Chapter 18

Fantasic Randomness

A few days later Miki went to film a variety show called Making The Grade. The program was was similar to Raising Idols which stared SHINee's Key, UKiss's Dongho, and MBLAQ's Thunder. In Making The Grade Miki, Infinite's Sungyeol, F(X)'s Luna, and BEAST's Kikwang had to tutor their selected student in a subject.

Miki arrived at the school where they were filming. Camera's were instantly shooting her since she got off the van. She went to the classroom where the idols were supposed to meet the students.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Miki bowed to her sunbaes that were already waiting there.
"Annyeonghaseyo." The sunbaes bowed back.

Miki and the idols were talking about what kind of student they were going to get and what subject they wanted to teach the student.

A short while later the students arrived into the classroom with the MC Boom. There were three males and a female student. After a quick introduction between the idols and the students Boom decided to assign partners.

"So what subjects did you want to learn?" Boom asked the students.
"Wait we don't get to pick the subjects?" Sungyeol asked.
"No. You're supposed to be knowledgeable about everything. You're the teacher." Boom told Sungyeol.
"So what if they want to learn math, but we at it?" Kikwang asked.
"Well, you better study too." Boom told the boys.

"So anyways, moving on." Boom continued. "What do you want to learn?" He asked a male student.
"I want to learn to B-boy." The student replied.

Kikwang raised his hand.

"Not yet." Boom scolded Kikwang. "Wait your turn."
"But I'm confident." Kikwang whined.

"So what do you want to learn?" Boom asked the female student.
"I want to learn to cook." The girl replied.

All the idols looked in another direction.

"What about you?" Boom asked another male student, who was a bit chubbier than the rest.
"I want to loose weight and get abs like Taecyeon."

Kikwang made signals to the boy and flashed his abs.

"What about you Sungyeol? Where's your abs?" Boom asked.
"I left it at home." Sungyeol covered his stomach.
"Where? Let me see?" Boom ran after Sungyeol trying to get Sungyeol to show his stomach.

After Boom got tired of chasing Sungyeol he moved on to the last boy.

"I want to learn English." The boy replied.
"Oh really?" Boom replied in his Engrish. "Yo what up man."

Boom, Kikwang and Sungyeol speaking their Engrish as Luna and Miki laughed.

"What is this?" Luna asked.
"I'm ashamed." Miki put her head down.

"Well as you can see our English ." Boom said in Korean, referring to himself, Kikwang, and Sungyeol. "So we'll pair you with a native speaker. Miki will be your partner. Go sit by her."

The boy bowed to Miki and she bowed back. He sat down next to her.

Luna was paired with the girl in the cooking team. Kikwang was paired with the boy who wanted to learn to B-boy. Sungyeol was paired with the chubby boy in the abs team because Boom wanted to see Sungyeol get abs.

"Alright, so got to your respective classrooms and start tutoring." Boom ordered.

Miki went to her classroom with the boy. The sat down across from each other.

"So I'm B.A.P's dancer Miki. What's your name again?" Miki asked the boy.
"Park Jae Hyun, I'm a 92er." Jae Hyun replied.
Miki laughed. "I'm a 93er, so you're my oppa. Should I call you oppa, just Jae Hyun-ssi, or student?" Miki asked.
"Oppa's fine." Jae Hyun smiled at Miki.

Miki blushed and couldn't stop smiling. Jae Hyun had a really nice smile.

"So, you wanted to learn English?" Miki asked.
"Yup." Jae Hyun nodded.
"Why?" Miki asked.
"To get a better future." Jae Hyun replied.
"Ohh." Miki nodded. "I like him already. I thought he was going to say impress the girls or something like that." Miki turned her attention back to Jae Hyun. "Okay, so I'll make you a deal. You teach me Korean and I'll teach you English and Japanese if you want. Okay?"
"Okay." Jae Hyun shook her hand.

"So where do you go to school or what job do you have? Also hobbies." Miki asked.
"I'm a student, a part time worker at a convenience store, and I used to be an Ulzzang. My hobbies are painting." Jae Hyun replied.
"Ulzzang really?" Miki was shocked. "Wow. I never met one before."

Jae Hyun chuckled.

"You love paintings?" Miki asked. "My great grandpa was an artist. He painted a lot of pictures. Some of his most famous works are the paintings he made during his stay in the internment camps during WWII or Pearl Harbor war. I'm not sure what they call it here." She proudly told Jae Hyun. "I'll show you some pictures some day."

