Chapter 11

Fantasic Randomness

Muffy sat down on the couch with Aya on her arms, she sat her down on her lap and watched Beni who was drawing on the floor.

Muffy smiled then grabbed Aya's left hand. "Aunt Muffy will show you one game, Muffy's grandma always played this with me."
Aya mumbled something that was hard to understand.

Muffy started drawing circles with her finger on Aya's palm and started singing a small rhyme. "A magpie is boiling porridge, mixing with it's tail. Tries with it's nose. Is there salt, is there thickener?"
Muffy then gently touched Aya's thumb. "It gives to him." she then touched her index finger. "it gives to him".. touched her middle finger.. "it gives to him." touched her ring finger. When she reached Aya's pinkie, she stopped. "Oh no!! That poor thing couldn't get any!!" Muffy put on a shocked expression.

Aya turned to look at Muffy shocked too. "Where is his home?" Muffy tilted her head then with her fingers she "ran" towards Aya's little armpit and tickled her. "It is there in that birch tree!!!"

Aya giggled and squirmed. Aya grabbed Muffy's hand again, wanting her to do it again.
"Again?" Muffy asked. Aya nodded. "Aigoo, so cute!" Muffy chuckled and kissed Aya's head.

Muffy played the game with Aya a few more times until Aya started feeling sleepy. Muffy placed her gently on the couch and brought her a pillow and put a blanket over her.
She really looks a lot like Miki...... and Eunhyuk too..

Muffy sighed a bit and then walked to Beni who was so concentrated on the drawing. She crouched down and petted Beni's hair a bit.
"What are you drawing?" she asked and looked at the three figure he had drawn there.

"Beni!!" Beni pointed at a small figure that had huge eyes and a body that looked like a spiderweb.
"Mommy!!!" Beni pointed at the figure that seemed to have long hair and a strange smile.
"Appa!!!" Beni lastly said about the last figure that was tall and had something big and round in front of him.

"Oh... appa.." Muffy bit her lip.
"Appa is playing a guitar!" Beni smiled widely and pointed at the round thing in front of the figure.

Muffy had occasionally showed Beni some clips about CN BLUE's performances from youtube or TV and told him who his father was, still wanting him to know that he had a father.

"It is for appa!! I will give it to appa!" Beni exclaimed and clapped his hands together.
"But appa.. he is far away right now. He has to play guitar a lot. I don't know if we can give it to him now. Maybe you should just keep it and we can put it on the wall if you want to?" Muffy told him.

"No! I want to give it to appa! I want to send a letter to appa if he is far away." Beni pouted.
"A letter?" Muffy looked at Beni. He nodded.

Muffy sighed. "Okay, let's send your appa a letter."
Beni smiled and lifted his drawing high up.

Muffy kissed Beni's cheek. "I'm sure your appa will love it." she said and went to find an envelope.


Muffy helped Beni put the drawing in the envelope. Then wrote something on a small note that she added with it.

---

Your son Beni drew this picture to you.
You are playing the guitar in this picture, he really admires you and would love to see his father.

I know you are probably going to just ignore this letter as nothing once again, but I'd appreciate it if you could at least once send some kind of reply to us, your son would become so happy.

- Muffy .. (the girl you slept with in a fanmeeting if you forgot.)


---

Muffy added their address to the note too then closed the envelope.
She wrote the address of the place where fans could send fanmail to CN BLUE. That was the only way she could reach Yonghwa anymore.

"Beni. When Aya wakes up, let's go take the letter to the post office okay?" Muffy said.
"Okay, mommy can I have cookies?" Beni asked.
"Cookies? Not yet Beni, we just ate some candies before." Muffy said.
Beni pouted a bit.

 

Miki was instantly escorted to the practice room where Super Junior and the dancers were practicing. Miki instantly recognized the members of Super Junior and most of all Eunhyuk.

"5, 6, 7, 8..." The choreographer was counting.

Upon noticing the guests he stopped the music. The man walked over to the guests.

"You're interrupting my practice. May I help you?" The choreographer looked at the people escorting Miki.
"We found a replacement dancer for the injured girl." The man told the choreographer.
"We don't need her." The choreographer flatly denied.
"But-"
"We can managed without one dancer. The dance doesn't end until the last dancer falls." The choreographer replied. "Now leave."

The choreographer started walking back to the front of the room.

Miki looked at the choreographer. I've gotten this far and I'm not going to be trashed again. Eunhyuk may be an for throwing me out, but I'm not a piece of worthless trash that SME can play with.

Miki made her way through to the choreographer.

