Chapter 24

Fantasic Randomness

"Hyuna unnie is so cool!" Miyoung commented on the video she and Muffy were watching from Muffy's phone.
"She is.." Muffy smiled, just then she happened to lift up her head and saw Miki by the door.

Everyone must be here..

Muffy nodded her head at Miki then looked back down on the phone as if nothing had happened. Miyoung's all attention was in the video.

Very carefully all of Infinite and Jaejoong followed Miki inside the room.

"Unnie, let's watch...." Miyoung froze when she suddenly noticed that many people had walked in the room. She turned to look and saw 8 idols she had always admired standing in front of her.
The little girl could not believe her eyes, just stared at the people wide eyed.

"U-u-unnie--" Miyoung grabbed Muffy from her sleeve. "T-t-they.."


"Annyeonhaseyo, Infinite immida." suddenly all the Infinite members said in unison. A small smile spread on the little girl's face, she still couldn't believe this was real.
"Annyeong Miyoung, Jaejoong immida!" Jaejoong waved too, smiling gently at Miyoung.

Miyoung blinked her eyes amazed then suddenly buried her face on Muffy's shoulder, feeling shy. "Unnie.. why are they here? Are they really Infinite and Jaejoong? " she whispered.

"They came to visit you." Muffy smiled and petted Miyoung's head. "Don't be shy. Say hi to them. They came all the way here to see you."

Carefully Miyoung peeked at everyone. She waved shyly at the boys. "Annyeonghaseyo Miyoung immida." Miyoung was blushing like crazy as she spoke.

"Nice to meet you!!" Sunggyu told her.

"Nice to meet you too..." Miyoung said and right after saying that she buried her head on Muffy's shoulder again while silently giggled.

"She is so cute!!" Sungjong commented and walked closer. He kneeled on the floor by the bed and held Miyoung's hand. Miyoung looked at Sungjong.
"Annyeong!" Sungjong said gently.

"A-a-annyeong.." Miyoung blushed.
"Miyoung really likes Sungjonggie." Muffy commented.
"Unnieee.." Miyoung whined embarrassed as Muffy had just revealed her love for Sungjong.

"Children always like Sungjonggie the most." Sungyeol chuckled.

All the members walked closer to Miyoung exept Myungsoo, he was really busy watching how close Miki was with Jaejoong and feeling slightly threatened.

"Miyoung-ah." Woohyun sat beside Miyoung and patted her back gently. "It's so nice to meet my Inspirit girlfriend."
Miyoung looked at Woohyun then glanced at Muffy. "You don't have to lie to me. Muffy unnie will get sad if you say things like that to other girls." she suddenly said seriously.

"Huh?" Woohyun tilted his head.
"I won't get sad. Why woud I?" Muffy ruffled Miyoung's head.
"But you are Woohyun's girlfriend." Miyoung frowned.

"What? How did you.... I'm not his.." Muffy stared at Miyoung. She had not once told Miyoung who her boyfriend was and had never wanted to tell her as she was afraid it would make Miyoung sad as a little fangirl.

"Unnie.. I know everything. You don't need to lie to me. Woohyun is your boyfriend." Miyoung said looking back and forth at Muffy and Woohyun.
"But how did you..." Muffy stuttered.

"You let me play with your phone one day and I saw so many photos of you and Woohyun." Miyoung said. "Even a photo where you were kissing.. " she giggled.

Aigoo.. should never let kids play with phones while i'm not watching them.. Muffy thought.

"But Miyoung.. you uh... now that you know this.. You aren't going to tell anyone right?" Woohyun frowned, feeling worried that maybe soon all his fans would know about him and Muffy.

Miyoung shook her head. " No! I know that Muffy is the best unnie there is, so I will let her date you. She will get sad if she can't."

