Chapter 36

Fantasic Randomness

The show was about to start in ten minutes. All the fans were so excited, they were screaming "Infinite" as loud as they could. So did Hyewon, Eunji and Miki too.
They were totally into fangirling like this as it had been a long time they only fangirled about the group Infinite like they had done before becoming girlfriends of Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

Muffy was feeling completely different from the people around her. She had got a bit better earlier and she had got excited about the showcase a bit too like the others but as they had been standing there for such a long time already waiting and waiting for the showcase to start, she had started feeling dizzy.
Because of Miyoung's death she had been down the whole day so for the whole day she had not had an appetite so she had skipped all the meals. It was starting to affect her body, her blood pressure had gone really low.

Standing still for the whole day without eating anything was not a good combination for Muffy as she originally had a low blood pressure already and she easily started feeling dizzy if she had to stand still without moving anywhere for such long periods of time.

When is the showcase starting? I really... I really need to sit down for a while somewhere.
Muffy bit her lip looking around but all she saw was an ocean of fans who were pushing each other around, it was impossible to just go somewhere and sit right now. Muffy took deep breaths trying to feel better as she slowly felt cold sweat spreading on her forehead, her face was totally pale now.
Aren't they starting now already?

Muffy felt really desperate to sit now, she really felt sick but she also didn't want to skip the showcase. But she really felt like she had to.
Muffy tried to reach towards Miki who stood close to her behind one screaming fangirl.
"Miki.." Muffy called but her voice soon disappeared into the loud roar of fangirls screaming as Infinite finally walked on stage.

All the people around started pushing her forward like crazy, making her feel even worse. Miki was screaming like crazy with Hyewon and Eunji so there was no way they would hear her, and the fans had been pushing her around so much that she was getting further and further away from her friends.

Muffy took a deep breath and looked up on stage to see Infinite. Muffy smiled a small smile when she saw them all on stage dancing to Before The Dawn, she felt a little bit better for a moment after seeing them. She gained a lot of energy by just seeing them on stage.

They look so good there... they finally made it. Their Japan debut. My Woohyun sure is different on stage, he actually looks cool.

After performing BTD Infinite started introducing themselves one by one.

"Hello everybody! I am the attractive-eyed Dongwoo!" Dongwoo was the first one to introduce himself.
Eunji almost screamed her head off when Dongwoo spoke. She jumped up and down shaking her sign.

"I am the main vocalist, leader Sunggyu!" Sunggyu was the next one speaking.
"Sunggyu saranghae!!!" one fangirl grabbed Miki from her shoulders shaking her as she was too out of her mind after seeing Sunggyu.

"I am Infinite's vocalist, L~! I am so happy to be here!" Myungsoo introduced himself next. Copying the previous fangirl Miki shouted. "L saranghae!!!"
Miki was so excited about seeing Myungsoo's face and him being on stage like that, she felt so proud.

"Myungsooo's the best!!!" Miki screamed although her screams just disappeared among the screams of the other fans.

"Myungsoo, she wants to have your babies!" Hyewon screamed playfully, teasing Miki. Miki slapped Hyewon's arm and laughed. The girls were really having fun fangirling.

"I am Infinite's dancing machine HoYa!" Hoya was next. Two girls by Eunji started screaming so badly that they even cried.

"Hello, I am Infinite's main vocalist, Woohyun!" Woohyun said after Hoya. Muffy instantly got a lot more energy again, just seeing how happy Woohyun looked made her feel better. Muffy grinned when she realized Woohyun had not done anything too cheesy just yet. I wonder how he could resist, no cheesy things baby?

Next was Sungyeol. "I am Infinite's jokester, Sungyeol!" he introduced himself.
"Sungyeol oppa!!!!!!!!" Hyewon screamed jumping excited, she lifted her sign really high.

The last one was Sungjong. "I am the youngest, Sungjong!"
He is so cute! Our Sungjonggie! Muffy smiled happily.

"Maknae Sungjong hwaiting!!" Muffy shouted, although weakly as she felt a bit more dizzy again.

Infinite soon continued with the showcase.

Muffy tried her best to stand and stay there till the end of the showcase but things really weren't looking good. She felt really really bad again as time passed by. She felt weak and as if she was going to throw up.

At the end of Nothing's Over, the members jumped down the stage, coming closer to the fans. Everyone went crazy and screames got bigger and bigger.
The bigger the screams became the dizzier Muffy felt, she couldn't concentrate on the performance at all anymore. She felt her sight becoming a little bit blurry.

At the moment that Infinite pointed their fingers towards the audience, all Muffy could see was black and she fainted. Luckily she didn't hit her head as she fell against a girls chest.

"Infinite oppas are so hot that she fainted when they pointed here?" one fan laughed, thinking Muffy was just kidding.
"No, I think she really fainted." another girl said.
Soon the girls called the guards who soon guided some paramedics to help her out the crowd.