 

"Thank you!!" one Charms' fan exclaimed happily after receiving an autograph from Muffy. Muffy smiled and waved to the fan.

Charms were just giving out their autographs to their fans.

"Hello!" Muffy greeted the next fan in line. A male fan smiled widely then handed a package to her wrapped up beautifully.
"Aww thank you." Muffy thanked him and gave the package to the manager to take to their car.

"Actually, the gift is not for you." the fan said.
"Ne?" Muffy looked at him confused.
"Well.. I've heard that you trained together with B.A.P's Miki back in the days, and I just watched you be in Happy Together and you two are still close right? So could you give my gift to Miki, i'm really a big fan of hers." the fan told.

Muffy's smile faded a bit. "But shouldn't you go to B.A.P's fansign even instead if you want to give Miki something?"
"Well, I could of course but BAP has so many fans, much more than you do and it's really crowded and will take hours to meet Miki and I really don't like crowded places.. so it's a bit better here. So I thought you could give this to her." the fan said.
"Ahh.. I see. I will give it to her then." Muffy said smiling faintly then got ready to sign for him.
"Oh, and it's okay, you don't need to give me your autograph. I'm not really a fan of Charms." he said.
"I see...." Muffy mumbled.

"Please tell Miki that I love her!!! Thank you!" the man said and left.
Muffy stared at the guy feeling a bit annoyed.

If he is not our fan, why come here in the first place? And to ask me to give Miki some present, he could have just went to see BAP and gave it to Miki personally.... and it was like he was mocking us, not having as much fans as BAP does! Ughhh..

"Sorry... h-h-hello?" Muffy woke up from her thoughts as she heard a shy voice.
"Oh sorry.. Hello!" Muffy greeted the next fan. "What is your name?"

--

"Owh.. I'm so tired!!!" Kyuna stretched her arms as the fansign was over.
"My hand cramps." Muffy shook her hand as she followed her friends down the street they were walking.
"But all the fans were so sweet!!" Yoonie smiled.

"I got a really cute tiger plush toy from one little girl." Muffy smiled.
"I got plenty of plush toys too." Kyuna said.

Muffy then thought about the gift Miki's fan had given. What should I do with that? Should I really give it to her... though it's a bother, I don't see her that often...

Just then Muffy happened to glance at the TV screen on one store window. She noticed a familiar face. What? That window guy?? Jaehyun?

Soon the camera zoomed to another face that was familiar to her, Miki. Muffy frowned.
He is on TV with Miki?? I thought, thought he thought badly of idols and was an artist? Why is he on a variety show with idols??

 

Muffy dragged herself to her bed. She pulled off the covers and rolled into the bed. She put the covers back on and closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muffy opened her eyes. Everywhere around her was a forest. There were birds chirping above her head.

Where am I? This isn't the castle.

Muffy tried to remember how she got to the forest. The last thing she could remember was that she was running away from the castle and the hundreds of men and scary looking creatures that were chasing her. She tried to remember why she was on the run and why they were chasing her, but she couldn't remember.

Suddenly the bushes behind her began to rustle. Muffy quickly hid behind a nearby tree.

"Hurry up Taemin. We're going to be late." A boy jumped down from a tree, landing a bit clumsily on the ground.
"Coming! Wait." Another boy, Taemin, walked out from behind the bush wiping his mouth. "Minho hurry. Do that later."
A taller boy, Minho, walked out of the same bush fixing his hair. "Damn that tasted good."
"For you." Another boy jumped down from another tree. "That looks nasty."
"Well your food is nasty looking too. I mean how can you just drink blood? What about the meaty parts? That's the best part." Taemin told the boy.
"Don't argue about food. Food's food." The first boy who jumped down from the tree said. "By the way Key, where's Jonghyun? He's usually the first one here." He asked the second boy who jumped down from the tree.
"I'm here." Another boy, Jonghyun, came from behind them. "By the way Onew, your laces."
"What?" The first boy, Onew, looked down at his shoes. "Oh." Onew bent down to tie his shoes.
"Alright, since we're all here. Let's go. I don't want to be late again." Key started walking ahead.

They five boys started walking. Muffy peaked out from behind the tree.

Since I don't know where I am I should follow them. Maybe they can lead me to an exit.