Woohyun and Muffy both chuckled at the little girl's comments.
"Thank you for your permission then." Woohyun chuckled.
"You're welcome!" Miyoung said. She wasn't feeling shy at all anymore. "But you are lucky that I am a kind fan... unnie and I read about some really scary fans yesterday. You could die if I was a scary fan!! I was very sad when I first found out about this but I know that Muffy unnie will take care of you so it's okay if you are her boyfriend.."

"I guess I'm lucky then." Woohyun smiled.
"But......" Miyoung bit her lip and glanced at Jaejoong who was standing a bit further away. "Could Jaejoong oppa sit beside me instead."

Woohyun pouted playfully. "Don't you like me?"
"But you belong to Muffy unnie.." Miyoung chuckled. "And I've liked Jaejoong oppa since I was 3 years old and I always wanted to see him.."

"Since you were three years old? Wow... you've been a fan like almost your whole life!" Dongwoo giggled.

"Woohyun! Out of the way!!" Hoya pushed Woohyun down the bed.
"Ow!" Woohyun complained as he was pushed down on the floor. Miyoung laughed at him.

Meanwhile Jaejoong sat beside Miyoung. "It's an honor to be sitting beside such a loyal fan." Jaejoong smiled.
Miyoung glanced at Jaejoong and blushed again. "Oppa... is so handsome."

"Thank you." Jaejoong chuckled.

Muffy looked at Miyoung who was smiling, talking and blushing like a normal little fangirl. It made her really happy to see Miyoung happy and hear her little permission to date Woohyun.
Muffy glanced at Woohyun who just happened to be looking at her too. He smiled at her and winked.

I wonder if he's still upset about yesterday. It doesn't seem like he is though..

She then walked to Sunggyu who was watching Miyoung. "After a while, could you and Woohyun sing some song. That was her wish." Muffy whispered.
"Yeah, of course. Once she is done talking with Jaejoong." Sunggyu smiled.
"Thank you." Muffy smiled.

Miki was looking at Miyoung happily too. He glanced at Myungsoo who was just standing further away looking down. Miki walked to her boyfriend and nudged his shoulder. "Why don't you go say hi to Miyoung too!? Why are you just standing here?"

"I will I will.. but can't you see, she is with Jaejoong now.." Myungsoo mumbled glaring at Jaejoong a bit. All his thoughts were now just on Jaejoong and on what kind of things were going on between him and Miki.

"It doesn't matter. Just go say hi. Everyone else already did, why don't you?" Miki whispered.

"I will I said." Myungsoo snapped silently and walked closer to Miyoung.

While the others were talking with Miyoung, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun out of the room so they could prepare for a song.
"Let's do White Confession." Sunggyu said.
"Araso." Woohyun nodded.

While Hoya was telling a funny story to Miyoung suddenly Woohyun and Sunggyu barged in. Sunggyu began to sing while looking at Miyoung warmly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX9bkJF8AxI

'When you make a turn in the alley and enter,
that kid might come out and surprise you.
I can fly and fly again~'


Woohyun soon joined Sunggyu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afiQMwUroZw

'Who was glowing white in the dark night and sparkled in the white snow.
Maybe I, maybe I still.. love you~'


'The fluttering wishes yeah
the confession that I never made, yeah
I will visit you with the white snow and tell you, yeah'



Woohyun made a heart with his hands and was about to throw it to Miyoung but Miyoung pointed at Muffy, telling Woohyun to send the heart to Muffy instead.

'I will tell you while looking at your eyes, yeah
the love that remains in me, yeah
I want to give it to you now'
Woohyun sang while he turned to look at his girlfriend.

Woohyun smiled and threw the heart towards Muffy.
The kid must be shipping me and Muffy now!

But instead of "catching" Woohyun's hearts, Muffy moved away, trying to avoid the invisible hearts that were coming towards her.

But Muffy doesn't ship us together anymore? Woohyun thought. He took one last glance at Muffy then sat on the other side of Miyoung while Sunggyu sat on the other side of Miyoung.

They sang the song while looking at the little girl. Miyoung had never felt that happy, her dream had always been to hear Sunggyu and Woohyun sing a duet to her.

