Miki," Myungsoo slyly slipped his hand around Miki's waist.
"Hmm?" Miki slipped her hand on his.
"Are you cold?" Myungsoo asked. "You're all wet and it's kind of windy."
"I'm fine." Miki assured. "Besides we left our towels in the locker. What about you? Are you cold?"

Myungsoo shook his head.

"Okay." Miki smiled. "If you get cold let me know. I'll warm you up."
Myungsoo chuckled. "Miki who always has cold hands is going to warm me up?"
"Hey! Cold hands, warm heart. If I hug you my heart will warm you up." Miki replied.
"In that case..." Myungsoo started acting like a baby. "Myunggi's cowd. Miki warwm me up pwease."
"Aigoo." Miki hugged her baby boyfriend's back. "Is Myunggie cold? Should we go home?"
"No!" Myungsoo suddenly lifted Miki up. "It's too early to go home. Besides we still have to finish a lot more rides."

Myungsoo walked towards a large raft ride. Miki adjusted herself on Myungsoo's back. She leaned on his shoulder.

"After we're done let's race down that one." Miki pointed to two, tall one person slides.
Myungsoo gulped. "It's so big."
"You scared?" Miki challenged.
"No. I bet I'll win." Myungsoo suddenly maned up.
"Fine." Miki agreed to the bet. "Loser has to listen to the winner the whole night."
"Deal." Myungsoo agreed.

Myungsoo and Miki finished the raft ride then went over to the one person slides. They climbed up the stairs to the top.

Miki nervously gripped onto the railing as she looked at the slide. Myungsoo was nervous as well, but tried not to show it.

"You okay?" Myungsoo noticed Miki's nervousness.
"I'm fine." Miki replied. "But if you're afraid you can go back down."

Myungsoo glanced at Miki before the lifeguard allowed Miki and Myungsoo on the slide. The stood on a panel that would hold them in place until they were released on the slide.

"Ready, set, go!" The lifeguard pressed the release button.

The panel under their feet pulled away and they went down the slide. Water rushed down the slide carrying their bodies. The outside world disappeared and all they could see the the red covering of the slide.

Miki's screamed echoed though the slide, first a scream of fear, then a scream of joy.

When Miki reached the bottom she saw Myungsoo's body rushing past hers, splashing her. She got out of the slide and went to Myungsoo.

"I won!!" Myungsoo cheered. "You need to follow me orders all day now."

Miki glanced at the giant clock in the middle of the park. The clock read 9pm.

"Okay. As you wish master." Miki bowed. "But be warned you have three hours."
"What? Why?" Myungsoo asked thinking he had control over Miki until they left the park.
"The day ends at 12 midnight." Miki pat Myungsoo's head. "Don't you know how to read a clock?" She mocked.
Myungsoo pouted. "Fine."

Myungsoo quickly thought of things to do with Miki. What should I do? I only have three hours. We can ride anything even after midnight, so I should do something romantic.

Myungsoo wasted no time in grabbing Miki's hand and pulling her to his destination. He pulled her to a pool with lawn chairs inside the water. He pulled her to a set of chairs next to each other with a table on one side. He lowered the backs, so it was above the water, yet like it was lying flat.

"I want a massage." Myungsoo laid down on the chair.
Miki rolled her eyes. "You're wish is my command."

Miki sat down on the chair next to Myungsoo's and began to massage his back.

"Of all the things to ask for why a massage?" Miki asked. "I massage you all the time at home."
"Mmmm." Myungsoo moaned. "It feels good. I like your massages."

Miki rolled her eyes again, except this time she smiled.

Miki continued to massage Myungsoo's back, but his wet shirt kept getting in the way. The wet shirt kept moving up and down and was making it hard for Miki to massage him.

"Take this off." Miki pulled on Myungsoo's shirt. "It's in my way."

Myungsoo sat up and took off his shirt. He put it on the table before laying down again. Miki went back to massaging Myungsoo's back. Now it her bare hands massaging his . The water made her hands easily slide down his back.