"Please, give me one chance. I'll prove that I'm someone you need on your dance team." Miki bowed to the choreographer.
"I'm sorry." The choreographer told Miki. "We don't need dancers."
"How do you know if you don't need me if you haven't seen me dance?" Miki asked. "It's like saying a song or the choreographer is hard without even testing it out. You can't way you don't need me when you haven't seen me dance."

Miki looked at the choreographer in the eye and the choreographer stared back. Determination was burning in Miki's eyes. The choreographer knew Miki wasn't going to leave without being given a chance and he was liking Miki's determination already.

"Take a break." The choreographer told Super Junior and the dancers.

The choreographer turned up the music loud and walked to Miki.

"One chance. Learn my dance and give me an improv that I'll never forget and you're on the team." The choreographer whispered into Miki's ear before going to the center of the room.

Miki threw her bag down and joined the choreographer in the center of the room. There was no time for changing from her heels into her jazz shoes or fixing her already loose ponytail for the lesson had already started.

Miki watched and copied as the choreographer danced skillfully, purposely putting in difficult move to copy. Miki tried her best to imitate the choreographer, but it was no walk in the park. The upbeat music and difficult dance mix of hip hop and jazz kept Miki on her toes.

The purposely choreographer ended the choreography with a one armed handstand just like Eunhyuk's dance solo in Mr Simple. He knew that Miki probably couldn't do the choreography with her petite figure and lean arms, but he wanted to see what Miki's reaction would be and what she could do.

"I'll give you a minute or two to work on that one then you're dancing the song." He told Miki.

The choreographer drank water as he watched Miki perfecting her moves instead of working on the handstand. He was impressed as how much Miki was able to memorize in that short amount of time, but he showed no emotion or reaction.

"Times up get ready." The choreographer told Miki.

Miki nodded and got ready to dance. Super Junior, the dancers, and the men who brought Miki to the room became quiet and tense.

Miki closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Here's for Aya.

The music started. Instantly Miki transformed into a fierce and y dancer as the music engulfed her and her passion.

Miki did a move that required her to whip her head to the side. As she did her hair tie flew away and Miki's brown medium hair flew in front of her face. Any normal dancer would have flinched or been slightly thrown off by the action, but it has not phased Miki as she continued to dancer.

Eunhyuk watched the dancer before him, challenging for a spot to dance. He couldn't take his eyes off her. There was something that was calling her to him and he couldn't figure out what it was. All Eunhyuk knew was that he wanted her to be his dancer for y dance solo. Little did he know his best friend Donghae was thinking the same thing.

Towards the end of the song Miki was beginning to forget the choreography since she was not given enough time to memorize the dance in full and the choreographer basically gave Miki a whole song to memorize within 15 minutes. Miki had completely blanked out on the next part.

Screw this.

Miki began dancing improv since she couldn't remember much of the choreography. As the song came to an end the handstand part arrived. The choreographer and the dancers anticipated Miki's move. Miki and the choreographer both knew Miki could not to the one armed hand stand.

What do I finish with?

Miki threw in a backflip to finish the dance. The audience and choreographer clapped their hands.

The choreographer walked to Miki. "I'll see you here bright and early tomorrow morning at 5am. We have a lot of catching up to do." He tapped Miki's shoulder.

Miki bowed to the choreographer a few times before grabbing her bag. Miki saw Eunhyuk and Donghaw approach the choreographer. She was curious to see if Eunhyuk had remembered her, but didn't stick around to find out. She quickly left the practice room.

Miki was about to leave the building when someone grabbed her wrist. Miki turned around to see Eunhyuk.

Does he remember me? Miki got her hopes up and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Eunhyuk." He introduced himself like he didn't know her. "What's your name?"
"Miki." She replied hoping that her name would spark some memories, but there was none.
"Miki, I was wondering if you'd like to be my dance partner for my solo." Eunhyuk asked carefully. "I just saw your dance and I couldn't help but feel a connection."
"I'll dance with you." Miki replied.
"Thanks." Eunhyuk gave his gummy smile. "I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

Eunhyuk waved to Miki and ran back upstairs. Miki sighed as she exited the building. He doesn't remember me.

 

"Beni!! It's time to wash up! Stop running!" Muffy scolded her son who was running around the house being hyperactive as it was the evening. Every night when it was his bedtime he would turn hyperactive.

"Beni!" Muffy scolded him again. Beni stopped for a moment but then smiled mischieviously and started running around again.

Just then Aya's crying started echoing through the house as she had woke up in the bedroom where she had been sleeping.
Muffy sighed and ran to Aya, she was screaming and crying so loudly. Muffy picked her up. "Shh shh~ You mommy will be here soon." she tried to calm Aya down.