 

Miyoung clapped her hands vigorously when Infinite was done. "That was amazing. I felt like I was in Heaven."
"Thank you." Woohyun replied with a smile.

Jaejoong watched Miyoung feeling slightly bad. He hadn't really prepared much for Miyoung. He only thought that he would be watching them perform. He didn't expect a small fan meeting.

Jaejoong rubbed the back of his head. "I felt bad I didn't prepare anything."
"It's okay." Miyoung walked up to Jaejoong and pat his arm.

Just then Miki poked her head in the room. She had left while Infinite was serenading Miyoung.

"Help please." Miki said.

Myungsoo and Jaejoong ran to help Miki, but Myungsoo reached her first. Jaejoong just held open the door as Myungsoo and Miki hauled a keyboard into the room. They set up the keyboard by the bed.

"What's this for?" Miyoung curiously asked.

Miki walked up to Miyoung and whispered in her head. Miyoung instantly brightened and nodded happily. Miki nudged Miyoung a little towards Jaejoong.

"Oppa can you play a song for me?" Miyoung asked, twisting her shoulders nervously.
"Sure." Jaejoong replied.

Jaejoong sat on the bed and lifted up Miyoung so she could sit by him.

"What song do you want to hear?" Jaejoong asked.
"Can you sing I'll Protect You from Protect the Boss?" Miyoung asked. "I really like that song."
"Sure I can. Just for you." Jaejoong replied.

Jaejoong cleared his throat and started playing the piano and singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTix39n-EE

I can’t look at you even when I have my eyes open
I can’t find your heart which has become cloudy amongst the worn out memories
I can’t do more because I’m tied and cried too much
No matter how much I think, I think I’ll be okay when if I see you


Miki somehow managed to make contact with Woohyun and Sungjong. She signaled them to take their respective partners to dance during the chorus.

Woohyun walked up to Muffy, offering his hand. At first Muffy refused, but Woohyun wouldn't take no for an answer. He gently took her a hands and brought them to their respective places on his shoulder and in his hand. They slowly swayed to the music.

Next to Woohyun and Muffy, Sungjong was dancing with Miyoung. Sungjong offered his hand to Miyoung, which she willfully took. Sungjong picked Miyoung up and carried her, moving to the beat.

Jaejoong saw the dancing and smiled. His eyes slowly moved to Miki. Miki was standing beside Myungsoo gently moving to the beat with a content smile. She seemed to glow as the sunlight shined on her through the window. Jaejoong suddenly found himself singing for Miki not for Miyoung.

I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired
Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms

I can’t smile, I can’t remember even when I smile
today also feels like it may disappear like a dream when I open my eyes
Even when I see you, I feel like you aren’t with me
I guess I’m still awkward at expressing my feelings… to love you


Unable to withstand watching everyone else dancing, Dongwoo and Hoya started dancing together much to Miyoung's delight. Sunggyu held his hand out to Sungyeol, but Sungyeol rejected Sunggyu. Miyoung giggled.

"Sungyeol-oppa doesn't want to dance with Sunggyu-oppa." Miyoung whispered to Sungjong. "I think Sungyeol-oppa wants to dance with you instead."
"Why would Sungyeollie-hyung want to dance with me?" Sungjong asked.
"Because he likes you." Miyoung replied. "I'm a big YeolJong shipper."
"Really?" Sungjong asked unable to believe an 8-year old child knew about Infinite pairings. "Should I ask him do dance instead?"
Miyoung nodded. "I'll dance with Sunggyu-oppa."

Sungjong placed Miyoung down and she ran to Sunggyu, who eagerly picker her up to dance. Sungjong made his way over to Sungyeol.

"Miyoung wants you and me to dance." Sungjong told Sungyeol.
"What? Really?" Sungyeol said in disbelief.
Sungjong nodded. "She said she ships us together."
Sungyeol rolled his eyes, but took Sungjon's hand to dance. "The things I do for my fans."

