Chapter 20

Fantasic Randomness

"Unnie!!" the little Miyoung happily ran to hug Muffy as she walked in her room the next day. She had just came to work.
"Miyoung!!!" Muffy hugged the little girl back tightly.

Miyoung smiled widely and held Muffy's hand, she sat her down on the chair beside her bed and jumped on her bed herself.

"Guess what?" Muffy said as she checked Miyoung's condition.
"What?" Miyoung asked.
"My friend promised that she will come and teach you how to dance soon." Muffy said.
Miyoung blinked her eyes. "You aren't going to teach me unnie?"
"I wanted to but I tried to dance at home but unnie is really really bad at dancing. That's why I asked my friend to help. She is really nice, i'm sure you will have fun together!" Muffy smiled.

"Can your friend dance like Hyuna unnie?!" Miyoung's eyes widened in excitement.
"She can!" Muffy said.
"Woah!!! When is she coming!? What is her name?!" Miyoung asked totally excited now.
"I'm not sure when but she will call me. Her name is Miki." Muffy told her.
"Miki.." Miyoung repeated the name.

"If she comes.. unnie can you make me pretty. She must be cool and pretty like Hyuna unnie. It would be embarrassing if... I just have my hat." Miyoung said silently.
Muffy looked at Miyoung who had gray beanie on her head that was covering her bald head.
Muffy gently Miyoung's cheek. "Miyoung ah.. you are one of the prettiest girls that I have ever seen. Just look at those eyes and your cute little nose. We don't have to make you pretty when you already are so pretty. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"But unnie... " Miyoung touched her beanie. She really hated that beanie.
Muffy grabbed the little girl from her shoulders. "You are beautiful, believe unnie okay?"
"Really?" Miyoung stared at Muffy. "What if you are lying?"
"I'm not. I really am not lying. You are so pretty. I think you are much prettier than even Hyuna.."Muffy smiled.
"Nooo.. no one is prettier than Hyuna unnie!!" Miyoung exclaimed.
"Really? Then how about Muffy unnie? Second place?" Muffy pouted playfully.
"No." Miyoung grinned. "My mommy is the second prettiest after Hyuna unnie."

"Awh then what am I?"Muffy tilted her head.
"Unnie is the third prettiest.... no no no wait.. my teddy bear is the third prettiest, Muffy unnie is the fourth prettiest." Miyoung giggled.
"Whaaaat? Even teddy bears beat me.. what a sad life.." Muffy acted as Miyoung's comment hurt her.
Miyoung laughed. "But unnie you are the most prettiest to your boyfriend! So don't be sad."
"To my boyfriend? You think he thinks like that?" Muffy smiled.
"Mmm." Miyoung nodded her head.
"Well I hope he thinks like that." Muffy chuckled.

"Unnie what did you do yesterday?" Miyoung then asked. "Did you go see your boyfriend again?"
"Yes. I actually did." Muffy said.
"Unnie... how can I get a boyfriend? How did you get your boyfriend? Was it hard? I really want to have a handsome boyfriend too.." Miyoung said.

"Well... I met him when I had just first came to Korea. I got lost actually... and he helped me." Muffy thought about her first meeting with Woohyun.
"Tell me more unnie." Miyoung exclaimed, wanting to hear everything.

--------------------------------------

~Last year~

It was raining heavily. Just yesterday she had came to Korea to work in a hospital. She had wanted to experience something new and different so she had applied to work in Korea as a nurse as she had just graduated recently.
She had been lucky and had got the place.

She had arrived in Seoul just yesterday and had left her belongings to a small hostel as she was supposed to go to the hospital only the day after tomorrow.
But her problem was that she didn't know where the hospital was. She had been searching the whole day for the place, following the small map that she had printed from the internet.
She had tried to ask from people for directions but many had been busy or had spoken korean so fast that she didn't quite understand.

She did know korean but she wasn't that fluent yet so she had some trouble to understand.

She had forgotten her umbrella to the hostel and had now been walking out in the rain for hours, she was soaking wet. So was her small map, she could bearly read it anymore, with her hand she tried to protect it from the rain but it was quite useless.

"Did I already walk from here?" Muffy frowned as she saw Starbucks that looked exactly like the one she had just passed 15 minutes ago.

Inside that Starbucks there was a guy sitting by the window, drinking some coffee by himself. It was Woohyun. He had had a very stressful day today so he had wanted some time to spend by himself, he hoped that no one recognized him. He just wanted to be a normal guy tonight, not a celebrity.