Hyewon, Eunji and Miki were busy trying to get one last glance at Infinite as they disappeared backstage.
"They were awesome!" Eunji fangirled.
"They were they were! Ahhh so flawless!" Hyewon joined the fangirling.
"I love them all so much. Especially Myungsoo" Miki laughed.

"But Muffy where is she?" Eunji looked back, trying to find her from the spot she thought she had been. Hyewon and Miki also looked around, they saw her nowhere.
"Muffy." Miki called her but saw her nowhere.
"Let's just wait that everyone leaves, I bet she will wait for us." Hyewon said.

 

The girls waited for Muffy, but she was no where to be seen. They were the last ones in the hall.

"Where did she go? Do you think she went outside with the crowd?" Eunji looked around.

Suddenly a security guard ran up to them.

"I'm sorry, but you need to leave." The security told the girls in Japanese.
"But we're looking for our friend. She disappeared." Miki replied. "She's this European girl."
"There was this foreign fan who fainted today. Maybe that her." The security replied.
"Can we check to see if it's her?" Miki asked.
"Sure follow me." The man led the way.

The girls followed the security to the back lot where an ambulance was assisting a few girls who had fainted or gotten hurt as they were chasing Infinite's van.

"Muffy!!" Hyewon was quick to spot her.

Muffy was sleeping under a tent on a bench with an IV in her arm.

"Are you her friends?" A paramedic walked up to the group.
"Yes we are." Miki replied.
"She was really fatigued, so she fainted. We gave her some drips, so she should be okay. She needs rest though." The paramedic informed. "The drips should be done in a few minutes then you can take her home."
"Thank you." Miki bowed.

Hyewon and Eunji bowed to the paramedic despite not knowing what was being said. Miki quickly explained the situation to them.

"Aishii this girl." Hyewon pet Muffy's hair. "Why didn't she tell us she wasn't feeling too well."

----------------

Infinite was in their van heading to the hotel. Everyone was exhausted from their performance.

"Only a few more days." The manager tried to lighten up their spirits.
"A few days until I can see my baby Hyewon and get my phone back~!!" Sungyeol cheerfully sang.
"Speaking of Hyewon didn't anyone notice the girls in the front row?" Hoya asked. "I thought I saw Hyewon, Eunji, Miki, and Muffy."
"Me too." Myungsoo replied.
"I did too." The boys agreed.
"But the girl that looked like Muffy went away halfway through the performance. Muffy wouldn't do that. It's not them, just some look-a-likes." Woohyun remembered seeing the look-a-like Muffy in the crowd.

The boys nodded as they remembered the girls. As soon as the boys got on stage they noticed the girls standing in the front. The girls looked just like their girlfriends, but they couldn't be too sure with the bright lights in their faces. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo gave fanservice to the girls just in case. Woohyun was going to flash the girl who looked like Muffy during Shot, but she had vanished the song before and never returned. Believing that Muffy wouldn't leave during the performance and that the girl was just a look-a-like he didn't flash his abs as fanservice.

 

Muffy soon woke up as she felt Hyewon touching her hair.

"Muffy!" Hyewon exclaimed as Muffy opened her eyes.
"Oh... the showcase is over?" Muffy asked.
"Yeah, it ended like an hour ago." Miki told her.
"Really?" Muffy frowned. "The paramedics told me that I fainted during Nothing's Over... what did I miss?"

"Well, they sang Shot, Lately and Be Mine after that." Eunji said.
"Aww, I wish I had seen that.." Muffy pouted.
"But Muffy! You babo! Why didn't you tell us you were not feeling well?" Hyewon poked her shoulder.

"Well, I didn't really want to ruin the mood for you... and I did try to tell Miki at one point but somehow she just didn't hear me and the other fans pushed me around too much.. I really wanted to see the whole showcase though." Muffy mumbled.

"Your health is more important. If you were feeling bad you should have just shouted as loudly as you could so we would have heard you." Miki scolded her.
"Maybe I should have, mian." Muffy said and slowly sat up. "But please don't tell Woohyun about this. I don't want him to start worrying or feeling bad about stuff because of me like this. He would really start exaggerating about everything too much, please don't tell him."

"Okay we won't." Eunji patted her shoulder.
"Thanks." Muffy smiled.
"Oh and today if you want to skip the onsen you can. The paramedics told that you need rest, so it's okay, you can just sleep while we go." Hyewon said.
"No, it's okay. I can come with you. We've been planning all this, I don't want to skip. It's not everyday I get to do things like these." Muffy said.

-----------------

That evening the girls had finally arrived to the hotel. They were just walking towards the onsen to bath there.

"Ahh, I've been waiting for this! It's going to be so relaxing!" Hyewon smiled.
"Oh look! I want to get something from here!" Eunji suddenly ran towards one small shop that was selling different kinds of soaps and lotions for the people going to the onsen.