Myungsoo slowly inched towards Miki. He tugged on her shirt asking to dance, but Miki pushed his hand away.

"Why?" Myungsoo whispered.
"Miyoung and Jaejoong don't know we're dating." Miki whispered back giving a smile to Jaejoong.

Myungsoo looked at Jaejoong. He could see Jaejoong looking at Miki. Myungsoo's blood began to boil with jealousy. He wanted to show Jaejoong that Miki was his girlfriend.

Myungsoo walked in front of Miki and slipped her hand in his. Miki resisted but Myungsoo kept his grip. Miki looked up at him to scold him, but she saw the pleading, but demanding look in his eyes. There was no way Miki could resist Myungsoo when he gave her those eyes. She softened and danced with him.

Miki's petite body disappeared behind Myungsoo and Jaejoong could no longer see her. He couldn't make eye contact with her. He felt jealous of his hoobae, who was able to dance with Miki.

The song suddenly became personal. Jaejoong didn't want to see Miki with L, his hoobae. Jaejoong put all his feeling into the song hoping Miki would receive the song and felt his heart.

I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired
Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms

Will you become happy when you leave me to find a different warmth?
Even so I can’t let you go baby
It’s going to hurt even more than dying

I love you.. more than anyone… no, I’m next to you
I’m holding your hand
I can’t give you to anyone else’s arms
my heart cannot let you go…why


The song came to a close with Jaejoong gazing intently at Miki and Myungsoo, who had now parted. Miyoung quickly took note of Jaejoong and Miki.

"Jaejoong-oppa," Miyoung ran up to Jaejoong. "That was amazing. You were singing for Miki. You must really love her. Is she your girlfriend?"

Infinite, Jaejoong, Miki, and Myungsoo froze. How a small 8 year old girl was able to feel Jaejoong's soul was beyond any of their understandings.

Infinite glanced at Myungsoo. This isn't good.

Jaejoong looked at Miki, who was clearly uncomfortable. This is bad. I was hoping she wouldn't find out until later. I should fix this, so Miki doesn't hate me.

"No she's not. We're just friends." Jaejoong told Miyoung.
"Only friends? But I think you should date her. You were looking at her with passion." Miyoung replied.
Jaejoong glanced at Miki then back at Miyoung. "It was acting."
"Acting? Why?" Miyoung asked. "It looked real."
"This kind of song requires a lot of emotion to sing nicely. I was pretending that Miki was my lover, so that I could get out all the emotions to sing to you nicely." Jaejoong explained. "There is nothing like that between us. I promise. Besides Miki has a boyfriend."
"Oh..." Miyoung looked down sadly. "But I thought you two looked good together. I was jealous of you singing to her because it was like you loved her. I'll never get a chance to love or a boyfriend because I'm going to die soon."

Everyone softened. Miyoung knew she was going to die soon. Everyone tried to keep it a secret, but she knew.

Jaejoong felt bad. He knew it was his fault Miyoung wasn't happy anymore. He picked up the poor little girl. He placed her on his lap.

"Well, since I don't have girlfriend you want to be mine?" Jaejoong asked.
"Really?" Miyoung suddenly brightened. "I can be your girlfriend?"
"Only if you want to." Jaejoong replied.
"I want to." Miyoung nodded eagerly.

 

"Wait wait wait~!! I can't allow this! Miyoung, don't you want to be my girlfriend instead?" Sungjong interrupted.
"Really?!" Miyoung stared at Sungjong then looked back at Jaejoong.

"Heyy... I want to be Miyoung's boyfriend!!" Dongwoo interrupted also.
"No me!!" Hoya exclaimed.

Miyoung looked at all the boys amazed. She had never even imagined she could have this many boyfriend candidates.

Miyoung cleared and looked at all the boys like a proud little princess. She got down from Jaejoong's lap.

"You are all very kind but I need some more time to think about things like these." Miyoung said playfully.

