Chapter 17

Fantasic Randomness

B.A.P pushed past their fans to their van. The piled inside the van and waved to the fans before leaving. The fans screamed their love for B.A.P. Some girls threw their undergarments at B.A.P.

The fans became more restless, so the manager closed the windows. The members relaxed since the tinted windows prevented anyone from looking inside the car. The security guards tried to part the fans so B.A.P could leave.

"So what schedule is next?" Yong Guk asked as he took that bra that landed on his lap and threw it at Yongjae.
"That's nasty Hyung." Yongjae threw the bra onto the floor.
"We have a radio show tonight then practice until 3am." Their manager replied.
"Cool." Yong Guk leaned back into his seat.

"By the way girls, great show." Their manager complemented. "The boys were going nuts with the fanservice."
"But you still need to work on that rap Bommie." Their other manager informed. "And Miki that dance solo needs work, but other than that it was good."
"Thanks." Miki and Bommie said together.

They looked outside, since they were still stuck in the crowd of fans. They noticed Charms coming out of the building.

"You know they have potential, but they don't seem to be giving their all. It's like they're forced to be on stage or something, so they're not putting in all their efforts." Yongjae commented on Charms.
"I agree. They've got the looks and it seems like that's all their living on right now." Himchan checked out Yoonie, Hyuna, and Muffy.
"I know their vocals could be a lot better." Daehyun added.
"It's be nice if they had an actual dancer though." Jongup added. "They dance nice, but a dancer would make things better."
"And a rapper would be nice." Zelo added to his Hyung's comments.

"Hey Miki aren't you friend with a Charms member?" Yong Guk asked. "You should let them know."
"She was friends with Muffy." Bommie replied for Miki. "But they're not anymore."
"Why?" The boys asked.
"Well..." Miki told her story.

FLASHBACK

The head people of TS Entertainment were talking to a group of female trainees in the dance room.

"Only two of you will be selected to debut as the new co-ed B.A.P." The dance instructor informed. "We will be picking the you based on your dance, vocals, visuals, style, and talent, so work hard. We'll be watching you for 3 months then we'll decide who joins B.A.P. Good Luck."

They left the female trainees sitting alone in the dance room. There was tension as everyone was now rivals for the two spots in B.A.P. Bommie was the first to get up and left the dance room, heading for the vocals room since she knew she was a better vocalist.

Miki looked at Muffy and smiled. Miki held out a hand. Muffy took the hand. They shook hands before Miki got up and left the dance room. Miki was the second person to leave the room. She headed for another dance room.

Later that night Miki came into the dorm room which she shared with Muffy. It was 5 o' clock in the morning. Muffy was sleeping, but had woken up to Miki tumbling over the mess of clothes Muffy forgot to move to the side.

"Miki?" Muffy asked.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" Miki asked.
"It's okay." Muffy got up and helped Miki clean the laundry.

"About the debut..." Muffy looked at Miki.
"We're rivals now." Miki replied coldly, but then quickly smiled. "But we'll always be friends. Even if one debuts before the other, so cheer up. I'll help you, you help me."

Muffy smiled and nodded.

The three months had quickly gone by and the females were once again sitting in the dance room. They were waiting for the results of who would be debuting with B.A.P. The staff came into the room and the girls quickly sat up. The staff gave each girl their criticisms based on what they saw during the 3 months.

"So the lucky two who will be selected." The CEO started.

The room became quiet as ever and their was tension in the air.

"Yena, Heeyoung, Jinyoung, and Muffy. Please stand." The CEO announced. "You four," He stared at the girls. "Will pack your bags and leave. You will go to another company or go home." He announced. "TS Entertainment isn't your style."

The four girl looked to the floor like they were going to cry.

"Bommie and Miki you'll be debuting with B.A.P." The CEO announced. "Both of you meet me in my office in 15 minutes."

Miki and Bommie bowed to the CEO and staff were leaving. The four girls began balling, falling to the floor.

Miki went to try and comfort Muffy, but Muffy held up her hand. "Don't."

Muffy went back to the dorm leaving Miki standing by herself.

"Leave her alone for now." Bommie told Miki. "She needs time. You just won the lottery while she didn't."

Miki followed Bommie to the CEO's office. They went over contracts, rules, and a whole bunch of things before being released to their dorms.

Miki hesitantly went inside the dorm. Muffy was lying down on her bed staring at the ceiling. She noticed Miki and turned away. Muffy refused to say a word to Miki.