He glanced out the window and saw a girl looking around like she was looking for something. He had seen the same girl pass by the cafe for about 7 times already.
I wonder if she is lost? Maybe she could use some help.. she doesn't even have an umbrella with her..

Woohyun quickly finished his coffee and ran out. He opened his black umbrella and ran to Muffy who was about to walk to the same place where she just came from.

"Excuse me.." Muffy suddenly heard a male voice say and saw a shadow of the umbrella covering her. She turned around and saw a young man.
"Yes?" Muffy asked, trying to speak with her broken korean as Woohyun spoke korean to her.
"Do you need help?" Woohyun said and pointed at the paper in her hands.
"YES! Please!" Muffy exclaimed happy that there was finally someone willing to help her. Muffy spread her wet map for Woohyun to see. "I need to find this hospital." she told him.

"Hospital? Are you sick miss?" Woohyun asked concerned.
Muffy shook her head. "Work. Here..." Muffy said.
"Your korean is cute.." Woohyun chuckled. He then took the map to take a better look. "I can help you, umm I think I know where that is."

"Thank you!!" Muffy felt really relieved.
Woohyun smiled. "Just follow me."

Actually Woohyun had no idea where that hospital was but he wanted to help the poor girl who seemed to be totally lost.
Woohyun confidently started leading Muffy. But after they had walked around for about an hour Woohyun had to admit to himself that they were lost. He had no idea where they were right now.

He glanced at Muffy who seemed really tired and was shivering as her clothes were all wet from walking in the rain all day.

Seriously I must be an idiot! Where the hell are we now? Woohyun felt really frustrated and sorry for Muffy who had followed him for such a long time now.

Woohyun cleared his throat. "Miss, i'm sorry but I think we are lost."
"Lost? Oh..." Muffy answered looking around her worried.
"But.. I think it would be good if we went inside somewhere for a moment. I mean it looks like you are cold." Woohyun said.
"Inside?" Muffy looked at Woohyun suspiciously, afraid that maybe Woohyun would want to take her to a hotel with him or do something strange to her.

"Oh.. don't get me wrong... just go in a shop or maybe... maybe to that noraebang. At the same time I could ask if anyone there knows this hospital.." Woohyun said quickly as he saw how suspicious Muffy looked like.
"Oh.. okay.. maybe we could go for a little while..." Muffy thought as she felt really cold and the idea of staying inside for a moment sounded really good right now.

Muffy and Woohyun went in the noraebang. Woohyun rented them a noraebang room for one hour and told Muffy to wait inside while he went to ask for instructions to go to the hospital.
After a while he came back with a paper. "I think I know where it is now."
"You do? That's good." Muffy said relieved. She really felt like she was bothering Woohyun too much.
"But let's stay here for a while to warm up, we will need to walk quite some time to reach there." Woohyun said.
"Okay.." Muffy nodded.

The athmosphere was a bit awkward between them now. They didn't know what to talk about.
Woohyun glanced at Muffy who was still shivering a little. He touched his own jacket that was dry as he had had an umbrella but as Muffy had had nothing before she met him her clothes were wet. Woohyun carefuly took off his jacket and covered Muffy with it.
"You looked cold so.." he said and looked away awkwardly.
"Oh.. thanks.." Muffy looked at Woohyun. His jacket felt really warm. The warmth soon swallowed her and she started feeling sleepy.

"Would you like to.....oh is she sleeping?" Woohyun had wanted to ask her if she wanted to sing something but she had fell asleep.
Woohyun smiled. He chose a ballad to sing and with a quiet gentle voice started singing along the music.

As Muffy was half asleep she imagined that she was listening to her ipod and Woohyun from Infinite was singing, her favorite Kpop star.
She opened her eyes a bit and saw the guy there singing beside her. Her eyes soon went wide open and she woke up to realization. OMO OMO OMO is he really Woohyun from Infinite? Why didn't I recognize him before!? His voice! It definitely sounds like Woohyun!!!

"Excuse me.." Muffy nudged Woohyun's shoulder carefully.
Woohyun stopped singing and looked at her. "Hm?"
"You... I think we didn't introduce each other....but um.. I am Muffy." Muffy said.
"Muffy? ... my name is Woohyun." Woohyun smiled.
"Are you uhh.. the singer Woohyun.. from Infinite." Muffy asked.
Woohyun bit his lip, he had thought that Muffy wouldn't have recognized her. "Yes.. I am. You know Infinite?" Woohyun asked.