"Awww..." Sungjong pouted.
"Just pick me! Pick me!" Dongwoo whined.

Muffy looked at them all amused, she took Miyoung's hand. "Seems like our princess Miyoung has spoken. All of you boys can go and try heal your heartbreak, until she makes her decision." Muffy played along.

"It's time for Miyoung to go to see the doctor now. But can you stay for a while more so she can say goodbye to you after she is done?" Muffy asked.

"Well, how long does it take?" Sunggyu asked.
"Maybe like 45 minutes?" Muffy said.
"Unnie.. do I really have to?!" Miyoung complained.
"Yes. You have to." Muffy said firmly.

"Okay, I guess we can wait." Sunggyu said.
Muffy nodded and looked at Jaejoong. "How about you?"
"Oppa, please stay.." Miyoung looked at Jaejoong with her puppy eyes.

"I can stay." Jaejoong melted immediately.

"That's great. Let's go. All the oppas and Miki unnie will wait here." Muffy told Miyoung and led her out the room to go see the doctor like she did daily this time.

-

After about ten minutes Muffy returned to the room alone, she had just walked Miyoung to the doctor.

She looked around and saw Jaejoong and Hoya having a conversation, Miki and Myungsoo leaning on the wall talking together, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Sungyeol also having a conversation together.. but Woohyun was just sitting on the bed alone and playing with his phone.

Muffy glanced at the others and walked to Woohyun, she sat beside him and nudged him lightly.
"What are you doing?"

"Me? Just texting.." Woohyun answered.
"With whom?" Muffy asked.
"With our old conversations.." Woohyun mumbled.
"What?" Muffy looked at Woohyun.

Woohyun nodded and showed an old conversation he and Muffy had had on facebook before.

------------------

Woohyun: I'm going to be really busy tomorrow. Please save meee TT.TT i'm so tired!

Muffy: awww ~~ poor baby! but you should go sleep earlier instead of talking with me this late every night..

Woohyun: But I want to text with you! if I can't talk to you every night night I could aswell die..

Muffy: Don't overreact!! kkkk just go to bed now!

Woohyun: Well okay.... I'll go soon. TT.TT *throws hearts*

Muffy: *throws a thousand hearts back*

Woohyun: *throws two thousand hearts*

Muffy: *throws one heart and goes to sleep*

Woohyun: Only one? *well i'll take it.. Muffy's one and only precious heart is mine to keep!!! kkkk

Muffy: Good night~!! ^^

Woohyun: Good night baby~!! Dream of... me! <3

-------------

Muffy giggled at the old messages.

"You used to like my heart throwing so much.." Woohyun said silently. "But today.. it seemed like you didn't..."

"Aigoo.. i've already got an overdose of your greasy hearts, can't I avoid some?" Muffy chuckled.
"You can't get an overdose of my hearts!" Woohyun pouted. Maybe she's got an overdose of me too.. and is sick of me?

"Woohyun... about yesterday..." Muffy changed the topic suddenly.
"What about yesterday?" Woohyun asked.
"Last night... you were upset at me weren't you?" Muffy asked.

Woohyun looked down on the floor in silence for a while, then faked a smile.
"Upset at you? Why would I be? I wasn't.." he said.

"But you seemed to be.. You ran to your room like that and you..." Muffy said.
"Ahh it was nothing. I was just a bit...uhm.. shocked about the competition and tired and stuff.. I wasn't upset at you." Woohyun faked.
"Really? Because I felt bad when I just left like that." Muffy told him.
"It was nothing. Don't worry." Woohyun looked at Myungsoo and Miki.

"But I think that Myungsoo doesn't feel too nice right now. I mean Miyoung saying that Jaejoong looked like he was in love with Miki and thought she was his girlfriend and stuff... Myungsoo takes things like these a bit too seriously sometimes.." Woohyun changed the topic.