Myungsoo liked the feeling of Miki touching his . The water made everything even better. Myungsoo moaned at her touch. He liked it so much he soon found himself in a dilemma.

Myungsoo lost all self control. He sprung up and pushed Miki down on her chair. She was startled, frozen in shock.

Myungsoo's eyes went down from her eyes to her lips. He leaned in roughly kissed her lips. Miki returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Myungsoo pulled on Miki's shirt, lifting it over her head and throwing it on the table by his shirt. Miki was now in her swim shorts and bikini top, while he was in only his swim shorts. She was too absorbed in the kiss to realize his had flung off her shirt.

Myungsoo brought himself closer to Miki, his bare abs rubbing against her bare stomach. With the first skin on skin contact Miki pushed Myungsoo away. She quickly covered her stomach with her hands.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo guiltily asked. Did I go too far? What do I do? I lost control. Miki don't hate me.
"I'm fat. Don't look!" Miki exclaimed.

Myungsoo looked at Miki in a bikini for the first time. It was the first time he saw her with so much of her body exposed. Despite Miki always changing in front of him, he never actually saw her body. He would always look up at the ceiling to avoid seeing her for his self control.

Myungsoo took Miki's hands away from her stomach. He started at her body. She didn't have a model figure and wasn't exactly skinny. She only had a small tummy, but she was nowhere near fat like she claimed. Her shoulders were broad, her thighs weren't skinny, and her calves were slightly muscular, but she looked perfect to Myungsoo. Miki was healthy and in perfect shape and that was all Myungsoo cared about.

"You look hot." Myungsoo managed to say.
"But I'm fat." Miki mumbled, unable to make eye contact with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo leaned in to kiss Miki's stomach and then her lips.

"You look fine." Myungsoo assured. "You don't need to look like those models on TV. You are perfectly healthy and that's all the matters to be."
"But I don't look like ulzzangs like Hyewon, Eunji, or Muffy. I'm not skinny or model worthy." Miki mumbled.
"You don't have to look like them. I can guarantee you that they all have something about their body that they don't like either. They might be using make up to cover it." Myungsoo attempted to crack a joke. "You don't wear much makeup, but they wear a lot. What if under their makeup they have really bad pimples?"
Miki slapped Myungsoo's shoulder. "Be nice."
"What? They might." Myungsoo said innocently.

Myungsoo placed a kiss on Miki's cheek. He stood up and helped Miki up. He grabbed their shirts. Miki attempted to grab her shirt, but Myungsoo held it away.

"I order to to stay like that." Myungsoo ordered.
"That's abusing your power!" Miki exclaimed.
"Loser has to listen to the winner all day." Myungsoo replied.
"Fine." Miki covered her tummy. "Only until midnight.... But you have to be shirtless too because I'm not exposing myself alone."
"Fine." Myungsoo singsonged, happy he could see Miki in a bikini until midnight.

Myungsoo took her hand and pulled her to the Lazy River. He hung their shirts on a chair and went to the entrance. He could see all of Infinite and their girlfriends in their tubes coming down the river.

"Myungsoo!!" Sungyeol waved.
"OH MY GOD MIKI's IN A BIKINI!!" Woohyun shouted upon seeing Miki.

All the boys snapped their attention to Miki. Miki hid behind Myungsoo.

"Nam Woohyun!!" Muffy slapped her boyfriend's head. "Don't embarrass her!"
"Lee Sungyeol don't stare!" Hyewon punched Sungyeol's shoulder.
"Yah! Jang Dongwoo!!" Eunji scolded. "Eyes down!"

While the taken boys were in trouble with their girlfriends for staring, Hoya, Sungjong, and Sunggyu started to tease Myungsoo and Miki.

"Oooooh." They teased. "So y!"

Hyewon and Eunji flipped over Sunggyu, Sungjong, and Hoya's tubes.

"Yah! Control your girls!" Sunggyu shouted when he came out of the water.
"Control your eyes!" Myungsoo snapped.