"Wow. Really? You are really Nam Woohyun from Infinite." Muffy stared at Woohyun.
"Yes.. that's me." Woohyun said.
"I really like Infinite. I never imagined that I would meet a Infinite member like this! I was planning to go to a concert actually later on." Muffy said, she was really excited now.
"You are welcome to our concert." Woohyun smiled. He looked at Muffy and hoped that she wouldn't start treating him like a celebrity now that she knew who he really was or start fangirling but would treat him like a normal person.

Muffy smiled. "Thank you." But you must have a really busy schedule, I'm wasting your time, you don't have to help me, I will find my way to the hospital somehow."
"It's okay. I want to help. You're not bothering at all." Woohyun said and smiled.

----------

"Then what happened unnie? Did he kiss you?" Miyoung asked excitedly.
Muffy chuckled and shook her head. "No.. not that fast."

Muffy had told Miyoung about her first meeting but she had left out the part where she found out Woohyun was a celebrity.

"After that.. well we found that hospital quite smoothly. He also asked for my number because he wanted to make sure I found back to my hostel safely. Then one day he sent me a message and well we ended up texting to each other quite a lot and later we met again in person and then somehow we met more often.. and well one day he just asked me out." Muffy told her.

"How did he ask you out unnie!?" Miyoung asked really curiously.
"I want to know, tell me!!"

"Not this time Miyoung ah. It's an other story. I'll tell you next time." Muffy smiled.
"Wait, i'll call Miki now." Muffy dialed Miki's number to ask when she was going to come teach Miyoung the dance.

 

"Hello," Miki whispered into the phone. "Muffy, I'll call you back later. I'm in class." Miki cut the phone.

"What did she say?" Minyoung asked excitedly.
"She's in class now. She's going to call back later." Muffy replied.

Just then the alarm clock next to Miyoung's bed rang. Muffy went to stop the clock. Miyoung glanced at Muffy then made a run for the door when Muffy wasn't looking. Muffy grabbed Miyoung's medicine in the drawer and turned around. Miyoung was out of the room. Muffy looked in the hallway for Miyoung, but she was out of sight.

"Miyoung we do this everyday. You know you have to take your medicine." Muffy said loudly into the hallway.

Muffy began searching for Miyoung in the neighboring rooms. She also searched the bathrooms on the floor. Having no luck she went to the nurse station for help.

"Sunbae could you help me find Miyoung?" Muffy asked one of the nurses that was sitting at the station writing a report.
"Is it medicine time again?" The woman asked.
"Unfortunately." Muffy replied. "Miyoung's a good girl, but she hates her medicine."
"Give me a moment." The woman replied. "Let me quickly finish this report for another patient. You start looking for her. I'll join you after this."
"I'll help too." A male said from behind Muffy. "I have some time to spare."
"Dr. Kim!" Muffy jumped. "You scared me."
"Sorry." Hyunjoong pat Muffy's back. "And remember it's Hyungjoong-sunbae when you're not around patients. Dr. Kim makes me feel old."

The nurses at the nurse station giggled. Hyunjoong was the youngest doctor at the hospital and was very good looking. He was always helped the other hospital staff when he was free, so everyone liked him. The patients also loved Hyunjoong, so he was the most popular doctor at the hospital.

"Sorry Hyunjoong-sunbae. I forgot." Muffy apologized.
"It's okay Muffy." He flashed Muffy a heartfelt smile. "So where's Miyoung?"
"She's probably around here somewhere. It's her medicine time." Muffy explained.
"Medicine, that can't be skipped. Let's find her." Hyunjoong went to look for Miyoung.

After searching for about ten minutes Hyunjoong found Miyoung hiding in by the emergency stairwell. He brought her back to her room and gave her her medicine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile INFINITE was preparing for a fanmeeting. They had just finished their dance rehearsal and were still on stage waiting to see if they needed to dance again. They quickly got the all clear sign and went backstage.

"The fans will be coming in two hours so be ready." One of the staff members shouted into the dressing room.

Myungsoo was sitting in the corner of the room wiping his sweat and cooling down. Sungyeol handed him some water and sat down on the chairs in front of him.