Muffy took Aya to the living room where Beni was now jumping on the couch. Muffy let out an even deeper sigh. Why are kids always like this in the evenings? And when is Miki coming?

"Why is Aya crying?" Beni stopped for a moment and stared at Aya amused.
"She is missing her mommy." Muffy told him.
"Why?" Beni asked.
"Because Miki is Aya's mommy, she loves her mommy of course so she misses her." Muffy said.

Beni just smiled a little then rolled down the couch and stared running in circles. "Look look i'm an airplane!!!!" he exclaimed spreading his arms like they were wings.

"Well this airplane is a dirty airplane now, we should go wash you up Mr Airplane." Muffy told him and grabbed his arm while with her other arm she carried the crying Aya.
"No!!!" Beni whined.
"Yes!! Shyoong we fly to the bathroom!!!" Muffy said. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh it's probably Miki, go to the bathroom Mr Airplane Beni." Muffy let go of Beni's hand and went to open the door.

Miki was welcomed by the hysterically crying Aya. Miki took Aya from Muffy and kissed her cheek. "I'm here, i'm here." she whispered. Aya started calming down right away.

"She was starting to miss you." Muffy said closing the door.
"I'm really sorry it took so long for me to come. But you know what, I got a place as a backup dancer in SM. I'll start there tomorrow morning." Miki said.

"What? For real?" Muffy asked surprised and walked to the bathroom where Beni was. Miki followed. Muffy took Beni's toothbrush and crouched down to brush his teeth, Beni squirmed a bit but let his mother brush his teeth.

"Yups. And actually, I met Eunhyuk there today too." Miki said.
"What?? What happened?" Muffy's eyes widened.
"Well, he didn't remember me. But I will probably dance together with him in the future, so I will have a chance to talk with him more." Miki said.

"I just hope this ends up fine for you. I mean, he could just get you kicked out of there if you start talking about Aya or something like that." Muffy said and lifted Beni up so he reached the sink and could spit the toothpaste out.

"Yeah.. well..oh by the way talking of this. I must be really early at the place tomorrow, could you possibly take care of Aya tomorrow too? Please. And also it's already late, could we sleep here tonight and it takes some time to go to my place and Aya is tired." Miki asked.
"I promise I will make this up for you later."

"Umm.. sure, but if I must take care of her since early in the morning that means I must take her with me to work too tomorrow." Muffy frowned.
"I know it's a lot of trouble but please.. I would really appreciate it." Miki looked at Muffy with her puppy eyes.

"Well, okay then. I take Beni with me there everyday anyways." Muffy said.
"Thank you so much!!!!" Miki exclaimed.

----------------------------------------

Early next morning Miki had left to go to the SM Entertainment already much earlier when Muffy was getting ready to go to work.

She put the still sleepy Aya into the stroller and grabbed Beni's hand. "Let's, you are a big boy already so you can walk today okay, when Aya is with us too." Muffy said.

Muffy glanced at Aya who was sleeping. I hope she won't miss Miki too much today..

Soon Muffy arrived to her working place with the childern. She was working in a small photography shop.
But the payment she got wasn't that good so she had no money to get a babysitter for Beni, so she had no choice but to take Beni with her to work.
Her boss had been kind enough and allowed Beni to stay there and had even made a small room for him to play at while Muffy was working.

Muffy put the children in the play room. Beni started playing with some legos right away while Aya was still asleep in the strollers. Muffy checked that the kids were fine then opened the shop.

After about half an hour the first customer stepped in.
"Welcome." Muffy greeted him with a smile. The man nodded his head a bit, he was wearing sunglasses and looked quite fashionable.

"I would like to make these photos from my camera into real photographs." the man handed Muffy his camera.
"Alright. Just pick what pictures you want to have please." Muffy said and went to set up one machine.
The man followed, he could see a little boy playing in a room beside this. "There's kids here?"

"Yes, my son and my friends daughter." Muffy told. Muffy suddenly felt something very familiar from the man, his voice was so so familiar.

It can't be right? Muffy glanced at the man.
"Excuse me but... do you happen to be someone famous? Jung Yonghwa?" she asked.

The man looked away and fixed his sunglasses. "Actually i'm in a hurry now, so just I want all the pictures. I will come pick my camera and the pictures this afternoon." the man quickly excused himself.
"But sir.. " Muffy ran to the door after him but he was already gone.

Was that really him? It looked a lot like him? That voice too? What if he is Yonghwa? Well if he comes back this afternoon, I will ask again. OMO what if it really was him??