Myungsoo grabbed two tubes from the side and went into the water. He held out a tube for Miki. She sat down in the tube. Myungsoo sat down in his. He held onto Miki's tube handle, so he wouldn't float away from her.

Beside Miki and Myungsoo floated Muffy. She had pushed Woohyun off his tube as punishment for staring and stole it.

"Muffy!" Woohyun shouted from behind.
"Help me!!" Muffy squeaked.

Muffy paddled over to Miki's side and grabbed Miki's handle. "Don't let him take me away!!"

Woohyun came behind Muffy and flipped her off the tube. Miki's tube also flipped over. Miki emerged from the water behind Myungsoo's tube. Woohyun stole Miki and Muffy's tube and swam away. Muffy chased after him.

"Nam Woohyun!" Myungsoo shouted.

Myungsoo almost jumped off the tube to get Woohyun, but he stopped when Miki leaned on his tube.

"Want to switch?" Myungsoo asked.
"No." Miki shook her head. "Muffy will bring back my tube. If she doesn't I'm planning to steal Sunggyu's."

 

"Get back here!!" Muffy shouted trying to get to Woohyun.
"Not coming~" Woohyun stuck out his tongue and went faster. "Lee Sungjong this is my gift to you!" Woohyun pushed Miki's tube towards Sungjong who was just leaning on Hoya's tube as he had none.

"Woohyuuuun~~" Muffy whined seeing how she lost one of the tubes.
Woohyun moved closer to Muffy who was pouting in the water.
"Did you say something miss?" he said mischieviously, teasing her.

Muffy snorted and tried to touch the tube but Woohyun moved away. "Would this lovely miss like to get on this tube?" Woohyun cooed.

"I don't want to share with a big meanie like you." Muffy swam away from Woohyun as she saw Sungjong getting on Miki's tube.
"Are you sure?"Woohyun asked.

"Yes." Muffy pretended as if she was mad at him.

"Heyy... come back here." Woohyun hated how Muffy was suddenly ingnoring him instead of chasing him. Muffy just swam without even glancing at him.

"Muffy wanna ride this? As seems like that babo isn't willing to share his." Sunggyu asked as Muffy approached his tube. Muffy glanced back at Woohyun then looked at Sunggyu. "Yes. I want to, please."

"Hey! You're not going to share that with Sunggyu hyung!!" Woohyun exclaimed.
"Just watch me." Muffy said and was just about to climb to the tube when suddenly Sunggyu was flipped over and fell in the water.

"Yah!! Mwoyah!!??" Sunggyu shouted once he got back up.

"Don't look at me, it was Miki!" Woohyun shouted when Sunggyu was glaring towards him.
"Miki?" Sunggyu turned to look and saw Miki giving him a playful wink as she stole his tube.

"HEY!!! That was mine!!" Sunggyu shouted and started chasing Miki.

--------

Everyone had came out of the water for a while to warm themselves up. Miki and Myungsoo had their arms wrapped around each other as they sat on some chairs. Dongwoo and Eunji were also sitting there, Eunji on Dongwoo's lap.
Muffy and Woohyun were taking selcas together, making silly faces and posing in front of the pool.
Sungyeol and Hyewon were just walking around. Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungjong were sitting by the pool sharing the same towel warming each other's bodies and also souls up in the middle of all the lovebirds around them.

"My hands are all wrinkled." Sungjong commented as he looked at his hands.
"Mine too." Hoya said.
"Brr but how is it so cold?" Sunggyu rubbed his hands together.
"You guys think there's a sauna?"

"Yeah! Sauna would warm us up!" Sungjong liked the idea. "Let's go and ask if there is one."

Hoya and Sunggyu agreed and they all stood up to go find the sauna.

"Where are you going?!!" Woohyun shouted when he saw the two leaving.
"To find a sauna." Hoya shouted back.

"Woohyun, let's go too!!" Muffy took a grip of Woohyun's arm.
"Sure. If you want to that much." Woohyun chuckled.
The two followed.