The next day Muffy woke up and Miki was gone. Muffy began to pack her belongings since she was told she was moving to her new company that afternoon. Muffy accidentally packed her phone charger in one of the boxes, so she shut off her phone, too lazy to open the box. Muffy quietly left leaving a note for Miki on her bed. Muffy closed the door and left, unaware that she had left the door unlocked.

The next day after Miki returned to the dorm from her first meeting with B.A.P. The door was unlocked, so Miki thought Muffy was inside, but when she opened the door Muffy and her belongings were gone. Majority of Miki's belongings were broken, ripped apart, and unusable. There was trash and ripped papers, books, music, posters everywhere. Miki tried to call Muffy for an explanation, but Muffy's phone was off.

Bommie came into Miki's room with a question and stared at the mess in front of her. "What happened here?"
"I don't know. I came and the door was unlocked, everything was a mess." Miki replied.

Miki and Bommie began to clean the mess unaware of a few girls peaking from the door. The silently snicker and high-fived each other.

END FLASHBACK

 

Because Charms was a new group they didn't have that much schedule so they went back to the dorm right after their one performance.

Muffy sighed and opened the window from her room's window. She peeked her head out the window. There was another building right in front of the building the Charms' dorm was at, so the view from the window wasn't that pretty.

Just then the window in one apartment in the opposite building opened too, and a man peeked his head out the window.
"Seems like we meet again." the man grinned seeing Muffy.
"Yeah.." Muffy looked at him. For a few nights now, when Muffy had opened the window for some fresh air, around the same time that man from the opposite building also opened his window around the same time.

"Why such expression, not happy to see me?" the man chuckled.
Muffy shrugged.

"You remember my name right? I think I told you before." the man asked smiling.
"I know. Jae Hyun.. you've already told me many times." Muffy told him and leaned her head on her hands and stared at the wall.

"Then, isn't it about time you would let me know your name too." Jae Hyun smiled.
"No. There's no need for you to know." Muffy said.
"Why? Don't people usually introduce themselves when they meet.." Jae Hyun pouted a bit.
"Are you trying to act cute?" Muffy chuckled.
"No..." Jae Hyun shook his head. "I just wish I would know your name?"

"Why do you want to know so badly? Are you some kind of stalker?" Muffy asked.
"What? Of course not! I think you must be a stalker too, every night around this time you open your window like this when I want some fresh air." Jae Hyun grinned.
Muffy snorted. "I'm going." she said and closed the window.

Muffy sat down on her bed. Aigoo.. that guy... why is he always there at the same time, always opens the window at the same time.. he must be a stalker.
Even though Muffy acted to herself that the she didn't care less about him, deep inside she found him really interesting.

Muffy stood up and walked to the living room. Yoonie and Kyuna were watching TV.
"They are pretty good." Kyuna commented. Muffy glanced at the TV, Harudal was just performing.
"I know..I really like their song! But I heard they are getting quite a lot of anti fans thesedays." Yoonie said.
"Why?" Muffy asked and sat beside Yoonie.

"Well... I mean... B.A.P was originally just a male group, and many fans wanted to keep it that way.. but then when they suddenly put those girls there, well many didn't like it." Yoonie said.
"But they did gain more male fans right?" Kyuna said.
"Yeah, I guess they did. But that's just what I heard." Yoonie said.

 

The next day B.A.P's Himchan, Miki and Bommie, Charms, Super Junior's Eunhyuk and MBLAQ's Lee Joon where to appear on Happy Together with Yuu Jaesuk, Park Myungsoo, Shin Bongsun, Park Misun.

Charms' car arrived at the filming location. They stepped out of the car and waved to the fans as they went into the building. Just as Charms entered the building another car arrived.

"Himchan!!" The girls screamed.
"Miki!! Bommie!!" A few fanboys shouted.

Himchan winked to the girls as Miki and Bommie waved to the fans. Charms was watching the chaos outside as the security and managers tried to block the fans from going near B.A.P.

Muffy gasped as someone threw a tomato at Miki. The tomato was about to hit Miki's face. Luckily Himchan blocked Miki and the tomato hit Himchan's back. The security tightened and B.A.P was quickly pushed into the building.

Once inside Himchan looked at Miki. "You okay?"
"I'm fine. Thanks for the block though." Miki told Himchan.
"No problem." Himchan replied. "Yong Guk would kill me if you got hit."
"No he wouldn't." Miki replied. "He'd make you suffer first." Miki joked.