"Me too!" Hyewon followed her. Miki and Muffy followed too, Miki was walking close to Muffy making sure she wasn't feeling sick again.

The girls started checking all the different lotions that all smelled really good. "Oh, Miki smell this. It's rose scent." Hyewon let Miki smell one lotion.

"I like this one, it smells like almond." Eunji showed the girls one bottle of lotion. "This lavender one is nice too!"

"Muffy! How about this for you! Strawberry one.. I think Woohyun would like it, I think he once told that his favorite scent is strawberry." Hyewon jumped beside Muffy showing her a bottle of body lotion.

Muffy smelled the lotion, she didn't look too interested. "Hmm.. maybe."

"What maybe. I know he would go absolutely crazy if he smelled this on your skin when you are making out. He would love it." Hyewon said playfully. She was trying to cheer Muffy up somehow, with thoughts of Woohyun.

Muffy smiled faintly and walked away to anther corner of the shop.
"Hey. Just take it okay. I'll, i'll buy it for you as a present then if you're not going to buy it." Hyewon followed Muffy.
"Ahh thanks but it's okay. "Muffy said.

"No really I will. You seem like you're not going to get anything from here anyways." Hyewon said and walked to the cashier before Muffy could say anything.

"What did you get Miki?" Eunji asked Miki who had one bottle of lotion with her.
"Just this lotion. It's really nice." Miki smiled letting Eunji smell her lotion.

----------

The girls were now relaxing in the warm water.

"It's so nice!!" Miki commented closing her eyes to relax.
"It is. But it would be even better if my Sungyeollie was here." Hyewon said imagining about her boyfriend.

"But isn't it nice like this for a while just us girls. If the boys were here.. imagine all the ing they would do here if they were with us." Eunji chuckled.
"What do you mean ing? I don't think they'd that much... " Miki said.

"Hey, you are dating Myungsoo. He has some manners unlike someone else." Hyewon shook her head thinking about her y boy.

"Hahaha but what i've heard from Dongwoo, Myungsoo ain't that innocent as he seems." Eunji laughed. "I think it would be a mess of y guys if they would all be here, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol. Oh boy.. especially Woohyun.. I mean I also heard from Dongwoo that Woohyun has been a naughty boy thesedays."

"Naughty boy?" Muffy chuckled.
"Yeah I mean there was that time he watched videos with the single guys right? And some other stuffs... I hope you treated him well before they left for Japan Muffy." Hyewon joked.

Muffy awkwardly chuckled. "We actually... haven't done that yet. I mean.. sleeping together."
"Really?" Eunji exclaimed.
"Wahh and I always thought you were the ones doing it the most!!" Hyewon was surprised.

Muffy shook her head.
"I guess Woohyun is just the most ually frustrated one, so it may seem like that." she chuckled.

"I'd say Sunggyu has the most issues with such frustration things though. He seems quite lonely in that area.." Eunji commented.

The girls laughed.

"But really sometimes I envy you Miki." Eunji said.
"Envy me? Why?" Miki asked.
"Well, what Myungsoo and you, your relationship just seems so cute, it's more innocent and different. Myungsoo seems like he would make such a nice husband." Eunji said.

"Trust me. He ain't that innocent, he just isn't as showy as the others but it's not always that innocent and sweet as you may think." Miki told her.

"But I'm really curious about something." Hyewon exclaimed. "If you weren't dating your boyfriends who in Infinite would you date instead! I've always been curious about that!"

"Hmm..... for me.... I think Hoya. Hoya would be nice. Although I wouldn't change my Dongwoo for anything." Eunji said after thinking for a while.
"Ooh... YaDong is your thing!" Miki cooed playfully.
"Yeah.. besides before dating Dongwoo I was a hardcore YaDong shipper!" Eunji giggled.

"For me, Sungyeol!!" Miki exclaimed.
"Ya!!! He is mine!!!" Hyewon glared at Miki.
"What? You were the one who wanted to know!" Miki laughed.

"I know but stay away from him.." Hyewon said.
"Okay okay. Don't worry silly." Miki said.

"I was a fan of Myungsoo at first though.. I used to love his death stare. So for me if I wasn't dating Sungyeollie it would be Myungsoo." Hyewon said.

"Hey! That's just the same thing, you better stay away from my man too!" Miki exclaimed.
"Okay!" Hyewon stuck out her tongue a little, she then turned to Muffy who seemed to be in her own world once again.

"What about you Muffy?" she asked.
"Oh... me? Well... maybe... Dongwoo or Sunggyu." Muffy replied.

Eunji frowned a little. "You just choose Sunggyu araso? I'll keep my Dongwoo."
Muffy nodded and smiled. "Okay."

"Aww but no one chose Sungjongie." Hyewon noticed.
"I love Sungjonggie but I always saw him as a little brother kind of type. He is really sweet but just like a brother." Muffy said.

If Sungjong had heard Muffy's words, it would have made him very sad right now.