"So what are you going to give?" Sungyeol asked.
"Give what?" Myungsoo replied. "I have to give someone something?"
"Didn't manager-hyung tell you yet?" Sungyeol asked.
"Tell me what?" Myungsoo asked clueless.
"The sponsors for the event want us to give one of our personal belongings to one lucky fan." Sungyeol informed. "Didn't anyone tell you?"
"No?!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "When was this?"
"Today... Just now" Sungyeol replied. "Apparently the manager-hyungs didn't know about the event until a little while ago either. They just told us."
"What are you and the others going to give?" Myungsoo asked.
"I don't have anything, so I'm thinking about this bracelet since they said it doesn't have to be big." Sungyeol replied. "I think Hoya is giving one of his earphones. Dongwoo is giving one of his little trinkets from his heavy bag. I think Sungjong was giving away one of the key chains on his bag. What about you?"
"I'm not sure yet." Myungsoo replied.

Myungsoo grabbed his bag and sat back down. Be looked inside for something to give. He took out his sweater and books before digging inside. He took out all his contents.

"I can't give that." Myungsoo put his ipod and wallet back in his bag.

He started putting things that Miki gave him back into his bag. He then looked at the table to see what he could give away. The table was empty. He looked at his cellphone strap, but Miki had bought it for him as well.

"What about your bracelet or necklace?" Sungyeol asked.
"My mom bought me the necklace and the bracelet was a gift from my grandma." Myungsoo replied.

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo's ring on his pointer finger. Myungsoo caught him looking at it.

"Don't you dare." Myungsoo waved his finger. "That's my couple ring with Miki. She'll kill me if I give that one away."
"Then give something else." Sungyeol told Myungsoo. "I'm sure Miki won't mind if you give a fan one of your key chains or something."

"Sungyeol!" A stylist called him to start getting ready.

"Just give the fan something small. I'm sure Miki won't mind. She probably wouldn't even notice it's missing." Sungyeol said before leaving.

Myungsoo stared at his bag. What can I give? Everything in here has meaning to it or Miki bought it for me. Miki cellphone strap is a set with Miki. My pencil, pencil case, water bottle, and towel were all bought by Miki too. The books... I have to study them and the only one that's not for study was given to me as a birthday present from Miki as well.

"Didn't you finish reading that?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo from his chair where the stylist was putting on his make up. "If you're done with it just give it to the fan. I know you're not going to read it again."

Myungsoo looked down at the book. Truthfully he had read the book over five times already. It was his favorite book which was why Miki had bought it for him. She didn't want him to waste his money renting it out.

Reluctant to give away his favorite book he put it back in his bag. "What am I going to give the fan?"

After two hours fans started pouring into the hall. INFINITE was already dressed and ready to go. They were standing on the side waiting for the fanmeeting to begin.

Myungsoo was nervously looking at the table where the staff had put their items to give away.

"So what did you end up giving?" Sungyeol asked.
"Something that Miki's going to kill me for." Myungsoo replied. "She bought it for me with her own money, which she doesn't have very much of. I'm so dead when Miki finds out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Miki was standing in line right outside the door to the hall at INFINITE's fanmeeting. The security checked her baggage then allowed her into the hall. In the hall ushers checked her ticket and let her to her seat in the back of the hall.

I'm glad I didn't buy tickets for the front. Myungsoo would be able to see me if I were there. Miki thought to herself as she looked at the front row.

After the fans had got settle in their seats INFINITE appeared and performed BTD Before the Dawn. Miki waved her light stick along to the beat with the other fans.

After the song they introduced themselves. Miki laughed along with the crowd as Myungsoo introduced himself and announced his love for udon.

After the introduction there was a question and answer session. The INFINITE members pulled ticket numbers out of a box and the fan seated there could ask a question to INFINITE.

Sunggyu pulled out a number for the fourth fan. The girl stood up. She had long wavy hair and wore a provocative dress.

"L-Oppa~!!" She squealed. "I heard in a recent interview that your ideal girl is someone with long and wavy hair. What is one thing you want your ideal girl to do when you first meet her?" She asked.

Sorry I don't have long wavy hair. Miki rolled her eyes as she ran her hands down her straight, brown shoulder length hair. She knew that the reason Myungsoo said long and wavy was his idea type was because he had been saying it during his debut period just a few months before he had even met Miki. He continued to say that in interviews was so the fans weren't confused with his change in ideal type, and so they wouldn't suspect Miki if they ever were caught on a date. Even though she knew all of this she still couldn't help but be jealous.

"I want her to wave at me and smile." Myungsoo replied thinking about how he and Miki first met.