"We are coming too!" Eunji and Dongwoo followed and soon after also Sungyeol and Hyewon.

"Should we go too?" Miki looked at Myungsoo.
"Yes. I order you to follow." Myungsoo grinned still enjoying his power on her until 12.
"As you wish." Miki said and followed him.

--

"Girls beware the korean sauna is very very hot!" Sungyeol said especially looking at Muffy and Miki who were foreigners.

He was expecting to see their reaction when sitting down in the hot room. He wanted to see them run out the room screaming that it was too hot and then tease them.

"It might be.. for some." Muffy smirked and was the first one to open the door to the sauna room.
Woohyun nudged Sungyeol. "Your plan's not going to work. I've been to a sauna with her before, she won't come out that easily. You know in her country people have like some sauna mania and it's big part of the culture. So don't go underestimate my girl."

"Huh? Well I bet still our sauna is stronger for her than whatever sauna she's been in her country." Sungyeol grinned and followed the other's inside. "And at least there's still Miki, maybe she will come out in like a minute.." he mumbled.

Muffy was happily sitting in the corner and patted the empty spot beside her for Woohyun to sit at. Woohyun smiled and sat by Muffy. The hot air swallowed them making their bodies really hot also.

"You like it?" Woohyun asked.
Muffy smiled widely and nodded. "It's so nice and warm."

"Muffy it's not too hot for you?" Sungjong asked.
"No, not at all." Muffy said.
"Ahhh.. but I think it is for me. I'm already burning." Sungjong said.
"Then go outside, it's not good to stay if it gets too hot, you may even faint inside and that could be dangerous." Muffy said.
"You've fainted in the sauna before?" Sungjong asked.
"No. But my grandma has.... and I once almost fainted when I came out the sauna.. I suddenly couldn't see anything and I had to sit down so I wouldn't faint. I think I almost lost my conciousness." Muffy told him.

Sungyeol was looking at the girls hoping to see them leave the sauna room first so he could boast how hard it was to handle this kind of sauna.

But both Muffy and Miki seemed to just enjoy and not feel too hot. Sungyeol had not considered that Miki had came from a very warm country.

Myungsoo put his head on Miki's shoulder and enjoyed the warmth and the fact that Miki was there beside him.

"I think the wrinkles in my hand and getting away again." Sungjong looked at his hands.
"Mine too." Muffy said. "Wahh but your skin looks like a baby's!" she looked at Sungjong's hand.

"Muffyyy.. stop talking with Sungjonggie so much.... you're making me feel like an outsider." Woohyun nudged Muffy and pouted and played with the fabric of her swimming shorts.
Muffy rolled her eyes and put her arms around his waist. "Aigooo... mister outsider, you can't get jealous over something like this."

"I want to get out!" Hyewon was the first one to leave.
"Huh? Already?" Sungyeol looked at his girlfriend.
"Yeah, it's too hot for me." Hyewon said.

"Dongwoo come with me. I want out too." Eunji pulled Dongwoo up dragging him out the sauna room.

Slowly one by one the boys left the sauna room too, feeling too hot inside. There was now only Miki, Muffy and Sungyeol left in the room.

Sungyeol was determined to stay inside for a longer time than the girls.

Sungyeol was sweating a lot and he didn't feel too nice being inside the hot room anymore but he tried his best to endure.
"You're not going out?" he asked the girls.

"Maybe soon.... I want to warm up first properly." Muffy said.
"HUh? It's not warm enough?" Sungyeol asked.
"Mm... it kind of is. But I want to stay for a while more." Muffy told him.
"Oh... Miki you're not going?" Sungyeol asked.
"I'll stay for a while more too." Miki shrugged.
"Okay... well.. .I suggest you.... leave soon." Sungyeol wiped some sweat off his forehead.

Suddenly the door opened and Myungsoo poked his head inside.
"Come out already. We're waiting for you."

"We have something fun planned." Dongwoo giggled from behind Myungsoo.