Muffy followed the boys deeper into the forest. Minho sniffed the air and cocked his head to the side. Jonghyun noticed and sniffed the air as well. He glanced back behind him. Muffy hid behind a tree. Jonghyun turned back around.

Key noticed Jonghyun and Minho's action. "Should we race?"
"You'd bet." Minho answered.

The five of them ran foreword. Muffy got out from behind the tree and tried to follow them, but she quickly lost track of them.

"Looking for us?" A voice echoed from behind Muffy.

Muffy spun around. Onew was standing in front of her. She turned to run, but saw that she was surrounded.

"Agashi, why are you following us?" Jonghyun took a few steps towards Muffy.
"It's not safe for a human to be alone in this forest." Key circled her.
"But then again you don't smell 100% human." Minho added.
Muffy took a few steps back. "I'm sorry. I'm only trying to get out of- KYAAA!!!"

Muffy looked up and saw Taemin's face. She had walked right into Taemin. Taemin grabbed Muffy's shoulders. Muffy shrunk in fear.

"Leave her alone." A female's voice echoed.

Everyone looked around for the owner of the voice.

"Miki come out." Jonghyun shouted.

Miki jumped down from the tallest tree. She landed right in front of Taemin and Muffy.

"Let her go. I think she's the girl that everyone's been searching for." Miki told Taemin.
"She's the girl?" Key looked at Muffy up and down. "She doesn't look like anything important. I mean look at her outfit and hair. It looks like she's homeless or something."
"Key." Onew scolded.
"What? I'm just saying." Key shrugged.
"Let's take her to the school. If she's really the girl then the headmaster ought to know." Onew told everyone. "Minho."
"Me? Why me? Taemin should do it once in a while." Minho grumbled.

Minho transformed into a werewolf. Muffy's eyes nearly popped out.

"Hurry and get on. Hold on tight, but don't pull my hair. If you pull it you're walking." Minho glared at Muffy.
"Hurry." Onew helped Muffy onto Minho's back.

Meanwhile Taemin transformed into a werewolf. After helping Muffy onto Minho's back Onew got onto Taemin's back.

"I ride Taemin too sometimes, so don't get your hair in a knot." Onew told Minho.
Minho scoffed. "Whatever. You still use me more than him."
"Let's go." Taemin raced off first.

Minho ran after Taemin and quickly caught up to him. Key, Jonghyun, and Miki quickly followed. Minho and Taemin ran on the ground at lightning fast speed. Muffy was getting slightly dizzy since she never traveled at such high speed. Key, Jonghyun, and Miki leaped through the trees just as fast.

A short while later they arrived in front of a large school in the middle of the forest. Onew helped Muffy off Minho. As soon as Muffy got off Minho and Taemin transformed back into their human figures.

"What are you guys?" Muffy asked.
"Oh, that's right. We didn't do introductions yet. Sorry." Onew chuckled. "I'm Onew. I'm a warlock. You know male version of a witch. Minho and Taemin are werewolves. You were riding on Minho's back." Onew pointed at Minho and Taemin who were fixing their clothes. "The short one is Jonghyun, the slightly taller one it Key, and the girl is Miki. They are vampires." Onew introduced.
"I'm not that short." Jonghyun crossed his arms.
"What's your name?" Onew asked.
"Muffy." Muffy replied.
"You don't seem to be human, but you give off a really strong human smell. What are you?" Onew asked.
"Uhhh.... I don't remember." Muffy honestly. "I thought I was human though..." Muffy trailed off.

"Enough with the introductions." Minho cut into Onew and Muffy's conversation. "Let's take her to the headmaster already. I don't want to be late for class."

Minho started walking towards the building. Taemin quickly ran to catch up with Minho. Jonghyun hooked his arm around Miki's neck and followed. Key hooked his arm though Miki's arm. Onew and Muffy followed behind them to the headmaster's office.

 

"Headmaster... we..." Onew couldn't even finish his sentence when the headmaster just rushed to Muffy. He pulled her with him and lifted her shirt from the back like checking something.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Muffy stuttered and tried to put the shirt back down. Key, Miki, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and Onew looked at the headmaster weirdly.

He stared at Muffy's back intensely. Slowly the students peeked at Muffy's back aswell. In the lower part of her back there was a black tattoo, the shape of a butterfly whose wings had been pierced with a sword.