Himchan and Bommie laughed.

"Annyeonhaseyeo." They bowed to the staff that passed them.

Himchan took off his jacket and B.A.P went to the dressing rooms.

"Wow that's scary." Yoonie looked at the crowd outside. "Aren't you actually happy that you didn't get in B.A.P? I mean I know it's sad you didn't make it, but imagine all the anti-fans that want to kill you. Scary."

Muffy ignored Yoonie and walked towards the dressing room. Kyuna and Yoonie followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I heard you and Muffy were trainee's together." Jaesuk said to Miki. "Did you know each other?"
"We were like roommates." Miki replied.
"So did you heard each other snoring? Who snored the loudest?" Bongsun asked.
"We both slept peacefully." Miki replied. "But luckily we had separate beds. Muffy likes to kick in her sleep."
"You do too." Bommie added.
"Do not." Miki retorted.
"You do too." Bommie shouted. "When she and I first began B.A.P we moved into the new female manager's room inside the B.A.P dorm instead of the apartment next to the boys. The manager's room was so small that there was only one large bed and the three of us had to share. That first night we slept together the manager and I were literally sleeping next to the wall because she moved so much."

Everyone started laughing.

Miki laughed as well. "I'm glad I have my own room now because this person drools and talks in her sleep." Miki said about Bommie. "One time when she was sleeping she asked me what our schedule was. I told her that we had a recording the next day. Do you know what she said? Okay can I bring my clown costume with an ice cream. I don't know what she was dreaming about."

The studio burst into laughter once again. Myungsoo and Jaesuk began teasing Bommie and Miki.

"Good thing we're not playing the don't laugh game or we'd be soaked." Misun said.
"Yah don't say that. You want to get wet?" Myungsoo retorted.

Suddenly everyone was sprayed with water.

"I told you." Myungsoo scolded Misun.

Misun and Myungsoo began bickering with each other.

 

"So, Himchan.. how did it feel when these two were added to B.A.P?" Myungsoo asked pointing at Bommie and Miki.
"Well at first it was quite shocking of course, we debuted as a male group at first. But now that I think about it, I think it's a really good thing, it makes our group more diverse. And I would get tired if I only had to stay with other guys, it's nice to have some females around our room." Himchan said.

"You mean that you share the room with the girls?" Misun asked.
Himchan shook his hand. "No no no! I didn't mean rooms I.. they don't share room with us but they have their own room. It's not like we are erts.." Himchan panicked.
"No one said you were a ert." Jaesuk laughed.
"This makes me curious. There must be something going on at the dorm." Myungsoo added.
"No. We are just like brothers and sisters." Himchan said.

""By the way I'm really curious about all your ideal types." Misun changed the topic.
"What kind of men do you like Yoonie sshi?"

"Me?" Yoonie thought.. "Someone kind, funny, cute, gentle,hot." Yoonie started listing.
"Her list is going to be endless, there is not such perfect guy in this world." Kyuna joked.
Yoonie glared at Kyuna playfully and stopped, making everyone laugh.
"I'm exactly that guy!" Himchan commented.

"You two should date then." Jae Suk chuckled.
"Should we?" Himchan joked and gave Yoonie a wink. Yoonie covered her face with her hands and burst out laughing.
"Dating offer denied." Yoonie giggled.

"How about Miki-sshi? Jae Suk asked.
"My ideal type?" Miki thought. "Someone who is wealthy, educated, faithful and passionate.. also it would be nice if he is y."
"Oooh.. a wealthy man? All Miki fans who are poor give up hope now." Himchan joked.
"Yah. That's not what I mean, I mean like that he would be able to support himself, me, and his family. He doesn't have to be filthy rich." Miki said.

"Alright, so all you hot rich guys, be sure to contact Miki." Myungsoo chuckled.

"What about Muffy-sshi?" Jae Suk asked.

"Hmm... I like someone positive, adventurous, manly but cute type of guy I guess." Muffy said. "And I like if he acts random and has a nice smile."

"Acts random?" Misun asked.
"Yeah.. like.. is a bit weird. But in a good way. " Muffy said.
"She actually likes Nam Woohyun." Yoonie suddenly commented.

Muffy looked at Yoonie embarrassed.
"You mean Infinite's Nam Woohyun?" Misun asked interested.
"Yeah, he is her ideal type. She really likes him." Yoonie giggled.
"Is it true Muffy?" Misun asked.
"Uhh.. " Muffy started blushing a bit.
"She does, she totally likes him." Jae Suk teased.