"Well I hope he doesn't take it too seriously.." Muffy said. You should stop taking things too seriously too, I know you were upset last night..
Muffy glanced at Woohyun and held his hand. Woohyun smiled and petted the back of Muffy's hand with his thumb.

"Miyoung.. she is really going to die? Isn't there any kind of cure?" Sungjong sat beside Woohyun suddenly.

Muffy nodded. "The doctors have done all they could to save her. But really... now there is nothing we can do but make her remaining time as happy as possible." she said sadly.

"Oh... it's really unfair. Miyoung is too young to deserve something like this." Sungjong said. Muffy could see that Sungjong was trying to hold back his tears.
"I know. It really is unfair.. and this hospital is filled with children like her." Muffy said silently.

It's really scary. It can be any day now that Miyoung leaves us. Any day.

Just then the door opened and Miyoung rushed inside.
She was panting as she had ran all the way here, afraid that everyone had already left.

"You are all still here!!" Miyoung exclaimed happily.

"Miyoung-ah. You didn't run did you?" Muffy asked worried, as it could be dangerous for Miyoung to run around too much.
"Mian... " Miyoung bit his lip then ran to Miki.

"Miki unnie... before the oppas leave. Could we show the dance to them together? I really want to.." Miyoung whispered into Miki's ear.

 

Miki nodded. "Go ask Muffy for your outfit."

Muffy helped Miyoung change into her outfit in the bathroom. Miki toyed with the ipod trying to get the music to start. Seeing that Miki was having issues with the ipod speakers Myungsoo went to help her.

Myungsoo tried the on and off button, which didn't work. "Did you charge the speakers?"
"I thought I did." Miki replied. "But it was a few nights ago."
"These are cheap, so they run out of battery even if you don't you them." Myungsoo told Miki.
"Seriously? I knew these $10 speakers were too good to be true." Miki scowled slightly. "But on the plus side it does amplify the music pretty good." She raised her eyebrows.
Myungsoo chuckled. "Okay Ms Optimistic, what are you going to do about the music."
"I can play it from the ipod. It's not as loud, but it's loud enough." Miki replied.

Miki unplugged the speakers and played her ipod of it's max volume. The sound was slightly distorted and soft.

"What's the music for?" Jaejoong asked, noticing the soft, distorted sound from Miki's ipod.
"Miyoung wants to perform for you." Miki replied.
"Is it the dance you performance I've been wanting to watch?" Jaejoong asked.
"Yup." Miki replied. "It turns out she wants to perform it today."
"I can't wait to watch. Do you want me to bring my speakers from the car?" Jaejoong took notice of Miki's ipod. "I don't want you to ruin your ipod."
"Please." Miki replied.
"I'll be back." Jaejoong left to get his speakers from his car.

As soon as Jaejoong left Myungsoo hugged Miki from behind. He kissed her shoulder and buried his head in her shoulders.

"Stop. Miyoung's right behind the door." Miki shrugged trying to get him off her.
"Please." Myungsoo put his head on her shoulder again. "Why does Woohyun get to touch Muffy and I don't?"
"They know they're dating." Miki replied.
"But-"
"No buts Kim Myungsoo." Miki turned around and scolded. "Next thing that we need is a bunch of people throwing tomatoes at your face for dating me."
"Isn't it the opposite? Wouldn't they throw it at you instead?" Woohyun absentmindedly said.

Myungsoo and Miki glared at Woohyun. He pulled Sungyeol in front of him as a shield from their glares.

"The point is wait until we get home." Miki told Myungsoo.
"But it's driving me crazy." Myungsoo whined. "I want to hold your hand too."
"No." Miki said sternly.

Myungsoo pouted. He reluctantly pulled away when the bathroom door opened. Miyoung skipped into the room with her new Hyuna inspired outfit and wig.

"Why? L-oppa pouting?" Miyoung noticed Myungsoo frowning.
"He got scoldings." Woohyun laughed.
"Sunggyu-oppa don't scold him." Miyoung turned to Sunggyu.
"It wasn't me!" Sunggyu waved his hands in defense. "It was her." He pointed at Miki.
"What was her?" Jaejoong came into the room with the speakers.
"Nothing." Miki slyly replied.