"It's her!!!" the headmaster exclaimed. "I'm who?" Muffy frowned and moved away from the headmaster but he caught her to his tight grip again.
"Let me go!" Muffy said and tried to get away. "Minho, hold her." he ordered. Minho looked at him confused but then held Muffy tightly.

"Headmaster, this girl... what exactly is she? She smells like a human, but not totally? Is she the one everyone's been looking for?" Miki asked.

Everyone's been looking for ,me?, what are they talking about? I'm just a normal human being... I think.. Muffy stared at the headmaster.

The headmaster looked at Muffy seriously. "She.... she is the elf of death."

"What?!" everyone said in unison.
"Excuse me.. mister headmaster, whoever you are. I'm not some elf of death. Last time I checked I was just a human being!" Muffy exclaimed.

"The tattoo on your back states otherwise. You are indeed the elf of death. There is no need for you to lie now.. we have found you." the headmaster glared at Muffy.

"Lock her up to that closet, I will explain to you better after that." the headmaster pointed at a big closet that was in the corner.
"What? How can you?! Who do you think you are? Let me go!!" Muffy yelled as Minho dragged her towards the closet, he pushed her inside and locked the door with a big lock.

Muffy pounded on the door of the closet, now trapped inside in the dark narrow closet. "Let me out!!"

"So, kids.. now let's go there and talk." the headmaster led his students out to the hallway, closing his room's door.

"So the thing is... have you ever heard about the elf of death?" the headmaster asked.
Everyone shook their heads.

The headmaster leaned on the wall and started explaining.

"Obviously right now, she does not remember, or still has not discovered who she truly is. Which is a huge relief, because once she does discover... well, let me tell you.. you will all wish you were never put on this earth." the headmaster said seriously.

"Why?" Taemin asked nervously.
"Well.. the purpose for the elf of death on this earth is to destroy everything beautiful and good.... including all of you, though you might think that you are not that good but you are also one of those the elf of death wants to destroy. When she was born the seed of evil was planted inside her soul, for her to later on become the most powerful creature there is on this earth. Letting all things that are against her be destroyed. She has a power greater than anything inside of her... she is really much more powerful than all of you guys. But she still hasn't fully discovered herself, which is good." the headmaster told them.

"But... there also is one creature, who has a power to control the elf of death. There is only one kind of creature that can do it. The elf of life. Since the two elves were born they were set up to be each others soulmates but they were put on the other sides of earth, so they would not find each other ever. But the elf of life... he is constantly searching for his soulmate, the elf of death. If he ever happens to find her, he can stop her from becoming evil. All he needs to do is make the elf of death fall in love with him. But no one knows where the elf of life is..." the headmaster said.

"Then we should try and find him shouldn't we?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well it's not all that simple.... because if the elf of life happens to find the elf of death, there is a possibility that something even worse could happen. If the elf of life, if he falls in love with the elf of death.... then, the evil power will be transferred to the elf of life also. As his heart will feel sympathy towards the elf of death if he falls in love with her... and it is highly possible that it happens. Then they will possibly destroy us all in a way you don't want to even imagine." the headmaster continued.

"So.. the elf of life needs to make the elf of death fall in love with himself, but he must not fall in love with her.... to keep us safe from her evil powers? And if he falls in love with her.. and she does not love her, we will be in danger?" Minho asked.
"Exactly!" the headmaster exclaimed. "You are smart Minho!"

"But what if they both fall in love with each other?" Onew asked.
"Well... that would be the best thing to happen. The whole curse that is upon these both elves, it will be gone. There would be no battle of good and evil here again.. and they could both start living as normal elves. But the problem is that both those elves hearts they are not easily shaken... it's hard for them to fall in love with anyone. Especially the elf of death, is a cold hearted one." the headmaster said.

"But.. headmaster... didn't you just tell the girl that she was the elf of death? She might find out who she is now right?" Taemin said.
"I think she wasn't supposed to hear that..."

 

"Supposed to hear what?" Muffy's mother asked as she had heard her mumble something by herself.

"Nothing.." Muffy said and looked back to her computer screen. She had just came home from work, eaten something. Checked her email, facebook, and twitter and she had just went on KRPfanfics.

She scrolled down and saw one new member she had never seen before online.
She read the username.. wowwh.

wowwh, how does it sound familiar, where have I seen that before?
Muffy pondered.