"But isn't Woohyun kind of a casanova?" Myungsoo said.
"That's right. Woohyun calls all his fans his girlfriends and stuff like that!" Himchan commented.
"Well our Muffy is happy to be one of his girlfriends." Kyuna teased.
Everyone laughed while Muffy punched Kyuna embarrassed.

"Nam Woohyun-sshi." Myunsoo talked to the camera. "I hope you are kind and accept Charms member Muffy to your harem of thousands of girlfriends also." Everyone laughed again.

Muffy gave a small glare to her fellow members. Aish.. what if Woohyun sees this show?? How embarrassing..

"Our Bommie has someone she likes aswell." Miki said.
"Oh, really? Who is that?" Misun asked interested.
"GD, from Big Bang." Miki said.
"Yahh.. don't..." Bommie whined a bit embarrassed.

 

Filming for Happy Together ended and everyone said their good byes. Like before Miki ignored Muffy. Bommie also ignored Muffy. They walked pass her after greeting the other Charms members. Himchan watched Miki and Bommie ignore Muffy.

"I'd like to say sorry for their actions, but I don't think I should." Himchan told Muffy. "After all that happened I actually would be upset too. You really should apologize to her. Miki's a nice girl I'm sure she'll forgive you."

Himchan nodded to Muffy and ran to catch up to the girls.

"What is he talking about?" Yoonie and Kyuna asked.

 

"I don't...know.." Muffy mumbled. Apologize? Apologize for what? What did I ever even do to them, why is Miki so upset? It's so strange, nothing special happened between us. Why are they so mad at me?

"What did you do to them? I mean you must have done something for them to treat you like this." Yoonie frowned.
"I never did anything..... I think." Muffy but her lip.
"Well, don't worry about it too much.. who knows maybe the fame has gone to their heads too much, and they think they are better than their old trainee friend or something now that they are in B.A.P." Kyuna said patting Muffy's shoulder.

"Hmm.. who knows.." Muffy said silently and sighed. But Miki and Bommie aren't that type that let's fame change them.. at least I thought so... but who knows, people change. I've changed too..

"Alright girls, time to go back to the dorm." the Charms' manager said.

--------------------------------------

Once again Muffy peeked her head out the window once she was in the dorm. In a way she was hoping for Jae Hyun to be there too.

She looked around and all the windows in the opposite house, she glanced at the window where Jae Hyun had always been at but he was not there.
Muffy shrugged and was just about to close her window when she heard his voice.
"Looking for me?"

Muffy peeked her head back out her window and stared at Jaea Hyun who was smiling.
"No. Just wanted some fresh air." Muffy said.
"Liar. You came to see me." Jae Hyun smirked.

"You don't know me. So how can you call me a liar." Muffy asked.
"What do you do? Student?" Jae Hyun asked curiously.

"None of your business." Muffy said. "You?"
"How do you expect me to answer to you when all you said me was none of your business?" Jae Hyun frowned. "But... I ... I am an artist, a student, and a part time worker in a convenience store."
"Artist? What kind of artist?" Muffy asked interested.

"Want to know?" Jae Hyun smirked. Muffy nodded.
Jae Hyun looked at Muffy as if he was going to tell her but the smirked mischieviously. "You don't have to know..."
Muffy rolled her eyes.

"Why? I don't have to tell you either." Jae Hyun said. "Couldn't you even give me a hint of what you do?"
"A hint?" Muffy pondered. "Well..... it has to do with music.. and dancing."

"Music? Dancing? Are you dancing ballet?" Jae Hyun guessed.
"Nope." Muffy said.
"Then..... you're some little idol singer who dances cheaply and sings badly?" Jae Hyun guessed again.
"What? Not all idols are like that." Muffy frowned.
"Then you really are an idol???!" Jae Hyun exclaimed.
"I didn't say that." Muffy mumbled. Somehow she didn't want to let him know that she actually was and idol, since he thought so badly of idols.

"Then what are you?" Jae Hyun asked.
"I'm a human. A human okay. Bye." Muffy said and closed the window.

 

Back at the B.A.P boy's dorm B.A.P was going over their schedules.