The girl smiled and waved at Myungsoo, flirting with him before sitting down. A few other girls copied the girl and waved. Myungsoo nodded and waved back at the girls as fanservice.

INFINITE had trouble holding their laughter after hearing Myungsoo's answer and seeing the girls attempt to seduce Myungsoo. They were there when Myungsoo first met Miki, so they knew what he was talking about.

Miki on the other hand was was oblivious and confused. I didn't smile and wave at him. At our first meeting I gave him a weird look and gave him attitude. After that I even helped him with his homework. I didn't smile and wave at him. I wonder who he's taking about.

Myungsoo caught the boys laughing. "Yah don't laugh!" Myungsoo shouted.

FLASHBACK

INFINITE was in Japan for a special Kpop concert. Many Kpop idols were there for the event. They had just finished the concert and INFINITE was on their way to their hotel.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry." Woohyun asked.
"We can stop by a restaurant if it's open." A manager told the boys.

A short while later they came across an Izakaya, Japanese drinking restaurant that also serves food. The boys and their managers walked inside and waited to be seated.

As the boys were waiting Myungsoo noticed a cute girl seated at a table the looking at the menu. The other members caught Myungsoo staring at the girl and surrounded him pummeling him with questions and suggestions.

"You like her?" Sungyeol put his arms on Myungsoo's shoulder.
"I don't know. She's cute." Myungsoo replied not taking his eyes off her.

The girl suddenly looked up. Myungsoo looked away thinking he had been caught staring at her. The girl suddenly smiled brightly and waved. Myungsoo thought she was waving at him. He was raised his arm about to wave back then two women passed him. The girl stood up and greeted the two women. They all sat down on the same table. Myungsoo looked away embarrassed as the rest of INFINITE cracked up with laughter.

A week later INFINITE was at the airport pushing through a bunch of fans. The fans were pushing and shoving the members as they tried to get to the gate. Although security was there, they security were easily overpowered by the number of fans.

Once inside the airplane Myungsoo found his eat and sat down by the window. He felt grumpy and tired from being violated by the fans. He pulled his shades down and closed his eyes.

A short while later someone shook him awake.

"Excuse me." A calm and attractive female voice said in Japanese. "You're in my seat."

Myungsoo looked up at the girl. He's eyes widened behind his shades. It was the girl from the Izakaya. His body froze. He found himself staring at her not only because he didn't understand what she was saying, but also because he thought it was a miracle that she would be standing in front of him.

"Never mind. You can sit there." She told him thinking that he didn't want to be bothered since he was just staring at her.

The girl sat down and put her seat belt on. She took out a Korean practice book and started to work on it. Myungsoo just stared at her.

The girls was starting to feel uncomfortable with Myungsoo's staring. She thought it was a ert or he needed some kind of medical help. She suddenly turned to face Myungsoo.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked.

When Myungsoo didn't reply she got irritated.

"Can I help you?" She repeated his time in English and Korean.
"Aniyo," Myungsoo shook his head, now aware that he was staring.

The girl gave him a weird look and went back to her book. Myungsoo hit his head with his palm.

The plane began to prepare for take off. Myungsoo looked out the window. He soon noticed someone trying to look out the window. Myungsoo looked at the person. He moved over so the girl could look out the window. She shifted to see the view.

After they were in the air the girl went back to her book. The took out the tray and began to practice her Korean. Myungsoo glanced at her book and noticed her mistakes.

"This is wrong." Myungsoo pointed at the mistake. "This is the correct way to write it." He took the pencil from her and fixed it.
"Thank you." The girl said.
"No problem." Myungsoo replied.

Myungsoo dug into his bag and pulled out a Japanese practice book. He opened his tray and started doing his work hoping that they could start a conversation over their work. Soon enough the girl noticed his mistakes.

"You're grammar is wrong." The girl corrected Myungsoo.

The girl wrote the correct answer on Myungsoo's paper.

"Thanks." Myungsoo told her.
"You're welcome." She replied.
"Hey, I have an idea. You help me and I'll help you. Deal?" Myungsoo asked.
"Sure." She agreed.
"I'm Myungsoo." He introduced.
"I'm Miki." She smiled.

End flashback

Continuing with the question and answer segment. Myungsoo drew a number. This time a girl with dyed blond hair stood up.

"Where do you want to take your girlfriend out for a date?" The girl asked.

Miki's ears perked up. I'll take note of this so I can take him there the next time he has a day off.