She shrugged. Could aswell say hi or something..

muffiainen -- Hello wowwh~!!! Welcome~!!! (^-^=)

As she waited for a reply, she suddenly remembered where the username was familiar from. wowwh! isn't that Woohyun's twitter id? It is right? Hmm well someone probably just copied it..

Soon there was a reply.

wowwh -- Hi~!! Nice to meet you! This place seems interesting..

muffiainen -- hehe you can call me Muffy btw. ^^

wowwh -- Muffy? kkk cute!! you just call me........ Namstar!

muffiainen -- Namstar? Yay, are you a fan of Infinite's Woohyun too!!?

wowwh -- well.. you could say that. haha

realjonghyun90 -- Hi!! I can join too??

muffiainen -- Hiiii~~!!! wahhh two new members!!! welcome all!! and you are? let me guess, SHINee's Jonghyun's fan?? .. haha miki is going to get a rival in men LOL XD

realjonghyun90 -- i'm a guy though....

muffiainen -- whaaat? really? i don't think we ever had any male members here!!!

wowwh -- i'm a guy too.. =_=

muffiainen -- wow!!! two new members and both are guys!!

mikimika101 -- YO!! New members welcome!! biggrin.gif

muffiainen -- MIKIII~ yo yo yo XD

 

mikimika101 -- Yo Yo Yo Muffy~!! Hello Namstar and realjonghyun90~!! I'm Miki~!! XDD I play SHINee's Jonghyun.

realjonghyun90 -- Hi! SHINee's Jonghyun? Cool. What do you like about him?

wowwh -- Hello Miki!!

mikimika101 -- I think he has a really nice voice and he's really handsome. He can dance really good too. You can't find a singer like him these days. wub.gif

muffiainen -- So are you going to apply for a character? We'd really like to roleplay with you.

mikimika101 -- I want to roleplay with you too~!! It's been only Muffy and I for a while so we were getting lonely.

wowwh -- I think I'll roleplay with you. I just go apply for the character right?

muffiainen -- Yup. ^^

wowwh -- They don't have Woohyun or Infinite. sad.gif

mikimika101 -- Just fill out the application for Woohyun. I'll go talk to the admin about it. I'm sure she'll let you be Woohyun. There is a lot of groups that debuted that are not on the list, so I'm sure she'll add Infinite for you. ^^

muffiainen -- Woohyun!! I can't wait to rp with Woohyun.

mikimika101 -- We put Woohyun in a few stories so after Yoonie accepts you you can just pick up where we started. XDD Or write a new one. XDD

mikimika101 -- What about you realjonghyun90? Are you going to RP with us?

realjonghyun90 -- You can call me Jjong by the way. wink.gif

realjonghyun90 -- I want to, but you took Jonghyun. sad.gif

mikimika101 -- Sorry. I was here way back when we were called Mafialive, so when we switched forums and became KRPFanfics I was given Jonghyun because he was my character from way back then. I've been RPing was Jonghyun for a few years now. XDD

muffiainen -- Is there another person you want to be? Another SHINee member?

muffiainen -- Oops sorry. I just checked and I forgot that they were all taken too.

wowwh -- I just finished filling out the form. I just wait for her to accept me right?

muffiainen -- Yup. ^^ It might take a few days though so please be patient. biggrin.gif

wowwh -- Jjong maybe you could be someone from Infinite? BTW Muffy who do you rp as?

muffiainen -- Sungyeon from Kara. biggrin.gif

realjonghyun90 -- But I wanted SHINee's Jonghyun. sad.gif I wanted to play him that's why I came here. sad.gif

mikimika101 -- Ummm... If you really want to be Jonghyun so bad then maybe I can ask Yoonie to change my character. On Mafialive I originally wanted to RP as Jaejoong from DBSK... errr... JYJ anyways.

muffiainen -- Miki are you sure? What about all the stories that you're writing?

realjonghyun90 -- Really? Thank you so much~!! smile.gif

mikimika101 -- @Jjong: You're Welcome. ^^ @Muffy: I'm sure Jjong can finish writing them for me. Right? XDD But Hmmm... If Yoonie lets me change who should I be?

mikimika101 -- Should I be Jaejoong? His character is open and I wanted to be him in Mafialive, but someone had his character. But there is too many boys. XDD Should I be a girl?