Miki and Muffy looked at each other then got up at the same time leaving the room.
"Whaaaaa finally!" Sungyeol let out a huge sigh and quickly ran out the sauna room. "I won them right? I stayed longer..." he mumbled happily.

--

After a moment everyone was gathered at a pool nearest to the sauna place.
Everyone was there exept Hoya and Woohyun.

Muffy looked around trying to see her boyfriend.
"Where did he go?" she pondered but while she did that suddenly something splashed straight at her face and he could hear Woohyun's evil laugh echoing through the place.
Muffy wiped her face and looked towards the culprit. She saw Woohyun holding two water balloons in his hands and in front of him there was a huge bag filled with water balloons.

Hoya stood by another huge bag filled with waterballoons too.

"Waterballoon fight!!!" Hoya yelled and started throwing the balloons at all his friends.
Everyone immediately started rushing towards the bags to get themselves water balloons.

Muffy found herself a water balloon and threw towards Woohyun but didn't hit him. Instead she got another water balloon exploded on her back.
She took more balloons and started throwing at Woohyun furiosly wanting to hit him with it.

Myungsoo had chased Miki into a corner and threw two water balloons at her at the same time.
"Myungsoo!!!" Miki complained and pushed Myungsoo aside, getting herself a water balloon too.
But Myungsoo caught her and pushed her in the water. Miki got up quickly and glared at Myungsoo, then ran towards the bag of balloons again.

Hoya was currently chasing Woohyun who had just attacked him and jumped towards him, pushing him down into the water.
Expecting for Woohyun to get up and chase after him, Hoya ran away.. but Woohyun didn't.
Instead Woohyun sat still in the water and whined as if in pain.

"What's with you?" Sunggyu looked at Woohyun as he saw him holding his head.
"I hit my head and elbow to the bottom when Hoya pushed me." Woohyun said.

"Really??" Sunggyu threw his water balloons away and ran to Woohyun.

Muffy also soon noticed Woohyun and ran there.
"Why why why?" Muffy crouched down by Woohyun. She gasped when she saw his elbow bleeding slightly and a red mark on his forehead.

"Are you okay?" Hoya ran there too. Everyone stopped playing and ran to see what had happened.

"I'm okay... I guess.." Woohyun frowned holding the small wound on his forehead.
Muffy checked his forehead and elbow. "You're not feeling dizzy or anything right?"
Woohyun shook his head. "No. It just hurts a bit."

"Oh... I don't think it's that bad. But take a rest for a while okay. " Muffy said.
Woohyun nodded. He sat to the side of the pool.

"He's gonna live right?" Sunggyu asked.
"Yeah." Muffy nodded.
"Well that's what you get from playing around like a wild animal.." Sungjong shook his head.
"Since Woohyun is going to live, let's just continue!" Sungyeol exclaimed and took a waterballoon too and threw it at Hyewon.
One by one everyone continued their waterballoon fight.

"Muffyyyy!!! You can't leave me alone here like this! It's boring and it hurts!" Woohyun yelled from the side as Muffy just continued playing with the others.

Muffy ignored him.
"Muffyy!!!! Come come come!!!" Woohyun continued whining feeling really bored and lonely.

Muffy threw one more ballon towards Sunggyu then ran to Woohyun.

"Stop being such a baby. You can sit by yourself for a moment." Muffy nudged him.
"I know I can but I don't want to." Woohyun pouted.
"Come here." Woohyun held her hand pulling her closer. "You can't leave me alone when i'm sick. Besides you are a nurse, you can't just ignore a person in pain like this."

Muffy walked closer and sighed then gently rubbed his bruised forehead.

"It hurts a lot?" she asked with a gentle voice.
"Yes." Woohyun nodded his head.
"Aww my poor baby." Muffy kissed his forehead and sat beside him. "You should be more careful though... you have been playing like a crazy monkey all evening, I'm not even surprised you got yourself hurt babo."

Muffy looked at Woohyun, relieved that nothing worse had happened to him.