All the members said their answers first. Myungsoo was the last to speak.

"I want to go with her to the amusement park." Myungsoo replied.

After a few more questions the segment ended. INFINITE sat down at the tables behind them preparing to sign CDs as the fans lined up.

Miki waited and watched from the back as they started signing CDs. Miki's seat was in the very back so she would be one of the last people to get her CD signed. She patiently watched Myungsoo and his friends sign CDs.

A short while later Miki was standing in line. She was handed her CD for signing. Knowing that the members were going to sign on their own pages, she stuck post-it notes on the pages. On the pages were short encouraging messages.

The staff pushed Miki towards the table. Sunggyu was the first person.

"Name please." Sunggyu looked up.
"Miki." Miki replied with a big smile waving.

Sunggyu instantly recognized her. She put her finger to her lips. At that moment Sunggyu knew she was here without Myungsoo's knowledge. He smiled and went to signed her CD. He noticed the post-it. He took it off and put it on his water bottle before handing the CD to Dongwoo.

One by one the boys noticed Miki. The took their respective post-it and happily thanked her. In no time she was in front of Myungsoo.

"Name please." Myungsoo said while taking the CD from Sungyeol.
"My lovely girlfriend Miki." Miki replied.

Myungsoo thought the name and voice was familiar. He looked at Miki and his smile instantly became 200 times brighter.

"To my lovely girlfriend Miki it is." Myungsoo happily signed her CD.

Myungsoo put extra care and thought in signing his girlfriend's CD. He handed it back to his girlfriend with a big smile. Miki put her hand out like all the other fans, asking for a hand shake. Myungsoo eagerly put his hand in hers. He felt his heart accelerate as he shook her hand, something that never happened when shaking the hand of a normal fan.

Miki smiled and waved at Myungsoo before returning to her seat.

"That's the kind of smile and wave you were talking about right?" Sungyeol whispered in Myungsoo's ear. "Or was it when she was waving to the person behind you?"

Myungsoo slapped Sungyeol's thigh. The fans in front of them were static thinking it was a MyungYeol moment.

Soon after the CD signing it was time to give their personal presents away. The color drained from Myungsoo's face.

"Oh my god. She's here! Miki's here! What if she find out I have her present away?" Myungsoo whispered into Sungyeol's ear.
"She won't know. It's probably took small to see from where see's sitting." Sungyeol replied.

The boys one by one started to give away their belongings. After Sungjong it was Myungsoo's turn. He walked to the table and grabbed his pencil case.

"I'm going to be giving away my pencil case." Myungsoo announce and held up the black case. "Inside I put a pen inside. I've been using this to study Japanese for the last year, so I hope whoever gets this will study Japanese too."

Myungsoo put his hand in the number box and pulled out a number. A girl in the back stood up. As she walked closer Myungsoo began to panic. When she reached the stage Myungsoo wanted to bury himself in a hole.

"For you." Myungsoo handed the pencil case to the girl with shaky hands.

The girl looked at the pencil case then looked back up at Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled and leaned in to hug the girl like all s did to their recipients.

"I didn't buy this for you to give away. You're so dead when you get home." Miki whispered into Myungsoo's ear.
"I know." Myungsoo gulped.

They quickly pulled away and acted naturally. Miki smiled and bowed with the pencil case in her hand.

Miki returned to her seat. The fans next to her enviously looked at the pencil case. A few girls tried to bribe Miki for the pencil case, but Miki refused. She actually debated on giving it to them or not, but she decided that since she bought it for Myungsoo, it rightfully belonged to him, not to a fan.

The fanmeeting ended and Miki went quickly home. At home she got ready to meet Myungsoo. She showered and changed into a pretty dress. She curled her hair. She didn't know what time Myungsoo would call to meet, up but she knew he would call since he had to explain the pencil case.

INFINITE returned to their dorm to change and get ready for their dance rehearsal. The dance instructor had a family emergency, so the rehearsal was cancelled.

"I'm going to Muffy's~!!" Woohyun announced and quickly took off.
"I'm going to Miki's." Myungsoo announced. "I have to explain to her or I'm going to be killed." He said and ran off.

"What's wrong with him?" Sungjong asked.
"He didn't have anything to give away for the personal gift." Sungyeol explained. "Everything he had was a present from Miki."

The boys cringed knowing the awful feeling Myungsoo must be having. They all mentally wished Myungsoo good luck with his explanation.