 

wowwh -- be a girl! I want to play with girls!

mikimika101 -- a girl? I have to think who I want to be though. Amber, Hyuna, Jessica or someone? It's so hard to decide!!! XD

muffiainen -- think for a while~ hehe

muffiainen -- btw i'm curious, who are your favorite groups or singers?

realjonghyun90 -- I like SHINee, I think Jonghyun is the best singer though.

mikimika101 -- I think so too!

realjonghyun90 -- isn't he? I like Wheesung and Jung Yub too. I like all the SM singers too. There's many artists that I like.

muffiainen -- I think Wheesung has a really nice voice and awesome songs!! Especially the one where BEAST's Junhyung was in too.. What was that?

realjonghyun90 -- 가슴 시린 이야기 (Words That Freeze My Heart)

wowwh -- I really like Infinite!! Then also Apink, they are cute! I like KARA too though.. I've been a fan of Seungyeon for a long time actually XD I like many girlgroups! Almost all of them! SHINee is nice too.. especially Key!!!

realjonghyun90 -- Key? What's so nice about him? O.O

wowwh -- why? you don't like? I think Key is really funny and nice. And I really look up to his fashion sense, he gives me good ideas on what to wear. biggrin.gif

realjonghyun90 -- I think Key has a weird fashion sense.

mikimika101 -- I like Key a lot too! tongue.gif

realjonghyun90 -- But you like Jonghyun more than Key right?

mikimika101 -- haha yeah I do!

muffiainen -- Namstar you are a fan of Seungyeon too? Cool!!

wowwh -- yeah.. I really liked her since highschool. She is so cute!!

muffiainen -- isn't she? XD she is my female bias but Woohyun is my male bias. ^^ Actually I ship them together! I love the WooYeon couple!!

mikimika101 -- it's nice, now that we have guys here, we will see things from a fanboy's perspective too XDD

muffiainen -- yeah!!! I think fanboys are super cute!!

wowwh -- you ship Woohyun with Seungyeon? Really? You think they would be good together?

muffiainen -- haha yeah, I think so XD

mikimika101 -- BTW where are you guys from? I'm from Hawaii~!!

wowwh -- wow Hawaii? That's awesome! ^O^ I'm from South Korea.

realjonghyun90 -- i'm from Korea too!!

muffiainen -- cool~!! you are both from Korea!! I'm from Finland btw..

realjonghyun90 -- ahh xylitol xylitol hahah hyuba hyuba!! XDD

muffiainen -- haha yeah.. all koreans always say that when I tell where i'm from. The power of chewing gum commercials LOL XD you write it 'hyvä hyvä' though..

mikimika101 -- what are you talking about?

muffiainen -- there's just this one commercial in Korea where some weird elf kind of man dances around saying 'hyvä hyvä' that means 'good good'. And it advertises some chewing gum that is from Finland. It feels like every korean i've met knows that thing.... haha

mikimika101 -- okay. How old are you btw? I'm a -93 liner!!!

realjonghyun90 -- I was born 1990!!! ^^

wowwh -- I'm a -91 liner~!! =_=

mikimika101 -- then i'm the youngest here!

muffiainen -- um.... oh my.. I feel old.. again.... >< I was born 1988....

wowwh -- really? hhh it's okay. I like noonas!

muffiainen -- haha really?

wowwh -- yeah! ^^

superdivakey -- Hello.....

mikimika101 -- Hello~!!!!! A new member! Again!!!

muffiainen -- wahhhh welcome!!!!!!!!!

wowwh -- hi superdivakey! Nice name!! XD

realjonghyun90 -- Hi~!!!

superdivakey -- hi all!!! I can join too!?

 

mikimika101 -- Of course~!! I'm Miki I play SHINee's Jonghyun... at the moment anyways. I'm currently in the middle of switching character.

muffiainen -- I'm Muffy. I play Seungyeon from Kara.

wowwh -- I'm Namstar.

realjonghyun90 -- I'm Jjong.

superdivakey -- Hello~!! I guess you can call me Key. keke I'm a big fan of Key.

mikimika101 -- Cool~!!! I love Key too.

mikimika101 -- I'

mikimika101 -- I'll brb. I need to eat dinner and I'll be back.

muffiainen -- Okay biggrin.gif

 

wowwh -- have a nice meal ^^

realjonghyun90 -- food!! I want food too! Give me food please!!

wowwh -- looks like someone's hungry! hhhh biggrin.gif

realjonghyun90 -- I am!!!! biggrin.gif