Miki took the speakers and plugged in her ipod. She Beyonce's Run the World.

"Ready?" Miki asked.
"YES!!" Miyoung cheered.

Miki started the music. They began to dance y like Hyuna, but a slightly toned down version of Hyuna.

Miyoung copied Miki as she tried to keep up with the dance. She was dancing well for only having learned the dance a few hours earlier.

Myungsoo should have been watching Miyoung, but instead he watched his girlfriend dance. Jaejoong was also watching Myungsoo's girlfriend dance instead of Miyoung.

Miki was seriously dancing, but her eyes were very flirty. Her normally petite body seemed to grow and get curvy as she moved her body to the rhythm. Her hair was now messy and covered her face. She ran her hands through her hair and flipped it back.

Myungsoo couldn't turn away from his girlfriend's dance. He was enchanted by her movement, however, he saw Jaejoong out of the corner of his eye. Jaejoong was staring at Miki with lust. Miki's spell on Myungsoo broke as Myungsoo's blood boiled with jealousy. He now could only try to control his eyes from glaring at Jaejoong.

The song came finished and everyone clapped. Miyoung breathed hard from dancing too much.

"Miyoung have a seat." Muffy escorted the girl to her bed.
"How was it?" Miyoung hopefully asked her audience.
"It was awesome." Dongwoo put his thumbs up. "You should be my dance partner."
"No you should be mine." Hoya told Miyoung.

Miyoung giggled in happiness.

It was too soon before INFINTE had to leave for their rehearsal. They reluctantly parted with Miyoung, waving at her and saying their goodbyes.

"I'll see you tonight." Woohyun told Muffy.
"Ooh, Date?" Miyoung teased.
"Maybe." Woohyun winked.
"Take care of her okay." Miyoung told Woohyun.
"I will, but you need to take care of yourself too okay?" Woohyun asked.
"I will!" Miyoung nodded.

Miyoung ran to say good bye to the other INFINITE members. Jaejoong also said his farewells to his hoobaes.

"Tonight come to the dorm." Myungsoo whispered in Miki's ear. "And don't go home with Jaejoong-sunbaenim."
"Why? He has a car." Miki questioned.
"Just please don't." Myungsoo nearly begged. "Go home with Muffy."
"Fine." Miki pouted. "I can't wait to get my car back." She mumbled.
"Me too." Myungsoo mumbled as well.

Myungsoo was about to kiss Miki's cheek, but Jaejoong and Miyoung turned around. Myungsoo waved at everyone like everything was normal. INFINITE left for rehearsal.

 

"Unnie... I .. oh... Jaejoong oppa you are not going yet?" Miyoung asked when she saw Jaejoong still standing there. She had just been about to fangirl to Muffy about how awesome that day had been but was now embarrassed since Jaejoong was still standing there.

"I'm still here. I can stay for a while more righ? Or you want me to leave?" Jaejoong pouted.
Miyoung shook her head and smiled.
"Unnie, Jaejoong oppa can stay more can he?" she asked Muffy.

Muffy nodded and looked at Jaejoong. "Just as long you don't make her do anything that will get her out of breath, I think the dancing was enough for one day. And please leave when my shift ends, in one hour."
"Okay." Jaejoong told her and sat down beside Miyoung to talk with her.

Muffy walked to Miki who was watching Miyoung and Jaejoong.

"Thanks for coming today. It meant a lot to Miyoung." Muffy patted Miki's shoulder.
"No problem. It was fun." Miki smiled.
"By the way... Jaejoong.... I think he has a thing for you, be careful. I mean, he knows you are taken right?" Muffy whispered.
"Has a thing for me?" Miki frowned.
Muffy nodded. "When you were dancing, it was pretty obvious."
"Oh..." Miki glanced at Jaejoong.