"So next week is the goodbye stage for Eclipse and the week after that we'll be moving on to Midnight Serenade ft. SHINee's Jonghyun. We call SM and they said that Jonghyun can sign with you live for the first week of promotion, so after that Daehyun you'll be singing with them." The male younger male manager pointed at Daehyun.
"Unless Yongjae, Himchan, and Jongup want to sing." The eldest male manager added. "Actually let all the boys sing once. We can promote them more. For Zelo and Yong Guk we can see if it'll sound good if we replacing the singing with a rap. If it doesn't wound good. Sorry boys."

Yong Guk and Zelo smiled at each other.

"Schedule the Daehyun for the beginning then the ending performances put in the rest of the boys. That very last stage let's see if we can add all the boys in there." The eldest manager said.

They began to discuss variety shows, performances, and practices. They also were talking about their next promotion as B.A.P, and as Warriors also known as the B.A.P Boys.

The eldest manager's phone rang, so he went out of the room. He later returned.

"That was the CEO." The manager told everyone. "It was about Chuseok Specials. He wants everyone to participate in the Idol Athletic Championships."
"Yeah!" The boys gave each other high-fives.
"Also they're going to have a Family Outing Chuseok Special. They are calling the former members like Yuu Jaesuk, Hyori, Daesung, and everyone else from the first family outing for the special. Apparently Yuu Jaesuk liked you," The manager pointed at Miki. "And personally called to see if you could be a guest. He said although it's tentative, Charms' Muffy, SNSD's Sunny, BEAST's Kikwang, 2PM's Nichkhun, Infinite's Sungyeol, and a few others are going to be there."
"Why is the cast so big?" The other manager asked.
"The original was a hit before it ended, and it's also Chuseok Special. They're trying to get a broad range of audiences I guess. I really don't know." The manager replied.
"So they only want Miki?" The female manger asked.
"Yes." The eldest manager replied. "That's all for the Chuseok specials at the moment. We'll probably get more offers as Chuseok get's closer. We still have a lot of time before Chuseok."

 

"Oh Muffy there you were!" the Charms' manager exclaimed when he saw Muffy walking out her room.
Muffy looked at him confused.
"I'm just letting you know that you will be on Family Outing Chuseok Special." the manager said.
"Me? You mean alone?" Muffy asked.
"Yes, alone. It's your first time being on a show alone isn't it. So do well, okay?" the manager said.
"Ne..." Muffy said.
"Good. I'll let you know more of the details later. I gotta go now. See you tomorrow morning. Be sure that you are all awake on time, 5 o'clock you all must be down. 5 o'clock remember." the manager said.
"Yes oppa.. good night." Muffy said and watched how their manager walked out the door.

Muffy walked to the living room where Yoonie and Kyuna were watching TV again.
"We gotta be down at 5 o'clock tomorrow, so try to wake up on time." Muffy said and sat down on the couch.
"Okay." Kyuna and Yoonie said in unison.

"So you are gonna be on Family Outing?" Kyuna asked.
"That's what manager oppa said." Muffy said.
"I heard that Miki is going to be there too." Yoonie said.
"Miki? Really?" Muffy looked at Yoonie.. "Oh.. what a coincidence..this is gonna be so much fun..." Muffy grumbled and let out a sigh.

---------------------

"Woah woah woah! Woohyun did you hear?" Sunggyu yelled from the living room where he was watching Happy Together with Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sungjong.
"Heard what?" Woohyun asked and walked in while eating some cereals.

"The girl from Charms, the one that's your favorite. She likes you." Sunggyu said.
"What?? Really?!!!" Woohyun exclaimed almost spitting out the cereals he had been munching. He quickly sat down to watch.

"But isn't Woohyun kind of a casanova?" Myungsoo said.
"That's right. Woohyun calls all his fans his girlfriends and stuff like that!" Himchan commented.
"Well our Muffy is happy to be one of his girlfriends." Kyuna teased.


"What?? Casanova? How can they say that about me?!" Woohyun commented.
"But you are!" Sungyeol giggled.
"Am not!! I just know how to treat girls." Woohyun whined then looked at the TV again.


"Nam Woohyun-sshi." Myunsoo talked to the camera. "I hope you are kind and accept Charms member Muffy to your harem of thousands of girlfriends also."

"Woohyun's harem!!!!" Sunggyu chuckled. "Then am I a part of your harem too?" he playfully asked.
"Huh? No way, I don't want such grandpa hamster to my harem!" Woohyun teased.
"Yah!!" Sunggyu punched Woohyun.

"The girl likes me!!! Likes me likes me!!!" Woohyun looked back at the TV back again with a wide smile on his face.